“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#15773 May 26, 2013
Nah, you're just a hypocrite. That makes you a republitard.
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
I lied. Oh crap that must make me a democrat.
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

#15774 May 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, killing Osama bin Laden. We don't blame him for that.
Hey Sunspot your called and said it was time for you to go home. She told me you are grounded for telling to many lies. So she is going to lock you back up in the basement and cut your Internet off for a couple of weeks until you learn not to lie.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#15775 May 26, 2013
Bush and intelligence in the same sentence....LMAO. That's freaking hilarious.

Bush had a policy of non-interference in Pakistan as echoed by John McCain. They refused to go after him in Pakistan and called Obama naïve for saying he would.

How's that policy working out for them?

Watch McCain make fun of Obama for saying he would go into Pakistan.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't suppose that his intelligence effort had anything to do with that.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#15776 May 26, 2013
Is that even English that you're speaking, Dingbat?
<quoted text>
Glad to see you back. Sunspot is being ignorant as usually and the rest is even more ignorant.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#15777 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Glad to see you back. Sunspot is being ignorant as usually and the rest is even more ignorant.
Stuck Fick may not actually be that ignorant, he may just have his head so far up Oliar's ass that oxygen is being shut off to his brain.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#15778 May 26, 2013
That's nothing either you or Harvey gay banger ever have to worry about. Neither of you have brains to deprive of oxygen.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuck Fick may not actually be that ignorant, he may just have his head so far up Oliar's ass that oxygen is being shut off to his brain.
1 post removed
harvey wall banger

Charleston, WV

#15780 May 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>That's nothing either you or Harvey gay banger ever have to worry about. Neither of you have brains to deprive of oxygen.
Anybody that would worship Obama like you and Bacon Licker does must be gay. You two must have a man crush on that coke head Obammy. Just keep up that love fest Obammy might through some crumbs after he gets done spending our national treasury dry. Hope Bacon Licker likes sloppy seconds after Wimpy Limpy gets done with your hooch. He might need to tie a 2x4 to his back to keep from falling in.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#15781 May 26, 2013
Gosh, I wonder how many people have tried this, and failed. Thankfully, I never gave you any credit for being original.
Sundog512 wrote:
I have to go now, creepy and I need our nightly together time. Best wishes to Knows for a safe holiday. Creeps, where are you buddy? I will be there soon.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#15782 May 26, 2013
I'm still waiting for a decent conservative to come on here and post a coherent argument. These guys are all the same. I though Harvey Gangbanger might be something new, but it's the same old What The Fox talking points that only work on dumb tea baggers that, as they say, "don't read good." Louda's good. He admits that these guys lose more voters than they gain. I suppose it's obvious though. When you hate 63 percent of the electorate and expect to win an election, your success rate will be pretty sad. They've lost 4 out of the last 5. But, hey, stick to your guns tea baggers. Keep shouting from the sidelines. At least the other tea baggers are listening.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#15783 May 26, 2013
Now that's funny, Bushlady. You're the one that when given an entire list of things that bush did wrong, denied that any of it ever happened. You're not drinking the Kool-Aid, lady, you're taking it in enema form.
<quoted text>
Anybody that would worship Obama like you and Bacon Licker does must be gay. You two must have a man crush on that coke head Obammy. Just keep up that love fest Obammy might through some crumbs after he gets done spending our national treasury dry. Hope Bacon Licker likes sloppy seconds after Wimpy Limpy gets done with your hooch. He might need to tie a 2x4 to his back to keep from falling in.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#15784 May 26, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I'm still waiting for a decent conservative to come on here and post a coherent argument. These guys are all the same. I though Harvey Gangbanger might be something new, but it's the same old What The Fox talking points that only work on dumb tea baggers that, as they say, "don't read good." Louda's good. He admits that these guys lose more voters than they gain. I suppose it's obvious though. When you hate 63 percent of the electorate and expect to win an election, your success rate will be pretty sad. They've lost 4 out of the last 5. But, hey, stick to your guns tea baggers. Keep shouting from the sidelines. At least the other tea baggers are listening.
Any time a group of people are only working for a portion of America instead of the whole country, they don't stand a chance. Republicans haven't figured that out yet. Even crazy old Bob Dole has seen the light when it comes to today's republicans.
1 post removed
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#15786 May 26, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Meat Lover (aka Chris Matthews), I've asked you this question before, do you remember 2010? Also, Slick Willie followed 12 yrs. Of republican presidency, and your boy Oliar followed 8 yrs. of republican presidency, so in the last 33 yrs., there have been 20 yrs. of republican presidents vs. 13 yrs. of dumbocrats. So as usual, your 4 out of 5 argument is Just like you, weak and lame.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#15787 May 26, 2013
You must care, Doucheknot. You responded and rather weakly at that.

But you keep dancing for me, MerPig and I'll keep making fun of you.

But you wouldn't have it any other way, would you?
Sundog512 wrote:
Like I care what you think. Talk louder boy, you have the biggest mouth on Topix and still say nothing.
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#15788 May 26, 2013
And that's why things are so completely screwed up.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Meat Lover (aka Chris Matthews), I've asked you this question before, do you remember 2010? Also, Slick Willie followed 12 yrs. Of republican presidency, and your boy Oliar followed 8 yrs. of republican presidency, so in the last 33 yrs., there have been 20 yrs. of republican presidents vs. 13 yrs. of dumbocrats. So as usual, your 4 out of 5 argument is Just like you, weak and lame.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#15790 May 26, 2013
Let's recap, shall we?

Republicans lost in 1992 and again in 1996. Bill Clinton won both of those elections.

That's 2 elections for democrats.

Republicans won in 2000 and 2004. George Bush won both of those elections.

That's two elections for republicans.

Obama won in 2008 and again in 2012. He's a democrat.

That's two more elections for democrats.

Republicans have lost 4 out of 6 elections. They are losing elections because they no longer represent all Americans. They only represent the white ones and since the demographics of the country are changing, their prospects for winning future elections are very dim.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#15791 May 26, 2013
Start the name-calling? Good lord MerPig, when did I ever quit--especially where you were concerned?

A joke?

LOL....says the pig who lives in a litter box taking imaginary vacations.
Sundog512 wrote:
Start the name calling, it is all you have other than your BFF creepy. Louder boy, you still say nothing. Making fun? Boy you are the biggest joke on here, you just don't know it. LMAO
<quoted text>
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#15793 May 26, 2013
Actually, I'm not talking. I'm typing.

But that's not the first time I've had to correct you, Moonbat. How's that 9/11 conspiracy working out for you.

;)
Sundog512 wrote:
LOL.....says the loud talker who says nothing.
<quoted text>
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#15794 May 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Let's recap, shall we?
Republicans lost in 1992 and again in 1996. Bill Clinton won both of those elections.
That's 2 elections for democrats.
Republicans won in 2000 and 2004. George Bush won both of those elections.
That's two elections for republicans.
Obama won in 2008 and again in 2012. He's a democrat.
That's two more elections for democrats.
Republicans have lost 4 out of 6 elections. They are losing elections because they no longer represent all Americans. They only represent the white ones and since the demographics of the country are changing, their prospects for winning future elections are very dim.

It's 4 out of 5. Bush didn't win an election 2000. He was appointed by his bubby, the makeup lady and the Supreme Court in the only decision in history that isn't ever to be used as a legal precedent in the future. And 2004 he ran as an encumbent, so even that one was bullshit.

You have to admit it's a little funny. They hate women, latinos and blacks. They'll admit it. They don't want their votes. But they're 56 percent of the electorate. But they think they can still win. This isn't about policy. This is about math. I hope I don't lose them with all this trig, but here goes. Saty with me tea baggers. You want 51 when it's over. There's 100 to start. Take away the people you hate, that 56 percent. So 100-56= 44. But you need 51. You're either counting on the principles of mathematics to change, that 19 million people screw up their ballot, or you're just having trouble with your whole numbers. That may be it - numbers were invented by arabs. And you hate them too.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#15795 May 26, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's 4 out of 5. Bush didn't win an election 2000. He was appointed by his bubby, the makeup lady and the Supreme Court in the only decision in history that isn't ever to be used as a legal precedent in the future. And 2004 he ran as an encumbent, so even that one was bullshit.
You have to admit it's a little funny. They hate women, latinos and blacks. They'll admit it. They don't want their votes. But they're 56 percent of the electorate. But they think they can still win. This isn't about policy. This is about math. I hope I don't lose them with all this trig, but here goes. Saty with me tea baggers. You want 51 when it's over. There's 100 to start. Take away the people you hate, that 56 percent. So 100-56= 44. But you need 51. You're either counting on the principles of mathematics to change, that 19 million people screw up their ballot, or you're just having trouble with your whole numbers. That may be it - numbers were invented by arabs. And you hate them too.
Good point. I had forgotten about that one.

It's amazing to me that these guys talk about "America" as if it is some shining beacon in the world, yet they are perfectly willing to let our democracy be undermined by a minority. They refuse to be inclusive of other nationalities, cultures, life-styles, etc., yet they think they can make it on the NASCAR/WALL STREET vote alone. Not going to happen.

If republicans have any hopes of winning, they are going to have to move back towards the center and if they do that, they are going to lose the extreme wing-nuts. As Bob Dole said on Fox News today, even Reagan couldn't win the nomination in today's republican party.

It's a recipe for their own extinction and there's not much they can do about it.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#15796 May 26, 2013
“One of the very difficult parts of the decision I made on the financial crisis was to use hardworking people’s money to help prevent there to be a crisis.”

...GEORGE W. BUSH

I love Bushisms. This is one of his least popular ones, but I think it's classic. I've read it over and over. Sometimes it starts to make sense, sometimes not. It's great. I think you have to speak tea bagger to understand it fully. His others are hysterical too. But this one goes on email signature.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huddleston Bowling law firm 11 min Mr_Awesome 3
What happened to Darren? 18 min Tena 1
The FAKE Hillbilly Hotdogs on 3rd Ave 26 min Shady 5
Courtney Crabtree snitching on her Detroit hero... 41 min Observer 6
March 2014 Dish Network Referral Codes - $50 an... (Apr '14) 58 min adm 66
Jotae 1 hr Curioous 1
ryan mayo 1 hr 360 girl 6
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web