WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#21322 Aug 4, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Well, Tea Bagger, you know what they say....charity starts at home. I'm not riding the crazy train, you are. But I realize logic won't help this conversation.
<quoted text>
Why would you start using logic today you have gotten this far without using it.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#21323 Aug 4, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
No they said you were doing such a great job blowing that whistle I thought I would let you continue. I try to help out the mentally challenged as often as I can. Makes me a good Tea Bagger
Republicans voted to cut assistance to families with mentally handicapped children in 2010. They also voted to cut WIC and make abortion illegal in the same year too, if that makes any sense. Hahaha. It's not a joke. It's just funny. Thankfully they're powerless and splintered so their votes are meaningless. They vote to repeal Obamacare 4 times a day, once after Dora, again after morning snack, once after recess and then once again before iCarly. Could you imagine how great things would be if they'd spend that much time trying to IMPROVE things? I realize that thought never crossed their minds, but it is fun to dream.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#21324 Aug 4, 2013
True. There's no need to use logic on retarded people like you. It would be a true waste of time.
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you start using logic today you have gotten this far without using it.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#21325 Aug 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans voted to cut assistance to families with mentally handicapped children in 2010. They also voted to cut WIC and make abortion illegal in the same year too, if that makes any sense. Hahaha. It's not a joke. It's just funny. Thankfully they're powerless and splintered so their votes are meaningless. They vote to repeal Obamacare 4 times a day, once after Dora, again after morning snack, once after recess and then once again before iCarly. Could you imagine how great things would be if they'd spend that much time trying to IMPROVE things? I realize that thought never crossed their minds, but it is fun to dream.
Yes, but you have to admit wasting their time keeps the idiots happy. They value rhetoric over action and BS over reality.

And then they go to wal*mart and buy a case of Schaffer Light Beer and a carton of Basics.

;)

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#21326 Aug 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>The PENALTY is a tax. Not the premiums. Not Obamacare. Surely you read that. I mean, you typed it out. It's clear that comprehension (and spelling and reality) isn't your strong suit, but if you actually repeat something, obviously you've heard it.

And it's not an assumption that republicans are dumber - it's fact (Hodsen & Bosseri, 2012).
http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/millennial-...
Conservatives have lower intelligence than liberals. Nevermind the obviousnessness of this fact, there's actual proof. It's hereditary, but it mostly stems from adolescence when boys are expected by immature girls to be ape-ish and fight and protect. Most of us grow up. You guys didn't. It's unfortunate, but society has built a special place for you - in the powerless margins of society where you can scream all you want. But nobody listens.
So you are saying that the majority of those 3rd generation welfare recipients are republicans. Then why do they all vote democrat. They do because they give them freebe's all of the time. So you are dead wrong. If those retarded lazy arse welfare recipients voted republican democrats would never get reelected again. So stop with the lower IQ crap. If you believe that crap you must be one of those lazy retarded welfare recipients. Most if the republicans work smart and hard for every penny they earn. Most of the democrats are walking around for handouts, like you stupid.

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#21327 Aug 4, 2013
I need some moonshine that's all you people do is make that right.

Location hidden

#21328 Aug 4, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>That only works for scared little rickets infested white hillbillies like you.

[
What the hell are you talking about rickets. You have some deep rooted issues that you need to talk to a shrink about. A republican shrink. Because we know all of those doctors you want this great healthcare from are not democrats. The like holding on to there money also. Oh I thought you guys said that all republicans have a low IQ. Look it up and tell me how many of these doctors are democrat and how many are republican. The only ones that are democrat are those flunky abortion doctors.
1 post removed

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#21330 Aug 4, 2013
Political people!
Man those people are some of the funniest they "think" that their arguing back and fourth actually accomplishes something.
Like their are making some kind of difference.
Your not your just pathetic people arguing that's it.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#21331 Aug 4, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that the majority of those 3rd generation welfare recipients are republicans. Then why do they all vote democrat. They do because they give them freebe's all of the time. So you are dead wrong. If those retarded lazy arse welfare recipients voted republican democrats would never get reelected again. So stop with the lower IQ crap. If you believe that crap you must be one of those lazy retarded welfare recipients. Most if the republicans work smart and hard for every penny they earn. Most of the democrats are walking around for handouts, like you stupid.
When do you stop "believing" things and start acknowledging facts? You don't have to believe that most people receving government assistance have jobs and work. It is a fact. Whether or not you believe that conservatives have lower IQs than liberals doesn't matter. It's fact. You should try to learn to accept reality rather than argue against it. It'll never work out. It hasn't yet, that's for sure. Look at Bush, Palin, Quayle, Romney, Bachmann, etc., etc. They're laughingstocks.
Harve Wall Bangere

Tornado, WV

#21332 Aug 4, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's an ignorant statement, but I wouldn't expect anything else from you. I've voted republican as many times as I've voted democratic. It's just that when republicans jumped on the crazy train, they lost people like me and gained nuts like you. Do they let you blow the whistle on the crazy train?
Look at your crazy train. Uncle Joe, Sky Is Falling Al Gore, We Have To Pass The Bill Before We Know What's In It Nancy F'ing Pollock, Retarded Harry Carry Reid, Robert KKK Byrd, Shrieking Moron Howard Dean, That Oh Drunk and Murderer Sen. Kennedy. Come one you think these people are intelligent. They all act like a bunch of tards. Oh and I can't believe I forgot Your Second Coming Of Christ Our Great All Knowing, All Seeing, Omnipresent Obama. What a winner that dip shit is.
Gray Boxer

Princeton, WV

#21333 Aug 4, 2013
Harve Wall Bangere wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at your crazy train. Uncle Joe, Sky Is Falling Al Gore, We Have To Pass The Bill Before We Know What's In It Nancy F'ing Pollock, Retarded Harry Carry Reid, Robert KKK Byrd, Shrieking Moron Howard Dean, That Oh Drunk and Murderer Sen. Kennedy. Come one you think these people are intelligent. They all act like a bunch of tards. Oh and I can't believe I forgot Your Second Coming Of Christ Our Great All Knowing, All Seeing, Omnipresent Obama. What a winner that dip shit is.
Yer drunk, bytch.
Harve Wall Bangere

Tornado, WV

#21334 Aug 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans voted to cut assistance to families with mentally handicapped children in 2010. They also voted to cut WIC and make abortion illegal in the same year too, if that makes any sense. Hahaha. It's not a joke. It's just funny. Thankfully they're powerless and splintered so their votes are meaningless. They vote to repeal Obamacare 4 times a day, once after Dora, again after morning snack, once after recess and then once again before iCarly. Could you imagine how great things would be if they'd spend that much time trying to IMPROVE things? I realize that thought never crossed their minds, but it is fun to dream.
I would vote to improve things if I could take your paycheck sense you are so generous with everyone else's money because we know how cheap democrats are with donating to charity. Look that one up. Republicans are more generous to charity over all than democrats are. There is a place on your income tax form for you to give more money back to the government if you want. I prefer mine to go to local charities than to a bridge to nowhere.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#21335 Aug 4, 2013
Well Harv, I don't know about all republicans having a low IQ,, but you sure do.

I bet your mom wishes she knew one of those abortion doctors. Now settle down before you fall out of your wheel chair, Ricket Boy.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about rickets. You have some deep rooted issues that you need to talk to a shrink about. A republican shrink. Because we know all of those doctors you want this great healthcare from are not democrats. The like holding on to there money also. Oh I thought you guys said that all republicans have a low IQ. Look it up and tell me how many of these doctors are democrat and how many are republican. The only ones that are democrat are those flunky abortion doctors.
Harve Wall Bangere

Tornado, WV

#21336 Aug 4, 2013
The Real Jimmy Love wrote:
Political people!
Man those people are some of the funniest they "think" that their arguing back and fourth actually accomplishes something.
Like their are making some kind of difference.
Your not your just pathetic people arguing that's it.
You are pathetic because you are to lame to have a point. Go back to the other threads a troll moron.

Location hidden

#21337 Aug 4, 2013
What's the matter retards on the left don't you have anything meaningful to say or are you just a bunch of tards.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#21338 Aug 4, 2013
Poor Harvey. He got drunk and fell off the crazy train and bumped his little head.
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#21339 Aug 4, 2013
Harve, you're so drunk, poor and stupid that you couldn't pay attention with a credit card. You are the charity that most people donate to, Ricket Boy!
<quoted text>
I would vote to improve things if I could take your paycheck sense you are so generous with everyone else's money because we know how cheap democrats are with donating to charity. Look that one up. Republicans are more generous to charity over all than democrats are. There is a place on your income tax form for you to give more money back to the government if you want. I prefer mine to go to local charities than to a bridge to nowhere.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#21340 Aug 4, 2013
Maybe you could ask one of the orderlies to pick you up and put you back in your wheel chair, Ricket Boy!
<quoted text>
You are pathetic because you are to lame to have a point. Go back to the other threads a troll moron.
Meat Lover Lover

Ashburn, VA

#21341 Aug 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
When do you stop "believing" things and start acknowledging facts? You don't have to believe that most people receving government assistance have jobs and work. It is a fact. Whether or not you believe that conservatives have lower IQs than liberals doesn't matter. It's fact. You should try to learn to accept reality rather than argue against it. It'll never work out. It hasn't yet, that's for sure. Look at Bush, Palin, Quayle, Romney, Bachmann, etc., etc. They're laughingstocks.
Now Meatie, calm down. You know how you get when these tea baggers get the best of you, spitting with every word, farting like a race horse. Calm down and I will do that thing that you like, you know, tell you that Odipshit is the man, tell you that Billary is going to win in 2016, tell you that Obamacare is the best thing since ice cream. Oh never mind I forgot, Michelle banned ice cream.
Meat Lover Lover

Ashburn, VA

#21342 Aug 4, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Maybe you could ask one of the orderlies to pick you up and put you back in your wheel chair, Ricket Boy!
<quoted text>
Ricket here, ricket there, ricket all day. Learn a new word did we moron?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lesbians=disgusting boy wannabes 19 min that is all 196
The FAKE Hillbilly Hotdogs on 3rd Ave 43 min all beef 7
Is Doc Holliday coming back 45 min mulholland 1
cabell 1 hr CHH Surgeons 2
Jotae 1 hr Mike 2
Obama the racist, in his own words 1 hr Liberal race rioter 7
Sherry and Don at Coaches Inn 1 hr i know 2
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web