Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#19249 Jul 6, 2013
NORML Harrison County wrote:
The fact that I'm the first person to think of it makes me all the smarter. And why not?
This is why I will win the election with Topix:
1. It's free to use.
2. Anyone can use it.
3. It's locally organized but popular throughout West Virginia.
4. It's easy to use - no signing up necessary. Write and post in under ten seconds.
5. It's the ESSENTIAL. It's the BASIC. It's writing, and just writing. No fancy anything. Just words and ideas.
6. Other reasons which you all don't deserve to learn about yet.
7. an yuns profyle piktur ill draw onlee tawp notch sofisttwokated voturs!!!

frig my lifes!

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#19250 Jul 6, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Topix isn't popular. You can't win an election without money. Your ignorance of those two facts is a clear indication that you're dreadfully unqualified as a dog catcher. You need to read more, not write more.
pur ol cooter bob shur dew hayts sidun with awl yuns pinko calmy basturds ....... butt.....

frig my lifes!
3 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#19254 Jul 6, 2013
Bob will speak English when you start making sense.

Anyone who decides that Topix is the campaign platform they need to win an election, has already made his concession speech.
<quoted text>
Can you please speak English.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#19255 Jul 6, 2013
You're not the first. Several have done it. Last year some nut was running for president using Topix. You're just another in a long line of nuts.

By using Topix, and coming to this thread in particular, you have opened yourself up to being marginalized by people like us--many of whom don't even vote in your state. You're wasting time talking to people who can't vote for you and risk being made to be the crack-pot I am pretty sure you are.

Still think that's smart?
The fact that I'm the first person to think of it makes me all the smarter. And why not?
This is why I will win the election with Topix:
1. It's free to use.
2. Anyone can use it.
3. It's locally organized but popular throughout West Virginia.
4. It's easy to use - no signing up necessary. Write and post in under ten seconds.
5. It's the ESSENTIAL. It's the BASIC. It's writing, and just writing. No fancy anything. Just words and ideas.
6. Other reasons which you all don't deserve to learn about yet.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19256 Jul 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>You're not the first. Several have done it. Last year some nut was running for president using Topix. You're just another in a long line of nuts.

By using Topix, and coming to this thread in particular, you have opened yourself up to being marginalized by people like us--many of whom don't even vote in your state. You're wasting time talking to people who can't vote for you and risk being made to be the crack-pot I am pretty sure you are.

Still think that's smart?
He's not a crack pot. He's a crack head or maybe a cracker head. Whichever he lost the election the day he posted on this site.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#19257 Jul 6, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not a crack pot. He's a crack head or maybe a cracker head. Whichever he lost the election the day he posted on this site.
Yeah, he sure did. Nobody wins elections by allowing the message to be controlled by others and that is exactly what is going to happen to him. If he has an opponent, he will use his crack pot/head posts against him. Imagine the fun he is going to have with the one he made about my mother...LOL. That will be checkmate for him.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#19259 Jul 6, 2013
Actually, we are watching. We're watching you shoot any chances you might have because you don't know what you're doing. Politicians need to control the message and not be made a fool of in public. You're failing on both accounts.
Just... Watch....:o)

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#19260 Jul 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Bob will speak English when you start making sense.
....<quoted text>
*nod*

frig my lifes!

Level 8

schlappington, by god

#19261 Jul 6, 2013

frig my lifes
Arthur

United States

#19262 Jul 6, 2013
Unfortunately we have no choice but to watch your delusions as long as you continue to post here. They are are coming to take you away, haha hehe hoho.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#19263 Jul 6, 2013
Just go to the Clarksburg forum and search for Alex Weinstein. You'll see everything you need to see about our boy.

;)

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#19264 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>Can you please speak English.
I can read it just fine.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19265 Jul 6, 2013
You must admit the this thread started out about a view of the 2010 election and has kept going ever sense. It has become a playground of verbal abuse on all sides, liberals vs conservatives, and there are times we agree on subjects. No matter how it started, it is good to debate issues and see other perspectives, even if there would be no agreement

Location hidden

#19266 Jul 6, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
You must admit the this thread started out about a view of the 2010 election and has kept going ever sense. It has become a playground of verbal abuse on all sides, liberals vs conservatives, and there are times we agree on subjects. No matter how it started, it is good to debate issues and see other perspectives, even if there would be no agreement
If we keep going we might in about 100 years beat the worlds record for the most posts.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19267 Jul 6, 2013
I do not know about the most post. But we may already have the longest lasting one.....lol.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#19268 Jul 6, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
http://www.wboy.com/story/1824 6026/harrison-county-grand-jur y-hands-down-indictments-for-6 1-cases
Uh-oh. Is it this Alex Weinstein from Clarksburg? 3/4 down the page he's listed for basically being a terrorist-wannabe. No shit.
Did you guys check this link? This guy was indicted on charges of being such a massive nutcase, they hit him with 3 terror counts.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#19269 Jul 6, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you guys check this link? This guy was indicted on charges of being such a massive nutcase, they hit him with 3 terror counts.
Yeah, if you go to Clarksburg and read about him, he is certifiable.

Location hidden

#19270 Jul 6, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Did you guys check this link? This guy was indicted on charges of being such a massive nutcase, they hit him with 3 terror counts.
Is this the same idiot that is posting on here, that says he's running for Congress? If it is he might win.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19271 Jul 6, 2013
Sundog.....I went to Clarksburg site and looked him up. If he thinks that topix is going to help him get elected, then he better layoff the drugs. There were more people bashing him then the few and far between praise. When he has posted something, it shows what a idiot he is. So with today's politicians he might have a chance....lol.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#19272 Jul 7, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog.....I went to Clarksburg site and looked him up. If he thinks that topix is going to help him get elected, then he better layoff the drugs. There were more people bashing him then the few and far between praise. When he has posted something, it shows what a idiot he is. So with today's politicians he might have a chance....lol.
Yeah, looks like the guy has some genuine issues. I wish him luck, bit all that is going to happen to his campaign on Topix is that his name is going to get dragged through the mud, whether he deserves it or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bar 1201 and Jakes closed (Jun '14) 11 min jar head 7
Liar ted makes fool of hisself again 22 min Ford 6
Mom taught you better... 28 min pretty nikole 4
Goodwill 1 hr pretty nikole 8
Wow! 2 hr Bigfoot bait 5
Dentist (Jan '13) 3 hr Tooth fairy 51
Who was the stripper at J.bs with some name on ... 4 hr cricket 5

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance