Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments (Page 730)

Showing posts 14,581 - 14,600 of53,449
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
bacon hater

Hookstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

the enlightened one wrote:
question ? being as the owner of this post is getting the most attention with several other ones and is posted all over other topix to.
I guess these people really do speak tea bagger. Maybe Bush wasn't half bad after all. Wow.
REUP

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it goes back at least a little farther than that. The first attack on the WTC happened in February of 1993 (about a month after Clinton took office)and by your logic, the planning had to be going on for a while prior to that.
And if you look at Clinton's presidency, he was doing battle with Al Qaeda almost from day one.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/4677978/ns/world_ne...
Yes, they have been wanting to blow the hell out of Americans for decades. But I think the realization that they could pull off a 9/11 started with Ramzi Yousef,Khalid Sheikh Mohammad and the Bojinka Plot.
REUP

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

bacon hater

Hookstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

http://wvgazette.com/rssFeeds/201305240049

And dumb tea baggers think poor people are the problem. It's hilarious. They hate it when poor children have a candy bar, but don't mind when 200 US corprorations pay zero in taxes.

If just one of these companies met their tax obligations, it'd pay for every nickel of cash and food assistance given to the non-working poor. And yet there's no outrage at all. It's all aimed at poor people. It's stupid, it's their plan, it's working and you're falling for it. Because you're stupid.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing great darlin.
But you have to understand by now that no
matter what you say, or what the president does,
he's still half African and thus will not be
accepted by certain ppl no matter what.
Hell, he could cure AIDS, cancer, AND world
hunger and that group will still gripe b/c he
wore shoes that were too damn shiny. LOL
LOL. I know that and that is why I love to come here and prove it these people.

I find it hilarious that they will spend so much time and effort hating a man who has done nothing more than any of their former hero presidents have done. It's hilarious to watch them.

The fact is, it's pointless now. Obama is the president until 2016 and then they will have to deal with Hillary and we will get at least another four years to torture them.

;)

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

REUP wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they have been wanting to blow the hell out of Americans for decades. But I think the realization that they could pull off a 9/11 started with Ramzi Yousef,Khalid Sheikh Mohammad and the Bojinka Plot.
Yep. If you look at all the transgressions beginning with the Iranian embassy, it's all been preparation for what they did on 9/11.

And what bothers me the most about all of it is how much 9/11 has transformed our lives. We went from being a relatively free society to one that pretty much lives in a war zone. Every time we lose another freedom, it's almost like saying--the terrorists won.

I'm not even sure we can do anything about it. We kill one and 20 more take his place. We kill those 20 and 200 more take their place.

We spent 40 years preparing to fight the Soviets or the Chinese in conventional military style. We're just not prepared to deal with this.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

arctic wrote:
BTW hope you enjoyed this lovely
holiday weekend:)
It was all pretty good except that I got talked into going shopping with my wife and daughter yesterday. I sat outside a Coach store for one full hour waiting for them. How in the hell does it take an hour to buy a damned purse????

I searched the mall directory for a bar, but there wasn't one. I had to suffer in sobriety.
bacon hater

Hookstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

On this Memorial Day, I just hope while the dumb tea baggers are shedding their fake-ass tears for the 4 people in Benghazi, that they don't forget about the tens of thousands of Americans killed and dismembered for the lies we were fed about Iraq.
bacon hater

Hookstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was all pretty good except that I got talked into going shopping with my wife and daughter yesterday. I sat outside a Coach store for one full hour waiting for them. How in the hell does it take an hour to buy a damned purse????
I searched the mall directory for a bar, but there wasn't one. I had to suffer in sobriety.
A mall without a bar? Absolutely disgraceful.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
A mall without a bar? Absolutely disgraceful.
I was totally pissed about it.
mcbill

Thaxton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

You mean that you and wifee found it convienient not to destroy a collection of cells? Wow, that is one lucky female. With the exception of having such a smart parental unit. And you cophater... What the hell does youre dumbass know about memorial day the way you badmouth gi's... Opps... Thats right, i almost forgot, with no morals it doesnt matter... Until you badmouth one in person. Chixkenshet.
REUP

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. If you look at all the transgressions beginning with the Iranian embassy, it's all been preparation for what they did on 9/11.
And what bothers me the most about all of it is how much 9/11 has transformed our lives. We went from being a relatively free society to one that pretty much lives in a war zone. Every time we lose another freedom, it's almost like saying--the terrorists won.
I'm not even sure we can do anything about it. We kill one and 20 more take his place. We kill those 20 and 200 more take their place.
We spent 40 years preparing to fight the Soviets or the Chinese in conventional military style. We're just not prepared to deal with this.
It's hard to defend yourself against an idiot willing to give their life for a virgin. Hell I'd rather plop down a hundred for an experienced hooker any day.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

No abortions here, but that was a choice WE made--and not the government. See, that's the thing about legalized abortion. Nobody is telling you that you have to get one. It's not mandatory. It's just legal, Stupidshyt.
mcbill wrote:
You mean that you and wifee found it convienient not to destroy a collection of cells? Wow, that is one lucky female. With the exception of having such a smart parental unit. And you cophater... What the hell does youre dumbass know about memorial day the way you badmouth gi's... Opps... Thats right, i almost forgot, with no morals it doesnt matter... Until you badmouth one in person. Chixkenshet.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

REUP wrote:
<quoted text>It's hard to defend yourself against an idiot willing to give their life for a virgin. Hell I'd rather plop down a hundred for an experienced hooker any day.
LOL...totally agree.

I think the worst part is, this is just the tip of the ice-berg. America represents everything they hate. Freedom, wealth, and independence. We're a threat to them.

These people only matter in the grand scheme of things because of the economic wealth they control. A hundred years from now, none of this is going to matter. They'll be nomads on camels again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

But it's going to be a painful and bloody hundred years.
bacon hater

Hookstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

mcbill wrote:
I've never badmouthed our troops. You want to send them to needless wars based on lies, watch them die, refuse to care for them when they return, then defend the liar that sent them there. But that is "supporting our troops" in the underdeveloped mind of a dumb tea bagger.
harvey wall banger

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>It was all pretty good except that I got talked into going shopping with my wife and daughter yesterday. I sat outside a Coach store for one full hour waiting for them. How in the hell does it take an hour to buy a damned purse????

That's right you damn alcoholic.
harvey wall banger

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
On this Memorial Day, I just hope while the dumb tea baggers are shedding their fake-ass tears for the 4 people in Benghazi, that they don't forget about the tens of thousands of Americans killed and dismembered for the lies we were fed about Iraq.
What is your damn fascination with Iraq? If you love that damn country so much move there pig sucker.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right you damn alcoholic.
^^^This is what happens when you give a weak, old, menopausal woman a computer.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your damn fascination with Iraq? If you love that damn country so much move there pig sucker.
Way to show your support for the troops, shytlicker.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never badmouthed our troops. You want to send them to needless wars based on lies, watch them die, refuse to care for them when they return, then defend the liar that sent them there. But that is "supporting our troops" in the underdeveloped mind of a dumb tea bagger.
Republiards only support the troops when there's a republican president. When there's a black democrat in charge, they support nothing that is American.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,581 - 14,600 of53,449
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Classic jewelry and Loan in Barbourville 35 min it sounds like it 30
Best diet weightloss for men? 35 min Skip 2
Obama golfs while the world burns 58 min Silent Majority 1
Chili Willis Black Bean Soup (Aug '12) 1 hr Chef Boy R D 19
westmoreland thievez 1 hr Badger 4
Allen Shefield 1 hr Real Demon Hunter 3
Backpagedotcom Hookers 1 hr James 19
•••
•••