Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#20902 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush 1 wasn't bad, he was just outmanned by Clinton. He was smart enough to not invade the wrong country. Clinton was awesome. Period. The sonuvabush was a war criminal, an idiot and was incapable of strategic thought. Or, should I say as he would've, "strategery." We were fine before him, and Obama has fixed the bulk of his blunders in half the time he took to commit them. Without a drop of help from the GOP, whose lone goal as they said was, "to make sure this president doesn't get a second term."
I am sorry but Clinton was not awesome. Free Trade Agreement is one of the main downword spirals of this country. I do not care if it was started by a republican. If he was great as you think, he would have had a backbone to say no. First Bush was a whimp and did have some good economics that Clinton fed off. And sorry to say Obama has not done nothing but help bring our country to part time status.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#20903 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even John McCain yesterday said that if had to choose between the likes of loony ass Rand Paul and Hillary, it would be a tough choice for him. The Tea Party is destroying the Republican Party from within. And the funny thing is, the loonies these asshats are (Cruz and Paul) for example, the more likely they are to win votes from the crazed teabaggers.it is a win-win for democrats!
That's why they're so damn funny. They're totally oblivious to the damage caused when they say shit like "legitimate rape" and imply that vaginas have secret magic that halts unwanted pregnancies with special fairy dust. The only thing I look forward to more than football season are the debates between Hillary and whatever dipshit they send up there. They'll be brutal. I pray for Paul or Cruz. Lord knows Christie is ineligible - he was with a black guy once sans the hood. And I don't think Rubio is dumb enough to subject himself to that kind of a beating.

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20904 Aug 2, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
He might not be a dictator to the world, but he's our dictator. Leave him alone. I got a free Obama phone today. I live my Obama phone. It is neat that all you people pay a surcharge on your phone bill and I get mine free with 250 min a month and 250 free texts a month. I am trying to find out if I can get my Internet free, maybe I can get free cable too. Haha.
*nod*

frig my lifes!
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#20906 Aug 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog and Bacon hater....you have to remember a couple of things. There is no good canidate right now from either side as of now. But lets say for argument sake Hilary is the top prospect for 2016. You still have to factor in Obama right now. What he does can help or hinder the democratic party for 2016. He has a couple of years to do good or take us in the tanker. Then what is she going to do? Would she blame Bush or Obama?
How can Obama tank us? I doubt he'll be invading the wrong country and putting the costs on a Chinese credit card or giving totally unfunded tax cuts to billionaires - the two thing that Bush did that crushed this country. Obama can just keep on keepin' on. He's good to go. He's already accomplished more than I thought he could after seeing the racist obstructionism that he faces. And every indicator is on the uptick - from unemployment to Wall Street to GDP to foreign relations. It's all night and day from Bush. Hence the scandals. The dumb tea baggers are fresh out of ammo. So now they're throwing rocks. Of course it looks childish and desperate, but they're oblivious to that just like they're oblivious to most things in reality.

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#20907 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even John McCain yesterday said that if had to choose between the likes of loony ass Rand Paul and Hillary, it would be a tough choice for him. The Tea Party is destroying the Republican Party from within. And the funny thing is, the loonies these asshats are (Cruz and Paul) for example, the more likely they are to win votes from the crazed teabaggers.it is a win-win for democrats!
ther rubublikan partee is finished (imigraychun reefourm will ensure this).... the tee partee is the fewture & will thryve wonce the demokrats dew two amerika wat themz did two detroyt.

frig my lifes

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#20908 Aug 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text>And sorry to say Obama has not done nothing but help bring our country to part time status.
Yeah, we'll pretend he hasn't dropped unemployment, saved the entire US auto industry, ended two illegal wars, killed bin Laden, avenged 9/11, protected women's reproductive choices, overhauled FEMA, empowered the EPA, created millions of jobs, passed healthcare for 40 million uninsured people and cured our worldwide reputation as dumb cowboys. Other than that stuff, he's done almost nothing. You guys are good at pretending, right? Remember when you pretended that Rick "oops" Perry was a legitimate candidate for president and that Sarah Palin was competent enough to give the launch codes? You guys are funny. Keep up the good work.

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#20909 Aug 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog and Bacon hater....you have to remember a couple of things. There is no good canidate right now from either side as of now. But lets say for argument sake Hilary is the top prospect for 2016. You still have to factor in Obama right now. What he does can help or hinder the democratic party for 2016. He has a couple of years to do good or take us in the tanker. Then what is she going to do? Would she blame Bush or Obama?
*nod*
blaymun bush wuz ah neet trik after 4 yerz of cauzin this eckohnawmik downtern ...... tryun two dew it agayn aftur 8yerz of kawzin this mess will beez pur majick!
frig my lifes!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#20910 Aug 2, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
ther rubublikan partee is finished (imigraychun reefourm will ensure this).... the tee partee is the fewture & will thryve wonce the demokrats dew two amerika wat themz did two detroyt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l4ZQooPHHAAXX
frig my lifes
It's pretty hard to "thrive" in American politics when you hate women, black people and immigrants. They're over 65 percent of the electorate. Then again, facts never stopped them before. Hilarious.

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#20911 Aug 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> ....And sorry to say Obama has not done nothing but help bring our country to part time status.
*nod*
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/24/unio...
bowth sydes of the eyesle ahgree

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
that frigun winchells downut dewd wuz rite!!!
http://www.celebquote.com/wp-content/uploads/...
frig my lifes

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#20912 Aug 2, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
blaymun bush wuz ah neet trik after 4 yerz of cauzin this eckohnawmik downtern ...... tryun two dew it agayn aftur 8yerz of kawzin this mess will beez pur majick!
frig my lifes!
This is an economic downturn? Wow. What did you call the Bush term, APOCALYPSE? Our economy has been steadily improving since Obama took office. Sorry, more facts for dumb tea baggers.
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#20914 Aug 2, 2013
Jebus wrote:
<quoted text>
What pipe you been smoking out of? Unemployment all time high. Food stamp usage all time high. You know they stopped counting those that have given up looking for jobs as being "out of jobs"
Right wing, and left wing zealots piss me off. You're the reason we keep electing mediocre presidents like Bush and Obama.
Reminds me of people that support losing football teams. When ya talk to them, you'd think that particular team was the best!
Get ahold of yourself bacon. Obama is a turd that will be gladly flushed.
Most transparent gov in history. HAH!
The dems could put a turd on a stick and run and you'd argue the benefits of having a turd for president.
Poor kid. Another child left behind.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#20915 Aug 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
How can his polices tank us if republicans won't pass anything. What's destroying us in inaction. Republicans refuse to act on ANYTHING because they are butt-hurt over Obamacare.

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#20916 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty hard to "thrive" in American politics when you hate women, black people and immigrants. They're over 65 percent of the electorate. Then again, facts never stopped them before. Hilarious.
*nod*

frig my lifes!

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#20917 Aug 2, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an economic downturn? Wow. What did you call the Bush term, APOCALYPSE? Our economy has been steadily improving since Obama took office. Sorry, more facts for dumb tea baggers.
*nod*
http://catchkevin.com/18-facts-that-dispute-o...
frig my lifes!

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#20918 Aug 2, 2013
Unemployment is not at an all time high. It was much higher under Reagan.

I love it when republicans complain about who we elect and the best they can do is come up with someone like Romney. Ironic, huh?

And who is on the horizon for republicans? Rand Paul and Ted Cruz.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Yeah, talk to us about "mediocrity."
Jebus wrote:
<quoted text>
What pipe you been smoking out of? Unemployment all time high. Food stamp usage all time high. You know they stopped counting those that have given up looking for jobs as being "out of jobs"
Right wing, and left wing zealots piss me off. You're the reason we keep electing mediocre presidents like Bush and Obama.
Reminds me of people that support losing football teams. When ya talk to them, you'd think that particular team was the best!
Get ahold of yourself bacon. Obama is a turd that will be gladly flushed.
Most transparent gov in history. HAH!
The dems could put a turd on a stick and run and you'd argue the benefits of having a turd for president.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#20919 Aug 2, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l4ZQooPHHAAXX
frig my lifes
The tea party is the future?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#20921 Aug 2, 2013
SFHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging from your comments, I really don't think you see at all. Like I said, the left has their rigid ideologues also. This kind of back and forth does no one any good. Got any bi-partisan ideas?
What good is a bi-partisan idea? Unless by "bi-partisan" you mean one proposed by republicans that democrats are just supposed to lap up like it's holy water.

But I do have one bi-partisan idea. Vote out all members of the Tea Party and end this ignorant obstruction now.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#20922 Aug 2, 2013
And if by "see it," you mean your ignorant notion that the democrats are the obstructionists, you're right. I don't see it. I don't see it because it is simply not the case.

Are they going to work with the Tea Party? No, but then again, who in their right mind would work with a party hell-bent on excluding the majority of Americans from our democratic process?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20923 Aug 2, 2013
Sundog....you know as well as anybody, that if any scandals or bad political press can be costly. With the right spin and lies could cost a canidate. Look at Bush Sr.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#20924 Aug 2, 2013
What scandal cost Bush Sr. his presidency?
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog....you know as well as anybody, that if any scandals or bad political press can be costly. With the right spin and lies could cost a canidate. Look at Bush Sr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Im new around here where is the best music stores 53 min CAnOn 4
do most girls take it in the rear? 1 hr James 8
younger guy looking for older woman 1 hr tristate tech 33
Drug dealers 2 hr JohnAdams 5
I was at champs tough guy 2 hr -zapphod- 7
My friend's man 2 hr -zaphod- 2
my friends man 2 hr holla 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages