The young girl who they found died at...

The young girl who they found died at days inn

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

Greenwich, OH

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Does anyone know her or what happen. Sad story.
motellun

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Jan 17, 2013
News says they're looking for another Detroit dealer by the name of Jay. Get these dealers out if hgtn!!!!! They're killing our kids
Okgrowup

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jan 17, 2013
What makes me so damn mad is they come here get this kids hooked on drugs so they will do all the running for them so the dguys wont get in trouble but if something goes wrong than the are killing these poor kids they need to stay the hell out of huntington i just wonder how many kids they have killed in d

gay

Huntington, WV

#4 Jan 17, 2013
do you thank highlawn place senor building is a good place to live?
Non consolidator

Barboursville, WV

#5 Jan 17, 2013
These thug higgers need to go! The people needs to get them out! Now
dude

Springfield, NJ

#6 Jan 17, 2013
I agree that these people need to go but they aren't getting the kids hooked. The kids are doing it to themselves. I am in my early 20s and never in my life done drugs. People need to have some self respect and take care of themselves! Where are the parents who tell their children drugs are wrong? The whole thing is sad.
mee

United States

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Its our kids fault to they can say no and nt talk to these dealers.
Non consolidator

Barboursville, WV

#8 Jan 17, 2013
mee wrote:
Its our kids fault to they can say no and nt talk to these dealers.
Yes sir your right. They need real parents who teach them right instead of allowing the Xbox, play station, tv, or some whack public school system raise them and teach them their values.
mee

United States

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Non consolidator wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes sir your right. They need real parents who teach them right instead of allowing the Xbox, play station, tv, or some whack public school system raise them and teach them their values.
ty for agreeing with me and yes you are right to.and i am a mother of two and i am teaching. my kids the rights and wrong .
A sad parent

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Jan 17, 2013
dude wrote:
I agree that these people need to go but they aren't getting the kids hooked. The kids are doing it to themselves. I am in my early 20s and never in my life done drugs. People need to have some self respect and take care of themselves! Where are the parents who tell their children drugs are wrong? The whole thing is sad.
i am a parent of a drug addict I have talked talked and talked to my kids about it. Had my child put in the rehab countless times. My child was with me when the young person next door overdosed and died. There is NOTHING Anyone can do for these kids. The Lord himself is the only one can help them. And they don't want him to either.
cmhs grad

United States

#11 Jan 17, 2013
I went to school with Megan and she was so nice & sweet. I wish I woulda kept in touch when I left for the service.
Crazyy

Altavista, VA

#12 Jan 17, 2013
I cant find it on the news at all did it happen in Htown and wat was the girls name
wow

United States

#13 Jan 17, 2013
Crazyy wrote:
I cant find it on the news at all did it happen in Htown and wat was the girls name
It's on wsaz.com
Huntington Vigilante

Charleston, WV

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Law enforcement isn't solving the drug problem - we must start shooting these Detroit thugs.

Bang Bang
hmmmm

United States

#15 Jan 17, 2013
Huntington Vigilante wrote:
Law enforcement isn't solving the drug problem - we must start shooting these Detroit thugs.
Bang Bang
I agree we need to create our own border patrol....shoot the dealers and show them we aren't playing around.
hatethem

United States

#16 Jan 17, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> I agree we need to create our own border patrol....shoot the dealers and show them we aren't playing around.
I know for a fact that a lot of them stay in the Ashland area hotels.
Amy

Youngstown, OH

#17 Jan 17, 2013
Drugs in Huntington ! Drugs in the state of WV! It is a huge problem and until people know the truth that folks are getting rich killing our kids live here in our great city and state. It's all about the money don't Kidd yourself. SAD SAD SHAME on the man
Dodge City

Chesapeake, OH

#18 Jan 18, 2013
It's true we need to educate our children about drugs. But sad to say we live in a society that drugs are everwhere! We are living in a age that kids pick on each other to the point kids are killing thereself because of other kids picking on them. Alot of kids have low selfesteem and get into the wrong crowds and they will do anything to fit in. Hug your child like it's your last! Don't be afraid to report these dealers even if we only get them off the streets for a few days they won't be selling and might lose there supply. Plus the hpd will know there face.
Something to try

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Jan 18, 2013
A New Jersey mayor is giving his citizens $1000 dollars to rat on his of her neighbor that has an unregistered weapon.

Maybe the states should do the same with drugs. If a call to the cops yields a drug bust, the caller gets a grand. Once the drug dealers realize that no one can be trusted maybe they won't sell.

People say that an addict won't give up their connection?? Wave a grand in front of an addict and see how fast he gives up someone. Then he'll try n take that grand to a different dealer who will either A) sell to him and risk getting caught or B) not sell to him cause that person can't be trusted.
Trust you say? With drug dealers? Addicts take a chance in getting killed or OD every time they cram that needle in a vein, how's this any different.

I think it's worth a shot.
hillbilly

United States

#20 Jan 18, 2013
She was 28 years old.???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump = Treason 1 hr Dr Oz 41
Josie Mathis CHANEY boys (Nov '13) 2 hr Wondering 5
DNC convention is half empy...nobody cares LMAO 4 hr MarkJ- 6
Pretty nikole and kneegers 4 hr ewww 9
Any ladies like to tongue mens harry buttholes 6 hr Joey betafooco ov... 15
BLM says they are NOT voting for Hillary 6 hr Elliptical 1
Taxi Tommy 6 hr CabsToGo 7
Who's leaving Who's staying ? At WSAZ (Sep '13) 17 hr Htm 117

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web