schlappington, by god

#18850 Jul 2, 2013

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#18851 Jul 2, 2013
Weepy wrote:
Here were the most recent presidential candidates on the GOP side, excluding the loonies Google Santorum and the dim witted Bachmann.
Mitt Romney (age 66)
Ron Paul (age 77)
Newt Gingrich (age 70)
Rick Perry (age 63)
Herman Cain (age 67)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rand_Paul

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Rubio

hillery klintun
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton

bahahahaha!

frig my lifes!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Jindal

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18852 Jul 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>That's okay. They also forgot that Ronnie raised taxes 11 times, banned assault rifles, did nothing to the terrorists after the Beiruit bombings, bailed out Chrysler, gave amnesty to illegal aliens, increased deficit spending, and compromised with democrats.

Pretty surprising hero they got there, isn't he?
Yep he was pretty good. He was so good when he was governor of CA he was a liberal democrat wasn't he.

Location hidden

#18853 Jul 2, 2013
Weepy wrote:
Here were the most recent presidential candidates on the GOP side, excluding the loonies Google Santorum and the dim witted Bachmann.
Mitt Romney (age 66)

Ron Paul (age 77)

Newt Gingrich (age 70)

Rick Perry (age 63)

Herman Cain (age 67)
I think Herman Cain was the best out if all of them. But he got thrown under the bus when they dug up his girlfriends.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18854 Jul 2, 2013
I love how they liberals call it hero worship when they do the same for Obama and Hilary. So lets label them as they label anyone who has conservative views. I have both kinds of views that could be considered democrac or republican. I want the best person for the job and there is NONE. Obama and Hilary are not it. There is nobody from the republican side and tea party people are nuts. This could be a chance for a true Independent
1 post removed

Location hidden

#18856 Jul 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
As far as age....as long as they have their mind and can do the job then that should not matter. But no matter what they will be critisized no matter what and that is just another excuse in the arsenal. Byrd for WV was too old and was not all there for his last two terms and definately not there on his last. That was the ignorance of the people of WV wanting to has the longest and oldest seating in Washington DC.
Actually, that Thurmond guy from SC held office longer and was older than Byrd was we he left office. He was around during the turn of the 20th century. That guy was old. I think his name was Strom Thurmond maybe. He might have been in the congress can't remember.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#18857 Jul 2, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fas...
sowndz mor lykes "hope & chaynge" two ol coot
*shrug*
frig my lifes
Sounds more like a question of understanding, Coot.

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#18858 Jul 2, 2013

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#18859 Jul 2, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep he was pretty good. He was so good when he was governor of CA he was a liberal democrat wasn't he.
He was also a union thug.

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#18860 Jul 2, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_dnY6 BKOrP-A/S9x1gXzsAwI/AAAAAAAAAL c/fDqF--qZ7Ek/s1600/obama+comm ie+fascist.jpg
frig my lifes
And this was your answer?

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/2...

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#18861 Jul 2, 2013
I'm not worshiping anyone Duh. I'm jsut stating the facts. You're simply trying to fit those facts into an idea that you can understand.

A true independent would still have to work with republicans and democrats in congress and they're not going to work with each other any more.
Well Duh wrote:
I love how they liberals call it hero worship when they do the same for Obama and Hilary. So lets label them as they label anyone who has conservative views. I have both kinds of views that could be considered democrac or republican. I want the best person for the job and there is NONE. Obama and Hilary are not it. There is nobody from the republican side and tea party people are nuts. This could be a chance for a true Independent
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18862 Jul 2, 2013
Well the republicants have shot themselves in the foot again. 28 of these brain dead GOP members are now drawing up an amendment to the constitution for marriage to be just between a man and woman. I personally do not believe in gay marriage or lifestyle. But it dose not effect me and it is none of my business what they do in the bedroom. But they say small government and want states to decide. Then they want to amend the constitution to make it federal. So smaller government is not on their mind either. Like I said both parties and crap. We need to get all of them out and have regular people and common sense take over. But that causes problems too. But these idiot lawyers are just for themselves and that is what the majority are.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18863 Jul 2, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that Thurmond guy from SC held office longer and was older than Byrd was we he left office. He was around during the turn of the 20th century. That guy was old. I think his name was Strom Thurmond maybe. He might have been in the congress can't remember.
Strom was the longest serving up until his death in 2003, Byrd passed him up, Strom was governor of SC when he ran for president as a Dixiecrat in 1948, he was born in 1902 I believe. He switched to the GOP in the 60's like his Southern counterparts because of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#18864 Jul 2, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Well the republicants have shot themselves in the foot again. 28 of these brain dead GOP members are now drawing up an amendment to the constitution for marriage to be just between a man and woman. I personally do not believe in gay marriage or lifestyle. But it dose not effect me and it is none of my business what they do in the bedroom. But they say small government and want states to decide. Then they want to amend the constitution to make it federal. So smaller government is not on their mind either. Like I said both parties and crap. We need to get all of them out and have regular people and common sense take over. But that causes problems too. But these idiot lawyers are just for themselves and that is what the majority are.
We need strict term limits for the president and the congress. We should have 1 6 year term for the president with an automatic vote of confidence after three years. If he passes the vote of confidence, he gets to finish out his term. If not, new elections are held. This system is designed to support career politicians.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#18865 Jul 2, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronnie was a Republican when he was governor of CA 1967-75, RR became a Republican when he was sh*tcanned from NBC in 1962 railing against the TVA (very popular in the TN valley and very bi-partisan there)and he was not in a position to give political speeches while hosting GE theater or whatever the show was, a non political show.

Ronnie is the only union leader (Screen Actor's Guild) to ever hold the office as president.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#18866 Jul 2, 2013
Here's some interesting facts about the bill that the republicans in the house proposed today to ban gay marriage:

--less than 5% of the US population is gay.

--55% of Americans support gay marriage.

--nearly 8% of our population is unemployed.

--Republicans were elected on a promise of jobs in 2010 and have a 54% majority in the house.

--They have voted to repeal Obamacare 38 times but they have they have offered zero (0) jobs bills.

Looks like they still favor rhetoric over reality.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#18867 Jul 2, 2013

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#18868 Jul 2, 2013
Reagan intended to run in 1976, which he did but was supposed to be an open prez election (no incumbant) but Dick Nixon resigned and Gerald Ford became the incumbant, incumbants in the 20th century had not lost a primary (they did in the 19th) and Reagan and Ford had a bitter fight and Reagan had to wait until 1980.

Location hidden

#18869 Jul 2, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>Ronnie was a Republican when he was governor of CA 1967-75, RR became a Republican when he was sh*tcanned from NBC in 1962 railing against the TVA (very popular in the TN valley and very bi-partisan there)and he was not in a position to give political speeches while hosting GE theater or whatever the show was, a non political show.

Ronnie is the only union leader (Screen Actor's Guild) to ever hold the office as president.
He at one time was a democrat. I know because he was asked one time about it. Paraphrasing his words he said "I never left the democrat party it left me." I can't really remember when he was a democrat but I thought it was when he ran for governor of California or President the first time and lost. I nay be wrong about when he was a democrat but like I said at one time he was.

Location hidden

#18870 Jul 2, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>Strom was the longest serving up until his death in 2003, Byrd passed him up, Strom was governor of SC when he ran for president as a Dixiecrat in 1948, he was born in 1902 I believe. He switched to the GOP in the 60's like his Southern counterparts because of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Ok, I knew at one time he was the longest in office. So Byrd did pass him up. So who is behind Byrd now anybody close to beating him. Probably because there is a lot of career politicians up there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst Moms Southside vs B'Ville 31 min Therapy IsComing 2
$10 holla 2 hr mommaoffive 1
Drag queens at stonewall! (Aug '14) 3 hr BigCockForDrag 12
dominatrix 4 hr curious 1
Ku Klux Klan in West Virginia 4 hr tbh another ahole 32
Pullman 5 hr nohalgerg 2
The 2016 Presidential Runners What a JOKE 5 hr nohalgerg 50
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE