the truth

Charleston, WV

#111 Sep 22, 2013
hmmm wrote:
I am looking for a massage. Are either ladies still doing these or does anyone know?
Miss lily has HPV. she gave it to me and she will give it to you. do not trust her.
yesyesyes

Huntington, WV

#112 Sep 22, 2013
I got one from Sherri @ 2610 Adams Ave go to the back door ask for Sherri she takes you to the basement and man does she have magic fingers ;)
the truth

Charleston, WV

#113 Sep 22, 2013
Miss lily is infested. She gave my hpv and she will do the same to you. it took me two weeks to find out.
Ridiculous

Huntington, WV

#114 Sep 24, 2013
To 'the truth' if you were stupid enough to have sex with someone you didn't know and you weren't wearing a condom, then having any kind of STD is your problem. Considering the fact that anyone can trace your IP address, zone into your MAC address, point out where you live, what vehicle you drive, and who your wife is, you should rethink the things you're posting in a public forum. Honestly, instead of getting on here and crying out to the world that your dick has issues, you should wear a sign that says "I cheated on my wife and gave her HPV because I'm too stupid to wear a condom". Aside from just finding out you have an STD, did you ever think that you had HPV way before you met Ms Lilly? It can take YEARS for it to become noticible. This is why you were taught as a kid to wear condoms. Hell, your wife could have gave it to you
Bill

United States

#115 Sep 24, 2013
Ridiculous wrote:
To 'the truth' if you were stupid enough to have sex with someone you didn't know and you weren't wearing a condom, then having any kind of STD is your problem. Considering the fact that anyone can trace your IP address, zone into your MAC address, point out where you live, what vehicle you drive, and who your wife is, you should rethink the things you're posting in a public forum. Honestly, instead of getting on here and crying out to the world that your dick has issues, you should wear a sign that says "I cheated on my wife and gave her HPV because I'm too stupid to wear a condom". Aside from just finding out you have an STD, did you ever think that you had HPV way before you met Ms Lilly? It can take YEARS for it to become noticible. This is why you were taught as a kid to wear condoms. Hell, your wife could have gave it to you
HPV in men is asymptomatic. It doesn't become "noticeable"....stoo ge.
Ridiculous

Huntington, WV

#116 Sep 24, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
HPV in men is asymptomatic. It doesn't become "noticeable"....stoo ge.
HPV is noticable in men. It makes little warts on the tip of the penis around/inside of the urethral opening. It takes quite some time for them to become noticable though with either genders ..... Search the CDC.gov website.
wrong

Chesapeake, OH

#117 Sep 26, 2013
Ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>HPV is noticable in men. It makes little warts on the tip of the penis around/inside of the urethral opening. It takes quite some time for them to become noticable though with either genders ..... Search the CDC.gov website.
There are NO noticeable symptoms in men from HPV. Almost every man who's ever had unprotected sex has HPV & they have no clue because nothing happens to them. I have had HPV since I was 17 & I'm 23 now. I'm a woman & I have never had symptoms or anything. HPV is a precursor to cervical cancer, that's it. Do men have a cervix?
Townie

Chesapeake, OH

#118 Oct 22, 2013
So do I choose Miss Lily or Lady Godiva??
Whoever

Saint Albans, WV

#119 Oct 22, 2013
Townie wrote:
So do I choose Miss Lily or Lady Godiva??
You should just try them both. They're awesome and I wouldn't trade either one for the world. Seen them several different times. Both women are wonderful and they both have their own technique which is totally cool
oh

Lexington, KY

#120 Oct 22, 2013
How do you get a hold of them to make an appointment?
rico

Huntington, WV

#121 Oct 22, 2013
so is sherri real as well or not?
Bootman

Chesapeake, OH

#122 Oct 22, 2013
oh wrote:
How do you get a hold of them to make an appointment?
I will say that LG is not very reliable....
Big un

Chesapeake, OH

#123 Oct 23, 2013
Godiva is ok but isn't nearly as attractive as Lily. Godiva has bad teeth too and is a BSr. Lily is fit/firm! Godiva is cheaper though and sees u at her place.
rico

Huntington, WV

#124 Oct 23, 2013
what is a bsr?
Big un

Chesapeake, OH

#125 Oct 24, 2013
rico wrote:
what is a bsr?
"Bullshitter"
Whoever

Charleston, WV

#126 Oct 30, 2013
Yeah she can talk your ear off ha ha ha ha but, she is good natured and treats me right. True, she isn't as hot as Lily but she's not that bad either I've seen worse. She's never put me off or had to reschedule me Bootman. Maybe you treated her inappropriately and she just ignores you.
hmmmm

Chesapeake, OH

#127 Oct 30, 2013
Does godiva wear anything sexy during the massage?
Jim

United States

#128 Oct 31, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
Does godiva wear anything sexy during the massage?
Yes she will... Sort of. But you have to bring the attire with you. At least that's what she told me.
Bottom line

United States

#129 Oct 31, 2013
The bottom line is that BOTH will stand you up if a better deal ,( more money, high roller), comes along.

Lily is much better looking than Godiva though.
hmmmm

Chesapeake, OH

#130 Oct 31, 2013
How do you contact Lilly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best hooker on backpage 4 min Jason Daniels 22
for desendents of slaves in america 2 47 min the hotep 79
Angelica Smith (angel simpkins) (Dec '14) 1 hr karma 8
Jimmy Hysell tip on samantha Burns body 3 hr WildLifeLover 66
river park hospital (Jul '11) 4 hr NurseR 277
The God That FAILED 4 hr Liberal derangement 4
Liberal desperation is entertaining 5 hr Fred Sanders 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance