Royal Pain

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Blackbastard needs to go. That white blackbastard vp nerds gone too. The white house needs bleached & fumigated starting now so the smell might partially gone before 2016. Nobody should have to breathe that nasty shit!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Bacon hater......If you recall during the scandal of Bengazi they(democrats) were willing to throw her under the bus. Plus like I have stated that I have experienced Hilary "carpet bagger" Clinton in New York. And you know that state is as blue as it gets. She only won thanks to NY city. The rest of NY said no and it was a close election. But the witch has a chance because there is idiots on the republican side. This is probably the best chance for a independent.
liketocook

Plover, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
Bacon hater......If you recall during the scandal of Bengazi they(democrats) were willing to throw her under the bus. Plus like I have stated that I have experienced Hilary "carpet bagger" Clinton in New York. And you know that state is as blue as it gets. She only won thanks to NY city. The rest of NY said no and it was a close election. But the witch has a chance because there is idiots on the republican side. This is probably the best chance for a independent.
you are stupid.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Liketocook......that was a nice response. But did you live in New York when she carpet bagged her way there while her husband was greaseing the wheels by choosing NYC for his presidential liabrary. But you were there huh? Oh wait, you must know everything. But I was there when it went down. So glad you can ridicule without knowing. I believe it is called ignorance.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Hillary can win anywhere, anytime, in any election in any state or local election against anybody. She's the most admired woman on the planet (Gallup poll). The dumbest tea bagging women in the country think Obama is from Iraq but still love Hillary. She beats her closest competitor by 40 points in every presidential election poll. Unless she turns out to be the 20th hijacker (and there's photos of her with bin Laden), she's President Clinton in 3 years. Sorry. Those are facts. There will be no GOP contender, just a sacrificial lamb. And there won't be an "independent" candidate taken seriously in any of our lifetimes, so you just get that out of your head right now. I'm sorry you didn't like her in NY, but at least you got to experience the Clinton political machine at work. It's unstoppable. Now imagine it combined with Obama's. Good luck.
Mark

Chisinau, Moldova

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

I farted.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Well hell I have a hangover. Damn Takillya. I guess it is time to put my cloths back on. Damn how did that whole get in the wall? Why is there footprints on the ceiling? Why is the cat riding round and round on the ceiling fan? Wow! I didn't know we own a horse. Why is it eating out of my refrigerator? There's a car in my swimming pool. When did I get a tattoo? Damn I can't handle this. It's time to get drunk again.
Knuckledragger

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

BENGHAZI!
BOO!!
LMAO

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of the problem is letting people have these gun shows in Armories, Flea Markets and other venues. That is like letting pharmacies sell oxy at Flea Market. Gun sales should be done in a controlled environment to begin with. An individual person should have to at least go through the Sheriffs dept. to make a gum sale.
I bought one of my guns at a gun show a couple of years ago (.380 Automatic). It was here in Texas and they do have a pretty good background check system here--at least that's what I'm told. Anyway, I had just gotten my new driver's license and it had the wrong birth date on it. They did the background check and never noticed it.

Makes me wonder how thorough that system really is.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
it wuz ah covurup four incompitunce ore four polelickticul resuns .... eathur wey it violayted there oath of offuc & mayks thems unfit two serv.
frig my lifes
Hmmmm...well after all of those congressional hearings they had, one would think they could have uncovered your claim. They didn't. Maybe you should contact Darryle Issa and tell him.

;)
Tax Man

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm...well after all of those congressional hearings they had, one would think they could have uncovered your claim. They didn't. Maybe you should contact Darryle Issa and tell him.
;)
Why?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>I bought one of my guns at a gun show a couple of years ago (.380 Automatic). It was here in Texas and they do have a pretty good background check system here--at least that's what I'm told. Anyway, I had just gotten my new driver's license and it had the wrong birth date on it. They did the background check and never noticed it.

Makes me wonder how thorough that system really is.
Best time to go to the gun store around here is at the end of the day when they are closing. I don't know why but it doesn't seem to take as long to get the instant back ground check done. I went one time to buy a 45 semi auto Smith and Wesson, during the middle of the day and was there for almost an hour and a half waiting on the back ground check. Then I went to the same gun store to buy a 44 magnum and I was in and out in thirty min. Don't know what made the difference. Have you tried to buy ammo lately? Man I had the hardest time finding 45 ammo and 270 ammo. I couldn't find any. I won't buy ammo from gun shows or flea markets. Don't know how old it is and how it has been stored and I don't like reloads at all.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Best time to go to the gun store around here is at the end of the day when they are closing. I don't know why but it doesn't seem to take as long to get the instant back ground check done. I went one time to buy a 45 semi auto Smith and Wesson, during the middle of the day and was there for almost an hour and a half waiting on the back ground check. Then I went to the same gun store to buy a 44 magnum and I was in and out in thirty min. Don't know what made the difference. Have you tried to buy ammo lately? Man I had the hardest time finding 45 ammo and 270 ammo. I couldn't find any. I won't buy ammo from gun shows or flea markets. Don't know how old it is and how it has been stored and I don't like reloads at all.
I bought a "bag" of 9mm ammo from a gun show once. Won't make that mistake again. Real inconsistent stuff.

Yeah, we have the same shortage down here. That really pisses me off because that is nothing more than a created shortage so they drive the price up. It's expensive as hell right now. I don't have any problems buying some certain rounds (.38 and .357 for example), but ammo for my 9mm and .380 is hard to come by. I guess those are pretty popular these days. For some reason,.22 caliber ammo is hard to buy right now.

It takes anywhere from 20 to 45 minutes to buy a gun down here. That's usually just enough time to walk around the store and find something else I wish I would have bought.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Knuckledragger wrote:
BENGHAZI!
BOO!!
LMAO
Four Americans are dead and you are laughing your ass off. Typical welfare trash democrat.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>I bought a "bag" of 9mm ammo from a gun show once. Won't make that mistake again. Real inconsistent stuff.

Yeah, we have the same shortage down here. That really pisses me off because that is nothing more than a created shortage so they drive the price up. It's expensive as hell right now. I don't have any problems buying some certain rounds (.38 and .357 for example), but ammo for my 9mm and .380 is hard to come by. I guess those are pretty popular these days. For some reason,.22 caliber ammo is hard to buy right now.

It takes anywhere from 20 to 45 minutes to buy a gun down here. That's usually just enough time to walk around the store and find something else I wish I would have bought.
I told the store owner "what good is the gun if you can't buy ammo." He told me that some organization or government organization was buying up a lot of ammo for some reason. I went to Walmart and the man behind the counter there told me that he had the ammo but wasn't released to sell certain types by his boss. I'm like what, you actually have the ammo in stock but can't sell it. There's no way that can be explained to me.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

I think he's just laughing at your hypocrisy. You should be used to that by now.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Four Americans are dead and you are laughing your ass off. Typical welfare trash democrat.
BENGHAZI

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
BOO!

LMAO
BENGHAZI

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Those four has been buried, Romney stopped putting campaihn stickers on their graves and America moved on, not even harping that the GOP cut the security measures before that incident and once it happened they passed the blame. Issa is retarded.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Sundog......you can throw all the stats about Hilary and I would not doubt it. Clintons are made of teflon. I already gave my personal dealings with her. Like I said in agreement that there is no other lesser evil out there. Just because your likeable does not mean you are good at a job. Look at the NFL for example. Wade Phillips is a good defense cordinator but is a terrible head coach. With all the corruption on both sides we have to settle. There is no great leaders anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 9 min STL HERE 94
Invasion of Privacy 11 min nunya 2
does anyone know Teresa maccomas chelcia mccomas 34 min dollbaby 1
Jamie Trimboli 44 min Mackenzie 1
how would you improve race relation between whi... 49 min king Kenneth the ... 42
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 50 min SMH 123
Toe 6 (Sep '13) 1 hr Derper 7
East end thief's (Nov '13) 1 hr Mike 1,596

Search the Huntington Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Huntington People Search