Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Homey D Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
They also called Rudy 911 "America's Mayor" and all he did was watch 9/11 happen in front of his eyes, had a bullhorn in one hand and his other hand was on his mistress' heiny and he was a hero to the fox crowd and fox tried to pimp "America's Mayor" for the 2008 GOP nomination and the slogans and catchphrases flat out bombed, was very comical.
Here's the thing. If conservatives want to hold Obama responsible for Benghazi because of incompetence and not heeding warnings, then they have to hold Bush to the same standards. Otherwise, they are going to have to live with their own hypocrisy.

Wait, what am I talking about. Republicans think hypocrisy is a virtue.

Never mind.

BENGHAZI!!!

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Okay, let me help you with this. We're talking SPECIFICALLY about aid to Egypt. We give them about 1.5 billion a year in aid. We give oil companies 4 billion in subsidies. Don't try to change the argument to all aid given to foreign companies. You've made post after post about AID TO EGYPT.

Stay on topic.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>"Aid" to oil companies,aka tax breaks is much lower than one percent so I guess that makes it OK. Foreign aid is only 1% of our budget so who cares if we give 40 or 50 BILLION dollars to countries that hate us while laying off our own workers.. You are the one who sounds like the idiot.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Well apparently he doesn't since he is still giving aid to Egypt and nobody has taken issue with it. I guess they are living in the real world which is clearly someplace that you're not familiar with.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right, there is a strategic excuse, errr I mean reasoning for the president to ignore the law and do as he pleases. The mighty Obama dont need no stinkin waiver! LOL
Maybe Not

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

http://www.forbes.com/sites/louiswoodhill/201...

Ya'll need to stop hanging onto Obama's every word like it was a gold nugget.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
.... ands yet himz is stihl as pawpular as evur!
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/201...
;-)
frig my lifes!
1.) All president's approval rating increase after they leave office. Hell, take a look at Carter's approval rating. It's relatively high now too.

2.) Bush's approval rating was the lowest for any president in recent history when he left. Only 25% of the country approved of the job he was doing in October of 2008.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
As far as Obama care....yes it has effected jobs here in the real world liberal bigots. Full time is 30 plus hour and not 40.
Really?

Because I am still working 40 hours a week. How's that work?
Well Duh wrote:
People have been laid off or hours cut. Only jobs are mostly part time jobs. And in the real world companies do speculate just like wall dtreet does on how to put their money.
So they're laying off people and cutting hours based on speculation and blaming Obamacare?

LOL...and you believe that?

I guess believing anything you are told is part of being republican.
Well Duh wrote:
Why hire full time workers if it is cheaper and do not have to pay benifits and penalties? Make people work more for less.
This coming from the very people who support that party that proposes eliminating minimum wage.

LOLOLOLOL.
Well Duh wrote:
It was not a tax, but now it is. Pelosi and Ried: just pass it and we will read it later. Sounds like a republican trick. Wrap it up like for the good of the people, but in reality it is for big business.
Not really for big business. I work for a Fortune 500 company (big business) and my healthcare is not going to change one bit as a result of Obamacare--except for the fact that I can keep insurance on my son until he gets his business going to the point where he can get his own insurance.
Frank Hemetek

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Why don't you do a a feature story on Eddie Starcher and his demotion. A story like the one he had put in the paper about all the teachers that he helped to loose their jobs and the ones that did commit crimes that went unreported.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Okay, let me help you with this. We're talking SPECIFICALLY about aid to Egypt. We give them about 1.5 billion a year in aid. We give oil companies 4 billion in subsidies. Don't try to change the argument to all aid given to foreign companies. You've made post after post about AID TO EGYPT.
Stay on topic.
<quoted text>
I know in your narcissistic mind we are supposed to only talk about things you prefer and never anything negative about the mighty Obama, but I will speak about whatever I choose. We need to stop givin away 4 billion to oil companies, but I guess using the haters rational it is OK because it is only a very small percentage of the total budget, just like the 40+ BILLION we give to other countries while laying off our own workers. Its only about 1% of the budget so who cares about small peanuts like 40 BILLION, and since it is "I dont need no stinkin waiver" Obama doing it we arent supposed to criticize.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Well apparently he doesn't since he is still giving aid to Egypt and nobody has taken issue with it. I guess they are living in the real world which is clearly someplace that you're not familiar with.
<quoted text>
Plenty of people have taken issue with it. But I guess since the narcissist doesnt no one else does either. LOL

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) All president's approval rating increase after they leave office. Hell, take a look at Carter's approval rating. It's relatively high now too.
2.) Bush's approval rating was the lowest for any president in recent history when he left. Only 25% of the country approved of the job he was doing in October of 2008.
http://images.cpcache.com/merchandise/514_400...
frig my lifes

Level 8

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Level 8

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

yuns are washunton, yuns ignurunt basturd!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
*nod*
frig my lifes!

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Your complaints for weeks now have been about aid to Egypt. When you get your dumb ass handed to you over the amount of money given to oil companies vs. the amount of money given to Egypt, you try to change tactics.

Then, when you get your ass handed to you over changing tactics, you start crying because I'm a narcissist.

LMAO Artie, you're not only stupid, but you're weak and ineffective too.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>I know in your narcissistic mind we are supposed to only talk about things you prefer and never anything negative about the mighty Obama, but I will speak about whatever I choose. We need to stop givin away 4 billion to oil companies, but I guess using the haters rational it is OK because it is only a very small percentage of the total budget, just like the 40+ BILLION we give to other countries while laying off our own workers. Its only about 1% of the budget so who cares about small peanuts like 40 BILLION, and since it is "I dont need no stinkin waiver" Obama doing it we arent supposed to criticize.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Let clarify, dummy. Nobody that matters. Hope that helps.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Plenty of people have taken issue with it. But I guess since the narcissist doesnt no one else does either. LOL
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
Let clarify, dummy. Nobody that matters. Hope that helps.
<quoted text>
Of course they dont matter to a delusional narcissist. The only person that matters to a narcissist is themself, duh. You crack me up.
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Well technically, you're already cracked up, but that's matter for you and your psychiatrist.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they dont matter to a delusional narcissist. The only person that matters to a narcissist is themself, duh. You crack me up.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

You're the expert on not having a mind, so please, babble on.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuck Fick would be a legend in his own mind if he only had a mind. So Gristle Head is a legend in his own gristle.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

What's the subject tonight babbling or insane propaganda?
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Sundog......I have seen it. I have heard it from people who own business'. So spin it how you want and call people liars. If they experience life, you then think it is propaganda because it has not affected you. Well I am glad you are blessed. I seen people who spent 20 plus years lose their jobs because of NAFTA and Free Trade Agreement. You have said your in the oil industry. Well they are controlling both sides. So of course you are in a good position. And this is part of of Obama care about the hours of 30 and 40. Liberals are crying there are more jobs. They are right, more part time jobs. Plus when unemployment has run out and they still do not have jobs, then they drop them from the unemployment numbers.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
Sundog......I have seen it. I have heard it from people who own business'. So spin it how you want and call people liars. If they experience life, you then think it is propaganda because it has not affected you. Well I am glad you are blessed. I seen people who spent 20 plus years lose their jobs because of NAFTA and Free Trade Agreement. You have said your in the oil industry. Well they are controlling both sides. So of course you are in a good position. And this is part of of Obama care about the hours of 30 and 40. Liberals are crying there are more jobs. They are right, more part time jobs. Plus when unemployment has run out and they still do not have jobs, then they drop them from the unemployment numbers.
So in other words, you'll take anecdotal accounts over reality. Uh-huh.

We don't have a jobs problem here, we have a skill level gap. By some estimates there are close to 1 million jobs unfulfilled in this country today. Jobs for programmers and skilled CNC machinists are going unfulfilled. I see it every day. People decide not to prepare themselves for the future. I'm sick of the whining about it. Te days of being professional shovel leaders like Crowley are over.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 6 min Nancy 76
dope dealers 19 min moe 5
HIMG St. Marys Cabell Huntington do they drug test (Nov '12) 35 min In the industry 19
St Mary's Medical Center is for sale. 41 min a tale of falseness 37
American History X was right 51 min The Responsible N... 16
Driving test 59 min stay calm 5
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 1 hr Mgtn Res 111
•••
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntington Jobs