maybe

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 28, 2012
Usually those $0 bail things are DUI's.

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#8 Jan 28, 2012
He coulda been put in there for Contempt of Court. Reporters always tread on thin ice in courtroom situations. Possibly he was doing an investigative story on private property & someone called the police? All speculation but still a possibility.
route60dude

Mount Lookout, WV

#9 Jan 28, 2012
Is being a rump ranger illegal?
visitor

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Jan 28, 2012
Love how one becomes the news that reports the news... Will we get the true story?!
media

Alum Creek, WV

#11 Jan 28, 2012
visitor wrote:
Love how one becomes the news that reports the news... Will we get the true story?!
Driving on a suspended license.
Reggie

Huntington, WV

#12 Jan 28, 2012
Leave Dave Alone, whatever it is-- he'll be fine. Dave is an Excellent reporter and Channel 8 as well as the Tri-state area should be glad to have him. He's a model news reporter and cares a lot about the people in the Tri-state. All the haters just wanting to rip on him need to go find something else to do to occupy their pathetic lives. He's given a lot more of himself to the people of West Virginia than any of the clowns that are trying to tear him down on here...besides whatever it was I'm sure it was caused by some redneck cop wanting to throw around his badge
Who's Laughing Now?

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Jan 28, 2012
Reggie wrote:
Leave Dave Alone, whatever it is-- he'll be fine. Dave is an Excellent reporter and Channel 8 as well as the Tri-state area should be glad to have him. He's a model news reporter and cares a lot about the people in the Tri-state. All the haters just wanting to rip on him need to go find something else to do to occupy their pathetic lives. He's given a lot more of himself to the people of West Virginia than any of the clowns that are trying to tear him down on here...besides whatever it was I'm sure it was caused by some redneck cop wanting to throw around his badge
Given that his arrest was out of Wayne county it would have to be a redneck cop. Are there any others there?
Resident

Huntington, WV

#14 Jan 28, 2012
Nope
maybe

Summersville, WV

#15 Jan 28, 2012
Reggie wrote:
I agree. Dave is a good dude.
jack

Roanoke, VA

#16 Jan 28, 2012
I've met Dave a couple times and I really liked him. Whatever he he did, it couldn't have been that bad. I guess folks with no lives always need something yo fuss about.
mike

Rupert, WV

#17 Jan 28, 2012
Mr_Awesome wrote:
He coulda been put in there for Contempt of Court. Reporters always tread on thin ice in courtroom situations. Possibly he was doing an investigative story on private property & someone called the police? All speculation but still a possibility.
They have court cases around 9pm?
peake2

Huntington, WV

#18 Jan 28, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>They have court cases around 9pm?
it was 5:00pm
media

Huntington, WV

#19 Jan 28, 2012
peake2 wrote:
<quoted text>it was 5:00pm
HE WAS DRIVING ON A SUSPENDED LICENSE.
peake2

Huntington, WV

#20 Jan 28, 2012
media wrote:
<quoted text>HE WAS DRIVING ON A SUSPENDED LICENSE.
why was his license suspended?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened to diane bess? (Jan '14) 1 hr justice 43
Nane that street walker 1 hr capt crutch 2
Who remembers 1 hr capt crutch 2
Frank Martin (Jul '11) 1 hr SHEL 37
white guy likes black girls 3 hr ninja33x 10
Jason Meade 3 hr bnmt23 1
Worst boss in Huntington (Mar '11) 3 hr jason 333
Huntington Dating
Find my Match

Huntington Jobs