wasSnowWhiteAbus ed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Like I said, worthless and should be set out with the trash. There is not a person alive that is worth being treated this way. People treat you the way you allow them too.
truth hurts

Bethel Park, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

I told her that. She believes in love and family she took a vow. But I think its getting to her. She's been standing up for herself alot more and taking time for her..
She has sat out and watched it all for herself the woman's addresses the numbers gifts. I'm sure her daughter will help.
She is truly strong.
>**<

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Women and men have been cheating sense the beginning of time... It human nature. Plus it's kinda fun!!! I always say what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Another favorite of mine is " you made your bed" " now lie in it"!
Lexington

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

It is only fun when you are the one cheating. It's not much fun to be cheated on.
truth hurts

Bethel Park, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

[QUOTE who=">**<"]Wom en and men have been cheating sense the beginning of time... It human nature. Plus it's kinda fun!!! I always say what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Another favorite of mine is " you made your bed" " now lie in it"![/QUOTE]

You must be a mistress and a cheater. Sometimes cheating can get people hurt. Physically some people actually still protect and out of pain lash out at those 3rd party individuals. like you said its natural..
I hope don screws up with his wife and they split because I want to show her how a real man can live up to vows and promises.
She's worth it all her smile her jokes hell even her laugh is sexy. And man those eyes..... amazing...
Stevo

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Is his name Steve by chance? I got played by him too!
a#1

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Stevo wrote:
Is his name Steve by chance? I got played by him too!
I think u know the answer to that STUPID fat girl! Get a life u reject:)
Player

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

A#1 first of all ur not the only w**** he's screwing. But by the way don't you all have 3 kids together? Oh and second of all looks like you need to get ur eyes examined bc I'm 10 x skinnier than you ever thought of being!
truth hurts

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Player wrote:
A#1 first of all ur not the only w**** he's screwing. But by the way don't you all have 3 kids together? Oh and second of all looks like you need to get ur eyes examined bc I'm 10 x skinnier than you ever thought of being!
Are you talking bout don clark? Break them up I want to make her my queen..
Skye

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Jocelyn wrote:
<quoted text> Great reply and advice. You touched on all relative points and nailed it and strongly suggest anyone, male or female to take this very wise woman's outstanding advice.
All true! The married man in my life (not in my life any longer) lied about being married, lied about how many kids he had, lies lies lies. Then he claimed he as in love with me. Unfortunately, he was such a good liar, that I fell in love with him too. However, I dumped him but that did t stop him. He continued to pursue me with a vengeance! Dropping gifts off at my house when I wasn't there, true stalking behavior. I hate him and I love him. How sick is that? He'll never get his way with me which I'm sure is why he's still trying and lying still! I'm repulsed by him and yet think of him constantly....it's ok he'll never know. I love myself too much to be involved with him and I feel awful for his wife no matter what he says about their broken marriage. That's probably a lie too! Bottom line, no trust, no relationship.
1 post removed
Not MY shortcoming

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

The wife wrote:
<quoted text> exactly!!! A female my husband was messing around with claimed she was in a committed relationship with him for almost a year and had no clue he was married! Really? He and I work opposite work schedules so yea I admit he was able to call and text her frequently enough through the work week. However, we always spend the entire weekend together making up for time we are unable to spend during the week. And what type of relationship could she had possibly thought she had when he never once even spent the night with her, never took her anywhere at all, never seen her on his days off, etc. she had to know something was up and just tried to cry the victim when it all came out.
Look I dated a guy off an on for a little over 3 years and had no clue he was married. Met some of his friends - had them over actually, went to his house, spent the night multiple nights, went on vacation even to his family retreat during the holidays. The signs were not there. I will admit we never fully committed, as I was in college and working full time at first and also believed if this guy really is it then every other date will lead me back to him. I wasn't ready to commit or get married or anything. He took advantage of that telling me we'd have kids one day and he wants to marry me, he loves me, unfortunately it didn't help that we had/ have a very deep connection outside of sex. I'm still not ready for marriage but I was ready to date him more seriously recently. His wife updated her profile pic to include him, his ring, and a newborn a month ago. I just happen to be reading comments and "likes" on an old pic of him and saw the 2 year old "like" with the picture and was able to click and see when she posted it. He wasn't friends with his wife on FB and she didn't use his last name on hers. It's his only account as his sister and others close to him are attached to it. He had a baby recently I believe. I mean how can you not have a single post about having a child? I'm actually waiting to confront him. He knows I know but for my closure I'm going to speak with him and that's it. What I'm trying to say is that while yes I was dating around and I'll agree that I didn't mind the relationship having an emphasis on sex in the beginning but we all go through different seasons of life. I wasn't jumping into anyone's bed too easy and it was definitely a huge effort he made to get to that point when we met. It's okay for single people to have this lifestyle if they are honest. He wasn't honest or single and I'm not dumb or blind or didn't know where he lived and I knew where his office was and showed up to him coaching little league. Some men have special situations, his I don't know how he got away with it yet. I'll update you. No one in my life saw this coming. I feel horrible for his wife but how could she not know? It's not her fault for not knowing I didn't. I'm glad that I am not her though. It's not always as simple as what your suggesting. What your saying implies that it's the person bring LIED to's fault due to a shortcoming of theirs (blind, not knowing the person). I think the Wife should place responsibility on the cheating husband as he is the one who broke his vow and promise. It's easy to blame the other women but she didn't promise you anything and maybe the situation was just right for her not to know. In not agreeing with women knowing and doing this unless all involved are aware and okay with the affair.
Not MY shortcoming

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

Not sure either wrote:
<quoted text> I think maybe all men do it for different yet always stupid reasons. But I think what the real question is.... Why the man is cheating on his significant other? I think if u knew that reason then u would know a root cause into why he is even messing around with u. My sisters husband cheated on her. Said he just got caught up. It started as just friendly text, then calls, then the next thing he knew he was in what the other woman thought was a relationship! He said his family was the most important thing to him, thats why he never really followed through with any relationship type plans with the other woman. said he didnt spend any real time with her other then a few late night stop ins after work. i think the other woman had to know he wasnt serious about her and was still with the mother of his children, but she claims she had no idea at all...??? i think she just tried to cry victim but who knows. Now after my sister found out, she did give him another chance and stayed with him for the sake of their family. I think it takes an incredibly strong woman to that.
Dude why are people blaming the other women. Do married women forget how casual and cool you are when the relationship begins (dating) and you are not trying to scare him away yet you are getting to know him which takes time. He is married not her. He made a commitment. He put himself in that situation, late night drop in? He knew he was wrong. I'm not trying to tell you your brother is a bad person. We all make mistakes or bite off too much than we can chew but blaming the women or saying she is lying about knowing when in fact the man was the one lying is crazy. No judgement. He cheated emotionally with another women. Life happens glad they grew from it, people are weak sometimes or gave weak moments. Stop saying these women are playing victim. Be fair to both sides.
Not MY shortcoming

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

[QUOTE who=">.<"]< quoted text>
ok so what is the mistress teaching her kids? What will her sons think of her when they grow up ? U make no sense at all!!! Maybe u just want what u can't have and are trying to make someone feel bad cause they got it all & u r the dirty nothing that doesn't exist!!! Yep I know I'm right!! Go play in the street with your new BFF hypo heather [/QUOTE]

This was written in anger. The "mistress" may have never been married yet b/c she is not married and hasn't had kids. Or maybe she does. It does take a very strong person to get out b/c cheating is abusive mentally and a form of rejection and hurts the self esteem. I do believe in working if out in some situations your right it's a huge thing to forgive something like that. We are all assuming the man lied about being married in this column, "why do married men lie about being married" or whatever. I don't think the women should get angry at each other. It's the one you married that wronged you. Also don't imply that people who aren't married aren't complete and don't have it all. If he lied the women didn't know he was off limits. Let's keep this blog open minded and not narrow minded.
lol

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

Sorry I was trying to let you down easy ladies. Figured if I said I was married you heifers would leave me alone.
no way

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Aug 16

Jocelyn wrote:
<quoted text> Great reply and advice. You touched on all relative points and nailed it and strongly suggest anyone, male or female to take this very wise woman's outstanding advice.
I KNOW this isn't coming from Jocelyn Holderbrook! Please say it's not so!!!! LMBO!#POT #KETTLE =#BLACK! lol
Jess

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Aug 16

WHAT wrote:
What are you people talking about? If you are picking up a man, at a bar, online, or at work without knowing who he is, where he lives, or all of the other important information then you got what you paid for. What I find,is most of the married men at my job that fool around with women in the office let them know and the women don't care. Then they are all pissed off when they can't break up the marriage. Men are men and some sleep around in a good marriage. Quit jumping in bed with them so quick, get to know them first and if your eyes are open you will figure out if they are attached or not. Oh yeah look for the tan line on their ring finger.
As for the Gay hater, I agree with the people that think that you are a idiot. It has nothing to do with with the topic and it just makes you look like you are not really secure in your masculinity. Maybe if you talked to a Psychologist it would help you accept your own sexuality. It sounds like you have put alot of thought into what and how Gay people are doing in bed, that always makes me wonder about people who spend alot of talking about it.
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST RESPONSE I'VE READ!
Amy

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Aug 20

I have been nailing my married neighbor for years. His ugly, fat ass wife treats him like shit and won't take care of her kids, let her next to oldest one sleep with her step brother and is now knocked up by her much older bf. She let them have sex in her own house. We take care of each others needs and she knows it. She said if she leaves him no one else will have her and she is right. He drinks and smokes, just hoping it makes him die sooner.
lol

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Aug 21

Amy wrote:
I have been nailing my married neighbor for years. His ugly, fat ass wife treats him like shit and won't take care of her kids, let her next to oldest one sleep with her step brother and is now knocked up by her much older bf. She let them have sex in her own house. We take care of each others needs and she knows it. She said if she leaves him no one else will have her and she is right. He drinks and smokes, just hoping it makes him die sooner.

wtf!!!! You sound like you need professional help.
lol

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Aug 21

Player wrote:
You sound very insecure with yourself .
A#1 maybe you need to grow up before judging people, & jumping in bed with married men. JS
kurt

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Aug 21

tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on. Who gives a sh*t, 99% of men are azzholes and think they deserve to get a new piece of azz whenever they can. For the other 1%, great if ur a nice guy but most of you would be jerks too given the opportunity. I wonder if a man is really capable of loving a woman, the ones I see just love em' for a short time then want something else.
u must be doin something wrong lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cabell County Courthouse Girls 20 min Yawollaf 11
Obama gives goofy speech, nobody claps lmao 21 min smfh 7
Hpd as lazy as the nodders 40 min Not all but enougj 12
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Innocent Bystander 57,011
RickyBobby's Art Deli 2 hr crystal 20
Rescare Bville 2 hr lol 24
Does Speedway drug test? 2 hr uncle cracka 2
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 4 hr Gosh 195
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search