Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

#15836 May 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>You must care, Doucheknot. You responded and rather weakly at that.

But you keep dancing for me, MerPig and I'll keep making fun of you.

But you wouldn't have it any other way, would you?
Scumbag.
1 post removed
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

#15838 May 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Let's recap, shall we?

Republicans lost in 1992 and again in 1996. Bill Clinton won both of those elections.

That's 2 elections for democrats.

Republicans won in 2000 and 2004. George Bush won both of those elections.

That's two elections for republicans.

Obama won in 2008 and again in 2012. He's a democrat.

That's two more elections for democrats.

Republicans have lost 4 out of 6 elections. They are losing elections because they no longer represent all Americans. They only represent the white ones and since the demographics of the country are changing, their prospects for winning future elections are very dim.
You picking and choosing elections doesn't prove any point. You mixing congressional elections with presidential elections is laughable. You really need to check into a hospital. Your mind is really screwed up.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#15839 May 27, 2013
Leave your mom out of this, retard.
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Scumbag.
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

#15840 May 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Start the name-calling? Good lord MerPig, when did I ever quit--especially where you were concerned?

A joke?

LOL....says the pig who lives in a litter box taking imaginary vacations.
That's what a piece of crap like you does, name calling and blast people that don't follow your bipolar way of thinking.go take a couple of Prozac and calm down for a while Scumdog.
1 post removed
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

#15842 May 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>It's 4 out of 5. Bush didn't win an election 2000. He was appointed by his bubby, the makeup lady and the Supreme Court in the only decision in history that isn't ever to be used as a legal precedent in the future. And 2004 he ran as an encumbent, so even that one was bullshit.

You have to admit it's a little funny. They hate women, latinos and blacks. They'll admit it. They don't want their votes. But they're 56 percent of the electorate. But they think they can still win. This isn't about policy. This is about math. I hope I don't lose them with all this trig, but here goes. Saty with me tea baggers. You want 51 when it's over. There's 100 to start. Take away the people you hate, that 56 percent. So 100-56= 44. But you need 51. You're either counting on the principles of mathematics to change, that 19 million people screw up their ballot, or you're just having trouble with your whole numbers. That may be it - numbers were invented by arabs. And you hate them too.
You are so stupid. You probably wear your underwear on your head after crapping in them. Your mother had you out of her rear instead of her vagina. That's why I think of you as a piece of crap.
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

#15843 May 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Good point. I had forgotten about that one.

It's amazing to me that these guys talk about "America" as if it is some shining beacon in the world, yet they are perfectly willing to let our democracy be undermined by a minority. They refuse to be inclusive of other nationalities, cultures, life-styles, etc., yet they think they can make it on the NASCAR/WALL STREET vote alone. Not going to happen.

If republicans have any hopes of winning, they are going to have to move back towards the center and if they do that, they are going to lose the extreme wing-nuts. As Bob Dole said on Fox News today, even Reagan couldn't win the nomination in today's republican party.

It's a recipe for their own extinction and there's not much they can do about it.
Yes there is. Stop letting retards like you from voting. That's the best solution.
1 post removed
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

#15845 May 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
This is one of my favorites:

"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

Or this one where he blames the previous administration for the recession that happened at the end of his own presidency:

"You know, I'm the President during this period of time, but I think when the history of this period is written, people will realize a lot of the decisions that were made on Wall Street took place over a decade or so, before I arrived in President, during I arrived in President." --George W. Bush, ABC News interview, Dec. 1, 2008

And it makes no sense whatsoever.
And neither do you.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#15846 May 27, 2013
And what does a piece of shyt like you do?

Whine? Cry? Pork your sister? All of the above?

Take another hit of hillbilly heroin, hillbilly. Nobody cares.
<quoted text>
That's what a piece of crap like you does, name calling and blast people that don't follow your bipolar way of thinking.go take a couple of Prozac and calm down for a while Scumdog.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#15847 May 27, 2013
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." George Bush--Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." George Bush--Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#15848 May 27, 2013
Your mother still regularly puts you back in her rear end.

That's why you are a piece of crap.
<quoted text>
You are so stupid. You probably wear your underwear on your head after crapping in them. Your mother had you out of her rear instead of her vagina. That's why I think of you as a piece of crap.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#15849 May 27, 2013
"So what?" –President Bush, responding to a an ABC News correspondent who pointed out that Al Qaeda wasn't a threat in Iraq until after the U.S. invaded, Dec. 14, 2008

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#15850 May 27, 2013
"Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job." --to FEMA director Michael Brown, who resigned 10 days later amid criticism over his handling of the Hurricane Katrina debacle, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005
1 post removed
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

#15852 May 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
"Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job." --to FEMA director Michael Brown, who resigned 10 days later amid criticism over his handling of the Hurricane Katrina debacle, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005
That's why he was fired he was doing one Hell of a job. I would fire somebody for doing one Hell of a job. I want them to do a great job not a Hell of a job.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#15853 May 27, 2013
That's a dumb statement even for you. He was fired because he was incompetent.
<quoted text>
That's why he was fired he was doing one Hell of a job. I would fire somebody for doing one Hell of a job. I want them to do a great job not a Hell of a job.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#15854 May 27, 2013
"See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction." - Said by President Bush at a speech in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on October 3, 2003

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#15855 May 27, 2013
"Do you have blacks, too?" - President Bush asked this question at a meeting with Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso in Washington, D.C. on November 8, 2001
the enlightened one

Uneeda, WV

#15856 May 27, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
''It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing.''
—Barack Obama, confusing German for ''Austrian,'' a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009
accountable= able to count ones bad deeds

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#15857 May 27, 2013
Hiya Sundog.

Still fighting the good fight I see:)

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#15858 May 27, 2013
the enlightened one

Uneeda, WV

#15859 May 27, 2013
question ? being as the owner of this post is getting the most attention with several other ones and is posted all over other topix to. are you government employe or contractor and are you being paid to be on topix ? we must ask hard questions for futher reference .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Downtown Huntington Furniture Store Cuts Ri... 41 min MarkJ- 4
Marshall ranked above WVU 47 min obsessed 59
i hate black people 48 min Old Jimmy 12
Drug dealers 1 hr SallyJo 6
pressure washing siding companies (May '12) 1 hr Gloria 19
Game changer for Unions? 1 hr Family Guy 2
WV Atty General - CHH SMMC takeover 1 hr BOOM UNWIND IT 62
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages