Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Godivas Massage wrote:
I was recently told of this site. I've been reading a WHOLE lot of unmoderated trash talk about a whole lot of people.
THEN, I find this subforum and several other ones. For those that think I am not real, a hoax, or just a fantasy, email me either here or Lady_Godivas_Massage at yahoo dot com. Wanna see an ad?? http://www.redmassage.com/ad/45265 .
Maybe you, Ms. Lilly, should make yourself one. It would keep you from promoting yourself here on an unmoderated forum in which other individuals can say that you charge $500 for prostitution. And hey, you never did answer MY email about the 4 hand request.
As far as the whole "too soft" comments are concerned, I always ask what your needs are during the beginning of the massage. If you can't speak up and tell me, then that's your fault. I do save numbers of people that I prefer to NOT see again, there's probably a few of those numbers that link to the disrespectful comments made about me here and on other locations of this site.
I am very respectful to individuals that treat me with the same respect that they expect. I am STRICTLY hands on. If you feel like I'm touching you in an area that makes you uncomfortable, you then you need to tell me. I have no desire to make anyone uncomfortable.
I don't have sex with any of my clients, or anyone else for that matter, I'm like that for a reason. You don't know where I've been and I don't know where you've been. Don't know about any of you, but I have no desire to have to take medications for the rest of my life because I contracted HIV/AIDS, Syphilis, or HepC for a couple of hours of 'fun'. HeII, my buddy BOB provides for that "need" anytime I change 'his' batteries :D
As far as the compliments are concerned, Thank you very much. Also, thanks for the chocolates. They feed my addiction.
Thanks had a great massage last week!! ;)

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

legs wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks had a great massage last week!! ;)
If this is who I think it is, you are one of the few individuals that is as handsome as you are built. You have the features of a Spartan King. Geeeze!!! Thank you for the eye candy, extremely appreciative. And "yes" your legs are freaking awesome!!!
1 post removed
Jim

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Where does she provide this service? It seems pretty risky to go to some strange house not knowing who is lurking around.... Sounds like a good way to get mugged.
Man with a plan

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Jim wrote:
Where does she provide this service? It seems pretty risky to go to some strange house not knowing who is lurking around.... Sounds like a good way to get mugged.
Been to see her several times never have had any issues. The first time I thought it was creepy but she let me look around. Ive seen police patrolling the area alot. If you dont want to get mugged dont go to walmart during the last week of the month. thats when all the dopeheads are out looking for their fix because their welfare money is all gone.
LOWEST MAN ON TOTEM POLE

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Sweetsable wrote:
There is nothing better than a relaxing massage with a happy ending...
do you offer massages email me at bob3372@gmail.com if you do

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Godivas Massage wrote:
<quoted text>
If u do decide to come back (hopefully I didn't save your number LOL), then u need to tell me that u want a stronger/rougher athletic massage.
U guys that workout 7 days/week @ 3hrs each day provide a wonderful amount of eye candy not just for me but several ladies who enjoy the view :D... And I don't get too rough on the candy unless you are a Godiva Chocolatier ;) LOL!!!! Be safe!!
Hi Please email me at bob3372@gmail.com I would love a great massage i hope to hear from you soon princess
hey

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Is she still doing the massages?
Manic Sundays

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Godiva or Lily? I like them both. They both are very different in many good ways. Just take your pick and go with it.
hey

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Godiva.
Is she legit?
curious

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

So, would you give a female a full body massage? I've never had one but curious.
h must

Institute, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

she is great wrote:
Miss Lily is amazing! You all should give her a try! Amazing!
Hello. I am wondering if miss lily is real, not a sting, and safe.
peanut gallery

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Is a sensual massage anything like a "rub and tug". Just curious because I can have nearly my whole body rubbed, but nothing releases the tension like a R&T.
only choice

Beaver, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

h must wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello. I am wondering if miss lily is real, not a sting, and safe.
I was skeptical too. She is very much real and keeps safe as well.
hmmm

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

I am looking for a massage. Are either ladies still doing these or does anyone know?
Jim

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Yes they are.... One does OC the other IC.
hmmm

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Was wondering about legitamcy and if either or both were discreat. Thanks in advance
Jimmy

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

hmmm wrote:
Was wondering about legitamcy and if either or both were discreat. Thanks in advance
Never actually met either Lil or LG but both will converse with you via text.
Nice massage

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

I could use a very happy ending, how do i get a hold of these ladies, and are there any pictures i can see of them?
the truth

Institute, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

miss lily has HPV. She gave it to me and she will give it to you. She is real dangerous. Do not risk your future men. Find a woman who you love and who is safe for you.
the truth

Institute, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

only choice wrote:
<quoted text>
I was skeptical too. She is very much real and keeps safe as well.
She is not safe. She has HPV.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of130
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min Billy 51,719
Drug users what is your story on why you do drugs 13 min teletubby 6
brittany hale 17 min knows 2
Amazon huntington wv 21 min Zon 11
do pretty women fart 42 min ZeZo ZoZe 5
Im Pregnant with a Married mans baby 45 min pregnant one 44
fried chicken dinna nigguh 52 min nigguh damm 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••