Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a campaign slogan, Bob. Kind of like "Fair and Balanced."
But to be fair, that particular campaign slogan lasted a lot longer than "Believe in America."
;)
*shrug*
if 10 peepulls gets togethur & 6 of themz ignurunt basturds vowts two dew the rong things ....... it dont mayks it smart ore rite .... onlee popyoular
frig my lifes

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Couldn't you find something from the National Enquirer Bob?
http://www.newscorpse.com/Pix/Campaign08/enqu...
frig your lifes
;)
doughnt kill the messangur ...... jus embrays the messuge
frig my lifes
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Again a computer confident liar. Sundog is so full of it and he love to wack it to his Obama poster

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
doughnt kill the messangur ...... jus embrays the messuge
frig my lifes
Don't worry, Bob. Only 3 more years to deal with Obama and then you'll have Hillary as president.

That's going to present it's own special set of problems:

http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

Hell, she'll not only let illegals in, she'll adopt them too.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Only when Obama is giving it your mom.
Well Duh wrote:
Again a computer confident liar. Sundog is so full of it and he love to wack it to his Obama poster

Level 8

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

What is a "frig" anyways?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Cooterbob wrote:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albu ms/y156/greywolf1842/PATRIOTIC %20COPS/CryingEagle.gif
frig my lifes
He doesn't need to cry alone.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/0...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

china is now holding an American buisness man behind bars for fear he will close the plant there. They also say he has not paid wages and he said he did. He has already closed one part of the plant and laid off 30 people and gave them a generous severance package. The rest fear he will shut down the plant and want the same package. I say good. You love the free trade agreement to get cheap labor in a communist country then this is your due. I said this when it had an affect on Kodak when I worked for them. China can take over any company and kick you out. I hope China makes my prediction come true and the greedy rich will lose everything.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't need to cry alone.
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/0...
He can get Boner and his tears and form a trio.

Level 8

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

http://www.foxnews.mo bi/quickPage.html?page=22995 &external=2208218.proteus. fma
hows that hoep & change werkun owt four yuns?

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Cooterbob wrote:
http://www.foxnews.mobi/quickP age.html?page=22995&extern al=2208218.proteus.fma
hows that hoep & change werkun owt four yuns?
foxnews? Maybe you can do a little better than that, that is the same as the national enquirer, the people whose source is "some people say"..

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

For me, it's working out great. I hoped we would change parties at the top and we did. I hoped that it would make republicans go crazy and it did.

So far, hope and change has been everything I had hoped it would.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

For once, we agree. This man made a crap ton of money using cheap Chinese labor and now he wants to shut down his businessin China and move to India for *even cheaper labor.*

Let him buy his way out of China.

Well Duh wrote:
china is now holding an American buisness man behind bars for fear he will close the plant there. They also say he has not paid wages and he said he did. He has already closed one part of the plant and laid off 30 people and gave them a generous severance package. The rest fear he will shut down the plant and want the same package. I say good. You love the free trade agreement to get cheap labor in a communist country then this is your due. I said this when it had an affect on Kodak when I worked for them. China can take over any company and kick you out. I hope China makes my prediction come true and the greedy rich will lose everything.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
For me, it's working out great. I hoped we would change parties at the top and we did. I hoped that it would make republicans go crazy and it did.
So far, hope and change has been everything I had hoped it would.
Republicans are angry and vindictive people in general, even when the president is republican. That will never change.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are angry and vindictive people in general, even when the president is republican. That will never change.
As has been pointed out on here many times before, above all, republicans are mathematically challenged. When you consider that nearly half the population of this country is made up of women, 13% are black, 16% Hispanic, and nearly 4% gay, they are going to have one hell of a time winning national elections for quite some time. This move to the extreme right is not helping their cause.

The Supreme Court decision yesterday is a temporary set back. Obama may get one more appt. and then Hillary will probably get a couple. That's going to make it game, set, match.
000abc

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

manchin
Dane Thorsen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Yesterday Obama said who cares about West Virginia. If they would have wanted me to consider what is good for their families they would have elected Democrats as their Senators.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Well sundog we have agreed before. I told you I am not a republican nor a democrat. I do have some conservative views. And lets stay away from the mom jokes. I am from New York and we know how to play that. I have restrained from the multiple name calling for I have heard worse from better. I have heard and been screamed at by druken idiots as working as a bouncer part time for over 20 years. Like I said, I have felt the effects of both NAFTA and the free trade agreement. I made chemicals for Kodak and I also did recycling for material while reclaiming silver for Kodak. That is why I am here. But things here have turned sour too. The economy is far from a upswing as people have said. The jobs that are out there are low income to stay poor. But you work due to family and you must go on. The last for Presidents have ruined the American dream for Americans and this is including Obama. You do not whine about the situation and blame. You roll up your sleeves and work at the current situation. That is how you gain respect and I have not seen it

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>*shrug*
if 10 peepulls gets togethur & 6 of themz ignurunt basturds vowts two dew the rong things ....... it dont mayks it smart ore rite .... onlee popyoular
frig my lifes
Why don't you speak in a language that at least someone can understand? What kind of language is that. Slobnockerstandish?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BOTW motorcycle club 8 min SERENITYSTORM 45
HPD officer Wilburn 1 hr Bacon 5
East Huntington 2 hr Fund Raiser 116
East end thief's (Nov '13) 3 hr Amber 1,313
Falsely accused - DUI (Apr '13) 4 hr Simon Hinton 20
Dr. Greg Chaney 5 hr who knows 7
rt 60 walmart 5 hr creep 15
•••
•••