“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#15850 May 27, 2013
"Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job." --to FEMA director Michael Brown, who resigned 10 days later amid criticism over his handling of the Hurricane Katrina debacle, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005
1 post removed
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

#15852 May 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
"Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job." --to FEMA director Michael Brown, who resigned 10 days later amid criticism over his handling of the Hurricane Katrina debacle, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005
That's why he was fired he was doing one Hell of a job. I would fire somebody for doing one Hell of a job. I want them to do a great job not a Hell of a job.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15853 May 27, 2013
That's a dumb statement even for you. He was fired because he was incompetent.
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why he was fired he was doing one Hell of a job. I would fire somebody for doing one Hell of a job. I want them to do a great job not a Hell of a job.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15854 May 27, 2013
"See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction." - Said by President Bush at a speech in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on October 3, 2003

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15855 May 27, 2013
"Do you have blacks, too?" - President Bush asked this question at a meeting with Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso in Washington, D.C. on November 8, 2001
the enlightened one

Uneeda, WV

#15856 May 27, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
''It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing.''
óBarack Obama, confusing German for ''Austrian,'' a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009
accountable= able to count ones bad deeds

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#15857 May 27, 2013
Hiya Sundog.

Still fighting the good fight I see:)

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15858 May 27, 2013
the enlightened one

Uneeda, WV

#15859 May 27, 2013
question ? being as the owner of this post is getting the most attention with several other ones and is posted all over other topix to. are you government employe or contractor and are you being paid to be on topix ? we must ask hard questions for futher reference .

“Your Fate Is Sealed”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Hell

#15860 May 27, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
''It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing.''
óBarack Obama, confusing German for ''Austrian,'' a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_German

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15861 May 27, 2013
arctic wrote:
Hiya Sundog.
Still fighting the good fight I see:)
Hey there Ms. Arctic! Hope you are well.

Well, this is not really a "good fight," I just use this to stay in shape.

;)
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#15862 May 27, 2013
&sn s=em

This is the Bill O'Reilly show. Completely unedited proof of why tea baggers are so ignorant and hypocritical. It's great. It's what happens when intelligence fights ignorance.

Level 9

Powellton WV

#15863 May 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Ms. Arctic! Hope you are well.
Well, this is not really a "good fight," I just use this to stay in shape.
;)
Doing great darlin.

But you have to understand by now that no
matter what you say, or what the president does,
he's still half African and thus will not be
accepted by certain ppl no matter what.

Hell, he could cure AIDS, cancer, AND world
hunger and that group will still gripe b/c he
wore shoes that were too damn shiny. LOL
exil

Charleston, WV

#15864 May 27, 2013
Still same dumb topix.

Level 9

Powellton WV

#15865 May 27, 2013
BTW hope you enjoyed this lovely
holiday weekend:)
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#15866 May 27, 2013
the enlightened one wrote:
question ? being as the owner of this post is getting the most attention with several other ones and is posted all over other topix to.
I guess these people really do speak tea bagger. Maybe Bush wasn't half bad after all. Wow.
REUP

Winchester, KY

#15867 May 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it goes back at least a little farther than that. The first attack on the WTC happened in February of 1993 (about a month after Clinton took office)and by your logic, the planning had to be going on for a while prior to that.
And if you look at Clinton's presidency, he was doing battle with Al Qaeda almost from day one.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/4677978/ns/world_ne...
Yes, they have been wanting to blow the hell out of Americans for decades. But I think the realization that they could pull off a 9/11 started with Ramzi Yousef,Khalid Sheikh Mohammad and the Bojinka Plot.
REUP

Winchester, KY

#15868 May 27, 2013
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#15869 May 27, 2013
http://wvgazette.com/rssFeeds/201305240049

And dumb tea baggers think poor people are the problem. It's hilarious. They hate it when poor children have a candy bar, but don't mind when 200 US corprorations pay zero in taxes.

If just one of these companies met their tax obligations, it'd pay for every nickel of cash and food assistance given to the non-working poor. And yet there's no outrage at all. It's all aimed at poor people. It's stupid, it's their plan, it's working and you're falling for it. Because you're stupid.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15870 May 27, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing great darlin.
But you have to understand by now that no
matter what you say, or what the president does,
he's still half African and thus will not be
accepted by certain ppl no matter what.
Hell, he could cure AIDS, cancer, AND world
hunger and that group will still gripe b/c he
wore shoes that were too damn shiny. LOL
LOL. I know that and that is why I love to come here and prove it these people.

I find it hilarious that they will spend so much time and effort hating a man who has done nothing more than any of their former hero presidents have done. It's hilarious to watch them.

The fact is, it's pointless now. Obama is the president until 2016 and then they will have to deal with Hillary and we will get at least another four years to torture them.

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Fresh" aka Darnell Wise 7 min Mark 18
Jackie Mccoy 9 min Ranoldi 43
Faith Stevens/Shane Ball 24 min hmm 7
49 yr old male looking girl with daddy issues. 25 min nohalgerg 9
Becky From Off the Shoulder 35 min nohalgerg 3
Lisa Hernandez (Sep '11) 42 min Dr Strange 46
Randy Pennington 50 min Wthfigo 67
Cops at Beards funeral home 11 hr RNforlife 24
Huntington Dating
Find my Match