Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
BENGHAZI

Bluefield, WV

#19074 Jul 5, 2013
Those four has been buried, Romney stopped putting campaihn stickers on their graves and America moved on, not even harping that the GOP cut the security measures before that incident and once it happened they passed the blame. Issa is retarded.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19075 Jul 5, 2013
Sundog......you can throw all the stats about Hilary and I would not doubt it. Clintons are made of teflon. I already gave my personal dealings with her. Like I said in agreement that there is no other lesser evil out there. Just because your likeable does not mean you are good at a job. Look at the NFL for example. Wade Phillips is a good defense cordinator but is a terrible head coach. With all the corruption on both sides we have to settle. There is no great leaders anymore.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#19076 Jul 5, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog......you can throw all the stats about Hilary and I would not doubt it. Clintons are made of teflon. I already gave my personal dealings with her. Like I said in agreement that there is no other lesser evil out there. Just because your likeable does not mean you are good at a job. Look at the NFL for example. Wade Phillips is a good defense cordinator but is a terrible head coach. With all the corruption on both sides we have to settle. There is no great leaders anymore.
There are no great leaders because there are no great people to lead any more. Look at the make-up of congress. Sorriest bunch of self-serving SOB's that ever lived. The more important elections these days are the ones that aren't for president. If we don't get those people out of there, we are done for.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19077 Jul 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no great leaders because there are no great people to lead any more. Look at the make-up of congress. Sorriest bunch of self-serving SOB's that ever lived. The more important elections these days are the ones that aren't for president. If we don't get those people out of there, we are done for.
The country fell asleep in 2010, that was for sure and many states paid the price, like Wisconsin for instance, none of those cowardly governors ran on a platform of crippling unions and such and did not run on giving tax breaks to wealthy under some strange guise of "we are broke".

And I see that the country continues to add jobs and FOX is spinning it to spook its herd, nothing unusual. That was why they campaihned on hetting rid of the census so these figures could not be made public, GOP is not happy unless there are some sort of doom (besides the doom they make up) to keep them in power.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#19078 Jul 5, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
The country fell asleep in 2010, that was for sure and many states paid the price, like Wisconsin for instance, none of those cowardly governors ran on a platform of crippling unions and such and did not run on giving tax breaks to wealthy under some strange guise of "we are broke".
And I see that the country continues to add jobs and FOX is spinning it to spook its herd, nothing unusual. That was why they campaihned on hetting rid of the census so these figures could not be made public, GOP is not happy unless there are some sort of doom (besides the doom they make up) to keep them in power.
I am constantly amazed at the things we pick out to freak out about. Union membership is less than 11% of the work force in America. Gays make up less than 5% of the population of America. We're concentrating all this effort that is either for or against a small portion of the population and the will of the majority is ignored time and time again. Somebody needs to tell these half-wits to shut up and sit down.

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#19079 Jul 5, 2013
I wonder if Hillary runs again, maybe Playboy will offer her a centerfold?

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19080 Jul 5, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
I wonder if Hillary runs again, maybe Playboy will offer her a centerfold?
Please, don't ruin that magazine. They can put her daughter in it though.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#19081 Jul 5, 2013
She's a little beyond the age limit. The oldest woman to pose was Terry Moore.

She was 55 at the time. I'd link to it, but I think Topix would get mad.

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#19082 Jul 5, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, don't ruin that magazine. They can put her daughter in it though.
They'd have to put her teeth in a separate centerfold.

;)

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19083 Jul 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>They'd have to put her teeth in a separate centerfold.

;)
True. But her daughter's body isn't that bad. Just don't show her face.

GtarMan
Level 8

Since: Mar 13

United States

#19084 Jul 5, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>Please, don't ruin that magazine. They can put her daughter in it though.
Meh...

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#19085 Jul 5, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
True. But her daughter's body isn't that bad. Just don't show her face.
Remember Amy Carter? That had to be the ugliest kid known to man....LOL.

She's just as ugly as a grown up.

I'd link to that one too, but I am sure that would violate some Terms of Service rule somewhere.
2 posts removed
luke halstead

Derby, UK

#19088 Jul 5, 2013
Hi i belong too a youtube channel called rampage FDE if you would check out my videos and let me know what you think id greatly appreciate it thank you

http://www.youtube.com/user/RampageFDE

ps i vote john raese

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#19089 Jul 5, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Hillary can win anywhere, anytime, in any election in any state or local election against anybody. She's the most admired woman on the planet (Gallup poll). The dumbest tea bagging women in the country think Obama is from Iraq but still love Hillary. She beats her closest competitor by 40 points in every presidential election poll. Unless she turns out to be the 20th hijacker (and there's photos of her with bin Laden), she's President Clinton in 3 years. Sorry. Those are facts. There will be no GOP contender, just a sacrificial lamb. And there won't be an "independent" candidate taken seriously in any of our lifetimes, so you just get that out of your head right now. I'm sorry you didn't like her in NY, but at least you got to experience the Clinton political machine at work. It's unstoppable. Now imagine it combined with Obama's. Good luck.
alfonzo hitlur wuz popyoular two
frig my lifes
Bruce Pee

San Jose, CA

#19090 Jul 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Amy Carter? That had to be the ugliest kid known to man....LOL.
She's just as ugly as a grown up.
I'd link to that one too, but I am sure that would violate some Terms of Service rule somewhere.
I thought that was your mother, I knew she was young so you were premature. ie, born without a brain.
*Snort Fire-you're a dam liar!!*
Bruce Pee

San Jose, CA

#19091 Jul 5, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
alfonzo hitlur wuz popyoular two
frig my lifes
Why don't you try to learn English or go back under you rock? Frig my Lifes? Who signs your check for you? Hope you're the one and only, Kids would be unreal, bet all of them are on topix as satan, cat, satan 64, Nat King haul azz.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#19092 Jul 5, 2013
Bruce Pee wrote:
<quoted text>I thought
No you didn't.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#19093 Jul 5, 2013
Then how would you two communicate?
Bruce Pee wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you try to learn English
3 posts removed
Wrecks 666

San Jose, CA

#19097 Jul 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Then how would you two communicate?
<quoted text>
This is only the 5th of the month and you still have money, why are you here??????????
Wrecks 666

San Jose, CA

#19098 Jul 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't.
I applaud you, you keep trying night after night you see you're no match for me and finally you quit somewhere near midnight. Are you just stupid or a lot stupid??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hope Trump and his Generals bring back draft 4 min Swallow bitter pill 10
Healthcare can't be everything to everybody. 5 min Chamber of Commerce 28
Coven in Huntington (Aug '16) 8 min LSC 24
Seattle’s min. wage hike hurting low-level work... 14 min DMetrius Jones 21
Increased Business Overhead In West Virginia 15 min Chamber of Commerce 22
Best Place To Stay In Myrtle Beach ? 18 min DMetrius Jones 30
Time To Fire Hospital Executives ! 26 min Oracle Jones 17

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance