Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18873 Jul 2, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
He at one time was a democrat. I know because he was asked one time about it. Paraphrasing his words he said "I never left the democrat party it left me." I can't really remember when he was a democrat but I thought it was when he ran for governor of California or President the first time and lost. I nay be wrong about when he was a democrat but like I said at one time he was.
1962 was when he switched, ended his acting career the same time, he was lobbied to move to GOP. He got lucky in 1966 against the sitting governor, Edmund Brown, the current CA gov's dad. Brown was extremely popular, knocked off Nixon in 1962 but the Watts riots of 1965 and Brown out of the country on vacation at the time started his downfall, he was going for a 3rd term against RR.

Reagan ran on law and order and had difficulty the law was overworked with riots and anti war protesters as well, he had a rough time as governor, esp the first term.

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#18874 Jul 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Bobby Jindal has a twin brother.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XOC_50ebSgMXX
<quoted text>
*nod*
sow duz barrak obomba
http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
frig my lifes!
1 post removed

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18876 Jul 2, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>The guy closest to Byrd was Hawaii senator Inouye and he died in December, he passed up Thurmond as well. Right now Patrick Leahy is the longest serving Senator, 38 years and running.
Ok, I knew Leahy had been in there a while but didn't know how long. I have a solution to one of the problems in the Congress and Senate. Make it a part time Jon like in the states. Have a three month session 5 days a week and take care of all of the voting business, then if needed for anything in the nine month off period the president could call them in special session or emergency session if it is of national security issues. That way I think they would get more done and then spend time with the people that vote for them.make it a two term limit. That way they wouldn't spend the entire time in there campaigning for the next election.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#18877 Jul 2, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
sow duz barrak obomba
http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
frig my lifes!
Imagine that....a president "thinking."

Here, this should make you feel better.

http://www.kcconfidential.com/wp-content/uplo...

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#18878 Jul 2, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
naw that basturd wuz wey two libural four ol coot .... cooter bob more ofs ah rand pawl (knot sow wacked owt as hims pap paw:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zqXLoJbS1_EXX )
& ted crewz man.
*nod*
frig my lifes
Yeah, Ole Rand is a man for the ages....

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

The stone ages....that is.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#18879 Jul 2, 2013
And hell, Rafael Cruz ain't even in America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#18880 Jul 2, 2013
*born* in America.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#18881 Jul 2, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I knew Leahy had been in there a while but didn't know how long. I have a solution to one of the problems in the Congress and Senate. Make it a part time Jon like in the states. Have a three month session 5 days a week and take care of all of the voting business, then if needed for anything in the nine month off period the president could call them in special session or emergency session if it is of national security issues. That way I think they would get more done and then spend time with the people that vote for them.make it a two term limit. That way they wouldn't spend the entire time in there campaigning for the next election.
Hell, Harvey, it's already a part time job. They're just getting paid a full time salary for it.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18882 Jul 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, Harvey, it's already a part time job. They're just getting paid a full time salary for it.
True that's funny. The only work three day weeks, get 10 holidays a year, and about 3 months vacation in total. Sounds about right.
Red River

Anonymous Proxy

#18883 Jul 2, 2013
Sundog512 like little boys under the age of three.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18884 Jul 2, 2013
Red River wrote:
Sundog512 like little boys under the age of three.
So says the gray box chump with an anon proxy. Sundog can defend himself but stop being chickenshiat, tell him that under your actual login. Just Saying
1 post removed
Wrecks666

Anonymous Proxy

#18886 Jul 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
The fact that you had to hide behind a proxy to say that means that you like little boys under the age of three.
Do I scare you that much?
<quoted text>
If I had small children you would, you baby snatcher!
1 post removed
Wrecks666

Anonymous Proxy

#18888 Jul 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
The fact that I am a child molester and like little boys don' mean I'm not a good scout leader.
<quoted text>
You need to be in jail!!

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#18889 Jul 2, 2013
Okay.
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a prison bytch!!
Wrecks666

Anonymous Proxy

#18890 Jul 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I rape babies and I love it!
<quoted text>
Do you really think you can beat me? Leave it alone or it will get worse. One more time and I pull out the stops.
1 post removed
Wrecks666

Anonymous Proxy

#18892 Jul 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You sound angry because I like to screw little boys. They have soft butts and taste good.
<quoted text>
That's it I'll call the FBI on your sick azz.
Redneckerson

Yawkey, WV

#18893 Jul 2, 2013
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think you can beat me? Leave it alone or it will get worse. One more time and I pull out the stops.
WARNING,WARNING ,WARNING,,, You pull out the stopper the Genie pops out of the bottle, be careful what you wish for!! You might just get it!! Sic em Dog,

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#18894 Jul 2, 2013
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>That's it I'll call the FBI on your sick azz.
OK.....LOL

But seriously, the NSA is already watching.

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#18895 Jul 2, 2013
Redneckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
WARNING,WARNING ,WARNING,,, You pull out the stopper the Genie pops out of the bottle, be careful what you wish for!! You might just get it!! Sic em Dog,
LOL...hey there Mr. Neckerson. How are you doing tonight?
Redneckerson

Yawkey, WV

#18896 Jul 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...hey there Mr. Neckerson. How are you doing tonight?
Recovering ,from a allergy attack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin W 2 hr bbkf 4
Chiller Theater (Dec '10) 2 hr scott 15
WV Atty General - CHH SMMC takeover 3 hr Transparency 56
IMSI CATCHERS-Are they real? 3 hr Transparency 1
smmc board and ceo thread 3 hr Billy Barkker 80
Hospital Racketeering (Jan '15) 4 hr Patient 91
Healthcare Fraud 4 hr Patient 65
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages