Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments (Page 883)

Showing posts 17,641 - 17,660 of51,906
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
Hey, dumb tea baggers, it's up to congress, not Obama. Bush continued aid to Haiti in 2004 after their coup, and nobody had an issue with us continuing to help Honduras in 2011. That law, like all idiotic tea bagger points, is only mentioned when it benefits the dumb tea bagger cause. When Bush destroys the economy, mass murders millions and breaks every law under the sun, you guys pretend it never happened. Oh yeah, by the way, the Egyptian leader that was deposed by this latest coup took control by a coup himself then won a rigged election.
Surely you guys have to grasp, after all of your dumbass and hopelessly desperate attempts at the "scandals" that never work, that anything you guys say simply isn't taken seriously anymore by anyone. From Benghazi to the IRS to the Patriot Act spying, you simply can't get anyone to listen. Mostly because they're bogus jokes made from a desperate party in a death spiral, but also because until you call for Bush's prosecution for war crimes and admit what he did with spying, the destruction of the entire economy and all of his other blunders, you simply can't be taken seriously. Even if you had a valid point to make, nobody would care because your hypocrisy is so obvious, hilarious and destructive. Perfect example: Bush gives unfunded tax cuts to billionaires and now, all of a sudden, you're all fiscal hawks worries ablut the deficit. Give us a break. You're a joke, and nothing more.
The coup law is very simply applied - when a foreign ally's leader is overthrown by a bad guy, we cut funding. When a foreign country is in turmoil, their people are suffering and they need aid, we'll still give it. You can scream "ILLEGAL!!" all you want, but as with all dumb tea bagger chants, they're all from the sidelines of a desperate party nobody listens to anymore. So go back to masturbating on your picture of snowden while holding your gun and being scared of everyone not white, christian and over 50. That's all you guys can do anyway.
http://mobile.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/07/...
Why is it every time someone criticizes Obama you start ranting about Bush. Obama has decided to disregard the law when it comes to aid for Egypt. What Bush did is irrelevant. Why is it everyone just ignores when the government obviously violates the law because they feel like it. Has everyone already been that conditioned by the government to just ignore their wrongdoings? It is very disconcerting. There was a coup in Egypt and by law the aid must stop until elections are held or the elected government restored. It doesnt matter that we dont like who was elected, it is the law. Why should anyone follow the law when the government doesnt whenever they fell like?

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://static.someecards.com/someecards/userc...
frig bob's lifes.
fallow the math
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/07/09/c...
numburs doughnt lye
frig my lifes
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

One more thing. Why would anyone say on welfare or receiving benefits/handouts from the government care or worry about being a mooch when we give $1,500,000,000.00, that is 1.5 BILLION PER YEAR to Muslim terrorists in Egypt? And how many millions to Muslim terrorist in Syria? And Lybia? And and and and. Makes me want to quit my job and live off the government. I mean better me than some Egyptian terrorist, right?

Level 8

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
And your only clue comes from what Fox News is telling you. You tards cried the same way when social security and medicare were put in place. The only one listening to your pathetic cries of wolf are your fellow republicans. There's not one shred of credible evidence that National Health care is going to crash the economy.
http://static.someecards.com/someecards/userc...
<quoted text>
*nod*
http://www.ssa.gov/oact/trsum/
knot sustaynahbull
frig my lifes

Level 8

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Arthur wrote:
One more thing. Why would anyone say on welfare or receiving benefits/handouts from the government care or worry about being a mooch when we give $1,500,000,000.00, that is 1.5 BILLION PER YEAR to Muslim terrorists in Egypt? And how many millions to Muslim terrorist in Syria? And Lybia? And and and and. Makes me want to quit my job and live off the government. I mean better me than some Egyptian terrorist, right?
*nod*
pikchur frum ejipped jus last weak
http://www.jihadwatch.org/assets_c/2013/06/Ob...
frig my lifes

Level 8

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Arthur wrote:
*nod*
osama ohbalmbah neads two stawp fundin terrorist in ejipped & in uthur parts ofs the werld
http://www.jihadwatch.org/assets_c/2013/06/Ob...
frig my lifes
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
http://www.ssa.gov/oact/trsum/
knot sustaynahbull
frig my lifes
Don't interfere with Stuck Fick's lies. That is the dumbocrat strategy when they have no point to make. Only an ignorant bastard like Stuck Fick would think that giving insurance benefits to 30 million people will not harm the economy.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

I agree with Crowley. Having a national health care is not a bad idea. But hard to do with a failing economy. They say 30 million Americans without health care. That is because of no good paying jobs that were shipped out. Plus if we give the illegal aliens amnisty. then you know we have to give them health care to. What a deterent to cross the boarder. I keep hearing that less has crossed the boarder sense Obama took office. Well even the Mexicants know there is no jobs here.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
I agree with Crowley. Having a national health care is not a bad idea. But hard to do with a failing economy. They say 30 million Americans without health care. That is because of no good paying jobs that were shipped out. Plus if we give the illegal aliens amnisty. then you know we have to give them health care to. What a deterent to cross the boarder. I keep hearing that less has crossed the boarder sense Obama took office. Well even the Mexicants know there is no jobs here.
So let's get this straight, you are saying that Stuck Fick is an ignorant bastard?
so what

La Plata, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Sn
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

At the same time, the White House conceded it was struggling to deal with "the elephant in the room," which is balancing a legal requirement to cut off U.S. aid to countries where coups occur and the national security importance of supporting Egypt's military.

The administration thus far has refused to describe deposed President Mohammed Morsi's ouster as a coup, saying it is still undergoing a legal review. Officials also have said the administration has no plans to suspend the $1.5 billion in annual assistance the U.S. provides to Egypt. Of that total,$1.3 billion is direct military aid.

"There's an elephant in the room here," White House press secretary Jay Carney said Tuesday. "It is in our national interest, the best interests of the United States and the best interests, in our view, of our goal of assisting the Egyptian people in their transition to democracy to take the time necessary to evaluate the situation before making such a determination."

In other words. We know the law says we must stop aid but "we dont care because in our opinion it is in our best interest". This administration is unbelievable and Obama should be impeached. THey admit they know they are breaking the law and just dont give a damn. This is not a democracy, it is tyranny. A democratic government follows the law even when they dont want to. I think we should all just ignore the laws we choose and use the new "Obama defense". I know I broke the law but I dont care, I will do as I feel.
2 posts removed

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
For the blind sheep on both sides. Patriot Act was illegal from the start. Free Trade Agreement, wrong to the working class of Americans. Bengazi was a terrorist attack and should have had balls in the begining instead of changing minds three times. The shootings on the army base that is going to military court is not a work place incident. IRS is scandal 3 times over. Bush went to war at wrong place. Egypt was a coup. And both parties are career politians and not leaders who care for nobody but their pockets including the president. To coddle this president and help his blame displacement shows the ignorance of the American lazy sheeple. Pride in America has gone to sleep
I agree with this all but this part

"Bush went to war at wrong place"

He went to war at the right places. Just gave bogus reasons as to why.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>No, liberals don't have a problem with that....

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/24/politics/irs-ta...
The liberals don't. The only ones putting up a fight is the union that the IRS are in. The union is fighting it for the employers. They should fight for it for the employees, because that is what the union is for.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't interfere with Stuck Fick's lies. That is the dumbocrat strategy when they have no point to make. Only an ignorant bastard like Stuck Fick would think that giving insurance benefits to 30 million people will not harm the economy.
No point to make?

Remember, Democrats have won the last two elections,control the senate and the presidency. I believe we've already made our point, ding-ling.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's get this straight, you are saying that Stuck Fick is an ignorant bastard?
You couldn't together anything straight if your life depended on it, Shovel Leaner.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
Actually, deportations are up too, but don't let facts stand in the way of a good story. Besides, you know how facts upset Crowley. He's reality-challenged.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't together anything straight if your life depended on it, Shovel Leaner.
Huh? Don't try to talk with your mouth full Stuck Fick.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

I'm typing, not talking.

Think Cowardly, THINK!!!

Oh, that's right. You can't. Sorry.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Don't try to talk with your mouth full Stuck Fick.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
I'm typing, not talking.
Think Cowardly, THINK!!!
Oh, that's right. You can't. Sorry.
<quoted text>
Typical dumb ass from the left. You make the mistake and try to blame someone on the right. Did G Dub make you type the wrong thing, Moron?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Typical dumb ass from the right. You make a mistake and then double down on it. Did Obama make you stupid or were you just inbred that way?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical dumb ass from the left. You make the mistake and try to blame someone on the right. Did G Dub make you type the wrong thing, Moron?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,641 - 17,660 of51,906
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

121 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New Oriental Health Spa (Aug '13) 21 min sesaw 55
how did david parsons die (Aug '13) 25 min Yeppers 18
Special Metals - New Management in the works? 38 min sales managers 31
brittany hale 42 min needtoknow 3
Any older women been with a younger man? (Feb '12) 45 min wonders 53
BOTW motorcycle club 47 min Randall Adams 6
Daniellos (Feb '12) 51 min Randall Adams 23
•••
•••