Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#20908 Aug 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text>And sorry to say Obama has not done nothing but help bring our country to part time status.
Yeah, we'll pretend he hasn't dropped unemployment, saved the entire US auto industry, ended two illegal wars, killed bin Laden, avenged 9/11, protected women's reproductive choices, overhauled FEMA, empowered the EPA, created millions of jobs, passed healthcare for 40 million uninsured people and cured our worldwide reputation as dumb cowboys. Other than that stuff, he's done almost nothing. You guys are good at pretending, right? Remember when you pretended that Rick "oops" Perry was a legitimate candidate for president and that Sarah Palin was competent enough to give the launch codes? You guys are funny. Keep up the good work.

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20909 Aug 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog and Bacon hater....you have to remember a couple of things. There is no good canidate right now from either side as of now. But lets say for argument sake Hilary is the top prospect for 2016. You still have to factor in Obama right now. What he does can help or hinder the democratic party for 2016. He has a couple of years to do good or take us in the tanker. Then what is she going to do? Would she blame Bush or Obama?
*nod*
blaymun bush wuz ah neet trik after 4 yerz of cauzin this eckohnawmik downtern ...... tryun two dew it agayn aftur 8yerz of kawzin this mess will beez pur majick!
frig my lifes!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#20910 Aug 2, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
ther rubublikan partee is finished (imigraychun reefourm will ensure this).... the tee partee is the fewture & will thryve wonce the demokrats dew two amerika wat themz did two detroyt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l4ZQooPHHAAXX
frig my lifes
It's pretty hard to "thrive" in American politics when you hate women, black people and immigrants. They're over 65 percent of the electorate. Then again, facts never stopped them before. Hilarious.

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20911 Aug 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> ....And sorry to say Obama has not done nothing but help bring our country to part time status.
*nod*
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/24/unio...
bowth sydes of the eyesle ahgree

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
that frigun winchells downut dewd wuz rite!!!
http://www.celebquote.com/wp-content/uploads/...
frig my lifes

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#20912 Aug 2, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
blaymun bush wuz ah neet trik after 4 yerz of cauzin this eckohnawmik downtern ...... tryun two dew it agayn aftur 8yerz of kawzin this mess will beez pur majick!
frig my lifes!
This is an economic downturn? Wow. What did you call the Bush term, APOCALYPSE? Our economy has been steadily improving since Obama took office. Sorry, more facts for dumb tea baggers.
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#20914 Aug 2, 2013
Jebus wrote:
<quoted text>
What pipe you been smoking out of? Unemployment all time high. Food stamp usage all time high. You know they stopped counting those that have given up looking for jobs as being "out of jobs"
Right wing, and left wing zealots piss me off. You're the reason we keep electing mediocre presidents like Bush and Obama.
Reminds me of people that support losing football teams. When ya talk to them, you'd think that particular team was the best!
Get ahold of yourself bacon. Obama is a turd that will be gladly flushed.
Most transparent gov in history. HAH!
The dems could put a turd on a stick and run and you'd argue the benefits of having a turd for president.
Poor kid. Another child left behind.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20915 Aug 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog and Bacon hater....you have to remember a couple of things. There is no good canidate right now from either side as of now. But lets say for argument sake Hilary is the top prospect for 2016. You still have to factor in Obama right now. What he does can help or hinder the democratic party for 2016. He has a couple of years to do good or take us in the tanker. Then what is she going to do? Would she blame Bush or Obama?
How can his polices tank us if republicans won't pass anything. What's destroying us in inaction. Republicans refuse to act on ANYTHING because they are butt-hurt over Obamacare.

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20916 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty hard to "thrive" in American politics when you hate women, black people and immigrants. They're over 65 percent of the electorate. Then again, facts never stopped them before. Hilarious.
*nod*

frig my lifes!

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20917 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an economic downturn? Wow. What did you call the Bush term, APOCALYPSE? Our economy has been steadily improving since Obama took office. Sorry, more facts for dumb tea baggers.
*nod*
http://catchkevin.com/18-facts-that-dispute-o...
frig my lifes!

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20918 Aug 2, 2013
Unemployment is not at an all time high. It was much higher under Reagan.

I love it when republicans complain about who we elect and the best they can do is come up with someone like Romney. Ironic, huh?

And who is on the horizon for republicans? Rand Paul and Ted Cruz.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Yeah, talk to us about "mediocrity."
Jebus wrote:
<quoted text>
What pipe you been smoking out of? Unemployment all time high. Food stamp usage all time high. You know they stopped counting those that have given up looking for jobs as being "out of jobs"
Right wing, and left wing zealots piss me off. You're the reason we keep electing mediocre presidents like Bush and Obama.
Reminds me of people that support losing football teams. When ya talk to them, you'd think that particular team was the best!
Get ahold of yourself bacon. Obama is a turd that will be gladly flushed.
Most transparent gov in history. HAH!
The dems could put a turd on a stick and run and you'd argue the benefits of having a turd for president.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20919 Aug 2, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
ther rubublikan partee is finished (imigraychun reefourm will ensure this).... the tee partee is the fewture & will thryve wonce the demokrats dew two amerika wat themz did two detroyt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l4ZQooPHHAAXX
frig my lifes
The tea party is the future?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20921 Aug 2, 2013
SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging from your comments, I really don't think you see at all. Like I said, the left has their rigid ideologues also. This kind of back and forth does no one any good. Got any bi-partisan ideas?
What good is a bi-partisan idea? Unless by "bi-partisan" you mean one proposed by republicans that democrats are just supposed to lap up like it's holy water.

But I do have one bi-partisan idea. Vote out all members of the Tea Party and end this ignorant obstruction now.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20922 Aug 2, 2013
And if by "see it," you mean your ignorant notion that the democrats are the obstructionists, you're right. I don't see it. I don't see it because it is simply not the case.

Are they going to work with the Tea Party? No, but then again, who in their right mind would work with a party hell-bent on excluding the majority of Americans from our democratic process?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20923 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog....you know as well as anybody, that if any scandals or bad political press can be costly. With the right spin and lies could cost a canidate. Look at Bush Sr.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20924 Aug 2, 2013
What scandal cost Bush Sr. his presidency?
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog....you know as well as anybody, that if any scandals or bad political press can be costly. With the right spin and lies could cost a canidate. Look at Bush Sr.

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20925 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
....they are butt-hurt over Obamacare.
*nod*
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
frig my lifes

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20926 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
The tea party is the future?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
*nod*
ohbalmbah is himz own punishmunt

the tee partee wiil beez hear two kleenz up the mess
frig my lifes!

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20927 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
What scandal cost Bush Sr. his presidency?
<quoted text>
himz mayd the mistayk of tryun two owt sowchewlyze the sowchewlysts

insteed ofs standun by teepartee principulls
frig my lifes

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#20928 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
What scandal cost Bush Sr. his presidency?
<quoted text>
None. Just like they did nothing whatsoever to Bill. Scandals are meaningless unless they're real and damage government or the public. That's why the dumb tea bagger scandals have had zero effect on Obama. I've already heard the dumb tea baggers talk about Monica and Bill's land deals when facing the fact that Hillary will be our next president. That's how scared they are of that brilliant bitch. I think it's funny. Add her to the list of shit they're afraid of - black people, college, immigrants, young people, aliens, books, women, zombies, vaginas AND Hillary. They're at least partially correct to be afraid. She represents the end of the GOP.

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20929 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
What good is a bi-partisan idea? Unless by "bi-partisan" you mean one proposed by republicans that democrats are just supposed to lap up like it's holy water.
But I do have one bi-partisan idea. Vote out all members of the Tea Party and end this ignorant obstruction now.
the republickuns mayd sevural mistayks of tryun to beez mawderut inasteeds of standun bys teepartee prinsabulls
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Romney

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Dole

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bus...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush

awl tax & spend mawduruts

the last sexsessfill republikuns watz stewd ona teepartee prinsipulls:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newt_Gingrich

presydid ovur econawmik winfawls

frig my lifes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prevailing wage...bye bye 1 hr great mountain cl... 4
negros n jay norton dealing drugs @1909 9ave apt2 2 hr dirtbag s dealin 6
Presidential Race 2 hr well 17
What to wear to the Greenbrier 3 hr cowboy 27
Judge Anderson Family Court 7 hr Yeahhhh 5
Any 3-4 Bedroom houses for rent or rent-to-own ... (Oct '13) 7 hr jay 4
need someone to listen 7 hr i agree 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages