Since: Oct 12

United States

#24 Oct 22, 2012
Ill rub yor ass! Imma massage giving chick! Ughh!..."belch" ahhh
1 post removed
she is great

Springfield, NJ

#26 Oct 22, 2012
Miss Lily is amazing! You all should give her a try! Amazing!
jimmy

Gallipolis, OH

#27 Oct 22, 2012
Look in charleston, there is a few places that offer what you want.
Jimmy

Ardsley, NY

#28 Oct 23, 2012
Tell me about miss Lilly? I would like to give her a try
Miss Lily

New York, NY

#29 Oct 23, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
Tell me about miss Lilly? I would like to give her a try
Email me or instant message on yahoo. I would be happy to answer any questions you have

[email protected]
The Ruler

Charleston, WV

#30 Oct 23, 2012
I have had massages by many other femme in this town and even drove to a "legit" place in Charleston too. I used to live outside of New Orleans and this girl is NOTHING like any who's ever laid their hands on me. 30ish, knock down gorgeous and she holds to the highest standards I've ever saw out of the other femme in my book. Je l'adore mademoiselle both inside and out. Too bad you haven't had the experiences I have when she works on me. BTW, she doesn't have seksyèl kouche avèk nenpòt moun. Absolutely the best in my book

Level 4

Location hidden

#31 Oct 23, 2012
The Ruler wrote:
I have had massages by many other femme in this town and even drove to a "legit" place in Charleston too. I used to live outside of New Orleans and this girl is NOTHING like any who's ever laid their hands on me. 30ish, knock down gorgeous and she holds to the highest standards I've ever saw out of the other femme in my book. Je l'adore mademoiselle both inside and out. Too bad you haven't had the experiences I have when she works on me. BTW, she doesn't have seksyèl kouche avèk nenpòt moun. Absolutely the best in my book
will she massage women too?
sportsohioguy

Salt Rock, WV

#32 Oct 25, 2012
The Ruler wrote:
<quoted text>
She took her posting down or it was deleted. She does a hell of a job on me and has every week for the past 6. Her hourly rate is 60 but she always gets 100 from me and that's because she's a sweetheart and makes me feel like a million dollars. With this one, it's not only the physical tension and release but just being around her allows me to relax. I've asked her out several times but she refuses every damn time. I'd love to treat her to to anything her heart desires (aside for the chocolates which she receives from me).
Loved It, she wouldn't shut up about those truffles Friday. They had to have came from you, better get her some more. I don't think the mini box of those things lasted long enough !!
Is there any way you and i can talk so i can get her contact information? I really want to get in touch with her.
The Ruler

Charleston, WV

#33 Oct 27, 2012
Sportsohioguy, when she puts her posting back up on CL you'll know it. She hasn't reposted it because she already has several clients who see her on a regular basis. We all know how discrete and enjoyable she is, that's why we all keep going back.
sportsohioguy

New York, NY

#34 Oct 27, 2012
The Ruler wrote:
Sportsohioguy, when she puts her posting back up on CL you'll know it. She hasn't reposted it because she already has several clients who see her on a regular basis. We all know how discrete and enjoyable she is, that's why we all keep going back.
So she's legit and safe? Not a cop setup? Is she from wv?
The Ruler

Charleston, WV

#35 Oct 27, 2012
sportsohioguy wrote:
<quoted text>
So she's legit and safe? Not a cop setup? Is she from wv?
1005% Legit, safe, and not a cop setup (though she does have one she see who's a regular)... She will not allow you to touch her in any way shape or form but, she can put her hands all over you. ;-) she is from here in wv.

W2W, you will have to ask her yourself. I don't have an answer for you. Sorry
Guessing

Ardsley, NY

#36 Oct 27, 2012
Miss Lily wrote:
I'm an Asian masseuse that offers a variety of services to surely get all the kinks out. I make house calls in the comforts of your home so you can freely relax before and during and after the massage.
For more info: [email protected]
I bet you do offer a "variety" of services....ho!
sportsohioguy

Massillon, OH

#37 Oct 27, 2012
The Ruler wrote:
<quoted text>
1005% Legit, safe, and not a cop setup (though she does have one she see who's a regular)... She will not allow you to touch her in any way shape or form but, she can put her hands all over you. ;-) she is from here in wv.
W2W, you will have to ask her yourself. I don't have an answer for you. Sorry
What's word to wise mean? On what she'll allow?

Level 4

Location hidden

#38 Oct 27, 2012
W2W is me sportsohioguy unless he was saying something else. I asked earlier if she would be willing to work on a female. A lot of people on the forum responds to me as "W2W" instead of my whole screen name. But, I don't know if that's what The Ruler was meaning either.
The Ruler

Charleston, WV

#39 Oct 27, 2012
sportsohioguy wrote:
<quoted text>
What's word to wise mean? On what she'll allow?
W2W was meant as an answer to Walking To Work's question.

As an answer to your question: The lady does not and will not allow for any client to touch her. She is very respectful of you and to you. She expects us to honor her personal request and we all have and will continue doing so.
Why guess I know

Hurricane, WV

#40 Oct 27, 2012
Guessing wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you do offer a "variety" of services....ho!
...I know. She's down to earth and can create a tailor made massage. It is a plus she's beautiful and she knows what she's doing.
Oh WOW

Charleston, WV

#41 Nov 2, 2012
Have you ever noticed how many men are out there giving sensual/erotic massages? I keep checking craigslist hoping the girl you all were talking about ever posted her ad but, geeze it's all men 4 men
SteveO

Charleston, WV

#42 Nov 5, 2012
Just had my first experience with a 'sensual erotic massage'. I've had several regular massages but tonite was my very first FULL body one. WOW!! The woman was a MILF and the massage was so good I came before she even started stroking me. I'll definitely see her again.
out for some fun

Prichard, WV

#43 Nov 7, 2012
Oh WOW wrote:
Have you ever noticed how many men are out there giving sensual/erotic massages? I keep checking craigslist hoping the girl you all were talking about ever posted her ad but, geeze it's all men 4 men
Yea ive seen alot of those on there. I looked 2 for the ad the only ones i found was the ones with the pics of the blonde women in ther 40s and 'larger' build. not what i want to see
there is one with no pic posted. has any1 tried her? shes posted in huntingtons CL. is she as descrete as her ad says?
SteveO wrote:
Just had my first experience with a 'sensual erotic massage'. I've had several regular massages but tonite was my very first FULL body one. WOW!! The woman was a MILF and the massage was so good I came before she even started stroking me. I'll definitely see her again.
where did u find her?
footslave

Saint Albans, WV

#44 Nov 9, 2012
Miss Lily wrote:
I'm an Asian masseuse that offers a variety of services to surely get all the kinks out. I make house calls in the comforts of your home so you can freely relax before and during and after the massage.
For more info: [email protected]
Hey Ms Lily, I would love the massage, and am trying to find a foot mistress who enjoys having me love and worship at her feet, and I'm willing to help with her fantasies, just to keep it all discreet, sound like fun? I would gladly compensate you for your time. Hope to talk soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panties for sale 1 hr b a barackus 17
avengers motorcycle club (Nov '11) 3 hr nimisus769 247
April Morales 4 hr pril 2
Can humanity survive without religions? 4 hr MarkJ- 20
marshall 4 hr Turdsux 17
Robin trashy Nolan 5 hr Heather 1
Horrible Parent 5 hr Heather 2
Religious bible thumpers who are terrible people 5 hr It was me 109
More from around the web

Personal Finance