marcum terrace ho

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Hey now, I have had all 9 of my kids at Cabell Huntington and they take great care of my kidz and they are help with all the baby daddys and some of the free guest trays. Hell, they never give me any problem while they watch my little jimmy's while I stand out on the sidewalk and smoke. I come right back in and ask for my pain meds and "pow" its right there. My caid card get me treated like a queen ho, not just a dirty ho. I loves me some chh
mr mister

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

marcum terrace ho wrote:
Hey now, I have had all 9 of my kids at Cabell Huntington and they take great care of my kidz and they are help with all the baby daddys and some of the free guest trays. Hell, they never give me any problem while they watch my little jimmy's while I stand out on the sidewalk and smoke. I come right back in and ask for my pain meds and "pow" its right there. My caid card get me treated like a queen ho, not just a dirty ho. I loves me some chh
Lol perfect. And if you are a big enough pos you hang in there.... SSI may be just around the corner!
Just Wondering

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

marcum terrace ho wrote:
Too funny!!!
Hahaha

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

angel eyes wrote:
Ive had 4 kids all my deliverys there and trust me when i say always deliver at cabell cuz if u have a medical card or r a young mother st.marys will treat u like trash
get a effin job ! That's the kids I pay for u to deliver !
Hahaha

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Seriously wrote:
If you are having a baby on the tax payers' dime then you have no business complaining about anything!! As a matter of fact you have no business having a baby if you cannot support one! Why should those of us who actually pay taxes be responsible for your children?
yes agreed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 45 of45
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

141 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 12 min Another Damn Liberal 43,545
kroger 1st street 13 min mike 4
Brandy Davis 17 min LOL 4
Jessica Lindsey 57 min john q public 1
Ceredo Manor 1 hr Alice 1
highlawn place (Jan '13) 1 hr C CLEAR 25
cabell co school board 1 hr Notnuts 64
Christ Temple Crazies (Jun '13) 10 hr Sammy 106
•••
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters