“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#15798 May 26, 2013
This is one of my favorites:

"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

Or this one where he blames the previous administration for the recession that happened at the end of his own presidency:

"You know, I'm the President during this period of time, but I think when the history of this period is written, people will realize a lot of the decisions that were made on Wall Street took place over a decade or so, before I arrived in President, during I arrived in President." --George W. Bush, ABC News interview, Dec. 1, 2008

And it makes no sense whatsoever.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15799 May 26, 2013
No, ignat. I am typing because this is an internet forum and typing is how we communicate.

Reality is not your strong suit, is it?
Sundog512 wrote:
You are typing because creepy has your tongue.
<quoted text>
Penny

Columbus, OH

#15800 May 26, 2013
And after 5 years of Democrats we are even worse! It's not a matter of Democrat or Republican, it is the street level people need to pay attention, contact their local and statewide leaders and tell them how it is. Right now, as it stands, the people with the money are paying those in office, either with cash "donations" or with favors, and we on the street are the victims of their wheeling and dealing. I say NO MORE!! If you see something you don't like, or don't understand, call your congressperson. Bug the hell out of them. Let them know that we will be heard. Don't back a Democrat just because you have been a Democrat forever as your Grandaddy and his Grandaddy was. Don't back a Republican for the same reason. Listen to the candidates, get their information, check their credentials and vote for the best person.
If this country doesn't come to Civil war over race, it will be the Democrats vs Republicans, and not one Politician I know of is worth bloodshed, but they are only as awful as "we the people" let them be.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#15801 May 26, 2013
Aarguing with tea baggers is like whiffle ball. You'll get bored with it soon, Sundog.

I still love the classics.

"Family is where our nations finds hope. Where wings take dream."

GEORGE W. BUSH.

The worst of all time:

"Rarely is the questions asked: Is our children learning?"

GEORGE W. BUSH
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#15802 May 26, 2013
Come on Penny. Take the plunge into full-blown tea bagger-hood. You're 3/4 of the way already. War over race? Nope. Only on What The Fox. Worse than ever before? Nope. Unemployment lowest since Bush, stock market higher than ever in history, ending wars predicated on lies, saved the auto industry, shrinking the deficit, protected women from a return to the 50s. You know, the "good old days." Back when you could beat your wife while a cop watched and blacks couldn't vote.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#15803 May 27, 2013
What happens when a tea bagger with a boner walks into a wall?

He breaks his nose.
mcbill

Richmond, VA

#15804 May 27, 2013
Goodluck penny... Sounds like you are waking up. Nevermind the godless dirtbags on here like cophater and dogtirdinthesun... You can not argue with immoral meatsacks of cells or animals for that matter. Just check out thier ramblings and imagine a country full of thier garbage.
And thanks again dirtbags for the display... Keep up the good work!

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15805 May 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Aarguing with tea baggers is like whiffle ball. You'll get bored with it soon, Sundog.
I still love the classics.
"Family is where our nations finds hope. Where wings take dream."
GEORGE W. BUSH.
The worst of all time:
"Rarely is the questions asked: Is our children learning?"
GEORGE W. BUSH
I think Bush was probably speaking a secret code republican language only understood by his fellow idiots.
2 posts removed

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15808 May 27, 2013
"I think it was in the Rose Garden where I issued this brilliant statement: If I had a magic wand -- but the president doesn't have a magic wand. You just can't say,'low gas.'" --George W. Bush, Washington D.C., July 15, 2008

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15809 May 27, 2013
"And they have no disregard for human life." --George W. Bush, on the brutality of Afghan fighters, Washington, D.C., July 15, 2008

(Republitards will spend days trying to figure this one out).

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15810 May 27, 2013
"Amigo! Amigo!" --George W. Bush, calling out to Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi in Spanish at the G-8 Summit, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15811 May 27, 2013
"Throughout our history, the words of the Declaration have inspired immigrants from around the world to set sail to our shores. These immigrants have helped transform 13 small colonies into a great and growing nation of more than 300 people." --George W. Bush, Charlottesville, Va., July 4, 2008
3 posts removed

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15815 May 27, 2013
"Tribal sovereignty means that; it's sovereign. I mean, you're a -- you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And therefore the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities." --Washington, D.C., Aug. 6, 2004

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15816 May 27, 2013
"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15817 May 27, 2013
I'm the commander -- see, I don't need to explain -- I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president." George W. Bush--as quoted in Bob Woodward's Bush at War

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15818 May 27, 2013
"Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." George W. Bush discussing the Iraq war with Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson in 2003, as quoted by Robertson

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15819 May 27, 2013
"I think I was unprepared for war." George W. Bush –on the biggest regret of his presidency, ABC News interview, Dec. 1, 2008

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15820 May 27, 2013
Homey

Princeton, WV

#15821 May 27, 2013
“Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be somewhere ... nope, no weapons over there ... maybe under here." George W. Bush – 3/25/04
vote larry barker

Netherlands

#15822 May 27, 2013
vote larry barker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelley at Rescare 11 min evan 5
fairland recruiting hhs players 24 min confused 20
What happened to all the WVU fans ? 30 min SavageNation 17
Petition for a Bojangles,popeyes and red robin ... (Jun '13) 48 min Petition for What 28
west end w&*r3$ 59 min Daniel B 6
MARSHALL claim To Fame isn't What YOU think HERD 1 hr tupelo 158
No longer Giovannis 1 hr Wow 5
Huntington Dating
Find my Match

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News