Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#19181 Jul 6, 2013
I love it when dumb rednecks who've never met a black man go all stars-and-barsy. It's hilarious. What a coward. The south got their asses handed to them, and it's only gotten worse in the past 150 years. Try an education.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#19183 Jul 6, 2013
NORML Harrison County wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get ignored in Clarksburg AT ALL. If you visited that forum you'd know.
Trust me, you won't be able to ignore me. I've got this thread in my sight and it's going down. The thing was started three years ago and is now just a cesspool of racist bull$hit that I don't want to show up in my newspaper. You figure out how to get it off the Clarksburg forum and I'll let you have you have it. Deal?
Your name appears on dozens of threads in Clarksburg and no on is paying attention to you. You're desperate for attention and angry that this state-wide thread is getting all the attention. Go ask your mom to pat your head. Maybe it will make you feel better.
2 posts removed

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Roderfield, WV

#19186 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, thank you. I'm aware it's a statewide thread. But it keeps showing up on MY Forum:
http://www.topix.com/city/clarksburg-wv
and it's getting annoying. There's never anything but blowhard crap on it and it's GOING TO STOP. Can't you gather up the creativity to start a new thread? Or do you just want the notoriety of winning The Statewide Thread? Because if it's a contest, I'll take it.
Yes, it is showing up in your thread because CLARKSBURG WV IS IN WV.

Hope that helps.

“BRILLIANT!”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19187 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I must say I have never heard of Lost City. Where is it?
L.O.L.
(after Googling it)
Wow, I bet (seriously) that's a beautiful damn place to live.
Meanwhile. This thread is closed. It's old. It's mean. And I'm tired of seeing it. Please visit the Clarksburg Topix forum for all your West Virginia news and insight.
Thanks!
Alexaner Wolf Weinstein
Independent for Congress
1st District of West Virginia
So you complain about a thread showing up on your forum because people are commenting on it and you come to that thread to complain about it thereby keeping it at the top of your forum.

BRILLIANT!!

“Take Me Daily”

Level 2

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#19188 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey! That's an idea! Maybe I will. I've got it! Maybe I'll go to an Ivy League University between 2003 and 2007. How's that sound?
http://www.thedp.com/staff/alex_weinstein
HAHA! What was that you were saying? Right.
SHUT UP. This thread is closed.
Maybe you should take a nap and get your diaper changed. You might feel better after.
4 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#19193 Jul 6, 2013
Well actually, what it means is that you are a cry-baby angry that you are not receiving all the attention.

But sadly, that doesn't change anything at all.
<quoted text>
I am aware of WHY it is showing up. I want it to STOP showing up. Meaning all of you out there are just going to have to start writing NEW THREADS on your local boards, or come to the Clarksburg Board.
But if this continues to be replied to, I'm going to continue to ruin it. If it takes me 6 months this thread is going away forever.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#19194 Jul 6, 2013
Still haven't figured out how Topix works yet? That's okay, we'll help you.
<quoted text>
No I guess that isn't your picture after all. Nonetheless. Find a new place to write. The Senate Election of 2010 WAS TWO ELECTIONS AGO!
As a writer I find it offensive that you people can't come up with NEW TITLES FOR NEW THOUGHTS!

“Take Me Daily”

Level 2

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#19195 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
As for the diaper, I don't wear any.
Of course you don't, you just poop on the floor.
1 post removed

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#19197 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I am aware of WHY it is showing up. I want it to STOP showing up. Meaning all of you out there are just going to have to start writing NEW THREADS on your local boards, or come to the Clarksburg Board.
But if this continues to be replied to, I'm going to continue to ruin it. If it takes me 6 months this thread is going away forever.
Hi.

You're dumb.

Thanks for playing.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Chapmanville, WV

#19198 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes I know. Staggeringly so, isn't it? Eventually either it's going to turn into the Alex Weinstein for Congress thread or it's going to go away. Either way I win.
Would you please stop commenting on this thread so it quits showing up in my local forum in Chapmanville, WV.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chapmanville-...
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#19200 Jul 6, 2013
Ummmm....I thought you were telling people that this thread was "shut down."

You failed and you are thanking me?

You're not too bright, are you?
<quoted text>
Well, it seems as if this thread will get me MORE than enough attention. I'm getting a reply every 5 minutes or less. So thanks, Sundog.
1 post removed

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19202 Jul 6, 2013
Dear People who can't gather up enough creativity to post to a new comment:

Please check out the Clarksburg Forum:

where all kinds! of interesting things are being and will continued to be talked about.

-Alex Weinstein
Opinion Editor
Clarksburg Topix
Why in the hell would we want to read that crap?
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#19205 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>No I'm serious. I'm tired of seeing this thread constantly come up on Clarksburg Topix:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Gci2Jon0FUgXX

Either join one of our discussions or make a new one on your hometowns board. This discussion I'm going to spam until it stops.
Have fun dirtbag. Why don't you go play with yourself?

Location hidden

#19206 Jul 6, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
So let's get this straight. We know you dumb tea baggers are scared to death of blacks, latinos, immigrants, zombies, the government, black helicopters coming to take your guns, education, young people, gay peple, aliens, the bilderbergs, the new world order and boogeymen. Now we're adding transgender CHILDREN? You guys are beyond help. Children born with sexual identity disorder need to be able to use whatever bathroom and play whatever sport they're comfortable in. And I realize science and medicine doesn't trump a book written 2000 years ago by men in tents who thought the world was flat and sea monsters were a legitimate boating hazard, but having a penis doesn't make you a boy. Gender is in the brain. Read a book once. It could improve yours.
Then they need to remove that dangling thing between their legs and get a vagina. Then this world might get back to normal.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#19208 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>I must say I have never heard of Lost City. Where is it?

L.O.L.

(after Googling it)

Wow, I bet (seriously) that's a beautiful damn place to live.

Meanwhile. This thread is closed. It's old. It's mean. And I'm tired of seeing it. Please visit the Clarksburg Topix forum for all your West Virginia news and insight.

Thanks!

Alexaner Wolf Weinstein
Independent for Congress
1st District of West Virginia
I wouldn't vote for your sorry rear if you paid me like MIT Romney tried to do.

Location hidden

#19209 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>Hey! That's an idea! Maybe I will. I've got it! Maybe I'll go to an Ivy League University between 2003 and 2007. How's that sound?

http://www.thedp.com/staff/alex_weinstein

HAHA! What was that you were saying? Right.

SHUT UP. This thread is closed.
Your closed. Go away turd.

Location hidden

#19210 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>1. You're right about the dozens but wrong about the attention. READ those posts and note how I control the discussion in every one of them.

2. You're right I'm angry this retarded thread is getting so much attention, and anonymous scum like you won't keep it off my board.

3. I'd rather go ask YOUR mom. Maybe she'll let me down there again. But jeez. What a disgusting jungle smelly mess.
You don't have a board. You don't have crap. You are an idiot. Go jump off the highest structure in Clarksburg and leave us alone. The jump wouldn't be but two stories high because there is nothing in Clarksburg anyway.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#19211 Jul 6, 2013
Alex Douchestein for congress! Wait. Check that. He's having trouble understanding that Topix is owned by two of the largest news organizations on the planet and can't come to grips why he has no control. Maybe he should try running for city council first. Or maybe dog catcher. There's lessons to be learned there, douchestein.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#19212 Jul 6, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they need to remove that dangling thing between their legs and get a vagina. Then this world might get back to normal.
It is normal. Sexual disorders occurr in all animals. They'll have their penises removed when they can afford it and are old enough to. Until then, why would anybody want to make their lives MORE miserable? Other than, of course, people who are too stupid and uneducated to understand that not everybody is like them (uhhh - tea baggers).

Location hidden

#19213 Jul 6, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Alex Douchestein for congress! Wait. Check that. He's having trouble understanding that Topix is owned by two of the largest news organizations on the planet and can't come to grips why he has no control. Maybe he should try running for city council first. Or maybe dog catcher. There's lessons to be learned there, douchestein.
What two news organizations owns topix? I'm curious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DP Dough 18 min no more orders 4
Looks like Kim is headed to jail. 25 min Adam and Eve 5
do most girls take it in the rear? 28 min Barbie Doll 37
BEWARE! officer Howard and lusk on the prowl! 42 min MarkJ- 32
breaking news- responsible negro is white! 51 min Observer 6
Its Thursday! Republican Circle Jerk is tonight! 52 min MarkJ- 271
Jennifer Cannon 1 hr Buyer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages