“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#20040 Jul 20, 2013
I don't need your permission to do that, marblenuts.
Arthur wrote:
Now throw out some more of the childish insults.
Arthur

United States

#20041 Jul 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be fine, but you don't normally deal with reality.
Only when I am talking to you and your narcissistic delusional fantasy land.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20042 Jul 20, 2013
Sundog is an idiot because what I said was true because I have seen it and lived it. Sorry if it brings up memories that you can not handle. So your saying I am ignorant for experiencing this in my life and it does not go on. then you are as ignorant as bacon hater for he is a true liberal who thinks he knows it all too. Life experience trumps you feeble stats.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#20043 Jul 20, 2013
Right, Artie, because everyone that dismisses your whiney-ass nonsense and doesn't accept your half-witted delusions as reality is a narcissist...right?
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Only when I am talking to you and your narcissistic delusional fantasy land.
InSummary

Pittsburgh, PA

#20044 Jul 20, 2013
The boy talks loud and says nothing....same old scumdog, cannot learn new tricks. A legend in his own mind.
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a narcissist and YOU think that your opinion about everything is the gospel truth?
LOL..if you weren't an ignorant window licker, we'd be laughing at you for your delusions.
<quoted text>
You couldn't possibly understand what it's like to be black, Artie. Neither could I or any other white people. The mere fact that you think you understand is just further proof of your ignorance--as if we needed any more proof.
<quoted text>
Or maybe...just maybe, they care when a black kid is killed and the person who killed him is turned loose by a jury of white women, who, like you and every other white person, cannot possibly have an ounce of empathy for a black person.
<quoted text>
You absolutely do not know that. That's media hype and speculation. Nothing else. But I am not the least bit surprised that you would fall for a right wing talking point.
<quoted text>
The truth as you want it to be. That's not necessarily the truth.
<quoted text>
That would be fine, but you don't normally deal with reality.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#20045 Jul 20, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog is an idiot because what I said was true because I have seen it and lived it.
Sorry if it brings up memories that you can not handle. So your saying I am ignorant for experiencing this in my life and it does not go on. then you are as ignorant as bacon hater for he is a true liberal who thinks he knows it all too. Life experience trumps you feeble stats.
You have experienced what, Half-wit? Discrimination? If you were discriminated against, and based on your postings on here, I would say it was because you are just flat ignorant. There's no polite way to put it. Deal with it.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#20046 Jul 20, 2013
It's the internet, shythead. Try not to take it so seriously.
InSummary wrote:
The boy talks loud and says nothing....same old scumdog, cannot learn new tricks. A legend in his own mind.
<quoted text>
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20048 Jul 20, 2013
scumdog is really angry because we can observe and live with it around us. I said about living with the community with different races and what my kids were. Or maybe you need some reading and comprehension like you so boldly tell others then insult them. You say that you have a good paying job. Probably got it through hard work. That is the American way no matter what race. But are you happy or still disgruntled because you feel you should be doing better, but you feel held back because your black? As of right now there are idiots above and they want the butt kissers and drones with no brains so they have someone to blame and not a threat to take their jobs. While the true workers do there jobs and think of the company are held back. It is not a race thing anymore. And I have also been discriminated against but I do not feel sorry, I just prove them wrong. No pity party or protest. So grow up know it all and become one and be an American and stand together with everyone, even if there is disagreements to work together to become strong as one.
2 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#20051 Jul 21, 2013
And still, you're not black. You've never lived as a black person so you can't possibly understand what it is like to live inside that skin.

The funniest part is, you are ignorant enough to think that you can.

I can observe you being ignorant, but there's no way I could possibly be as ignorant as you, Artie, and Cowardly.
Well Duh wrote:
scumdog is really angry because we can observe and live with it around us. I said about living with the community with different races and what my kids were. Or maybe you need some reading and comprehension like you so boldly tell others then insult them. You say that you have a good paying job. Probably got it through hard work. That is the American way no matter what race. But are you happy or still disgruntled because you feel you should be doing better, but you feel held back because your black? As of right now there are idiots above and they want the butt kissers and drones with no brains so they have someone to blame and not a threat to take their jobs. While the true workers do there jobs and think of the company are held back. It is not a race thing anymore. And I have also been discriminated against but I do not feel sorry, I just prove them wrong. No pity party or protest. So grow up know it all and become one and be an American and stand together with everyone, even if there is disagreements to work together to become strong as one.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#20052 Jul 21, 2013
You have to give the right their due....

Oh wait, no you don't. As long as they have ignorant inbreds like you, Artie and Duhmmie in their midst, there is nothing to give the right at all. Keep up the good work, Tards.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to give the left their due. They do have a way with BS and will have no problem putting the proper spin on participation at these rallies. Stay tuned.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#20053 Jul 21, 2013
Still worried about protests, ladies?

LOL. Typical fear-wallowing Hilljacks. How many protests do you expect around your trailer today?

Jesus H. Christ, you people are pathetic. LMAO.

"Them PROtestin' negroes is gonna git us."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#20055 Jul 21, 2013
So first these dumb tea baggers were all pissing their pants and masturbating on their gun praying for race riots and looting. Now they're saying that since everyone's been peaceful and doing what they aimed - raising awareness of racism - they're weak and useless. Dumb tea bagger logic. You have to laugh.
2 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#20058 Jul 21, 2013
Why am I disappointed to see you engaging in cowardly fear-wallowing? It's what stupid people like you do best.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that the point of the dialog was, dumb ass, that the protests like you, were a damn joke. No worries at all mate. You must be so disappointed.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#20059 Jul 21, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
So first these dumb tea baggers were all pissing their pants and masturbating on their gun praying for race riots and looting. Now they're saying that since everyone's been peaceful and doing what they aimed - raising awareness of racism - they're weak and useless. Dumb tea bagger logic. You have to laugh.
Tea bagger logic.

That's an oxymoron, isn't it?
2 posts removed

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20062 Jul 21, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to black people. They only seem to care when a white guy did the killing.
sad but tru. kan yuns nayms any of thems pur basturds wat wuz merdurd ina shycago by uthur blak basturd?

http://youtu.be/L16fDg7vr74

ore oinlee the wonz whatz stirz ups sivil unrest & rayc baytin?

frig my lifes.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#20063 Jul 21, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
For you Stuck Fick, and for Meat Lover, we just drop the oxy.
Yes, I am sure you inbreds drop a lot of oxy. But it won't help you escape your ignorance and poverty.

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20064 Jul 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Being a bastard is infinitely better than being the offspring of the misguided but intentional cross-breeding of a drunk hillbilly and a sow--like Cowardly is.
<quoted text>
nawt tru! pur ol cooter bob mayd ah car rear owta its!
frig my lifes
Congressman AlexWeinstein

Clarksburg, WV

#20065 Jul 21, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
frig my lifes
Dear Ret@rd.

You take the time to press "comment". Why don't you USE that opportunity to help our community. You see how I put letters together and make words? Can you read these? You should try it.
Congressman AlexWeinstein

Clarksburg, WV

#20066 Jul 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am sure you inbreds drop a lot of oxy. But it won't help you escape your ignorance and poverty.
What? One second. Taking off.

Bandits. 11 O'Clock High. ME-109s.

What? What I want to know is why you're talking. That's all. Nothing else. I have no other requests for information OTHER than why is it that you use Topix? Because I'm unclear.

Level. Get above them and then dive back from above.

Look you Sundog j@ck@@$$. SHUT. UP.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#20067 Jul 21, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
frig my lifes
LOL.

It took me a minute to figure out car rear, but I got it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
want to bang old lady at work 21 min Becky 98
ruddi giuliana comments 33 min MarkJ 137
Goldie Bailey (Sep '13) 1 hr pos 65
jolly pirate replaced by holy moly donuts 1 hr citizen79 1
dear chesapeake high 1 hr -zaphod- 2
hookers and the men who love them 2 hr old lady 8
Marshall sign on 3rd Ave/20th Street 2 hr Mr_Awesome 1
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web