First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 30, 2013
They are coming in here and spreading aids and other stds. They aren't just bringing drugs with them

Level 1

Location hidden

#2 Jun 30, 2013
White women you have been warned
mel

Lynchburg, VA

#3 Jun 30, 2013
funny u say that u must have caught sumthin see real women use protection u can't blame anyone but yourself if ya caught sumthin
2 posts removed
dump

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Jun 30, 2013
Real women don't f darkie spear chuckers from Detroit.
2 posts removed

Level 1

Location hidden

#9 Jun 30, 2013
Sorry, gorilla faced is the PC term now days.
mel

Lynchburg, VA

#10 Jul 1, 2013
well most white men are drunken idiot's on welfare doin nothing lookin terrible don't hate on black men for havin the drive u guy's don't not 2 mention the look's white men are nasty people
Get a life

United States

#11 Jul 1, 2013
mel wrote:
well most white men are drunken idiot's on welfare doin nothing lookin terrible don't hate on black men for havin the drive u guy's don't not 2 mention the look's white men are nasty people
You gotta be joking.
If you check the welfare and unemployment status in Huntington you will find that there are more blacks receiving than whites. Too many idiots out there that think they know everything

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12 Jul 1, 2013
mel wrote:
No self respecting white man would want you, damn gutter sl*t..
whatreal

United States

#13 Jul 1, 2013
white man here r drunk pill heads nothing but dumb want to b rich but wont stay out of jail or get a job
Steve

Edmond, WV

#14 Jul 1, 2013
whatreal wrote:
white man here r drunk pill heads nothing but dumb want to b rich but wont stay out of jail or get a job
You need to stop taking your own drugs.
mel

Lynchburg, VA

#15 Jul 1, 2013
u all jus mad cause no self respecting white girl would have ur junky ass's and u must b the dumbest person on the planet cause there are more white's in jail and on welfare get a job and a life quit hatin on everything ur not
2 posts removed
Gorilla Trapper

United States

#18 Jul 1, 2013
mel wrote:
Your kidding right? Drive? Haha. You blacks would have your choice to be something or just look good and be losers, you pick the latter.
You would rather run around in a drug funded hooptie with bright white nikes, and all your jigg garb.
The white girls are stupid enough to sleep with you I know. They deserve you guys. Smack them hoes down as you say it.
Gorilla Trapper

United States

#19 Jul 1, 2013
Per capita you blacks are filling the jails. Oh wait... Yous be targeted by whitey.
mel

Lynchburg, VA

#20 Jul 1, 2013
I am a white girl retard's talkin bout smackin some girl round that's ur all's mo that's why no one want's ya but enough of this white men are ignorant ugly not 2 mention hateful people last post i'm doin bout ur sorry self's

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21 Jul 1, 2013
mel wrote:
I am a white girl retard's talkin bout smackin some girl round that's ur all's mo that's why no one want's ya but enough of this white men are ignorant ugly not 2 mention hateful people last post i'm doin bout ur sorry self's
Stay with those sub-humans NOBODY ELSE WANTS YOU! Im being serious stay with them till your a broke ass single mother on welfare, thats where your headed, believe me? i dont give a f*ck you are literally living breathing trash..
1 post removed
whatreal

United States

#23 Jul 1, 2013
I dated white guys for a long time I have white children & their dads both of them are nothing but drunken white trash & druggies after things was over with us I then started dating black men & the man im with is way better in every way possible he works & pays all the bills & no he aint no dealer he works in the Hospital & his my kids step dad & all I ever see is black men out here with a job & all I see with white guys r sitting on their butts & walking around trying to sell anything they get their hands on to get drunk or high so grow up huntungton is nothing but what people want to see
fortune 500

Chesapeake, OH

#24 Jul 1, 2013
Im a white 30 year old male.. father of two.. who is a proud owner of 2 very respectful as well as successful businesses here in Huntington.. Its not about race or even background.. I am also a convicted felon for drug trafficking.. If you want to do something with yourself and or life in general.. Skin color doesn't play a factor.. Its about what you want and how bad you want it.. preying on race and using it as an excuse is pathetic and easy.. Nike said it best with their slogan.. "Just do it".. fail or succeed.. Never hurts to try..
blacknproud

Ridgeview, WV

#25 Jul 1, 2013
You gotta be joking.
If you check the welfare and unemployment status in Huntington you will find that there are more blacks receiving than whites. Too many idiots out there that think they know everything
lol you got to be joking, Huntington has less than 3000 blacks,there is no way more blacks than whites get welfare and unemployment...
haha

Chesapeake, OH

#26 Jul 1, 2013
blacknproud wrote:
You gotta be joking.
lol you got to be joking, Huntington has less than 3000 blacks,there is no way more blacks than whites get welfare and unemployment...
We don't count unemployment bc u have to have had a job to get that. Counts u ghetto fools out right up front. Mel..you're a mud shark and when the kneegrows finish with u, you'll be untouchable to normal people.
Not race

Huntington, WV

#27 Jul 1, 2013
Its nott a black and white thing. It just so happens that Detroit has one of the Highest Unemployment rate in America. So they are going to make money one way or the other. You dumbasses that buy the dope are the ones making them come here. If u want them gone stop buying their dope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 487 55 min MarkJ- 3
Red-headed hooker on 10th and Washington 1 hr wks4skool 5
What happened to Bowinkle 1 hr Noone 7
McDonalds Boycott 2 hr big b 27
I thought you libs impeached Trump? 2 hr PreachIT Hypocrites 47
Conservative? 2 hr Boris 82
Pranks to play on annoying neighbors (Dec '13) 2 hr Karmaisabitchshutup 235
texas shooting 3 hr Silent Majority 121

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance