cabell hosp labor and delivery

cabell hosp labor and delivery

Posted in the Huntington Forum

cabell nurse

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Who works on L and D that us getting everyone un trouble? Something about using phones for personal use and posting on topix.. Why do we all have to suffer for somebody elses mistakes?? Heard she was having someone threatened?? Whats the scoop??
Chh RN

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Jan 16, 2013
I heard something about it, administration has questioned everyone about it, rumor has it someone is getting in trouble over it?? Not sure who it is but I know they work on l and d!
pissedoff

Nitro, WV

#3 Jan 16, 2013
I work on labor and delivery and this bitch somehow still has a job... Go figure, must be blowing someone!! First she had someone keep calling her ex's current gf, then she has someone get on topix and start shit about ex's new gf, someone told me everything, seems now we were questioned about making phone calls to kdmc?? Wtf they know who it is and she is still here!! Shes nothing but a bitch!! There ive said my peace!
kelli

Nitro, WV

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Well who is it? I would like to know so I can personally thank her for having management treat me like a five year old!! If she's doing it why must we pay for what she does??? Is it the one that had a fling with the Chinese resident, and her bf came down here throwing a fit??
WoNdErInG

Huntington, WV

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Is this person doing these things (posting on Topix, calling ex's gf, etc) on work time or in her personal time? If @ work, then action should be taken against her. But, if done in off time, hey Freedom of Speech to post on any site.
1 post removed
guilty as hell

Ardsley, NY

#7 Jan 16, 2013
kelli wrote:
Well who is it? I would like to know so I can personally thank her for having management treat me like a five year old!! If she's doing it why must we pay for what she does??? Is it the one that had a fling with the Chinese resident, and her bf came down here throwing a fit??
Bingo....I believe the name you are looking for is Erin and she works on l @ D.
mike

Williamstown, WV

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Haha this is good!
well

Williamstown, WV

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Last name would help??
MER1CA

Chester, VA

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Hope all of u ladies aren't all at work posting on topix?!
howudoing

Williamstown, WV

#11 Jan 16, 2013
Who else is involved?
haha

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Yea the nurse in ? Is a bitch!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Code enforcement fine? 5 min Big Bad Whitey 5
America Held Hostage Day 277 26 min MarkJ- 7
who got shot on Cavalier DRIVE? 40 min greentree 9
lawyer information 54 min curious 7
Clown sighting 2 hr Jack meoff 2
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 2 hr Hepper see 1,097
Did the NFL boycott work 3 hr Knee Pads 1
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 5 hr Less than impressed 169

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web