Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments (Page 954)

Showing posts 19,061 - 19,080 of51,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a mistake every time you take a breath. So what else is new. Yes we expect to pay taxes. But not more than any other country in the world. Speaking of taxation without representation. We have the highest corporate taxes in the free world. That is one if the biggest reason why companies relocate overseas. That is taxation without representation. That us also why we fought the British to succeed from Great Britain. But now we are doing it to our own people.
Corporations don't have representation? Are you f_cking serious? That take the dumb tea bagger cake once and for all. Holy shit.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Seems it has become so routine for the president to ignore the law and do as he pleases that no one even notices or cares that he rules by decree like a tyrannical dictator. The media ignores it because they are his personal propaganda machine. Obama says ignore the law for a year, so everyone ignores the law for a year. The ACA is a law passed by Congress and is specific in its requirements that implementation begins 2014, period. The president is saying just ignore part of the law for a year, and ignore only the part he has chosen. He does NOT have that authority. We are have been so conditioned by the government to just accept whatever they do that no one blink when the president makes/changes laws that he has no such power to do. Just one more example of the mighty O ignoring the law and doing as HE pleases. This tyrant needs impeached.
Oh crap, I am sorry, I forgot we have more important things to worry about than a dictator who ignores the law like gay marriage and rewarding illegal immigrant lawbreakers.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Forgot to include that his illegally deciding to ignore the law for a year will cost us taxpayers over 10 BILLION dollars. Now that is a tax without representation. Obama decrees and we are stuck with a 10 billion dollar bill.

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Just face it ALL of your little "party's" are All corrupt and out for cold hard cash and none of them give a damn about whats good for everyone.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

I have said it before. The USA is turing into Russia. They have spied on their own people, trying to take rights away. Ignoring their own laws and do what they want. If the sheeple would wake up and show backbone, we might have another revolution. But as long as they keep us divided with race and political correctness, then we are all doomed to be thinned skin sheeple
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Bacon Hater......your taxation without representation is what liar Obama did with his healthcare. It came out of his lying mouth and it is on record that this was not to be a tax. He then switched it to get it pass the supreme court. That is fact that you can not spin. Plus with Ried and that jerkweed Pelosi saying, just pass it and we will read it later. That was another red flag and the dumbest thing that you would use to pass a bill. This is also on the record. So do not act like they are all wordly and good.

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Why is this thread Continuously on here?
1 post removed

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the impeachment comment. Obama has made some questionable decisions, but selecting that moron as his VP was one of the smartest decisions he has ever made. lol!
Biden is Ben goddamn Franklin compared to EVERY GOP CANDIDATE AVAILABLE, and wins in every poll versus every one of them. That's how fuct up the GOP is right now.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater......your taxation without representation is what liar Obama did with his healthcare. It came out of his lying mouth and it is on record that this was not to be a tax. He then switched it to get it pass the supreme court. That is fact that you can not spin. Plus with Ried and that jerkweed Pelosi saying, just pass it and we will read it later. That was another red flag and the dumbest thing that you would use to pass a bill. This is also on the record. So do not act like they are all wordly and good.
You clearly don't understand what representation is. Know those guys you vote for? They're called REPRESENTATIVES. They have the power to vote and act on your behalf. That's called REPRESENTATION. Pretty complicated, I know.
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
I have said it before. The USA is turing into Russia. They have spied on their own people, trying to take rights away. Ignoring their own laws and do what they want. If the sheeple would wake up and show backbone, we might have another revolution. But as long as they keep us divided with race and political correctness, then we are all doomed to be thinned skin sheeple
Arthur should be happy with that. He thinks Russia is a great place.....like most Tea Baggers.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the impeachment comment. Obama has made some questionable decisions, but selecting that moron as his VP was one of the smartest decisions he has ever made. lol!
If we didn't Impeach Bush for lying to the whole nation about WMD in Iraq and ignoring warnings about 9/11 we won't impeach Obama over republican melodrama.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden is Ben goddamn Franklin compared to EVERY GOP CANDIDATE AVAILABLE, and wins in every poll versus every one of them. That's how fuct up the GOP is right now.
They only like it when their VP's shoot people in the face. It gives them a little woody.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
Taxation without representation?

LMAO.

You don't have a clue, do you? Not one single clue.
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly am not advocating impeaching Obama. I am just saying that having a moron like Biden as a VP is good insurance against impeachment. And as far as who is shooting who, hopefully when Jill walks out on the back deck and fires two shots in the air, there is no one on the deck above her.
Oh no, Biden said fire two shots in the air. Watch the right wing nuts grab onto that and run with it.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Here's who can bitch about taxation without representation:

- Poor people
- Teenagers who work but are under 18
- Residents of Washington, DC

That's it. I'm still laughing at the guy saying that corporations don't have representation in US government. I tried to think of a group who has MORE representation. I couldn't. Senators themselves, maybe. But they don't have judges in their pockets, so not even them.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you honestly believe that a blithering idiot is better than any republican candidate, then I have to agree with you. The GOP is in big trouble.
Biden is just "Uncle Joe." He was there so white people who were scared of voting for a black man could rest comfortably knowing he'd put a stop to the loud music and ribfests. And because he wasn't Quayle or Palin or Cheney, the last three gems given to us by the GOP as VP. While Cheney could certainly outspell the two and was capable of more "strategery," he turned out to be the criminal in exile. What a sick party.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

http://dailymail.com/rssFeeds/201308020089

This is from a conservative newspaper, although it is an AP article. It does an excellent job of explaining the current state of the GOP and Congress as a whole.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden is just "Uncle Joe." He was there so white people who were scared of voting for a black man could rest comfortably knowing he'd put a stop to the loud music and ribfests. And because he wasn't Quayle or Palin or Cheney, the last three gems given to us by the GOP as VP. While Cheney could certainly outspell the two and was capable of more "strategery," he turned out to be the criminal in exile. What a sick party.
Yeah, but by not liking Uncle Joe too, Tea Tards prove they're not racist.

;)
Meat Lover Lover

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but by not liking Uncle Joe too, Tea Tards prove they're not racist.
;)
"Uncle Joe" is a moron just like the rest of you wing-nuts on the left. That is why you are proud to call him your uncle.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Well sundog and bacon hater....I do know what representation means. And you two must not. Because the president is also our representative. So he first said no to get it and then switched his answer to get is by the supreme court. These idiots, including jerkoff Obama works for the people. Therefore the preident has greater responsibility. He bold faced lied. I agreed with you about Bush when he went to war against the wrong country to start off with. Obama does not have my repect and he love the camera so much. That is what hurts him. He will say one thing to get you fired up and does another. If he was not such a camerawhore he would not get caught as often. So do not blame it all on people that bash him. When his own words convict him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,061 - 19,080 of51,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
weak dj at Fat Pattys tonight! 5 min rico 1
New business 7 min Must love dogs 1
fried chicken dinna nigguh 9 min huh 8
East end thief's (Nov '13) 15 min Mike 937
is it possible to retro-breed blacks back into ... 15 min bull conner 72
homosexuals 19 min pooky polooki 6
Why are WHITES so Jealous of BLACKS 26 min bull conner 103
•••
•••