Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

You better write you represenatives and tell them they better stop the nutty Harry Ried. He is opening up pandoras box by wanting a nuclear vote. He feels he will not be in long enough to feel the effects when there will be a time when the other party will hold the senete. Then the democrats will be doing the crying. I really do not think this is a road we as a country want to go down. Just like the Patriot Act, there is too much potential for abuse by either side.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Eric Holder is a poor excuse for attorney general. He now wants to possibly bring new charges and investigation on Zimmerman. This is the same man who did not investigate the two black panthers who brought clubs to a voters poll as intimidation. He did not do anything for the agent who was killed by his fast and furious program. He went after two boarder agents that was fired on by illegal aliens and they defended themselves and was put in jail. Another idiot incharge. Holder has to prove intent. Zimmerman took a black girl to his senior prom, he was a mentor to black kids in his community and when the funds ran out he still mentored the kids. He was raiswd and took care of underprivledged black kids. These are facts, so look that up. So where is his racial intent? I am sorry a 17 year old died. But Trayvon was in trouble with a record of having stolen merchandise and was suspended for having burglary tools in his locker. Plus the toxicology showed he was on drugs when this occurred. These are also facts that the prosecutor stalled and did not want to hand over the evidence and is going to be up on charges. There are no winners here and people are going crazy over this.
Petro

Clendenin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Amen too your topix Well Duh.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
You better write you represenatives and tell them they better stop the nutty Harry Ried. He is opening up pandoras box by wanting a nuclear vote. He feels he will not be in long enough to feel the effects when there will be a time when the other party will hold the senete. Then the democrats will be doing the crying. I really do not think this is a road we as a country want to go down. Just like the Patriot Act, there is too much potential for abuse by either side.
Not sure he has a choice. The Republicans are basically demanding they get to pick the nominees. I guess they dont understand they lost the election and the mighty Obama gets to pick, not them. More Republican obstructionism to the point of forcing the nuke option. Obama won and he gets to pick.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

He won and He gets to pick, and also He dont need no stinkin waiver, he is the mighty Obama! LOL

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Most people can admit Obama sucks. We all just have different ranges to that suckatude

Same can be said about Bush.
1 post removed

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

https://www.facebook.com/home.php #!/photo.php?fbid=333947380071 780&set=a.133361476797039. 26402.133352176797969&type =1&theater

frig my lifes!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Obama care is taking another hit besides the IRS. Major unions are now bashing Obama care and want changes. Republicans are in heaven and looking to attack. Democrats are saying the is just a negotiating ploy. Unions already have special time to comply of f years. Obama care will create jobs, because this tax states that full time is 30 hours. I know I have been in the workforce for a long time and full time has been 40 hours. So what this tax will do is cut real full time hours to under 30 and hire more part time people. So how can you support a family on part time hours? When did the cost of living gone down? So he wants to pad stats with misleading numbers of employment while making this country poorer. It will create some more money for government, but will lose more in government programs. There will be more of a gap in class. The middle class will be wiped out and it will be rich and poor

Level 8

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
Obama care is taking another hit besides the IRS. Major unions are now bashing Obama care and want changes. Republicans are in heaven and looking to attack. Democrats are saying the is just a negotiating ploy. Unions already have special time to comply of f years. Obama care will create jobs, because this tax states that full time is 30 hours. I know I have been in the workforce for a long time and full time has been 40 hours. So what this tax will do is cut real full time hours to under 30 and hire more part time people. So how can you support a family on part time hours? When did the cost of living gone down? So he wants to pad stats with misleading numbers of employment while making this country poorer. It will create some more money for government, but will lose more in government programs. There will be more of a gap in class. The middle class will be wiped out and it will be rich and poor
*nod*
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...

frig my lifes

Level 8

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

GtarMan wrote:
Most people can admit Obama sucks. We all just have different ranges to that suckatude
Same can be said about Bush.
*nod*
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
frig my lifes
1 post removed
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

This is not exactly a huge vote of confidence in the National Security Agency's institutional safeguards against wrongly invading Americans' privacy. Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman Carl Levin, D.-Mich, told reporters Tuesday that he wouldn't want someone like notorious FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover to have the NSA's powers to spy on U.S. citizens.

"If this technology were in the hands of J. Edgar Hoover, would I feel comfortable? No," Levin declared at a breakfast with reporters organized by the Christian Science Monitor.

And there ya have it folks. There are people far worse than Hoover waiting to abuse this information if they already havent. Do you want Dick Cheney or Diane Feinstein having access to all your private information and conversations?

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

ole joe is like all the rest, [a turn coat]
tell THE TRUTH

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

i voted for john

Level 8

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, as long as there are no consequences for being stupid, they will continue to be uninformed tea baggers.
*nod*

frig my lifes!
HorsesMouth

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

They are all crooks!!!!
1 post removed
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

ORLANDO (Reuters)- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder told a major civil rights convention that ‘Stand Your Ground' self-defense laws that have been adopted in 30 states should be reconsidered.

Holder was addressing the annual convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) in Orlando, 25 miles from the small city of Sanford, Florida, where jurors on Saturday found former neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman not guilty of second-degree murder and manslaughter in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

Here it comes. Holder is a disgrace.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

I agree Arthur about Holder. He is playing politics with a charged up crowd. So how is hold your own a bad thing? Is it violating the muggers, rapist and anyone who attacks you their cival liberties? I already stated Holder's track record. He is a idiot and one of Obama's men.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

These protest have been a joke. And now there has been violence from this. Most have been peaceful, but there are always jerks that want an excuse to do something bad. This whole thing is so black leaders can shine and the NAACP can have a cause. How about the over 6,000 black on black crimes every year due to gang violence. How come no riots for OJ or the woman whos daughter was murdered? Nope, we riot because we have to keep in memory a 17 year old kid who was by all accounts a trouble maker. And they are protesting whites and not the hispanics. They are too scared, because the hispanic community would kick their backsides.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Stand Your Ground didn't work in Trayvon's case, so it needs to be reviewed. The defense didn't even try to claim it because Trayvon was the one who stood his ground - he didn't have to retreat from a man following him with a gun. This is how it works when applied to black people:

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml...

You dumb tea baggers are funny though!
1 post removed

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>Holder is a pimple on the ass of America, and the ass of America is Stuck Fick. Some other pimples on the ass of America are Meat Lover and Creepy.
I wish somebody would squeeze that people so I could sit down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
altizer thieves 21 min the reaper 4
Cabell County Courthouse Girls 22 min cops 5
heroin addicts expose them 39 min Jonathan Walters 2
Get A Paypal Prepaid Mastercard And $5.00 FREE ... (Feb '13) 51 min tiy 13
wheres the hookers (Sep '10) 1 hr gigi 50
Best ever hookers in huntington (Nov '12) 1 hr repent acts 2 38 137
what do white people fear most from non white p... 1 hr THE LAST WARRIOR ... 63
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 5 hr tap 192
•••
•••