Homey

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

“Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be somewhere ... nope, no weapons over there ... maybe under here." George W. Bush – 3/25/04
vote larry barker

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

vote larry barker
kkk

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

i support the ones that aint overpaid and always get drug tested monthly i guess what im saying is 0 zip nota zilch
1 post removed

“Your Fate Is Sealed”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Drug testing is a great idea--except that it costs more money to administer than it saves.

Required drug tests for people seeking welfare benefits ended up costing taxpayers more than it saved and failed to curb the number of prospective applicants, data used against the state in an ongoing legal battle shows.

The findings — that only 108 of the 4,086 people who took a drug test failed — are additional ammunition for the American Civil Liberties Union of Florida, which sued the state and won a temporary ban on the drug-testing program in October, said ACLU spokesman Derek Newton.

Attorneys for the state immediately appealed the ban, and will face off against the ACLU again at the 11th Circuit Court in Atlanta and the U.S. District Court in Orlando in coming months.

The costs and benefits of the law — and the outcome of the court case — could reverberate nationwide. This week, Georgia passed its own drug welfare law.

Since Gov. Rick Scott signed the bill into law last year, 25 states have considered similar legislation, Newton said.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/20/2758871...
1 post removed
ron paul

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

winning
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Really? He didn't? The facts say otherwise.

http://www.salon.com/2013/05/14/when_the_irs_...

Embassies, you say?

http://www.policymic.com/articles/40811/13-be...

Now you may have Obama beat on reporters, but he has you trumped on CIA agents:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plame_affair

And not complaint one from any of you right wing lug nuts. You're special, aren't you?

Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha, I see what you're doing. Trying to prove bush was as dumb as I am.. Good luck with that.
Bush may have me on dumbness, but he never showed the criminal mindset to use his agencies to terrorize his opponents, spy on reporters, leave begging ambassadors to die with no help. Yes bush may be dumber than me, but I am the true tyrant.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." George Bush--Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

"They misunderestimated me." George Bush--Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." George Bush--LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." George Bush--Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

"We also know that Iraq is harboring a terrorist network headed by a senior al Qaeda terrorist planner. This network runs a poison and explosive training camp in northeast Iraq, and many of its leaders are known to be in Baghdad."

--George Bush, 2/8/2003

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

"I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me." George Bush-Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004
harvey wall banger

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>You must care, Doucheknot. You responded and rather weakly at that.

But you keep dancing for me, MerPig and I'll keep making fun of you.

But you wouldn't have it any other way, would you?
Scumbag.
1 post removed
harvey wall banger

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Let's recap, shall we?

Republicans lost in 1992 and again in 1996. Bill Clinton won both of those elections.

That's 2 elections for democrats.

Republicans won in 2000 and 2004. George Bush won both of those elections.

That's two elections for republicans.

Obama won in 2008 and again in 2012. He's a democrat.

That's two more elections for democrats.

Republicans have lost 4 out of 6 elections. They are losing elections because they no longer represent all Americans. They only represent the white ones and since the demographics of the country are changing, their prospects for winning future elections are very dim.
You picking and choosing elections doesn't prove any point. You mixing congressional elections with presidential elections is laughable. You really need to check into a hospital. Your mind is really screwed up.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Leave your mom out of this, retard.
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Scumbag.
harvey wall banger

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Start the name-calling? Good lord MerPig, when did I ever quit--especially where you were concerned?

A joke?

LOL....says the pig who lives in a litter box taking imaginary vacations.
That's what a piece of crap like you does, name calling and blast people that don't follow your bipolar way of thinking.go take a couple of Prozac and calm down for a while Scumdog.
1 post removed
harvey wall banger

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>It's 4 out of 5. Bush didn't win an election 2000. He was appointed by his bubby, the makeup lady and the Supreme Court in the only decision in history that isn't ever to be used as a legal precedent in the future. And 2004 he ran as an encumbent, so even that one was bullshit.

You have to admit it's a little funny. They hate women, latinos and blacks. They'll admit it. They don't want their votes. But they're 56 percent of the electorate. But they think they can still win. This isn't about policy. This is about math. I hope I don't lose them with all this trig, but here goes. Saty with me tea baggers. You want 51 when it's over. There's 100 to start. Take away the people you hate, that 56 percent. So 100-56= 44. But you need 51. You're either counting on the principles of mathematics to change, that 19 million people screw up their ballot, or you're just having trouble with your whole numbers. That may be it - numbers were invented by arabs. And you hate them too.
You are so stupid. You probably wear your underwear on your head after crapping in them. Your mother had you out of her rear instead of her vagina. That's why I think of you as a piece of crap.
harvey wall banger

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Good point. I had forgotten about that one.

It's amazing to me that these guys talk about "America" as if it is some shining beacon in the world, yet they are perfectly willing to let our democracy be undermined by a minority. They refuse to be inclusive of other nationalities, cultures, life-styles, etc., yet they think they can make it on the NASCAR/WALL STREET vote alone. Not going to happen.

If republicans have any hopes of winning, they are going to have to move back towards the center and if they do that, they are going to lose the extreme wing-nuts. As Bob Dole said on Fox News today, even Reagan couldn't win the nomination in today's republican party.

It's a recipe for their own extinction and there's not much they can do about it.
Yes there is. Stop letting retards like you from voting. That's the best solution.
1 post removed
harvey wall banger

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
This is one of my favorites:

"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

Or this one where he blames the previous administration for the recession that happened at the end of his own presidency:

"You know, I'm the President during this period of time, but I think when the history of this period is written, people will realize a lot of the decisions that were made on Wall Street took place over a decade or so, before I arrived in President, during I arrived in President." --George W. Bush, ABC News interview, Dec. 1, 2008

And it makes no sense whatsoever.
And neither do you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
who got shot by hpd last night? 5 min LOVE 135
school supplies lists 27 min ? 1
S.G da baby shaker 1 hr Wow 33
rt60 carwash 1 hr norm 1
morris bldg fire 2 hr Ridiculous 40
Lisa Hernandez (Sep '11) 2 hr big d 22
scandalous women of huntington 3 hr joeyP 13
Doctors behaving badly!!!!! 3 hr waat 26
•••