is there really a swingers club
no blacks

United States

#44 Oct 18, 2012
No
truth

Avella, PA

#45 Oct 18, 2012
We've been there several times. All we've ever seen were nice people having a good time with other nice people. That's it.
Old GMA

United States

#46 Oct 18, 2012
As long as there are no niggghersthere I might be intrsyed
truth

Avella, PA

#47 Oct 19, 2012
Thankfully, the swingers I've met there aren't like OldGMA at all.
1 post removed
Riverside Owners

Proctorville, OH

#49 Oct 23, 2012
Still waiting to know who "truth" is, I have a idea, care to give me some hints like G&C maybe ? Now for all your other comments, everyone is welcome, but sounds like OLD GMA wouldnt be in the club long, so dont even bother about coming to the club, if anyone wants to know more about the club, just check out theriversideclubwv.com , and also right now we are over 100+ couples for the 27th, our Halloween Party, so if you think you may want to come and check us out feel free to email me at the address on the website.
We try to make a point that everyone feels comfortable, by a no drama, non pressure club. So check it out.
truth

Avella, PA

#50 Oct 23, 2012
Nope, not G&C - but I would still like to protect my anonymity. Lets just say I'm a friendly who likes to defend the lifestyle and your nice club. Its nothing but truth when I say that we have always felt welcome and had fun at that club. It is a great no-pressure just-plain-fun environment. Lots of folks go there and don't have any physical contact with anyone besides their spouse. In fact, last time we were there, we only played with each other.
MFM is hot also

Ardsley, NY

#51 Jan 10, 2013
Riverside Owners wrote:
Love these wonderful comments, still dont understand why people thinks the club is called ALCON, maybe something goes on there I dont know about. The clubs name is The Riverside Club, we are a swingers club, whether sex happens or not depends on the individuals, not the club. Just like going out on a date some people click, some dont so if you think you will have sex there...think again. We are not a brothel, we are a club that offers consenting adults some time away from home where they can live out their fantasies.
Check out the website theriversideclubwv.com for all your info.
The website link no longer works. How can I contact you? Have a new website? Contact info?
2 posts removed

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#54 Jan 14, 2013
My swingers club is my fairway 1 wood.
Spleenhole

Port Deposit, MD

#55 Jan 14, 2013
Spleencage wrote:
My swingers club is my fairway 1 wood.
But you swing by your tail from trees.

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#56 Jan 14, 2013
what would you like to drink and sence you are new here we have a complimentary shot of penicilin enjoy your visit.
Wondering

Rochester, PA

#57 Apr 10, 2013
Riverside Owners wrote:
Still waiting to know who "truth" is, I have a idea, care to give me some hints like G&C maybe ? Now for all your other comments, everyone is welcome, but sounds like OLD GMA wouldnt be in the club long, so dont even bother about coming to the club, if anyone wants to know more about the club, just check out theriversideclubwv.com , and also right now we are over 100+ couples for the 27th, our Halloween Party, so if you think you may want to come and check us out feel free to email me at the address on the website.
We try to make a point that everyone feels comfortable, by a no drama, non pressure club. So check it out.
Is this place still open? I was by the other day and there were for sale signs out front.
hmm

Penfield, PA

#58 Apr 10, 2013
Riverside Owners wrote:
Love these wonderful comments, still dont understand why people thinks the club is called ALCON, maybe something goes on there I dont know about. The clubs name is The Riverside Club, we are a swingers club, whether sex happens or not depends on the individuals, not the club. Just like going out on a date some people click, some dont so if you think you will have sex there...think again. We are not a brothel, we are a club that offers consenting adults some time away from home where they can live out their fantasies.

Check out the website theriversideclubwv.com for all your info.
I'm a 22 year old male, do people of all ages come?
Aegir

Huntington, WV

#59 Apr 10, 2013
Chris For Christ wrote:
So you all are calling it openmindedness and nonjudgemental, extremely friendly, so why did any of you stand before God and the minister and take your marriage vows? This is nothing more than a den of iniquity for perverts and people who cannot be satisfied with their spouse. Call it whatever you like, but God's word is against it and you will have your place in the lake of fire, if you do not repent and get right with God. Of course you will give Kudos to this behavior and the owners who make this place available because satan has you in bondage to his perversion. Enjoy it while here on earth, because eternity is forever and hell is hot!
Stop telling people how to live their lives. You're talking about some book written by tribesmen who had no clue whatsoever about the natural world.

If there were such a being as God, it wouldn't communicate to you by third hand accounts that weren't even written in the lifetime of Jesus.

What evidence do you have that this book is the word of God? None. Absolutely none!!!

If there were a being monitoring all of us and recording all of our sins and habits to decide if we were to be burned for eternity in some imaginary hellfire, it would place UFO's all over the world that patrolled with bullhorns and sirens reminding us that it's watching us and occasionally naming the worst of us to remind every one that it's watching so that there would be no doubt if such a being really gave a damn about the happenings of mankind.

Some silly collection of bronze and iron-age fairy tales is the only evidence you have for a supposed God.

Oh, and try reading the damn Bible once in a while. If you read enough of it, you'll realize it's a worthless collection of myths and probably read a lot of stuff in it that will make your skin crawl.
1 post removed
Curious

United States

#61 Oct 26, 2013
Are they still open? I'm also curious as to what most of the girls wear? I don't want to over or under dress. This club sounds exactly what my husband and I have been looking for. A nice place to hang out, with nonjudgmental people!!
wifey

Huntington, WV

#62 Oct 28, 2013
Mrs. Curious, you guys sound like you'd fit in. Dress to impress is always a good rule. Ladies often wear what most would call "club wear" - cute dresses, heels, etc. Guys, slacks and a nice shirt always works. I've seen some guys wear jackets, but not alot. Shorts and flip flops would be too little. Even dress jeans and a nice shirt works.

Naturally, if everything works out, you won't be in those clothes enough for them to matter much, anyways ... ;-)
Alphabet

Proctorville, OH

#63 Oct 28, 2013
Hey Wifey,
You a WV or Ohio girl. Are you a member?. Are you married? Do you go with your husband or boyfriend?
Minnie Mouse

Chesapeake, OH

#64 Oct 28, 2013
Listen folks, this is nothing more than animal lust! These people are demon possessed and cannot be happy with their sacred vows to be true to their spouse so they try to satisfify their demon lusts away from home and their wives. What a sad case for their children to know they are full of lust and desire after others who are not their parents. They will stand before the judgement seat of Christ one day and give an account for all they have done on this earth. This is not natural, folks. Call it what you may, openness, lifestyle, etc. but this is not the will of our God. These people who run this den of eniquity will pay their dues on the day of judgment. Repent.
Minnie Mouse

Chesapeake, OH

#65 Oct 28, 2013
Aegir wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop telling people how to live their lives. You're talking about some book written by tribesmen who had no clue whatsoever about the natural world.
If there were such a being as God, it wouldn't communicate to you by third hand accounts that weren't even written in the lifetime of Jesus.
What evidence do you have that this book is the word of God? None. Absolutely none!!!
If there were a being monitoring all of us and recording all of our sins and habits to decide if we were to be burned for eternity in some imaginary hellfire, it would place UFO's all over the world that patrolled with bullhorns and sirens reminding us that it's watching us and occasionally naming the worst of us to remind every one that it's watching so that there would be no doubt if such a being really gave a damn about the happenings of mankind.
Some silly collection of bronze and iron-age fairy tales is the only evidence you have for a supposed God.
Oh, and try reading the damn Bible once in a while. If you read enough of it, you'll realize it's a worthless collection of myths and probably read a lot of stuff in it that will make your skin crawl.
You need to get on your knees brother and beg for forgiveness. The Bible is true and proven over and over. God loves you, even in your disbelief. You need help and someday you will beg your Lord and Savior for help.
George

Chesapeake, OH

#66 Oct 28, 2013
Do you give out penicillin and std preventatives? Bet the cooties are crawlin in this joint. I hear all colors, shapes and sizes are in this place.
wifey

Huntington, WV

#67 Oct 30, 2013
Alphabet wrote:
Hey Wifey,
You a WV or Ohio girl. Are you a member?. Are you married? Do you go with your husband or boyfriend?
I'm an Ohio girl, but I work in WV. Yes, I'm a member and I always go with my hubby. We only play together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring segregation back to America! 21 min EdwardWayneWaling... 62
When a kneeger says "Keep it real"? 51 min sammie 3
Hillary beats trump! 2 hr MarkJ- 17
Defrin Dennis detroit 2 hr Rhonda Nolan 3
Pro green lawn care (employees on dope and driv... 2 hr Your ignorant 10
Nikki from Backpage 3 hr str8shoota 20
East end break-ins 3 hr George Anders 68

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance