Cabell Labor and Delivery
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
marcum terrace ho

Richmond, VA

#42 Nov 29, 2013
Hey now, I have had all 9 of my kids at Cabell Huntington and they take great care of my kidz and they are help with all the baby daddys and some of the free guest trays. Hell, they never give me any problem while they watch my little jimmy's while I stand out on the sidewalk and smoke. I come right back in and ask for my pain meds and "pow" its right there. My caid card get me treated like a queen ho, not just a dirty ho. I loves me some chh
mr mister

Branchland, WV

#43 Nov 29, 2013
marcum terrace ho wrote:
Hey now, I have had all 9 of my kids at Cabell Huntington and they take great care of my kidz and they are help with all the baby daddys and some of the free guest trays. Hell, they never give me any problem while they watch my little jimmy's while I stand out on the sidewalk and smoke. I come right back in and ask for my pain meds and "pow" its right there. My caid card get me treated like a queen ho, not just a dirty ho. I loves me some chh
Lol perfect. And if you are a big enough pos you hang in there.... SSI may be just around the corner!
Just Wondering

Huntington, WV

#44 Nov 29, 2013
marcum terrace ho wrote:
Too funny!!!
Hahaha

Saint Albans, WV

#45 Nov 30, 2013
angel eyes wrote:
Ive had 4 kids all my deliverys there and trust me when i say always deliver at cabell cuz if u have a medical card or r a young mother st.marys will treat u like trash
get a effin job ! That's the kids I pay for u to deliver !
Hahaha

Saint Albans, WV

#46 Nov 30, 2013
Seriously wrote:
If you are having a baby on the tax payers' dime then you have no business complaining about anything!! As a matter of fact you have no business having a baby if you cannot support one! Why should those of us who actually pay taxes be responsible for your children?
yes agreed
F off

Hurricane, WV

#47 Nov 30, 2014
I am pregnant with my 4th child and have a medical and I am not trash you judgemental immature idiots. My husband lost his job of 15 years (after we got pregnant) and our insurance and it was out of his control. I work for the usps as a cca and I work my butt off but I am not offered affordable insurance. Not everyone has things go as planned. And btw, I have a friend that has 3 children on medical card because they're father is dead! He was murdered! People like you make the world a bad place. Don't judge everyone. grow up infant. I'm guessing you are young and stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nice try you lil' B*tch 18 min I am CJ Smith 13
America Held Hostage Day 187 21 min MarkJ- 23
Making America Straight again! 58 min Hillarious 6
America Held Hostage Day 186 1 hr Mark the muslim 63
jamie Johnson 1 hr funny 4
The old Huntington East High in 1988-1990 2 hr You know me 10
Eb Martin 2 hr GDotte 6

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance