is there really a swingers club

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
idunno

Ashland, KY

#1 Sep 19, 2012
I keep hearing about a place somewhere around Huntington that is a (sex) club for swingers... Is this true? If so can someone please tell me where it is at..?
Lesage

Detroit, MI

#2 Sep 19, 2012
It's out on Route 2. It's called Alcon.
truth

Huntington, WV

#3 Sep 20, 2012
It is on Route 2, but its about 20 min past alcon.

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Yes, they meet every day behind the flood wall. Next to the public restrooms. Nice set of swings there.....

Level 3

Since: May 12

Scott Depot, WV

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Rotary Park...Lots of lonely old farts in there car's waiting for you...I'm sure that there is a tree with your name carved in it.
MyFakeName

Bronx, NY

#6 Sep 20, 2012
idunno wrote:
I keep hearing about a place somewhere around Huntington that is a (sex) club for swingers... Is this true? If so can someone please tell me where it is at..?
Yes it's true and it's out route 2. The place is called Riverside. They have a website with directions and info.
Riverside Owners

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Love these wonderful comments, still dont understand why people thinks the club is called ALCON, maybe something goes on there I dont know about. The clubs name is The Riverside Club, we are a swingers club, whether sex happens or not depends on the individuals, not the club. Just like going out on a date some people click, some dont so if you think you will have sex there...think again. We are not a brothel, we are a club that offers consenting adults some time away from home where they can live out their fantasies.

Check out the website theriversideclubwv.com for all your info.
harry ape

Princeton, WV

#8 Sep 20, 2012
DO THEY DO Manscaping there
playmates

Huntington, WV

#9 Sep 24, 2012
Riverside is a nice place run by nice folks. My hubby and I have gone a couple of times and really enjoyed just hanging out and meeting the laid back people who go there. Didn't do anything much & didn't feel pressured. Did, however, get to watch a very sexy couple put on a killer show.....
truth

Huntington, WV

#10 Sep 24, 2012
Riverside Owners wrote:
Love these wonderful comments, still dont understand why people thinks the club is called ALCON, maybe something goes on there I dont know about. The clubs name is The Riverside Club, we are a swingers club, whether sex happens or not depends on the individuals, not the club. Just like going out on a date some people click, some dont so if you think you will have sex there...think again. We are not a brothel, we are a club that offers consenting adults some time away from home where they can live out their fantasies.
Check out the website theriversideclubwv.com for all your info.
Tell em!
Chris for Christ

Glenwood, WV

#11 Sep 24, 2012
playmates wrote:
Riverside is a nice place run by nice folks. My hubby and I have gone a couple of times and really enjoyed just hanging out and meeting the laid back people who go there. Didn't do anything much & didn't feel pressured. Did, however, get to watch a very sexy couple put on a killer show.....
You are hanging at the wrong place. Marriage is sacred for married couples not sex perverts who want to play around just because they are bored with their mate. Why would you want to send this kind of message to your children? Get real and respect your vows. God is watching!
truth

Huntington, WV

#12 Sep 24, 2012
Chris for Christ wrote:
<quoted text>You are hanging at the wrong place. Marriage is sacred for married couples not sex perverts who want to play around just because they are bored with their mate. Why would you want to send this kind of message to your children? Get real and respect your vows. God is watching!
I don't think she said they did anything; just that they went there and hung out and watched. So, I gotta ask you "Chris for Christ" - just how much do you share with your kids about your sex life? Do they know the details of your favorite positions? Do you show them your "O" face?

Seems to me it would be far more deviant to be a vanilla person who tells their kids about such things than to be a swinger whose kids are oblivious to what mommy & daddy do behind closed doors.
Jim

Huntington, WV

#13 Sep 24, 2012
Here is the deal with R-side... They claim to be a place for consenting adults to live out fantasies but that is just a lure to get your money. A few ignorant people go there and shell out up to 100.00 to enter the place just hoping to get laid. But they soon learn that they would have just as much luck if they frequented any bar in town and spend a whole lot less cash. And they don't serve anything at this place... You have to bring your own. You are better off going to the Spa... It's a sure thing.

Jim
truth

Huntington, WV

#14 Sep 25, 2012
Well, Jim, seems you're a little off there also. Since I go there with my wife, my chance of getting laid is the same wherever we go (which is very good). Fact is, we just like hanging out with the cool people there.
playmates

Huntington, WV

#15 Sep 25, 2012
truth wrote:
Well, Jim, seems you're a little off there also. Since I go there with my wife, my chance of getting laid is the same wherever we go (which is very good). Fact is, we just like hanging out with the cool people there.
I couldn't agree more. In fact, my hubby and I have more sex through the days after we go there than at any other time. Just being in that environment gets me all charged up & all sex we've had has just been with each other. Those who are bashing it are those who are either too timid or too judgmental to get outside their heads and live a little. They really should check it out. Then they would see how much good it does the marital bed.
????

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Sep 25, 2012
Please help me understand this lifestyle. I'm not judging... Just curious. It was an issue in my last relationship. I couldn't do it & it bothered me that he had in the past.
JustMe

Lansing, IL

#17 Sep 25, 2012
I'm not sure if its still there but I went to a place called The New Swingers Playground a couple years back. It was located at 622 20th street.
truth

Huntington, WV

#18 Sep 26, 2012
[QUOTE who="????"]Please help me understand this lifestyle. I'm not judging... Just curious. It was an issue in my last relationship. I couldn't do it & it bothered me that he had in the past.[/QUOTE]

First, if you couldn't do it, then it shouldn't have even been a topic for discussion. We've always taken the approach that our limits as a couple stop at the limits of each individual and that the other (perhaps more adventurous) partner never, ever pushes for more. Over time, limits change and we are patient enough with one another to let this happen organically.

Believe it or not, this lifestyle is about openness and communication. Since we started down this path, we are more open with one another on every level - the key was to throw out judgment. Its ok to say anything you feel without the other judging, even (or especially) if the other doesn't agree. Because we have become completely open books with one another, our sex life outside the lifestyle is much much much better than it ever was, even after 23 years of marriage. We feel our participation in the lifestyle has enormously improved our relationship with one another. Of course, going into this type of thing, you have to have a great level of trust and honesty. If there are underlying problems in the relationship, swinging is certainly not an answer and is likely just a bigger problem.

The lifestyle is also just as much about making friends as it is about sex. In fact, we've had sex with very few others, but have made dozens of friends. The friends we've made have been terrific, as the folks we meet in the lifestyle tend to be more open minded than the average member of the general population. Also, because of the openness described above, the couples we have met are generally very secure in their marriages, which means there's no weird underlying sexual current between the couples.
MyFakeName

Danielson, CT

#19 Sep 26, 2012
[QUOTE who="????"]Please help me understand this lifestyle. I'm not judging... Just curious. It was an issue in my last relationship. I couldn't do it & it bothered me that he had in the past.[/QUOTE]

This lifestyle isn't for everyone. To even consider to go down that path, both people have to be completely secure with themselves and each other. Trust and communication are needed.

When I decided to go this route I did so because I found that my partner enjoyed watching and I love to be watched. What I found was a whole community of very open minded nonjudgmental people, that were extremely friendly. We could always be ourselves.

In the relationship aspect of it, we became more open to each other in every way. We talked more, listen to each other more, learned more about each other and did more things together. Most of which had nothing to do with sex.
truth

Huntington, WV

#20 Sep 26, 2012
MyFakeName wrote:
<quoted text>
This lifestyle isn't for everyone. To even consider to go down that path, both people have to be completely secure with themselves and each other. Trust and communication are needed.
When I decided to go this route I did so because I found that my partner enjoyed watching and I love to be watched. What I found was a whole community of very open minded nonjudgmental people, that were extremely friendly. We could always be ourselves.
In the relationship aspect of it, we became more open to each other in every way. We talked more, listen to each other more, learned more about each other and did more things together. Most of which had nothing to do with sex.
Exactly. Well stated and in fewer words than I. Kudos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wild dog saloon (Aug '13) 9 min Sweetness 3
James Childers 25 min Amazed 1
Courtney Crabtree snitching on her Detroit hero... 46 min Karma Police 9
hpd and sherrif using imsi catcher cell phones 47 min WATCHDOG 47
Aaron Moore...DIRTBAG BEWARE (Jun '10) 59 min confused 12
i hate myself 1 hr i hate myself 7
Bad breath how to tell someone it's atrocious 1 hr big dick 28
Kelly Ann Cicalese (May '14) 4 hr ideatit 91
Huntington Dating
Find my Match