First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Glen Raven-Mills

Nitro, WV

#98 Feb 13, 2012
lol wrote:
Was he the one that had the affair with Big Ol' Sandra Cole- Amazon news anchor lady? Size 12 shoe because I got them out of the back for her when I worked in Dick's shoe department!!!!!!! I felt like a kid next to her. Yikes!
I think Sandra had too much class to be jumping in bed with that schmuck Benton. Also, I wish I'd known about her wearing a size 12 shoe before she departed WOWK-TV for ONN in Columbus as I would've enjoyed making nice with her as a pretext of gaining access to her wardrobe.
Peace

Huntington, WV

#99 Feb 15, 2012
peake2 wrote:
<quoted text>
why was his license suspended?
For having numerous DUIs.
Peace

Huntington, WV

#100 Feb 15, 2012
Suspended license due to multiple DUIs.
mikkidee

Kenova, WV

#101 Mar 3, 2014
Big deal if he is gay. He got caught caught driving under the influence, paid his fine, served his time. leave him alone. would you like people to start a blog like this and say bad negative things about you? Too many people talk about other people to hide their problems and scandals.
go dave

Pittsburgh, PA

#102 Mar 3, 2014
I'm glad he is gay. This area needs a good gay news man to show that we are just like everybody else. With or without hair lol.
Honkytonk Man

Huntington, WV

#103 Mar 3, 2014
mikkidee wrote:
Big deal if he is gay. He got caught caught driving under the influence, paid his fine, served his time. leave him alone. would you like people to start a blog like this and say bad negative things about you? Too many people talk about other people to hide their problems and scandals.
Wait you bumped a two year old thread that everyone has forgotten about to say leave him alone? LMAO
?

Hurricane, WV

#104 Mar 4, 2014
Honkytonk Man wrote:
<quoted text>Wait you bumped a two year old thread that everyone has forgotten about to say leave him alone? LMAO
Basically it seems!!!
DontAskDontTell

Seattle, WA

#105 Mar 5, 2014
He was arrested previously on a DUI they suspended his license. He is a closet alcoholic. He used to come in my store all the time to buy alcohol in Westmoreland. I seen him get arrested for the DUI about a year ago. It happened on Piedmont road
nunya

United States

#106 Mar 5, 2014
mikkidee wrote:
Big deal if he is gay. He got caught caught driving under the influence, paid his fine, served his time. leave him alone. would you like people to start a blog like this and say bad negative things about you? Too many people talk about other people to hide their problems and scandals.
Thus thread was TWO YEARS OLD and your comment pushed it back to the top of the list. Your actions belie your stated intentions.
Billy M

Washington, DC

#107 Mar 5, 2014
I like Davey... Let him alone! Or else.
Honkytonk Man

Huntington, WV

#108 Mar 5, 2014
Billy M wrote:
I like Davey... Let him alone! Or else.
Or else you will bump the thread again?
1 post removed
.

Barboursville, WV

#110 Mar 7, 2014
Glen Raven-Mills wrote:
<quoted text>I think Sandra had too much class to be jumping in bed with that schmuck Benton. Also, I wish I'd known about her wearing a size 12 shoe before she departed WOWK-TV for ONN in Columbus as I would've enjoyed making nice with her as a pretext of gaining access to her wardrobe.
No, Sandra Cole jumped in the sack with Dave Parker.
joanie

Chevy Chase, MD

#111 Sep 14, 2014
Dear David Benton,
there is promising research with medicinal mushrooms. I found out while trying to help a sick cousin. You can try taking 6 Immune Assist Critical care mushrooms twice a day and one 4Life transfer factor plus twice a day. I think it will help you greatly. The mushrooms fight cancer...
Joanie
handsome

United States

#112 Sep 15, 2014
joanie wrote:
Dear David Benton,
there is promising research with medicinal mushrooms. I found out while trying to help a sick cousin. You can try taking 6 Immune Assist Critical care mushrooms twice a day and one 4Life transfer factor plus twice a day. I think it will help you greatly. The mushrooms fight cancer...
Joanie
Wrong David Benton, bozo.
The Last Warrior Poet

Barboursville, WV

#113 Sep 19, 2014
Jim wrote:
Can't we all just get along. Bless you Dave and Bill too..... And Rusty.... And Adam... Oh and Mikey and Randall too.
Jimbo
AHA! No wonder they looked akward trying to hit from the right side of the plate during the company softball game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carl gothard 4 min we went to school... 9
Guyandotte DRUG houses/dealers 6 min Krystal 4
I was at champs where was you at chump 10 min -zapphod- 1
user fee 15 min MarkJ 98
Brittany davis tef willow mhmm 31 min SydneyinTheFLESH 19
Infocision @ Huntington Comm Verizon Room (Nov '10) 31 min Curious 354
Brittany Gibson on hillview 39 min Big S 10
Martin/Lemaster - Shame on the police and prose... 57 min J4J always 156
Layoffs at Special Metals 1 hr Scab 17
Martin on Drugs 11 hr Team Rational 215
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]