“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20070 Jul 21, 2013
Congressman AlexWeinstein wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Ret@rd.
You take the time to press "comment". Why don't you USE that opportunity to help our community. You see how I put letters together and make words? Can you read these? You should try it.
*nod*

http://youtu.be/au2YcZPnmMY

frig my lifes!
Congressman AlexWeinstein

Clarksburg, WV

#20071 Jul 21, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
frig my lifes!
No. I'm sorry. I'm not interested in click on your link. Why? BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT SPEAKING ENGLISH. You're speaking a language you think people understand. I understand. JUST ME HOWEVER. EVERYONE ELSE THINKS YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

Do you really want to be on CNN and THIS to be why? No. I'd take 5 minutes before posting again. Maybe go under a different name, or something. But please. Remember. THIS IS YOUR 15 MINUTES OF FAME. USE IT WISELY.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#20072 Jul 21, 2013
Alex, if you want someone to take you seriously, you need to find a way to stop getting arrested for making terroristic threats. Threatening to kill someone with a gun you don't have is not only stupid, it's ineffective. Now I realize that among some in congress, ineffectiveness is an art, but seriously, that position is already filled.

Unless you were looking to take it to the level of criminally ineffective.

I mean otherwise, we're just going to think you're another nut with a keyboard in need of serious medication.

Which you are.

;)
<quoted text>
What? One second. Taking off.
Bandits. 11 O'Clock High. ME-109s.
What? What I want to know is why you're talking. That's all. Nothing else. I have no other requests for information OTHER than why is it that you use Topix? Because I'm unclear.
Level. Get above them and then dive back from above.
Look you Sundog j@ck@@$$. SHUT. UP.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#20073 Jul 21, 2013
That's all I need.
Well that and a few serious prescription crazy pills.

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#20074 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Fairmont. Great. Hey. Hello? Can you hear me? You see how Morgantown is getting? A little bit, g@y? Like too nice?
You want that to happen to the rest of the state. HOLD THE LINE.
http://youtu.be/ALnDV8HsaXk

frig my lifes

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#20075 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Fairmont. Great. Hey. Hello? Can you hear me? You see how Morgantown is getting? A little bit, g@y? Like too nice?
You want that to happen to the rest of the state. HOLD THE LINE.
Well of course he can hear you. You're both speaking the same language....that is, if retard is a language.

Clarksburg, WV

#20076 Jul 21, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
frig my lifes!
I prefer to dogfight. Because then I can watch your plane burn on the way down. Lol. That would be funny.

Anyway. Hey. You. Idiot who lives in Morgantown. RUN FOR OFFIC. MAGISTRATE. or your girlfriend. Best friend without Felony. K? Thanks.

Clarksburg, WV

#20077 Jul 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that and a few serious prescription crazy pills.
I don't take Rxs. I smoke weed. Yeah. A lot, of marijuana, daily, INSIDE MY HOUSE! Yeah. But no. No Rxs. Why, you ret@rd, would I take anything except the psychedelics? You can't get them at RiteAid now can you?

No. Please shut up. I know you're going to Continue to Try to be the top dog on this Thread. I understand that. But you're not going to win. I'm making this a personal mission. To destroy this thread or win the election. Whatever comes first. And since the one will make the other occur, have a nice life.:0)

-Alex Weinstein.

Independent for Congress.

From Clarksburg and Harrison County. Where we 4343 you over and you give us your $$$$$.

Clarksburg, WV

#20078 Jul 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well of course he can hear you. You're both speaking the same language....that is, if retard is a language.
You're really from Norway or you'd like to go? Which one? If you're from there, please return. MAKE SURE YOU GO TO THE TOWN WITHOUT INTERNET ACCESS AND REMAIN THERE WITHOUT A COMPUTER.

Clear? Thanks.

Clarksburg, WV

#20079 Jul 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Alex, if you want someone to take you seriously, you need to find a way to stop getting arrested for making terroristic threats. Threatening to kill someone with a gun you don't have is not only stupid, it's ineffective. Now I realize that among some in congress, ineffectiveness is an art, but seriously, that position is already filled.
I mean otherwise, we're just going to think you're another nut with a keyboard in need of serious medication.
Which you are.
;)
<quoted text>
Wow. You're alive. A real fighter Ace. Alright. One second.

What? See. I start out stalling. Need to know what I'm fighting. One second. Going up to read your post. Back to engage in a second.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#20080 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't take Rxs.
Yeah, we can tell. Your batshyt crazy shines through.
<quoted text>I smoke weed. Yeah. A lot, of marijuana, daily, INSIDE MY HOUSE! Yeah. But no. No Rxs.
That might explain your delusions of grandeur.
<quoted text>Why, you ret@rd, would I take anything except the psychedelics?
Was that a rhetorical question, or did you expect an answer? If you expected an answer, I would say that it is because you enjoy being crazy.
<quoted text> You can't get them at RiteAid now can you?
Are you even allowed in Rite Aid?
<quoted text> Please shut up.
No.
<quoted text> I know you're going to Continue to Try to be the top dog on this Thread. I understand that. But you're not going to win. I'm making this a personal mission.
You said that a couple of weeks ago, and then you got your account banned. Remember?
<quoted text> To destroy this thread or win the election. Whatever comes first.
Is that like the old question..."are you going to ride the bus or take your lunch?"
<quoted text> And since the one will make the other occur, have a nice life.:0)
-Alex Weinstein.
Retard for Congress.
From Clarksburg and Harrison County. Where we 4343 you over and you give us your $$$$$.
There, I fixed that for you.

Clarksburg, WV

#20081 Jul 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Which you are.
;)
<quoted text>
No. Again. You don't understand who you're dealing with. Lol. Alright.

I'm not being "ineffective". I'm losing deliberately. To attract more attackers. Like you. Now that I'm getting enough publicity I might not need to go after just you seriously enough to get in any major trouble. Not that I have been anyway. Which one of you did I very definitely threaten? Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury. I threatened one of the f@gs that writes on this board. My fault. Won't happen again.

Dear One I threatened before and Sundog. Equally pathetic "West Virginian". Really? You live, in West Virginia? No. You can't. You are a disgrace to Buckwild. Get out. Now.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#20082 Jul 21, 2013
Take your time, Alex. I knew that special education you got would come in handy some day.
Retard AlexWeinstein wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You're alive. A real fighter Ace. Alright. One second.
What? See. I start out stalling. Need to know what I'm fighting. One second. Going up to read your post. Back to engage in a second.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#20083 Jul 21, 2013
This is the internet, Alex. If I was from Norway and my IP address said Norway, I would still be there. Just posting from Norway.

Logic is not your strong suit, is it?
Waterhead AlexWeinstein wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really from Norway or you'd like to go? Which one? If you're from there, please return. MAKE SURE YOU GO TO THE TOWN WITHOUT INTERNET ACCESS AND REMAIN THERE WITHOUT A COMPUTER.
Clear? Thanks.

Clarksburg, WV

#20084 Jul 21, 2013
Am I the only one that thought "Why doesn't MTV just film me/my friends and restart the series?"

Clarksburg, WV

#20085 Jul 21, 2013
Yeah, we can tell. Your batshyt crazy shines through.
<quoted text>

"No. You, are crazy. For not helping me."

That might explain your delusions of grandeur.
<quoted text>

"What is a delusion but an unfulfilled dream? PLAN?"

Was that a rhetorical question, or did you expect an answer? If you expected an answer, I would say that it is because you enjoy being crazy.
<quoted text>

"No. I really don't care about your answers. This was mildly entertaining but that's all. Actually I did laugh, lol, when you said the next one. I'll call Comedy Central."

Are you even allowed in Rite Aid?
<quoted text>

No but I am unfortunately for Hampton Inn the Franchise Banned from Hampton Inn on 33. Why? Ask your wife/girlfriend/mother.

No.
<quoted text>

You said that a couple of weeks ago, and then you got your account banned. Remember?
<quoted text>

Is that like the old question..."are you going to ride the bus or take your lunch?"
<quoted text>

"I didn't understand that at all."
There, I fixed that for you.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#20086 Jul 21, 2013
Well, you and the other 43 voices in your head.
Am I the only one that thought "Why doesn't MTV just film me/my friends and restart the series?"

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#20087 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>
No. I'm sorry. I'm not interested in click on your link. Why? BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT SPEAKING ENGLISH. You're speaking a language you think people understand. I understand. JUST ME HOWEVER. EVERYONE ELSE THINKS YOU'RE AN IDIOT.
Do you really want to be on CNN and THIS to be why? No. I'd take 5 minutes before posting again. Maybe go under a different name, or something. But please. Remember. THIS IS YOUR 15 MINUTES OF FAME. USE IT WISELY.
8-/

http://youtu.be/l3q-zwvqBq8

frig my lifes

Clarksburg, WV

#20088 Jul 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
This is the internet, Alex. If I was from Norway and my IP address said Norway, I would still be there. Just posting from Norway.
Logic is not your strong suit, is it?
<quoted text>
If you're actually IN Norway. Actually. Hey.

If not, and I do not think you are, then there's a G, word, that I'm thinking of. Rhymes with hay! and Hey! Starts with G. Ten seconds on the clock.

Yes Sundog:

"Gay?!"

"Yes! That's correct. You are in fact, gey. Very very gey."

Clarksburg, WV

#20089 Jul 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Take your time, Alex. I knew that special education you got would come in handy some day.
<quoted text>
Is it raining in Berlin?

It's 1945. And you are a mid level Nazi party army official in your staff car. Patton is nearby. What do you do? Lol.

RUN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
britt davis 8 min black 14
Martin on Drugs 15 min J4J always 91
Michael Sam coaching at Marshall 18 min Mike 4
drugs and prostitution in Huntington on west en... 24 min Tina 38
ObamCare horror stories! 31 min Trigger 23
Lisa Hernandez 33 min lisa 53
I think I am bi curious 45 min tee 8
Holderby Shooting 2 hr Holderby 62
Should I ever show up naked beating on your doo... 10 hr slug 25
martin shoot 13 hr Agree 71