|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
nyce try ..... ina the old daiz yuns cud getz ahweys with lyes & liburule tawkin poynts ...... teknolahgee aint gunna lets that fly nomoar
http://paulryan.house.gov/healthcare/
frig my lifes!
I don't even think technology can help republicans hell bent on going up in flames, Bob.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
awl the moar ressun two be ahgaynst that liburule basturdz (bowth gw & king osama) ant-eye constituchunal polly-c!
blaymin bush aint a deedense ... rong is rawng!
frig my lifes
I don't blame you for not wanting anyone to mention it was bush that cuased this mess. If I was a republican, I would feel the same way.

But as you say, wrong is wrong and denying the mistakes of the past to try to make political points today is just wrong.
1 post removed

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
awl the moar ressun two be ahgaynst that liburule basturdz (bowth gw & king osama) ant-eye constituchunal polly-c!
blaymin bush aint a deedense ... rong is rawng!
frig my lifes
Phone records aren't even your property. They belong to the phone company, not you. I don't expect a dumb tea bagger to make intellectual distinction between anything. But do you not see how dumb you look by saying "obama is tapping your phone." I mean, do you really think people are that dumb?

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
I'm all for it swinging back to the middle. Just don't want ot see it going off into Tedcruzcrazyland.
<quoted text>
four evuree axechun theirz ah eqill & ahpozit reakshun ...... the korektchun going wwwweeeeyyyyy past the middule
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
think 1980
*nod*
frig my lifes
1 post removed

Level 8

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

the tee partee is the fewture ...... if we stik with cunservahtive valuez we nevur lewz (reagan & gingrich), wenz we put fourth mawrut rinos (bush, ramknee, doal, micayn) we eithur get hour dummpurs handid two us ore we wish we wooda of. that blithurin idiut krist mathews ryte four wonce ..... rand pawl ted krews & myke lee will win ina 2016 with wyde spred tee partee soupport!
frig my lifes

Level 8

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Phone records aren't even your property. They belong to the phone company, not you. I don't expect a dumb tea bagger to make intellectual distinction between anything. But do you not see how dumb you look by saying "obama is tapping your phone." I mean, do you really think people are that dumb?
rawng is rawng ...awl the naym callin & defdun of yuns preshus dicktater aint gunna chaynge the fakts
http://reason.com/blog/2013/06/25/top-5-celeb...
evun sumz of the stewpidust basturds ona yuns sydes of the eyeles kan seez that .... whats it sez abowt yuns, that yuns kant?!
frig my lifes!

Level 8

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even think technology can help republicans hell bent on going up in flames, Bob.
weuns wey past that, dawg ........
..... wey past that
*nod*
frig my lifes

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than the fact that democrats control the White house and Senate, explain to me the differences between the new democrats and the old tea party.
Rather than make a giant list of differences obvious to everyone, I'll sum it up in one phrase.

Democrats govern all Americans. The tea baggers govern white America.

Level 8

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than the fact that democrats control the White house and Senate, explain to me the differences between the new democrats and the old tea party.
frig my lifes

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
four evuree axechun theirz ah eqill & ahpozit reakshun ...... the korektchun going wwwweeeeyyyyy past the middule
think 1980
*nod*
frig my lifes
Only if Americans want the Nutty Taliban to control them. I don't think they do. But if they do, they will get what they deserve. Still won't have any effect on me at all.

I wlll take a lot of enjoyment out of seeing crazy people get what they ask for though.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather than make a giant list of differences obvious to everyone, I'll sum it up in one phrase.
Democrats govern all Americans. The tea baggers govern white America.
Nutty white Americans who want the American Taliban to make decisions for them.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
rawng is rawng ...awl the naym callin & defdun of yuns preshus dicktater aint gunna chaynge the fakts
http://reason.com/blog/2013/06/25/top-5-celeb...
evun sumz of the stewpidust basturds ona yuns sydes of the eyeles kan seez that .... whats it sez abowt yuns, that yuns kant?!
frig my lifes!
Is Obama tapping your phone, Bob?

Maybe you better find a You Tube video for that. That'll teach him.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
weuns wey past that, dawg ........
..... wey past that
*nod*
frig my lifes
Oh yeah, you're way past that. I can almost smell burning tea baggers now.

What's the congressional approval rating at now......12%? LOLOLOLOL. Party on, Garth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Cooterbob wrote:
the tee partee is the fewture ...... if we stik with cunservahtive valuez we nevur lewz (reagan & gingrich), wenz we put fourth mawrut rinos (bush, ramknee, doal, micayn) we eithur get hour dummpurs handid two us ore we wish we wooda of. that blithurin idiut krist mathews ryte four wonce ..... rand pawl ted krews & myke lee will win ina 2016 with wyde spred tee partee soupport!
frig my lifes
Reagan granted amnesty to illegals, started the BushPhone program and pulled out of the middle east after we were bombed. Reagan would laugh at the dumb tea baggers just like everyone else does. The fact that you can't see how you've turned the GOP into a splintered and powerless fringe group is why you're the laughingstock of the planet. Tell me, do you think you'll get voter support from blacks, women and minorities? Because you have to have it to win. Sorry for the facts - I know how dumb tea baggers hate those pesky things. Reality has always sucked for the tea baggers.

The tea party is the future. Wow.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Cooterbob wrote:
frig my lifes
Nah, the tea party is temporary reaction of scared white people. It's our punishment for electing a black man president. This type of fear could have been predicted. It's okay though, Hillary will take care of it.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Statistics just don't work in favor of the tea party. Republicans are already hurting on the national level. Pissing all over women, blacks, hispanics, gays, poor people, old people, and nearly everyone else that's not "white male" has already hurt their chances for ever winning national elections. Now their ranks are being split by crazy Taliban types who want to impose their ignorance on the rest of us. This Tea Taliban movement will consume itself.

Personally, I am going to miss the nuttiness of Louie Gohmert , Rand Paul, and Ted Cruz, but they'll still provide masturbatory fodder for young Taliban lovers for years to come.

;)

Level 8

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if Americans want the Nutty Taliban to control them. I don't think they do. But if they do, they will get what they deserve. Still won't have any effect on me at all.
I wlll take a lot of enjoyment out of seeing crazy people get what they ask for though.
wellcum two cooters werld!
frig my lifes
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

There goes sunpuppy...aka bacon eater using the race card again. I do not recall anybody right now talking about Obama's race. Again, cowardly racist do this
2 posts removed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
There goes sunpuppy...aka bacon eater using the race card again. I do not recall anybody right now talking about Obama's race. Again, cowardly racist do this
Hahaha. That reality thing still gets you guys confused.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

I do not think that anybody of any race in the USA would want to be controlled by the Taliban. But with our current administration, they have openly want to back the Muslim brotherhood. So which one is truely the lesser of two evils? Both have a reputation towards violence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

114 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronnette Stclair 6 min pizzed 6
do men like full figured woman (Nov '12) 20 min Randall Adams 71
Who is Scott Caserta? (Dec '10) 27 min JMC 19
Best diet weightloss for men? 31 min Vi Dude 5
Nasheka Jobe 53 min Haha 9
March 2014 Dish Network Referral Codes - $50 an... 1 hr Brandon 60
New optometrist sees great future for county 1 hr Lol 6
Classic jewelry and Loan in Barbourville 3 hr Lol 34
East end thief's (Nov '13) 4 hr Hey 1,311