really

Morgantown, WV

#20958 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure do. But only because it's true.
87 percent of Americans think we should develop a path to citizenship for illegals.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/163169/immigration...
And as far as the red states being the poorest, I shouldn't even have to show proof - it's common knowledge, but here you go anyway.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._s...
You guys should read more. You'd look less dumb.
You of all people telling me to look less dumb. Honey you couldn't look more ignorant if you tried. You truly make me laugh. LOL

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#20959 Aug 2, 2013
They vote for more jobs?

For who....China?
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure the red states are the poorest and they still vote for more jobs and less hand outs ROFL. Truly open your eyes and see what is around you not just what you are told

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#20960 Aug 2, 2013
Of course you do realize obstructionist refers to Tea baggers who vote against every piece of democratic legislation there is, don't you? Since I don't vote for legislation, it would be impossible for me to be an obstructionist.

Try to think your comment through to a logical conclusion before you hit "post."

Oh the irony of a moron calling me a moron.

;)

It just makes my day.
SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
What I can see is that you are as big of a left wing obstructionist as the tea party are right wing obstructionists. Right Wing obstructionists are called the tea party or to some of you "Tea Baggers". What are you called, Left Wing Morons?

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#20961 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the optimism bro, but I'm afraid that's all it is. I think it's too late. Democrats are smart and won't play softball anymore. We've both said the reason why we're now relentless in our punishing of conservativism at every opportunity is because we learned what happens when we're complacent. Bush happens. We're not the only ones. So even if the GOP comes out and disavows themselves of the tea baggers, we'll still mangle them and call them dumb tea baggers every time they try to cut aid for the poor, healthcare, abortion laws, etc. It's too late. George Bush was a great weapon for democrats. The tea baggers are an ICBM tipped with a nuke.
America votes against conservatism by electing Obama, and what's the conservative response?

To become more conservative.

That's some kind of double-down tea-bagger inspired logic.

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#20962 Aug 2, 2013
SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly enough, he does. No chance for compromise there.
Compromise?????

LMAO. that's an hilarious word coming from a Tea Bagger.

Did you buy that word at Wal-Mart?
Arthur

United States

#20963 Aug 2, 2013
WASHINGTON (AP) Under a forthcoming fix from the Obama administration, American taxpayers will continue paying for most of the health benefit costs for members of Congress and their aides who are being marshaled into new insurance exchanges.

Lawmakers and congressional staffers have been sounding the alarm that they could be forced to pay thousands more, picking up the tab themselves. In the past, the federal government chipped in about 75 percent. That sparked concerns that the best and the brightest might flee Capitol Hill rather than losing a benefit on which they and their families depend.

Under new regulations the Obama administration will release next week, the government will keep paying its share and that scenario will be averted, the White House said.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said it was important to resolve the issue before the August congressional recess because the exchanges open Oct. 1. She said her own staff had told her there could be a problem with "brain drain."

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP)-- Ohioans using the new marketplaces created by the federal health care law will pay on average 41 percent more for their monthly premiums, state insurance officials said Thursday, though federal subsidies will defray some of that cost.

Small businesses can expect their monthly rates to rise an average of 18 percent, officials said.
Arthur

United States

#20964 Aug 2, 2013
Nancy Pelosi says there might be a brain drain. ROFLMFAO I dont care who ya are that is funny stuff. The brainless talking about a brain drain. Hahahahaha

That sparked concerns that the best and the brightest might flee Capitol Hill rather than losing a benefit on which they and their families depend. The "best and the brightest"? ROFLMFAO That is friggin hysterical.
really

Morgantown, WV

#20965 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Compromise?????
LMAO. that's an hilarious word coming from a Tea Bagger.
Did you buy that word at Wal-Mart?
LMAO who are you trying to convince us or yourself. Your dribble and name calling means nothing. WE WANT MORE JOBS not HAND OUTS. We have waited five years and nothing. Hope and change has turned into hunger and praying

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#20966 Aug 2, 2013
Oh, we'll if you want more jobs, convince republicans to stop obstructing everything.

Why would I need to convince myself of anything? I believe in reality. Sorry if that doesn't work out for you?
really wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO who are you trying to convince us or yourself. Your dribble and name calling means nothing. WE WANT MORE JOBS not HAND OUTS. We have waited five years and nothing. Hope and change has turned into hunger and praying

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#20967 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope and change has turned into hunger and praying
By the way, if you would have prepared for your own future by getting an education, you wouldn't have to waste your time hoping and praying like some Pacific Island jungle dweller.

;)
really

Morgantown, WV

#20968 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Oh, we'll if you want more jobs, convince republicans to stop obstructing everything.
Why would I need to convince myself of anything? I believe in reality. Sorry if that doesn't work out for you?
<quoted text>
I only wish they could obstruct the train wreck called Obamacare.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#20969 Aug 2, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>87% support a path to citizenship with the following requirements you conveniently left out. After a long waiting period if they pay taxes and penalties, pass a criminal background check, AND LEARN ENGLISH. Will those requirements be included in the path to citizenship? Nope so the poll you cite is irrelevant.
77% also support requiring business owners to check the legal status of all employees, with stiff penalties for hiring illegals. Will that be included in the path to citizenship? Nope.
Have you even read the democrats' proposal for a path to citizenship? Nope. Because then you'd know that those things are WHAT THE PATH IS. Penalties, language, employer monitoring, etc. The GOP is against it - all of it. I'm sorry for the name calling, but come on. You're an idiot.
really

Morgantown, WV

#20970 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, if you would have prepared for your own future by getting an education, you wouldn't have to waste your time hoping and praying like some Pacific Island jungle dweller.
;)
You name calling does not make you right it makes you look like the uneducated fool that you are. You are the one who gets so upset because you KNOW that I am right. I am sorry reality has hit you hard today. Take a couple of deep breaths it will all sink in soon enough
really

Morgantown, WV

#20971 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
See this is where you and I differ. I am educated and I am doing great. But here is what you don't get I actually care about the people who are not doing well right now. I know it is hard for you to understand so I will try to write it out in your level. WE NEED MORE JOBS IN THE COUNTRY NOT HAND OUTS

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#20972 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP protects more annual handouts for Exxon ($4 billion) than we use for the entire food stamp program. But we've already seen how you hate facts like those. Handouts. Puh-lease. Lemme guess - you also hate foreign aid even though it's a total of a whopping ONE PERCENT of our budget but think cutting it will help us. If you tea baggers would read a book, you'd feel better about yourselves.
Citizen

United States

#20973 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you even read the democrats' proposal for a path to citizenship? Nope. Because then you'd know that those things are WHAT THE PATH IS. Penalties, language, employer monitoring, etc. The GOP is against it - all of it. I'm sorry for the name calling, but come on. You're an idiot.
Show me some evidence where the dems support employer checking and penalties and also the English speaking requirement. You cant because it doesnt exist. The only part they support is the tax and penalties. The parts you ignore are pretty important when you cite statistics of a poll and then ignore what the poll actually asked. It is called twisting the facts to suit your purpose.
1 post removed

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20975 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>

frig my lifes

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#20976 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure the red states are the poorest and they still vote for more jobs and less hand outs ROFL. Truly open your eyes and see what is around you not just what you are told
So the states that take the most handouts vote fore less of them? There's some tea bagger logic for ya. Wow.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#20977 Aug 2, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Show me some evidence where the dems support employer checking and penalties and also the English speaking requirement. You cant because it doesnt exist. The only part they support is the tax and penalties. The parts you ignore are pretty important when you cite statistics of a poll and then ignore what the poll actually asked. It is called twisting the facts to suit your purpose.
http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Democratic_P...

Are you an idiot or just a moron? English speaking? Are you serious? That's been a requirement for citizenship since, uh, we became a nation. Wow.
really

Morgantown, WV

#20978 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP protects more annual handouts for Exxon ($4 billion) than we use for the entire food stamp program. But we've already seen how you hate facts like those. Handouts. Puh-lease. Lemme guess - you also hate foreign aid even though it's a total of a whopping ONE PERCENT of our budget but think cutting it will help us. If you tea baggers would read a book, you'd feel better about yourselves.
There are 46 million people on food stamps today. I know you don't care but don't you think a few of these people would like an opportunity to seek full time employment. You want to toss some facts around what about the 14% unemployment. Oh I guess you want to believe how we are bringing jobs in everyday. But yet we still have the highest amount of people on food stamps in history. Don't give me the bleeding heart crap. I am not against helping people. I on the other hand want people to succeed and not keep there in poverty. I have read many books I just choose to read a book for words . You must like to read the books with the pretty pictures. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexual Harassment at SMMC 5 min General Hospital 19
Lisa Hernandez 7 min Bobby 21
Helpful Tips For Huntington Police 9 min dandieselonian 8
Martin on Drugs 10 min bullconner 213
Info Wars 13 min Healthcare Racket... 35
Intelligence 17 min dandieselonian 2
CHH Employees and Hospital Health (Sep '13) 20 min Just a nobody 150
Martin/Lemaster - Shame on the police and prose... 1 hr lol 136
Huntington Dating
Find my Match