Do women really enjoy giving?

Do women really enjoy giving?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

MrNornal

Bronx, NY

#1 Dec 19, 2012
I am not a perv, been happily and faithfully married for over 20 years. My question is; do women really enjoy giving head or do they do it just to pacify their husbands, boyfriends, etc?
My wife does not line it even though I take very good care of that area. I may be lucky if I get that once a year. Knowing she doesn't like the act, I don't press for it. Otherwise it's all good.
Your thoughts?
kray

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2012
I do it.. I'm not a hoe the only person is my babies dad, but I will not let him get off in my mouth BC I have really bad gag reflects and I can't handle the bad taste!! But like u I have a problem he wont return the favor and its just not fair :-(
some_do

Huntington, WV

#3 Dec 19, 2012
My wife loves to do it. She does it every time we have sex and afterward, she is wet as can be. Sometimes, she goes down before I leave for work. She also often likes to finish me that way. Maybe its because I work so hard to make sure the taste is right. Guys, there are ways to change your taste. Google it. If you follow the recipes, she will lap up every drop.
idk

Huntington, WV

#4 Dec 19, 2012
I think it's rare that a woman truly enjoys the act. My wife tells me she does it because she loves me. She does it often (sometimes as foreplay) because she knows it rocks my world. I do return the favor. It was a constant battle when we were younger, but now, after 23 years of marriage, she has loosened up and realized it's all good and that I am happy to reciprocste.
squirrel

Lubbock, TX

#5 Dec 19, 2012
I enjoy doing it because my husband loves it. I enjoy the fact that it feels good to him. It goes without saying that going down on a man is much different than going down on a woman. When the dick becomes erect, it gets increasing difficult to maintain strong suction power because it is now big and hard. One thing I feel men probably take for granted, unless of course they have been with another man, is how much your mouth starts cramping when you are giving head to a big, hard dick. If it takes a while for the man to ejaculate, it's that much worse. When it comes to the theory that some women aren't overly thrilled about giving a man oral, I feel this factor is the main cause behind it. But like I said, I enjoy it in the sense that it pleases my husband and I'm game for anything that does. However, I'm not walking around with my mouth drooling anticipating the next time I'm going to get to suck it.
1 post removed
Sunshine

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Dec 19, 2012
I guess I am rare. I enjoy it. I enjoy making my man happy.
1 post removed
MrNornal

Huntington, WV

#9 Dec 19, 2012
Oh I love to go down on her. I enjoy it and she does as well. She has loosened up as we have gotten older but she still doesn't like going down on me. I'm 6 inches and 5.5 in girth so its not like I'm freakish. Oh well, no big deal.
Thanks for the responses and kudos to you women who do it to please your hubby.
Anon

Fenton, MI

#10 Dec 19, 2012
I loooooove goin down on a man....I think it's more of a control thing for me....but makin him feel good.....and having control of that :)
ymous

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 19, 2012
Anon, you and I need to get together.
squirrel

New York, NY

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Sunshine wrote:
I guess I am rare. I enjoy it. I enjoy making my man happy.
You're not rare, some women do enjoy the actual act of it. However, some of us who have men a little bit more endowed in that area have a little bit more discomfort when giving oral. But no matter what the size, the most important thing is that we WANT and ENJOY meeting our significant others needs. Sexual relations are a vital part of a relationship and both parties need to make the effort to keep each other fulfilled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
38yr messing wit 20yr old 5 min Mike 14
reparations for blacks 49 min Huh 109
2 forensic patients escape from Bateman... 1 hr saltlifeisnice 13
What happened at marcum terrace? 2 hr missmyhomiez 6
Josh Jackson 3 hr Justsaying 10
Topic is whack !!! 3 hr durr 11
women with tattoos=disgusting (May '13) 3 hr yep 320
Body found by Gino's 3 hr trollolololololol 94
More from around the web

Personal Finance