Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#16251 May 28, 2013
That's extremely gay of you. But then again, we've always assumed you were all closeted homosexuals.
fitness-guru wrote:
if you liberals think for one minute the republicans "on the hill" are going to hand our president a jar of vasoline your sadly mistaken. we are going to ream him and ream him good.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#16252 May 28, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Arctic.. Me thinks your brain is frostbit. Lawyers, lawyers, and politicians (same.as lawyers)... Thas what is wrong with our healthcare system. And obamacare will do nothing but cripple the care and insurance some people are lucky enough to currently have. I spent quite a bit of time in hospitals lately... Didnt mind that $5 asprine that came along with the other stuff. Thats why i have a low paying job with good benes... Africa... Youre a dipshit. You been nursing in africa? Wakeup!
Oh...I get it.
YOU have good insurance so [email protected] the world.
That's so damn sad.
Not to mention mean. The same thing I've been
hearing from your party.
Christian my a$$.
Not a one of you can call yourselves that with
a straight face.
.....or maybe you can b/c you're so undereducated
and so terribly narrow minded......

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#16253 May 28, 2013
Well Jesus H. Christ, ignat, you don't seem to mind paying more taxes so the rich don't have to. You wouldn't think that a bunch of well-meaning Christians such as you republitards would mind paying for those who need the help.

Or are you just trying to give two different kinds of lip service to the rich and the poor?
fitness-guru wrote:
who's going to pay for the cost of obsama care ? hello ? will the jobless welfare collectors pay ? hows this going to work ? do i, a middle class taxpayer pay for it ? dam folks.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#16254 May 28, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...I get it.
YOU have good insurance so [email protected] the world.
That's so damn sad.
Not to mention mean. The same thing I've been
hearing from your party.
Christian my a$$.
Not a one of you can call yourselves that with
a straight face.
.....or maybe you can b/c you're so undereducated
and so terribly narrow minded......
Yeah, they are Christian alright...LOLOLOLOL.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#16255 May 28, 2013
I love the dumb tea baggers still talk about the 47 percent. It lost them the election last time. But do they learn? Nope. They think Jesus' return negates global warming and that we found WMD s in Iraq. I relly don't think we even need a campaign. The tea baggers do more campaigning for thhe democrats than we ever could. They just don't understand the fact that most people aren't Christians, most people realize the need for governments, most people support marriage equality, most people don't hate black people, most people are pro-choice and most people aren't scared of minorities.

Level 9

Powellton WV

#16256 May 28, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
who's going to pay for the cost of obsama care ? hello ? will the jobless welfare collectors pay ? hows this going to work ? do i, a middle class taxpayer pay for it ? dam folks.
When the cost goes down, which it will be forced
to,(no more $5.00 generic aspirin) it will be
incredibly manageable.
For France the cost of health care is something like
8% of the federal taxes.
And their system is VERY generous with benefits.
3 months paid maternity leave, a maid that comes in
and helps you w/the baby, the same for men, I can't
remember how many weeks of paid vacation...I was
amazed...lol
Come on. If France (and Au, NZ, Germany, Canada,
and on and on and on) can do it are you telling me we
can't????? BS!
ejs

Charleston, WV

#16257 May 28, 2013
i voted for joe 1 time but no more
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16258 May 28, 2013
were going to get clucked next year when the obsama care takes effect. but in 2016 we will repeal it. several if not all of the possible republican runners have said they will re do the whole thing.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16259 May 28, 2013
if it wasnt for the republican givers you liberal takers would be clucked up the river without a paddle.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#16260 May 28, 2013
Hillary, your next president, is not going to allow that. By 2016 you and your party are going to be irrelevant. Obamacare will be there long after you are gone.
fitness-guru wrote:
were going to get clucked next year when the obsama care takes effect. but in 2016 we will repeal it. several if not all of the possible republican runners have said they will re do the whole thing.

Level 9

Powellton WV

#16261 May 28, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
That's a moot point since Hillary is going to win in '16:)
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#16262 May 28, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>When the cost goes down, which it will be forced
to,(no more $5.00 generic aspirin) it will be
incredibly manageable.
For France the cost of health care is something like
8% of the federal taxes.
And their system is VERY generous with benefits.
3 months paid maternity leave, a maid that comes in
and helps you w/the baby, the same for men, I can't
remember how many weeks of paid vacation...I was
amazed...lol
Come on. If France (and Au, NZ, Germany, Canada,
and on and on and on) can do it are you telling me we
can't????? BS!
Look at the financial shape those countries are in. Horrible. You can't give everybody everything. That's stupid.

Level 9

Powellton WV

#16263 May 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Hillary, your next president, is not going to allow that. By 2016 you and your party are going to be irrelevant. Obamacare will be there long after you are gone.
<quoted text>
Maybe they are forgetting that Hillary was
pushing the same type of health care when
she was the first lady.
Tell me

AOL

#16264 May 28, 2013
The 2002 attack by an Isllamic extremist on the U.S. Consulate in Calcutta, India, which killed 5, the suicide bombing at the U.S. Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, which killed 12 and injured 51;and the 2003 assault by al Qaida terrorists on the diplomatic compound in Riyadh, Saudia Arabia, which killed 9 Americans? The Republican attack dogs think that because the Obama administration originally put out a misleading statement about what happened there---- either because it was " unsure of the facts, or simply didn't like them"---they can get Obama impeached,and destroy Hillary's presidential prospects. Watergate, my friends, was a crime."Fudgeing a press release is not."

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#16265 May 28, 2013
There you go again roo, campaigning for the democrats. When you regurgitate ignorance, people go the other way. That's why you guy are constantly losing. Both election and polls.

People read through your lies. You hate the thought of providing food and medicine for poor people. But the country doesn't. So you lose. Adapt and compete, or stick to your loser ideals and get swept further into obscurity.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#16267 May 28, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they are forgetting that Hillary was
pushing the same type of health care when
she was the first lady.
Yeah, I guess they are thinking that Ted Cruz will be their president in 2016. Hell, he was born in Canada and raised on Canadian health care. They wouldn't possibly think of electing him, would they?

Of course, like most republicans, they think hypocrisy is a virtue, so that pretty much guarantees Ted will be their nominee.

Level 9

Powellton WV

#16268 May 28, 2013
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the financial shape those countries are in. Horrible. You can't give everybody everything. That's stupid.
Australia is doing great. As I'm told Canada
is as well.

France causes it's own problems and health care
didn't contribute.

Even Cuba has enough common sense to take care
of it's own ppl. Why are the minority of Americas
so obtuse about realizing what is the
right thing to do?

Level 9

Powellton WV

#16269 May 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I guess they are thinking that Ted Cruz will be their president in 2016. Hell, he was born in Canada and raised on Canadian health care. They wouldn't possibly think of electing him, would they?
Of course, like most republicans, they think hypocrisy is a virtue, so that pretty much guarantees Ted will be their nominee.
Uh huh

I think Chris Christy (sp?) is going to make a run at it.
bacon hater

Greensburg, PA

#16270 May 28, 2013
The GOP primary will definitely be a riot. I can't wait. The tea baggers will hate anyone that's rational, ever supported gay marriage or reproductive choice and freedom of (or from) religion. The regular republicans know that a tea bagger has no chance of winning a general election. That leaves no one. We have Hillary and Joe Biden, and the dumb tea baggers will win it for either of them.

Level 9

Powellton WV

#16271 May 28, 2013
Tell me wrote:
The 2002 attack by an Isllamic extremist on the U.S. Consulate in Calcutta, India, which killed 5, the suicide bombing at the U.S. Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, which killed 12 and injured 51;and the 2003 assault by al Qaida terrorists on the diplomatic compound in Riyadh, Saudia Arabia, which killed 9 Americans? The Republican attack dogs think that because the Obama administration originally put out a misleading statement about what happened there---- either because it was " unsure of the facts, or simply didn't like them"---they can get Obama impeached,and destroy Hillary's presidential prospects. Watergate, my friends, was a crime."Fudgeing a press release is not."
They will never be able to impeach Obama.
He has too much support. The ppl are with him.
He's restored some of our image in world opinion.
I think anyone who thinks this man will be impeached
is seriously underestimating him.....and his support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travis cloniger 3 min Lol 9
Caught 14 yo stepson peeping at me (Apr '12) 29 min Becky 116
Trump = Treason 35 min MarkJ- 58
Blake Shelton says he likes Trump 36 min Claire Underwood 6
Lola Rakes 38 min Stonewall 14
Dem Covention 1 hr MarkJ- 65
for black people 1 hr ewww 100

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance