Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
really

Clarksburg, WV

#20983 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know what they say....wish in one hand and sh*t in the other. Tea baggers have tried 40 times and failed 40 times.
But hey, they're consistent!
well them there TEA BAGGERS oh gee what an intelligent conversationalist you are

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#20984 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
TEA BAGGER oh that shows how smart you are ROFL. You are WRONG you should research some of this dribble you spew then get back to me
Why don't you prove him wrong instead of whining about him calling you a Tea Bagger, Tea Bagger.

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20985 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 46 million people on food stamps today. I know you don't care but don't you think a few of these people would like an opportunity to seek full time employment. You want to toss some facts around what about the 14% unemployment. Oh I guess you want to believe how we are bringing jobs in everyday. But yet we still have the highest amount of people on food stamps in history. Don't give me the bleeding heart crap. I am not against helping people. I on the other hand want people to succeed and not keep there in poverty. I have read many books I just choose to read a book for words . You must like to read the books with the pretty pictures. LOL
*nod*

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thum...

the dawg wuz knot hims mam maw

the the chikun wuz kot himz mam maw

the snort wuz knot himz mam maw

but cooter bob owns yuns dumpur ina the ah-reen-ah ofs

eyedeers & ol coot is yuns pap paw!

frig my lifes
really

Clarksburg, WV

#20986 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know what they say....wish in one hand and sh*t in the other. Tea baggers have tried 40 times and failed 40 times.
But hey, they're consistent!
Oh don't brag just yet it may not work out as grand as you want to think. I give it one year then come back on here and lets talk about it. Until then the argument is mute

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#20987 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
TEA BAGGER oh that shows how smart you are ROFL. You are WRONG you should research some of this dribble you spew then get back to me
I already did and posted it. Here it is again. This one's a slideshow so it'l be easier for you to grasp.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/964058

And don't be upset with the term "tea baggers." They called themselves that. Not us. They were too stupid to get the double entrendre even though it was literally DANGLING ON THEIR FACES. You guys are so funny.
really

Clarksburg, WV

#20988 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
The recession that put people on food stamps started in December of 2007 and was caused by the reckless policies of republicans. Logically, one would think that they would feel some responsibility to the American public and work WITH the majority party to remedy the situation. Instead, they value their own political careers over the needs of the American people.....and why shouldn't they? As long as they've got idiots like you believing them, why should they work for real Americans?
It's easier to convince idiots that this is someone else's fault than it is to do the hard work needed to remedy the situation.
<quoted text>
Kettle meet Pot . Now come on Really!!!!!!!!!!
really

Clarksburg, WV

#20989 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you prove him wrong instead of whining about him calling you a Tea Bagger, Tea Bagger.
I don't care what you call me. Your name calling does not bother me. Biggest chuckle I got today was some ignorant know it all slinging around the word TEA BAGGER ROFL

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#20990 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO who are you trying to convince us or yourself. Your dribble and name calling means nothing. WE WANT MORE JOBS not HAND OUTS. We have waited five years and nothing. Hope and change has turned into hunger and praying
*nod*
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
frig my lifes!
really

Clarksburg, WV

#20991 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I already did and posted it. Here it is again. This one's a slideshow so it'l be easier for you to grasp.
And don't be upset with the term "tea baggers." They called themselves that. Not us. They were too stupid to get the double entrendre even though it was literally DANGLING ON THEIR FACES. You guys are so funny.
Legalize pot and this is what we have to put up with.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#20992 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so Bush invading the wrong country, involving us in two useless wars for a decade and giving unfunded tax cuts to billionaires while putting his entire presidency on a Chinese credit card didn't hurt our economy but Obama ending the wars and reversing his tax cuts hurt the economy? Are you really trying to pass this shit on as knowledge? Bush and the GOP policies caused the crash of 2008. I don't even think republicans argue that anymore. They just pretend Bush didn't happen.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Wilson, NC

#20993 Aug 2, 2013
Bragging?

Now that's funny. I'm just stating facts. I worked hard to get where I am and I don't depend on the government to make my way for me like you do.

The term is "moot," not mute. But then again, if you had an eduation and didn't depend on the government to make your life for you. you would know that.
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh don't brag just yet it may not work out as grand as you want to think. I give it one year then come back on here and lets talk about it. Until then the argument is mute

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Wilson, NC

#20994 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Legalize pot and this is what we have to put up with.
Make abortion illegal and this is what we have to put up with.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Wilson, NC

#20995 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
In the context you used that trite worn out phrase, it makes no sense.

Now, run along and stand in line for the government to make your life better.

God knows you can't do it by yourself.

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#20996 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
yuns gawd dammund ryte .... yuns sez teebaggur lykes itz ah bad things ....... the republikun parteez daiz is numbured ...... themz will beez ona the ash heep od histree ....... yunz will haves a bettur chans of gettin elektid as a wigg then as ah republikin ....... the tee partee is the fewture.
http://www.andrewharder.com/wp-content/upload...
get yuns bag & joyn the partee!!!

frig my lifes!

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Wilson, NC

#20997 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you call me. Your name calling does not bother me. Biggest chuckle I got today was some ignorant know it all slinging around the word TEA BAGGER ROFL
Of course it doesn't bother you. You just keep whining about it because you like to whine....right?

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Wilson, NC

#20998 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so Bush invading the wrong country, involving us in two useless wars for a decade and giving unfunded tax cuts to billionaires while putting his entire presidency on a Chinese credit card didn't hurt our economy but Obama ending the wars and reversing his tax cuts hurt the economy? Are you really trying to pass this shit on as knowledge? Bush and the GOP policies caused the crash of 2008. I don't even think republicans argue that anymore. They just pretend Bush didn't happen.
She's only saying what she's been programmed to say. After all, she's sitting back waiting on the government to make her life better.

;)
really

Clarksburg, WV

#20999 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Bragging?
Now that's funny. I'm just stating facts. I worked hard to get where I am and I don't depend on the government to make my way for me like you do.
The term is "moot," not mute. But then again, if you had an eduation and didn't depend on the government to make your life for you. you would know that.
<quoted text>
I made a typo and auto correct. Take a few deep breaths it will be ok. With the way things are looking I can understand how you would get yourself all worked up. Truly I can understand why you are so upset. Sad isn't it
Citizen

United States

#21000 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Democratic_P...
Are you an idiot or just a moron? English speaking? Are you serious? That's been a requirement for citizenship since, uh, we became a nation. Wow.
We will extend the promise of citizenship to those still struggling for freedom. Today’s immigration laws do not reflect our values or serve our security, and we will work for real reform. The solution is not to establish a massive new status of second-class workers; that betrays our values and hurts all working people. Undocumented immigrants within our borders who clear a background check, work hard and pay taxes should have a path to earn full participation in America. We will hasten family reunification for parents and children, husbands and wives, and offer more English-language and civic education classes so immigrants can assume all the rights and responsibilities of citizenship. As we undertake these steps, we will work with our neighbors to strengthen our security so we are safer from those who would come here to harm us. We are a nation of immigrants, and from Arab-Americans in California to Latinos in Florida, we share the dream of a better life in the country we love.

Hmmmm, it says nothing abut employer verification and punishment, and nothing about speaking English, just like I said. The democrats do not support those ideas, that is a blatant lie that you can not back up in fact. Try again.

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#21001 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*

in yuns hed & knot payin' any rent .... ownin yuns dumpur & aint evun payd yuns pimp (but ol coot willun two ryte sundog ah eye-o-u)
bahahahahaha!

frig my lifes!

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#21002 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I made a typo and auto correct. Take a few deep breaths it will be ok. With the way things are looking I can understand how you would get yourself all worked up. Truly I can understand why you are so upset. Sad isn't it
*nod*

frig my lifes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plate WV-5PJ130 6 min ISeeU 4
special metals 11 min electrician 5
Marcum Terrace shooting 26 min Bree 1
cute sister 29 min GlennX 17
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 36 min 5th ave 1,476
National guard coming to huntington 51 min Smh 99
3 shootings in 3 hours 1 hr no no no! 41
The latest Huntington murder 1 hr Sad alumn 49
Buy your assault rifle today 7 hr Marvin 251

Huntington Jobs