Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#21898 Aug 8, 2013
Meat Lover Lover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tpAOwJvTOioXX
Seems like this lady has no interest in giving G Dub credit Dog Crap.
http://www.examiner.com/article/gop-debunked-...

Sorry, I get my news from legitimate sources and not anecdotally from some lady in Cleveland or from You Tube,MeatHead.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#21899 Aug 8, 2013
At least I have a wife and she didn't run off and leave me because I was a worthless idiot and couldn't get a job like you.

Or do you blame the government for the fact that your wife left your worthless ass too?
Well Duh wrote:
Meat lover lover.....OMG, that was a hilariou clip you posted. Where did you tube get a clip of sundogs wife?.......lmao
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#21901 Aug 8, 2013
Oh look, another lying West Virginian. Damn, you people love to lie.

;)

Maybe if you weren't such liars, you wouldn't have to do menial labor your whole life.

Okay, I'll give you the same assignment that I gave JT Short. Link to where I said I lived in NC or just accept the fact that you're another lying West Virginian.
Meat Lover Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be hilarious if you could actually believe anything that Dog Crap said. I remember him saying back in the spring that he lived in North Carolina.
JT Long

United States

#21902 Aug 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Another dumb tea bagger duped. They're so funny. 92 percent of people on food stamps work. The amount of money this country spends on welfare, HUD and cash assistance for people who can work but don't is less than ONE PERCENT of our budget. Government handouts. Hilarious. Our money goes to paying for elderly heath care bills and the military. You're so mad at poor people but are totally fine with 200 American corporations that pay no income tax. GE made 14 billion and paid zero. Apple is just as bad. The oil companies are GIVEN billions. Any complaints from a dumb tea bagger? Nope. They want food stamps to go away, even though it's all the red states with the most people on them. Tea bagger logic.
I am not the one bringing up poor people. You put down people all the time. I asked a simple question and it was not to you. You are more racist than anyone I have ever encountered on this page.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#21904 Aug 8, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
You know what would be ironic and hilarious. If the administration said we are cutting back on weapons for now and stopping aid to oil companies. Well you know how greedy the oil industry is. They would cut back and the sunpuppy would lose his job so he can have an Obama phone...lol
Not really. First of all, I work for an OIL EXPLORATION COMPANY, not an oil company. There is a difference. I'd explain it to you, but you don't have sense enough to understand.

Secondly, OIL EXPLORATION COMPANIES do not get the federal subsidies--especially ones that are internationally based.

Poor DUHmmy, always wrong, but never in doubt
2 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#21907 Aug 8, 2013
DUHMMY, Your wife went all the way to the bank to get a real man who could support her. I KNEW you weren't up to the job.
Well Duh wrote:
Sunpuppy.....your wife went all the way to Cleveland to get a Obama phone. I thought you were doing better then that
2 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#21910 Aug 8, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
the lady/collector/yeller clearly didnt say .. everyone in cleveland has a bush phone. but libs will resort again blaming bush. also i wanna add clinton signed NAFTA, but if you lib gun control hacks wanna blame bush again go ahead.
Clinton signed it, but it was the dream of Reagan, shopped around to Canada and Mexico by Bush, ratified as a treaty by Bush, voted on by the house and senate. The majority of those who voted FOR it were republicans. The majority of those that voted Against it were democrats.

But don't let the facts stand in the way of you blaming Clinton for this very republican idea.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#21912 Aug 8, 2013
LOL. Well not all whites, hispanics, blacks, and muslims....only the weak minded ones who are influenced by over-paid TV personalities.
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>obama/sharpton/jackson and now oprah are causing whites, hispanics, blacks, muslims(arabs) to resent each other. they just keep it up. i dont know why they do it but if they keep it up i will call them what other black folks call each other.
2 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#21915 Aug 8, 2013
I wish that even made sense. But you keep trying, Window Licker. You'll get there someday and who knows, maybe you'll even get a job where you don't have to say "would you like fries with that?"
Well Duh wrote:
Sunpuppy.....I agree your wife did not leave because your a idiot or a loser. She left ya for a Obama phone.......lmao

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#21916 Aug 8, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>dammm, that was vicious. i sure as hell wouldnt want a mom with a sore throat like her.
That was vicious?

LOLOLOLOL. Mediocrity rules, huh witless-hoodoo?
1 post removed
Meat Lover Lover

Fairmont, WV

#21918 Aug 8, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>obama/sharpton/jackson and now oprah are causing whites, hispanics, blacks, muslims(arabs) to resent each other. they just keep it up. i dont know why they do it but if they keep it up i will call them what other black folks call each other.
What you call all of these left wing extremists is "racebaiters".

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#21919 Aug 8, 2013
Well, I am going to bed. JT Short and Meathead have an assignment to do unless they want to be known as liars..

DUHmmy has been reduced to making stupid comments about nothing and having Witless-hoodoo cheer him on. They've made window-licking a team sport.

I'm going to bed You girls keep up the good work. I'll be back tomorrow morning to put you all back in your cages.

And Bob will show us some videos.
2 posts removed
exil

Parkersburg, WV

#21922 Aug 8, 2013
This will never change!
2 posts removed

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#21925 Aug 8, 2013
I realize dumb tea baggers can't actually read and comprehend this information, but if they could, their heads would explode. It shows them extactly how duped they are. That 9/10 of all people on entitlement programs WORK and that of all our domestic tax expenditures, the top half get all of it. The poor get 2.8 percent. Hilarious. If only they could read.

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#21926 Aug 8, 2013
Well bacon eater, you proved my point and others on here. Most of those who are working is either part time or earning less then livable wage. The good jobs went bye bye.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#21927 Aug 8, 2013
Bacon hater.....The article you pasted said 90% of three types of people. Working people, physicaly disabled and the elderly. So in your Obama liberal way. You tried to lead us down a path that it was just 90% working people. So you misquoted your own evidence. You think that gives you the right to critisize other people. Not very smart for a self proclaimed educated man.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#21928 Aug 8, 2013
Bacon eater.....if you did read and comprehend, then you would have know what they ment by working. It is considered lower income. That is people with 1,000 to 1,500 hours a year. A full time worker is at least 2,080 hours a year. It did not blow my mind, but you helped prove my point with your own information that you thought was going to down us and make our heads explode. Your education is paying off for us.
1 post removed
JT Long

United States

#21930 Aug 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I realize dumb tea baggers can't actually read and comprehend this information, but if they could, their heads would explode. It shows them extactly how duped they are. That 9/10 of all people on entitlement programs WORK and that of all our domestic tax expenditures, the top half get all of it. The poor get 2.8 percent. Hilarious. If only they could read.
http://www.cbpp.org/cms/...
Lets talk about how duped you really are. All elected officials have plenty of money. Inflation is at a all time high. Have you not noticed how much Gas, Food, utilities have gone up in the last five years. Obama set his policies in place and the cost of living has doubled. Now some might say this is from economic recovery. This is not the case at all. The price of oil has tripled since Obama took office. The middle east problems and the decline of the dollar is why oil prices are so high. We are right back in the same mess we were in 2008 some just don't want to notice.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#21931 Aug 9, 2013
Did you hurt my feelings?

LOL. Look back over the last several pages of comments and tell me what it is you could have possibly done to hurt my feelings. And then, look at the things I've said to you. You truly are pathetic DHmmy. First you spend the last 20 years blaming NAFTA because you're unfit to get a real job and now you think your stupid, ill-thought out comments could hurt anyone's feelings.

That is laughable.
Well Duh wrote:
Sunpuppy.....I see you jump on fitness guru and mediocrity. Well that was brought into the spotlight by the liberals. Remember? We do not want kids to feel bad, so everyone gets a trophy for just showing up. We would hate to show favorites to the ones that work hard and are better. I am sorry for making fun. Because that is what liberals and this administration is based on. Did I hurt your feelings cupcake?

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#21932 Aug 9, 2013
And in 2008, republicans said we were doing just fine.

So what's changed?
JT Long wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets talk about how duped you really are. All elected officials have plenty of money. Inflation is at a all time high. Have you not noticed how much Gas, Food, utilities have gone up in the last five years. Obama set his policies in place and the cost of living has doubled. Now some might say this is from economic recovery. This is not the case at all. The price of oil has tripled since Obama took office. The middle east problems and the decline of the dollar is why oil prices are so high. We are right back in the same mess we were in 2008 some just don't want to notice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carla Bruce Huntington WV 10 min CenterFieldGrandSlam 1
Donna Sue Messed On Herself At Work 13 min CenterFieldGrandSlam 5
Closing of Alligator Jackson's Tunnel 21 min Really 8
America Held Hostage Day 245 34 min MarkJ- 35
Women selling themselves on the interstate ramps 1 hr Bill Clinton 10
Brittany Lambert 1 hr Bill Clinton 4
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr Paint 1,002

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance