The young girl who they found died at...
hillbilly

United States

#21 Jan 18, 2013
A lot of this stuff is ball players family coming to town to make a buck.And marshal is a market .
Dodge City

Chesapeake, OH

#22 Jan 18, 2013
A sad parent wrote:
<quoted text>i am a parent of a drug addict I have talked talked and talked to my kids about it. Had my child put in the rehab countless times. My child was with me when the young person next door overdosed and died. There is NOTHING Anyone can do for these kids. The Lord himself is the only one can help them. And they don't want him to either.
I know your pain is still ongoing of trying to get your child to stop. But don't give up! Please don't take this the wrong way but how is your child getting the money to do drugs? Do yhey have a job? Call Chris Sperry and explain your problem see if he can help. Sometime tough love works, call the police and report your child and get them arrested. I know that sounds terrible and you wiorry they will hate you! but it's much easier than planning a funeral!
hillbilly

United States

#23 Jan 18, 2013
If you have sold drugs in this state for "6 weeks" .THE cops know who you are. they just haven't got too "you!,but they will.THE jail ant big enough.I hear they are going to start building cages in old coal mines. IT might work.IT may help too stop young dealers. WHO knows????i don't.
1 post removed
hillbilly

United States

#25 Jan 18, 2013
YOU CANT STOP DRUGS WITHOUT STOPPING SUPPLY.I shake my head in wonderment at these balless people we call leaders in this country.WE do have a good president but no congress. HE cant do it all.but i believe he would if he could.I do believe he would lay it on the line for the people in this country.....before he leaves he will legalize pot for the good it will do.IF the law would quit chasing pot smokers, they could do something else that does count.
hillbilly

United States

#26 Jan 18, 2013
Dodge City wrote:
<quoted text>
I know your pain is still ongoing of trying to get your child to stop. But don't give up! Please don't take this the wrong way but how is your child getting the money to do drugs? Do yhey have a job? Call Chris Sperry and explain your problem see if he can help. Sometime tough love works, call the police and report your child and get them arrested. I know that sounds terrible and you wiorry they will hate you! but it's much easier than planning a funeral!
THE LAW IS NOT GOING TO HELP YO CHILD.ALL they will do is bust yo child and forget you had anything to do with it.When you give them the go a head yo child is screwed. IT is ok for a cop too help a violent child .but an addict needs a doctor. not some law dog stompen his or her head.
Sad

Milton, WV

#27 Jan 18, 2013
A sad parent wrote:
<quoted text>i am a parent of a drug addict I have talked talked and talked to my kids about it. Had my child put in the rehab countless times. My child was with me when the young person next door overdosed and died. There is NOTHING Anyone can do for these kids. The Lord himself is the only one can help them. And they don't want him to either.
I am sorry.. It would have to be a tough daily struggle for your family
Anonymous

Moneta, VA

#28 Jan 18, 2013
john d wrote:
Is she any relation to Tamara cregut?
Yes I do believe!!
Friend of mine

United States

#29 Jan 18, 2013
She was the best person I knew, she helped me threw so much when I didn't think I could make it threw the day. Her advise, her humour, just made everything go away! I will miss her AnD she will always be on my heart. So sad she got mixed up with something so horrible, my heart goes out to her son and mother,:(!!!!!!
Dodge City

Chesapeake, OH

#30 Jan 18, 2013
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text> THE LAW IS NOT GOING TO HELP YO CHILD.ALL they will do is bust yo child and forget you had anything to do with it.When you give them the go a head yo child is screwed. IT is ok for a cop too help a violent child .but an addict needs a doctor. not some law dog stompen his or her head.
I'm sorry if you had a bad experience. I've seen them come and scare them but only verbal and they do take them to jail! It's a wake up call for them. If the child has been in rehab several times and goes back to drugs then rehab doctors are not working. Time to go a different way. But if they are living in your home and you hand them money then you are enabling them to get the drugs. Sometimes you have to be hard in them and it is not easy to do to help save them from themselfes and the drugs! I know it's not easy to hear but I have seen it work!
parent

Avella, PA

#31 Jan 18, 2013
A sad parent wrote:
I agree that there is nothing anyone can do for them, they have to do it themselves. They have to want sobriety more than they want the high. I too dealt with these issues with my own kid and she was able to beat the drugs before she died from a freak accident. So, while I agree with your initial point, I do not agree that "the Lord" helps anything. The only thing in this world worse that drugs is god....
dam

Bronx, NY

#32 Jan 18, 2013
She just another teen that went dont the wrong path got involved with a man that didnt love her he fees her drugs for money n she took it. the kids have u cant force some one to do drugs.They just do it
u r not sad they r

Lindside, WV

#33 Jan 18, 2013
A sad parent wrote:
You are a sad excuse for a parent. So, you have sent your child to rehab "countless times." After which one of these countless times did you decide to give up on them? Your post was written with the intention that people will read it and feel sorry for you. That is pathetic, if you think that you are suffering just try to imagine what your child is going through. Drug addiction is far from glamorous. You should encourage your child to get help and you should be researching all possible avenues for addiction treatment. Instead you are posting on topix about looking for sympathy because your child is an addict. I am a recovering drug addict that had parents that did not understand addiction at all. I have been clean for 3 years. unfortunately, my father passed away about 3 1/2 years ago. I have struggled with addiction for nearly 15 years. Because of that I didn't really have a relationship with him at the time of his passing. I wish more than anything that my father could have seen me sober, even for just a day. I have been able to redevelop a relationship with my mother, but I have lost trust with her and it is nearly impossible to get it back. If you plan on being in your childs life during this time you should only be a positive influence as hard as it may be. Your child does not need anymore negativity in their life. If it has come to this point maybe you should have an intervention with you. I know my parents didn't go to social functions because they didn't want to have to answer questions about me. It really pains me to this day how I negatively affected their lifes. I am now a father and understand that a child is supposed to be a source of endless joy not sorrow. My little one gives me unbelievable amounts of joy. If i can help one person to not go through the situation that i went through i would be ecstatic. If you think that you are experiencing a rough life due to their behavior just put yourself into your childs shoes for a minute.
car guy

Huntington, WV

#34 Jan 18, 2013
Something to try wrote:
A New Jersey mayor is giving his citizens $1000 dollars to rat on his of her neighbor that has an unregistered weapon.

Maybe the states should do the same with drugs. If a call to the cops yields a drug bust, the caller gets a grand. Once the drug dealers realize that no one can be trusted maybe they won't sell.

People say that an addict won't give up their connection?? Wave a grand in front of an addict and see how fast he gives up someone. Then he'll try n take that grand to a different dealer who will either A) sell to him and risk getting caught or B) not sell to him cause that person can't be trusted.
Trust you say? With drug dealers? Addicts take a chance in getting killed or OD every time they cram that needle in a vein, how's this any different.

I think it's worth a shot.
This is a good idea. I just wonder how it would be funded, and if the people who ratted would ever get the cash.
Jobo

Tucker, GA

#35 Jan 18, 2013
u r not sad they r wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sad excuse for a parent. So, you have sent your child to rehab "countless times." After which one of these countless times did you decide to give up on them? Your post was written with the intention that people will read it and feel sorry for you. That is pathetic, if you think that you are suffering just try to imagine what your child is going through. Drug addiction is far from glamorous. You should encourage your child to get help and you should be researching all possible avenues for addiction treatment. Instead you are posting on topix about looking for sympathy because your child is an addict. I am a recovering drug addict that had parents that did not understand addiction at all. I have been clean for 3 years. unfortunately, my father passed away about 3 1/2 years ago. I have struggled with addiction for nearly 15 years. Because of that I didn't really have a relationship with him at the time of his passing. I wish more than anything that my father could have seen me sober, even for just a day. I have been able to redevelop a relationship with my mother, but I have lost trust with her and it is nearly impossible to get it back. If you plan on being in your childs life during this time you should only be a positive influence as hard as it may be. Your child does not need anymore negativity in their life. If it has come to this point maybe you should have an intervention with you. I know my parents didn't go to social functions because they didn't want to have to answer questions about me. It really pains me to this day how I negatively affected their lifes. I am now a father and understand that a child is supposed to be a source of endless joy not sorrow. My little one gives me unbelievable amounts of joy. If i can help one person to not go through the situation that i went through i would be ecstatic. If you think that you are experiencing a rough life due to their behavior just put yourself into your childs shoes for a minute.
You sound like a self righteous ""f..uck,..
Rudolph Hazinski

Oak Hill, WV

#36 Jan 19, 2013
Those Detroit spooks probably gang banged her like animals. That is how they roll.
Dodge City

Chesapeake, OH

#37 Jan 19, 2013
Rudolph Hazinski wrote:
Those Detroit spooks probably gang banged her like animals. That is how they roll.
Have some respect!!!! That is someones daughter, sister, grandchild and friend!!! Think about it!!!!

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#38 Jan 19, 2013
Dodge City wrote:
<quoted text>Have some respect!!!! That is someones daughter, sister, grandchild and friend!!! Think about it!!!!
She knew what she was getting into and paid the price...It sucks for her and her family...Supply and demand is a simple concept to grasp...Sometimes you choose and lose...
Something to try

Chesapeake, OH

#39 Jan 20, 2013
car guy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a good idea. I just wonder how it would be funded, and if the people who ratted would ever get the cash.
The way they have it set up in jersey is when the person initially calls they get a 2 digit number. When the gun persons gun is turned in/suspect arrested, the called gets another 2 digits. They then take that 4 digit code to any city bank and they get a grand. No questions asked. Not even their name is recorded.
Dodge City

Chesapeake, OH

#40 Jan 20, 2013
Rasta Me wrote:
<quoted text>
She knew what she was getting into and paid the price...It sucks for her and her family...Supply and demand is a simple concept to grasp...Sometimes you choose and lose...
she was a child and everyone makes mistakes! She does not deserve to be disrespected and she did not deserve to die! Think about it if it was your child, how would u feel! have heard of karm? Her family has a hole in there heart nothing can ever fill! It's a pain u never want to experience!
1 post removed
hillbilly

United States

#42 Jan 20, 2013
They was already filling that hole.I remember back in 60,s pot was the thing .I think we all need to stand up and fire up a joint .And then nobody would even think about doing these stupid ass drugs that keep killing people. pot dont kill ,it lays yo back an calms yo nerves after a ruff day in this world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town House Kennels (Jun '12) 45 min Joy 13
Justin and Corinthia Turley (Oct '14) 1 hr Anoymous 9
huntington day report (Jul '13) 1 hr Anoymous 11
bad heroin? 1 hr Anomous 7
Wheres Markj the political hack? 1 hr MarkJ- 174
Blacks in Rocco's downtown 2 hr American slave 12
Black Lives Matter 2 hr American slave 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages