Doing great darlin.
But you have to understand by now that no
matter what you say, or what the president does,
he's still half African and thus will not be
accepted by certain ppl no matter what.
Hell, he could cure AIDS, cancer, AND world
hunger and that group will still gripe b/c he
wore shoes that were too damn shiny. LOL
LOL. I know that and that is why I love to come here and prove it these people.

I find it hilarious that they will spend so much time and effort hating a man who has done nothing more than any of their former hero presidents have done. It's hilarious to watch them.

The fact is, it's pointless now. Obama is the president until 2016 and then they will have to deal with Hillary and we will get at least another four years to torture them.

;)

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#15871 May 27, 2013
REUP wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they have been wanting to blow the hell out of Americans for decades. But I think the realization that they could pull off a 9/11 started with Ramzi Yousef,Khalid Sheikh Mohammad and the Bojinka Plot.
Yep. If you look at all the transgressions beginning with the Iranian embassy, it's all been preparation for what they did on 9/11.

And what bothers me the most about all of it is how much 9/11 has transformed our lives. We went from being a relatively free society to one that pretty much lives in a war zone. Every time we lose another freedom, it's almost like saying--the terrorists won.

I'm not even sure we can do anything about it. We kill one and 20 more take his place. We kill those 20 and 200 more take their place.

We spent 40 years preparing to fight the Soviets or the Chinese in conventional military style. We're just not prepared to deal with this.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15872 May 27, 2013
arctic wrote:
BTW hope you enjoyed this lovely
holiday weekend:)
It was all pretty good except that I got talked into going shopping with my wife and daughter yesterday. I sat outside a Coach store for one full hour waiting for them. How in the hell does it take an hour to buy a damned purse????

I searched the mall directory for a bar, but there wasn't one. I had to suffer in sobriety.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#15873 May 27, 2013
On this Memorial Day, I just hope while the dumb tea baggers are shedding their fake-ass tears for the 4 people in Benghazi, that they don't forget about the tens of thousands of Americans killed and dismembered for the lies we were fed about Iraq.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#15874 May 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was all pretty good except that I got talked into going shopping with my wife and daughter yesterday. I sat outside a Coach store for one full hour waiting for them. How in the hell does it take an hour to buy a damned purse????
I searched the mall directory for a bar, but there wasn't one. I had to suffer in sobriety.
A mall without a bar? Absolutely disgraceful.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15875 May 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
A mall without a bar? Absolutely disgraceful.
I was totally pissed about it.
mcbill

Richmond, VA

#15876 May 27, 2013
You mean that you and wifee found it convienient not to destroy a collection of cells? Wow, that is one lucky female. With the exception of having such a smart parental unit. And you cophater... What the hell does youre dumbass know about memorial day the way you badmouth gi's... Opps... Thats right, i almost forgot, with no morals it doesnt matter... Until you badmouth one in person. Chixkenshet.
REUP

Winchester, KY

#15877 May 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. If you look at all the transgressions beginning with the Iranian embassy, it's all been preparation for what they did on 9/11.
And what bothers me the most about all of it is how much 9/11 has transformed our lives. We went from being a relatively free society to one that pretty much lives in a war zone. Every time we lose another freedom, it's almost like saying--the terrorists won.
I'm not even sure we can do anything about it. We kill one and 20 more take his place. We kill those 20 and 200 more take their place.
We spent 40 years preparing to fight the Soviets or the Chinese in conventional military style. We're just not prepared to deal with this.
It's hard to defend yourself against an idiot willing to give their life for a virgin. Hell I'd rather plop down a hundred for an experienced hooker any day.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15878 May 27, 2013
No abortions here, but that was a choice WE made--and not the government. See, that's the thing about legalized abortion. Nobody is telling you that you have to get one. It's not mandatory. It's just legal, Stupidshyt.
mcbill wrote:
You mean that you and wifee found it convienient not to destroy a collection of cells? Wow, that is one lucky female. With the exception of having such a smart parental unit. And you cophater... What the hell does youre dumbass know about memorial day the way you badmouth gi's... Opps... Thats right, i almost forgot, with no morals it doesnt matter... Until you badmouth one in person. Chixkenshet.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15879 May 27, 2013
REUP wrote:
<quoted text>It's hard to defend yourself against an idiot willing to give their life for a virgin. Hell I'd rather plop down a hundred for an experienced hooker any day.
LOL...totally agree.

I think the worst part is, this is just the tip of the ice-berg. America represents everything they hate. Freedom, wealth, and independence. We're a threat to them.

These people only matter in the grand scheme of things because of the economic wealth they control. A hundred years from now, none of this is going to matter. They'll be nomads on camels again.

But it's going to be a painful and bloody hundred years.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#15880 May 27, 2013
mcbill wrote:
I've never badmouthed our troops. You want to send them to needless wars based on lies, watch them die, refuse to care for them when they return, then defend the liar that sent them there. But that is "supporting our troops" in the underdeveloped mind of a dumb tea bagger.
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

#15881 May 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>It was all pretty good except that I got talked into going shopping with my wife and daughter yesterday. I sat outside a Coach store for one full hour waiting for them. How in the hell does it take an hour to buy a damned purse????

That's right you damn alcoholic.
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

#15882 May 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
On this Memorial Day, I just hope while the dumb tea baggers are shedding their fake-ass tears for the 4 people in Benghazi, that they don't forget about the tens of thousands of Americans killed and dismembered for the lies we were fed about Iraq.
What is your damn fascination with Iraq? If you love that damn country so much move there pig sucker.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15883 May 27, 2013
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right you damn alcoholic.
^^^This is what happens when you give a weak, old, menopausal woman a computer.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15884 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
What is your damn fascination with Iraq? If you love that damn country so much move there pig sucker.
Way to show your support for the troops, shytlicker.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15885 May 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never badmouthed our troops. You want to send them to needless wars based on lies, watch them die, refuse to care for them when they return, then defend the liar that sent them there. But that is "supporting our troops" in the underdeveloped mind of a dumb tea bagger.
Republiards only support the troops when there's a republican president. When there's a black democrat in charge, they support nothing that is American.
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

#15886 May 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>^^^This is what happens when you give a weak, old, menopausal woman a computer.
Yep I can tell by reading your retarded posts.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15887 May 27, 2013
You mean when you have someone read them to you....rite, you illiterate inbred?
<quoted text>
Yep I can tell by reading your retarded posts.

“Your Fate Is Sealed”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Hell

#15888 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I do wish you'd stop talking. People like you are the reason West Virginians have such a sad reputation.
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

#15889 May 27, 2013
The Kraken Released wrote:
<quoted text>I do wish you'd stop talking. People like you are the reason West Virginians have such a sad reputation.
Nope, it's because of people like you and the other retarded liberals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does any horny married women want to fool around 1 hr Thumpper 18
does anybody know a Chris Tench 2 hr Murugan 7
March 2014 Dish Network Referral Codes - $50 an... (Apr '14) 3 hr Bioz0006 40
deleted topixs 4 hr plopper 4
Coco Brittney talk talk Johnson 5 hr kiki 4
Missouri Blacks showing their true colors. 5 hr The Last Warrior ... 55
Charleston man dead in Huntington after being f... 6 hr tyron3 9
What happened on 19th street? 9 hr The Last Warrior ... 25
Huntington Dating
Find my Match