First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Confused

Springfield, NJ

#1 Sep 20, 2012
What should I do about my fiance friend... we've been together over a year and we got a kid together but my man has a friend whose married and he friends with both of them. problem is I think my man is in luv wit his friends girl. he's known her for years and maybe he just really good friends with her but he always talkin about her. its constant... he talks to her on phone they're always texting and sometimes when they're together you can see it! Even her man has questioned it! She says its nuttin but I don't believe her and he says its nuttin but I don't believe him. I don't know what to do can anyone help me out? I want this b!tch gone out of our lives! I can't live up to her in his eyes I feel like just leavin him so they can b together...
Jealous Jealous

Springfield, NJ

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Not this again
2 posts removed
Just the facts

Hansford, WV

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Why not sit down and ask. Stay calm and rational and ask him if he cares for her. Don't jump to conclusions. Let him talk for a bit. Chances are you will be able to see if something is there just by the way he reacts to your questions.
Confused

Springfield, NJ

#6 Sep 20, 2012
I talked to him bout it again and he said that its nuttin to just drop it. I asked him if he'd at least stop talking to her but he looked like I stabbed him thru tha heart or sumthin! I at least hope he tries!
DontAskDontTell

Springfield, NJ

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Oh that'll work.... until ur asleep
Confused

Springfield, NJ

#8 Sep 21, 2012
Whatever you don't know my man so stfu seriously go be a whor€ elsewhere
Benny Santchez

Princeton, WV

#9 Sep 21, 2012
well one thing that helps is to get on topics and cry and wimp around andask people on topics for advise hahaha not
Benny Santchez

Princeton, WV

#10 Sep 21, 2012
see if she will get it on with you and let him watch and then ask him to join and that will fix your problems
Melissa

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2012
Confused wrote:
What should I do about my fiance friend... we've been together over a year and we got a kid together but my man has a friend whose married and he friends with both of them. problem is I think my man is in luv wit his friends girl. he's known her for years and maybe he just really good friends with her but he always talkin about her. its constant... he talks to her on phone they're always texting and sometimes when they're together you can see it! Even her man has questioned it! She says its nuttin but I don't believe her and he says its nuttin but I don't believe him. I don't know what to do can anyone help me out? I want this b!tch gone out of our lives! I can't live up to her in his eyes I feel like just leavin him so they can b together...

always go with your gut feeling that will never lie to you!!!!!!!!!!
1 post removed
gougou

Wexford, PA

#13 Sep 21, 2012
Maybe he is not getin nuttin at home.
DontAskDontTell

Springfield, NJ

#14 Sep 21, 2012
Hmm I'm with gougou lol poor boy can't help his feelings
Benny Santchez

Princeton, WV

#15 Sep 22, 2012
Thats right people if you dont feed your dog well hell start eating out of the garbage can
DontAskDontTell

Springfield, NJ

#16 Sep 22, 2012
Mmm Benny that's naughty talk right there
KFC

Hansford, WV

#17 Sep 22, 2012
DontAskDontTell happy 15
DontAskDontTell

Springfield, NJ

#18 Sep 22, 2012
Huh lol
Confused

Springfield, NJ

#19 Sep 22, 2012
Its not his fault she throws herself on him and acts like a slut. he said he did have feelings for her a long time ago but that they're just friends! He also said that he will not stop being friends with her just because of this. I'm even more confused than ever but he swears nothing physical ever happened between them but that he did want to be with her in that way a long time ago but she turned him down cuz she was married. I don't know what to do now??
DontAskDontTell

Springfield, NJ

#20 Sep 22, 2012
Then trust that it is what it is and he's being honest it seems to me that you have a major issue with trusting him what is the real reason its like ur creating a problem that really isn't there... some people just have amazing chemistry between them and so being, happy and wanting to spend time with said person is not a bad thing... Maybe this girl doesn't even like him like that....

Or maybe this girl has been secretly dating your man for years and you're a moron... either one of those yano
Confused

Springfield, NJ

#21 Sep 22, 2012
I don't have issues with him I trust him. Its her I don't trust! I know she wants to be with him I can see it in her eyes and when they look at each other its like puppies in love! I just want her gone!! They haven't been dating secretly though, stop trying to upset me I'm upset enough as it is!
Confused

Springfield, NJ

#22 Sep 22, 2012
Its not even like she's prettier than me! I don't know what it is what he thinks he sees in her but he's wrong. She's not as gorgeous as he or her husband tries to act. I don't get what it is about this damn b!tch!!!!!! I know they used to have long talks n stuff but he can have that with me!
1 post removed
DontAskDontTell

Springfield, NJ

#24 Sep 22, 2012
Oh wow I figured it out... you're jealous and afraid of what could be... but obviously isn't... are u guilty of something urself and you're trying to create a problem?? And beauty is in the eye of the beholder... it must be something about her if she has more than one dude who wants her as bad as you claim... but you can't define beauty in size height flaws maybe she's beautiful on the inside... maybe she's an obvious wanted slut... either way let it go find out what u can do to make him want you and not her BC ur not doin ya damn job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are the decent people moving to 4 min Yay 9
Huge race riots in Charlottesville Virginia today 9 min red pill 223
Alligator Jackson 18 min sissyville 35
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 23 min Truth Bringer 70
America Held Hostage Day 209 23 min Silent Majority 27
Liberal Antifa started the violence in Virginia 24 min Steve 29
What is ANTI-FA? What do they want? And why? 29 min Silent Majority 48

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance