“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#19424 Jul 9, 2013
Arthur wrote:
One more thing. Why would anyone say on welfare or receiving benefits/handouts from the government care or worry about being a mooch when we give $1,500,000,000.00, that is 1.5 BILLION PER YEAR to Muslim terrorists in Egypt? And how many millions to Muslim terrorist in Syria? And Lybia? And and and and. Makes me want to quit my job and live off the government. I mean better me than some Egyptian terrorist, right?
*nod*
osama ohbalmbah neads two stawp fundin terrorist in ejipped & in uthur parts ofs the werld
http://www.jihadwatch.org/assets_c/2013/06/Ob...
frig my lifes
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#19425 Jul 9, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
http://www.ssa.gov/oact/trsum/
knot sustaynahbull
frig my lifes
Don't interfere with Stuck Fick's lies. That is the dumbocrat strategy when they have no point to make. Only an ignorant bastard like Stuck Fick would think that giving insurance benefits to 30 million people will not harm the economy.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19426 Jul 9, 2013
I agree with Crowley. Having a national health care is not a bad idea. But hard to do with a failing economy. They say 30 million Americans without health care. That is because of no good paying jobs that were shipped out. Plus if we give the illegal aliens amnisty. then you know we have to give them health care to. What a deterent to cross the boarder. I keep hearing that less has crossed the boarder sense Obama took office. Well even the Mexicants know there is no jobs here.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#19427 Jul 9, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I agree with Crowley. Having a national health care is not a bad idea. But hard to do with a failing economy. They say 30 million Americans without health care. That is because of no good paying jobs that were shipped out. Plus if we give the illegal aliens amnisty. then you know we have to give them health care to. What a deterent to cross the boarder. I keep hearing that less has crossed the boarder sense Obama took office. Well even the Mexicants know there is no jobs here.
So let's get this straight, you are saying that Stuck Fick is an ignorant bastard?
so what

Baltimore, MD

#19428 Jul 9, 2013
Sn
Arthur

United States

#19429 Jul 9, 2013
At the same time, the White House conceded it was struggling to deal with "the elephant in the room," which is balancing a legal requirement to cut off U.S. aid to countries where coups occur and the national security importance of supporting Egypt's military.

The administration thus far has refused to describe deposed President Mohammed Morsi's ouster as a coup, saying it is still undergoing a legal review. Officials also have said the administration has no plans to suspend the $1.5 billion in annual assistance the U.S. provides to Egypt. Of that total,$1.3 billion is direct military aid.

"There's an elephant in the room here," White House press secretary Jay Carney said Tuesday. "It is in our national interest, the best interests of the United States and the best interests, in our view, of our goal of assisting the Egyptian people in their transition to democracy to take the time necessary to evaluate the situation before making such a determination."

In other words. We know the law says we must stop aid but "we dont care because in our opinion it is in our best interest". This administration is unbelievable and Obama should be impeached. THey admit they know they are breaking the law and just dont give a damn. This is not a democracy, it is tyranny. A democratic government follows the law even when they dont want to. I think we should all just ignore the laws we choose and use the new "Obama defense". I know I broke the law but I dont care, I will do as I feel.
2 posts removed

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#19432 Jul 10, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
For the blind sheep on both sides. Patriot Act was illegal from the start. Free Trade Agreement, wrong to the working class of Americans. Bengazi was a terrorist attack and should have had balls in the begining instead of changing minds three times. The shootings on the army base that is going to military court is not a work place incident. IRS is scandal 3 times over. Bush went to war at wrong place. Egypt was a coup. And both parties are career politians and not leaders who care for nobody but their pockets including the president. To coddle this president and help his blame displacement shows the ignorance of the American lazy sheeple. Pride in America has gone to sleep
I agree with this all but this part

"Bush went to war at wrong place"

He went to war at the right places. Just gave bogus reasons as to why.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19433 Jul 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>No, liberals don't have a problem with that....

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/24/politics/irs-ta...
The liberals don't. The only ones putting up a fight is the union that the IRS are in. The union is fighting it for the employers. They should fight for it for the employees, because that is what the union is for.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#19434 Jul 10, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't interfere with Stuck Fick's lies. That is the dumbocrat strategy when they have no point to make. Only an ignorant bastard like Stuck Fick would think that giving insurance benefits to 30 million people will not harm the economy.
No point to make?

Remember, Democrats have won the last two elections,control the senate and the presidency. I believe we've already made our point, ding-ling.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#19435 Jul 10, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's get this straight, you are saying that Stuck Fick is an ignorant bastard?
You couldn't together anything straight if your life depended on it, Shovel Leaner.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#19436 Jul 10, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Actually, deportations are up too, but don't let facts stand in the way of a good story. Besides, you know how facts upset Crowley. He's reality-challenged.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#19437 Jul 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't together anything straight if your life depended on it, Shovel Leaner.
Huh? Don't try to talk with your mouth full Stuck Fick.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#19438 Jul 10, 2013
I'm typing, not talking.

Think Cowardly, THINK!!!

Oh, that's right. You can't. Sorry.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Don't try to talk with your mouth full Stuck Fick.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#19439 Jul 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I'm typing, not talking.
Think Cowardly, THINK!!!
Oh, that's right. You can't. Sorry.
<quoted text>
Typical dumb ass from the left. You make the mistake and try to blame someone on the right. Did G Dub make you type the wrong thing, Moron?

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#19440 Jul 10, 2013
Typical dumb ass from the right. You make a mistake and then double down on it. Did Obama make you stupid or were you just inbred that way?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical dumb ass from the left. You make the mistake and try to blame someone on the right. Did G Dub make you type the wrong thing, Moron?

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#19441 Jul 10, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
wat wood them reesuns be?
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/mediaplay.php...
frig my lifes

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#19442 Jul 10, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
wat wood them reesuns be?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19443 Jul 10, 2013
Harvey Wallbanger.....Glad to see you agree about the union for IRS. I said that to. But with the problems that had occured they should make a concession and agree with this one. It is called common sense and as a orgainization they messed up big time. This is just a olive branch to the American people on a apology. Don't you think we deserve one.
1 post removed

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19445 Jul 10, 2013
WeinsteinforCongress wrote:
You people are missing all the excitement on Clarksburg Topix.`
oh what a shame.

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#19446 Jul 10, 2013
WeinsteinforCongress wrote:
You people are missing all the excitement on Clarksburg Topix.`
*nod*

frig my lifes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 4 min I dont 85
joseph thomas 39 min beware 1
I'm so sick of it the 2nd 39 min See you next Tuesday 1
Has the state fixed Marci Meade so she can't ha... 43 min Shane 304 2
Jackie Mccoy 51 min Ally 38
Gratz Shane Meade on your mongrel offspring! 51 min Shane 304 5
Fake Native Americans (Jan '12) 1 hr big pokey 137
Cops at Beards funeral home 1 hr wow 15
in your face marshall fans suck it 2 hr -zaphod- 168
Huntington Dating