Just a fan

Latrobe, PA

#132 Nov 1, 2013
the truth wrote:
Miss lily is infested. She gave my hpv and she will do the same to you. it took me two weeks to find out.
Sounds like LG or some other girl/fan stirring the pot . Are you jealous cause these guys aren't raving about you as they do Lily? She's a nice gal and plays it safe. I know you girls can say you do this and that to be safe and we take it with a grain of salt and hope for the best but being a regular of Lily's for a long time I have noticed how she does things and she takes precaution. I doubt she wants to get anything from us either. It works both ways "the truth" which from your ranting doesn't prove anything considering you are just bad mouthing another. Also Lily doesn't do unprotected. Sad for me but safe for everyone.
Paul

United States

#133 Nov 1, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
How do you contact Lilly?
Email
Just a fan

Latrobe, PA

#134 Nov 1, 2013
Ridiculous wrote:
To 'the truth' if you were stupid enough to have sex with someone you didn't know and you weren't wearing a condom, then having any kind of STD is your problem. Considering the fact that anyone can trace your IP address, zone into your MAC address, point out where you live, what vehicle you drive, and who your wife is, you should rethink the things you're posting in a public forum. Honestly, instead of getting on here and crying out to the world that your dick has issues, you should wear a sign that says "I cheated on my wife and gave her HPV because I'm too stupid to wear a condom". Aside from just finding out you have an STD, did you ever think that you had HPV way before you met Ms Lilly? It can take YEARS for it to become noticible. This is why you were taught as a kid to wear condoms. Hell, your wife could have gave it to you
F#*%ing Hilarious!

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#135 Nov 2, 2013
I was recently informed that this 'discussion' is still ongoing. Geeze!! Ya know, instead of hiding behind some fake name, talking (good or bad) about people on a PUBLIC, UNMODERATED forum where people's husbands, wives, mothers, fathers, and children get to read what you're saying; why not actually join an AMP forum and talk about this subject in there as opposed to Topix.

As for the comments about Ms Lily, that woman is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. She's extremely personable and wholly cow she's hot. I wish I looked half as good as she does. I couldn't have plastic surgery and look that good, and I can NOT believe the audacity in the attempt to disgrace Lil with the whole HPV postings. That's just WRONG!!!

When it comes to "Bottom Line's" post about standing people up, that's not totally true. I have had to reschedule newer people before. BUT, if you've been with me for the past year, you don't bail out on the last minute, and you're respectful of me and you follow the rules, then yeah you can make an appointment for ANY reasonable time/day you want AND get it. Now, if that means me having to reschedule a newbie then so be it. It's called dependability, reliability, and respectfulness.

As for the whole 'money' portion of this discussion, I have helped many individuals for FREE. As weird as it may sound, not everything in this world revolves around the dollar. There are some people I prefer to help as opposed to charging them money just so they can feel better.

Now, if you have some kind of craziness to say about me, I ask that you keep it off this website. If you've actually met me or know me and you have the balls to sit and type disrespectful comments, then your sack should be big enough to call, text or come say it to my face.

And hey Bootman, you just got mad because I couldn't wear the boots for a while BUT, I liked those white ones :D Think you can bring those next time???(if that user name is who I think it is)

Regardless gang, we're ALL part of the human race and all of us have flaws. We all have likes, dislikes, needs, and wants. If you treat people better than the way you wish to be treated; then the rewards are amazing. Be safe :D
hmmmm

Chesapeake, OH

#136 Nov 2, 2013
Well said girl.
1 post removed
Greg

United States

#138 Nov 4, 2013
Looks like Lady Godiva just got called out!

That's the way to tell it like it is Paul!
Pluto

United States

#139 Nov 5, 2013
Hmmmm ... What's wrong Godiva ... No reply??

"Massage therapist"...hahahahabahh aahabaaahh
Gabe

United States

#140 Nov 7, 2013
I always choose "lily" vs Lady Godiva. Godiva is a con artist and going to her dump off 8th Ave is way too risky. Poor neighborhood. Plus she may or may not even be there!!!
Jason

Bladensburg, MD

#141 Apr 11, 2014
LOVED IT wrote:
I got a massage about 2 weeks ago from one sweet looking, really cool chick. She did an excellent job on me and I will be returning to see her as soon as the Godiva truffles arrive. Look her up on CL that's how I found her. Discretion is her thing too. I was downtown with my wife and I saw her walking straight up the sidewalk towards us. I was sweating bullets but, when she saw me, she just walked on down the sidewalk. After she passed, my wife commented on how pretty she looked..... If only she knew lol
B.S i went yesterday verry disappointed she was ugly an had saggy tits an massage was shity
Paul

Hockessin, DE

#142 Apr 12, 2014
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
B.S i went yesterday verry disappointed she was ugly an had saggy tits an massage was shity
Yep! That's her... Bad teeth too .
2 posts removed
hottap69

United States

#145 Jul 18, 2014
Sweetsable wrote:
There is nothing better than a relaxing massage with a happy ending...
That right will you give me one
hottap69

Maumelle, AR

#146 Jul 19, 2014
Sweetsable wrote:
There is nothing better than a relaxing massage with a happy ending...
THATS RIGHT
Dissapointed

Ashland, KY

#147 Apr 21, 2015
She is emotionally unstable. I would stay away.
guest3149

United States

#148 Apr 21, 2015
The place to go for a good massage with a helping hand at the end is the Oriental Health Spa. It's 60 bucks for 30 minutes, 80 bucks for an hour.
Look it up

Charleston, WV

#149 Apr 23, 2015
Ridiculous wrote:
To 'the truth' if you were stupid enough to have sex with someone you didn't know and you weren't wearing a condom, then having any kind of STD is your problem. Considering the fact that anyone can trace your IP address, zone into your MAC address, point out where you live, what vehicle you drive, and who your wife is, you should rethink the things you're posting in a public forum. Honestly, instead of getting on here and crying out to the world that your dick has issues, you should wear a sign that says "I cheated on my wife and gave her HPV because I'm too stupid to wear a condom". Aside from just finding out you have an STD, did you ever think that you had HPV way before you met Ms Lilly? It can take YEARS for it to become noticible. This is why you were taught as a kid to wear condoms. Hell, your wife could have gave it to you
Condoms do not prevent HPV infection. Sorry, but it's true.
Phil

Philadelphia, PA

#150 May 17, 2015
"Lady Godiva" massage therapist busted. Just saw her mugshot. She used to give "massages" out of her home on 8th Ave and about 22nd st.
Gabe

Philadelphia, PA

#151 May 17, 2015
Yep... Nichole Thomas is her name ... Home confinement violation.
Brad

Livonia, MI

#152 May 24, 2015
What did Nichole do to get busted???
oooops

Foster, WV

#153 May 26, 2015
Yuck. No wonder all the guys begged me for extras back when I was doing legit massage.
Wondering

Charleston, WV

#154 May 26, 2015
oooops wrote:
Yuck. No wonder all the guys begged me for extras back when I was doing legit massage.
Are you still in business? Did you ever agree?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The jews want to keep Auschwitz museum as a re... 10 min slave 19
Tecumseh lives 16 min Ricardo montobomb 8
One thing leads to another. 19 min XxXx 3
I want to start a homeless shelter in Huntington. 29 min XxXx 5
America Held Hostage Day 215 42 min MarkJ- 3
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 50 min TwoMinutes 95
Kkk rally 52 min MarkJ- 49
Josh Fitzpatrick update 2 hr Joey 18

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web