get the facts

Lynchburg, VA

#21 Nov 22, 2013
And I'm sure they would love to know that ur on here bashing them since " you work there "
Yep

Uneeda, WV

#22 Nov 23, 2013
JustWondering wrote:
<quoted text>
How does making sure your children have medical coverage make you trash? you don't know the circumstances of that family. Could it be possible that she lost the father over seas> Fact is you don't know. I think someone that didn't make sure their kids had medical coverage would make them trash. Let me guess everyone that agreed with statement pays for insurance? If so good for you because so many Americans don't have that luxury
The likelihood that most women having multiple children on the government dime had husbands killed in military combat is very slim.

Point is, if you don't have the insurance or money to pay for your children, wear a condom. It's pretty easy and a lot cheaper. People who use government insurance as a long term insurance plan is part of why we're broke as hell in America, and out-breeding contributing members of society.
Just Wondering

Huntington, WV

#23 Nov 23, 2013
get the facts wrote:
U need to get ur facts straight I know for a fact that does not happen I also work there I do admissions do I think I know what I'm talking about .
In the earlier post, you stated you worked in accounting & billing. Now you state it's admissions. Are they the same department?
New mom

Venetia, PA

#24 Nov 24, 2013
I delivered at CHH just a few weeks ago and everyone I encountered was great. I loved all of my nurses on Labor/Delivery and Mother/Baby. I had an amazing experience
good exp at both

Columbus, OH

#25 Nov 25, 2013
I was 20yrs old when I had my son(which is a bi-racial baby) and I delivered him @ St.Mary's, I had an amazing experience. They do keep you in the same room your entire stay, they play a lyllaby over the intercom for the entire hospital to hear after. a baby is born... They make it an amazing experience for you, the baby, and your family... And I had my daughter just 1yr ago(i'm 28yrs old now) and I delievered her @ CHH and I also had an amazing experience there as well. However, I would have chosen St.Mary's again with her, but I had a high-risk pregnancy with her and she was admitted in the NICU for 2days, I knew if I had her @ St.Mary's she would have been transferred w/o me.**Both hospital are amazing when in comes to Labor & Deliever, however, ppl have different expectations.** and they both PROUDLY except any patient with or without insurance/medical card!!
Derper

Huntington, WV

#26 Nov 25, 2013
It was a long time ago, but Cabell treated me like a queen. A mother couldn't ask for better treatment for her baby or herself. Good food, kindness, best care and attention. Those nurses were on the ball. If it's still like that, a woman couldn't ask for more.
Seriously

Bradenton, FL

#27 Nov 25, 2013
If you are having a baby on the tax payers' dime then you have no business complaining about anything!! As a matter of fact you have no business having a baby if you cannot support one! Why should those of us who actually pay taxes be responsible for your children?
dq22

South Point, OH

#28 Nov 25, 2013
Hmm wrote:
One thing about st marys is if something is wrong with the baby it will be transported to cabell. Thats the major factor if your baby needs to be in nicu then cabell would be best choice or else the baby will be transported and youll stay at st marys.
It depends on what is wrong with the baby whether or not it will get sent to Cabell. St. Mary's can take care of sick infants but it depends on what is wrong & the severity if they will go to Cabell. The nurse at a dr office scared my friend by telling her if absolutely anything was wrong then her baby would be separated from her, which isn't true. I personally like St. Mary's better but everyone has their own opinion. I understand why some people are unsure to deliver there though.
mr mister

Huntington, WV

#29 Nov 25, 2013
Seriously wrote:
If you are having a baby on the tax payers' dime then you have no business complaining about anything!! As a matter of fact you have no business having a baby if you cannot support one! Why should those of us who actually pay taxes be responsible for your children?
Agreed.
SarahHx04

Saxonburg, PA

#30 Nov 26, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>If you have four kids on a medical card, you ARE trash. Use a condom, Jesus Christ.
Just Bc u have a medical card does not mean you r trash. Ppl who pass judgement are trash and will go to h3ll. Have some respect.
As for being treated bad @ Cabell. I never was with giving birth to my two daughters. The staff was wonderful & I highly recommend them.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#31 Nov 26, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Because it is part of the American social contract. Don't like it? Move on. We can easily do without you here in this country.
Yep

Danville, WV

#32 Nov 26, 2013
SarahHx04 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Bc u have a medical card does not mean you r trash. Ppl who pass judgement are trash and will go to h3ll. Have some respect.
I never said having a medical card meant you were trash. Learn to read with comprehension. Having multiple children while the government foots the entire bill for all of them does mean you are trash.
1 post removed
Derper

Huntington, WV

#34 Nov 27, 2013
Gosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it is part of the American social contract. Don't like it? Move on. We can easily do without you here in this country.
Can you link to that contract. I'd like to read the signatures. See if I signed that one. And I love how you say we can easily do without taxpayers in this country.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#35 Nov 27, 2013
Derper wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you link to that contract. I'd like to read the signatures. See if I signed that one. And I love how you say we can easily do without taxpayers in this country.
Not taxpayers, you. You "signed" that contract the moment you became an American citizen, likely at birth. It's the same one that benefits all of us as citizens.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#36 Nov 27, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said having a medical card meant you were trash. Learn to read with comprehension. Having multiple children while the government foots the entire bill for all of them does mean you are trash.
You are wrong.
Yep

Danville, WV

#37 Nov 27, 2013
Gosh wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong.
Exemplary social commentary right there.
mr mister

Philadelphia, PA

#38 Nov 27, 2013
Gosh wrote:
<quoted text>Not taxpayers, you. You "signed" that contract the moment you became an American citizen, likely at birth. It's the same one that benefits all of us as citizens.
I probably pay more in taxes than you collect with your SSI check. You poor dumb bastard.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#39 Nov 27, 2013
Gosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Not taxpayers, you. You "signed" that contract the moment you became an American citizen, likely at birth. It's the same one that benefits all of us as citizens.
You never understand anything anyone tries to say to you. I pay taxes, so yeah, "me". You didn't understand my remarks.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#40 Nov 29, 2013
mr mister wrote:
<quoted text>
I probably pay more in taxes than you collect with your SSI check. You poor dumb bastard.
Nope.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#41 Nov 29, 2013
Derper wrote:
<quoted text>
You never understand anything anyone tries to say to you. I pay taxes, so yeah, "me". You didn't understand my remarks.
Then make your remarks clear. You guys always accuse someone of not understanding when your comment poorly stated your intended point.

It's not my fault your communicate by implication rather than direct point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Message To The Caucasian People. 49 min American And Prou... 27
Jessica 1 hr DrBigDikHairynuts 8
Best ever hookers in huntington (Nov '12) 1 hr PopANut 158
Pro nails 1 hr white nurse 8
robbys on 5th avenue in huntington (Jan '12) 2 hr Observer 23
CHH Employees and Hospital Health (Sep '13) 2 hr Observer 99
Huntington Teacher, 3rd offence DUI 2 hr Observer 41
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web