Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#15793 May 26, 2013
Actually, I'm not talking. I'm typing.

But that's not the first time I've had to correct you, Moonbat. How's that 9/11 conspiracy working out for you.

;)
Sundog512 wrote:
LOL.....says the loud talker who says nothing.
<quoted text>
bacon hater

Mckeesport, PA

#15794 May 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Let's recap, shall we?
Republicans lost in 1992 and again in 1996. Bill Clinton won both of those elections.
That's 2 elections for democrats.
Republicans won in 2000 and 2004. George Bush won both of those elections.
That's two elections for republicans.
Obama won in 2008 and again in 2012. He's a democrat.
That's two more elections for democrats.
Republicans have lost 4 out of 6 elections. They are losing elections because they no longer represent all Americans. They only represent the white ones and since the demographics of the country are changing, their prospects for winning future elections are very dim.

It's 4 out of 5. Bush didn't win an election 2000. He was appointed by his bubby, the makeup lady and the Supreme Court in the only decision in history that isn't ever to be used as a legal precedent in the future. And 2004 he ran as an encumbent, so even that one was bullshit.

You have to admit it's a little funny. They hate women, latinos and blacks. They'll admit it. They don't want their votes. But they're 56 percent of the electorate. But they think they can still win. This isn't about policy. This is about math. I hope I don't lose them with all this trig, but here goes. Saty with me tea baggers. You want 51 when it's over. There's 100 to start. Take away the people you hate, that 56 percent. So 100-56= 44. But you need 51. You're either counting on the principles of mathematics to change, that 19 million people screw up their ballot, or you're just having trouble with your whole numbers. That may be it - numbers were invented by arabs. And you hate them too.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#15795 May 26, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's 4 out of 5. Bush didn't win an election 2000. He was appointed by his bubby, the makeup lady and the Supreme Court in the only decision in history that isn't ever to be used as a legal precedent in the future. And 2004 he ran as an encumbent, so even that one was bullshit.
You have to admit it's a little funny. They hate women, latinos and blacks. They'll admit it. They don't want their votes. But they're 56 percent of the electorate. But they think they can still win. This isn't about policy. This is about math. I hope I don't lose them with all this trig, but here goes. Saty with me tea baggers. You want 51 when it's over. There's 100 to start. Take away the people you hate, that 56 percent. So 100-56= 44. But you need 51. You're either counting on the principles of mathematics to change, that 19 million people screw up their ballot, or you're just having trouble with your whole numbers. That may be it - numbers were invented by arabs. And you hate them too.
Good point. I had forgotten about that one.

It's amazing to me that these guys talk about "America" as if it is some shining beacon in the world, yet they are perfectly willing to let our democracy be undermined by a minority. They refuse to be inclusive of other nationalities, cultures, life-styles, etc., yet they think they can make it on the NASCAR/WALL STREET vote alone. Not going to happen.

If republicans have any hopes of winning, they are going to have to move back towards the center and if they do that, they are going to lose the extreme wing-nuts. As Bob Dole said on Fox News today, even Reagan couldn't win the nomination in today's republican party.

It's a recipe for their own extinction and there's not much they can do about it.
bacon hater

Mckeesport, PA

#15796 May 26, 2013
“One of the very difficult parts of the decision I made on the financial crisis was to use hardworking people’s money to help prevent there to be a crisis.”

...GEORGE W. BUSH

I love Bushisms. This is one of his least popular ones, but I think it's classic. I've read it over and over. Sometimes it starts to make sense, sometimes not. It's great. I think you have to speak tea bagger to understand it fully. His others are hysterical too. But this one goes on email signature.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#15798 May 26, 2013
This is one of my favorites:

"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

Or this one where he blames the previous administration for the recession that happened at the end of his own presidency:

"You know, I'm the President during this period of time, but I think when the history of this period is written, people will realize a lot of the decisions that were made on Wall Street took place over a decade or so, before I arrived in President, during I arrived in President." --George W. Bush, ABC News interview, Dec. 1, 2008

And it makes no sense whatsoever.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#15799 May 26, 2013
No, ignat. I am typing because this is an internet forum and typing is how we communicate.

Reality is not your strong suit, is it?
Sundog512 wrote:
You are typing because creepy has your tongue.
<quoted text>
Penny

Reynoldsburg, OH

#15800 May 26, 2013
And after 5 years of Democrats we are even worse! It's not a matter of Democrat or Republican, it is the street level people need to pay attention, contact their local and statewide leaders and tell them how it is. Right now, as it stands, the people with the money are paying those in office, either with cash "donations" or with favors, and we on the street are the victims of their wheeling and dealing. I say NO MORE!! If you see something you don't like, or don't understand, call your congressperson. Bug the hell out of them. Let them know that we will be heard. Don't back a Democrat just because you have been a Democrat forever as your Grandaddy and his Grandaddy was. Don't back a Republican for the same reason. Listen to the candidates, get their information, check their credentials and vote for the best person.
If this country doesn't come to Civil war over race, it will be the Democrats vs Republicans, and not one Politician I know of is worth bloodshed, but they are only as awful as "we the people" let them be.
bacon hater

Mckeesport, PA

#15801 May 26, 2013
Aarguing with tea baggers is like whiffle ball. You'll get bored with it soon, Sundog.

I still love the classics.

"Family is where our nations finds hope. Where wings take dream."

GEORGE W. BUSH.

The worst of all time:

"Rarely is the questions asked: Is our children learning?"

GEORGE W. BUSH
bacon hater

Mckeesport, PA

#15802 May 26, 2013
Come on Penny. Take the plunge into full-blown tea bagger-hood. You're 3/4 of the way already. War over race? Nope. Only on What The Fox. Worse than ever before? Nope. Unemployment lowest since Bush, stock market higher than ever in history, ending wars predicated on lies, saved the auto industry, shrinking the deficit, protected women from a return to the 50s. You know, the "good old days." Back when you could beat your wife while a cop watched and blacks couldn't vote.
bacon hater

Mckeesport, PA

#15803 May 27, 2013
What happens when a tea bagger with a boner walks into a wall?

He breaks his nose.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#15804 May 27, 2013
Goodluck penny... Sounds like you are waking up. Nevermind the godless dirtbags on here like cophater and dogtirdinthesun... You can not argue with immoral meatsacks of cells or animals for that matter. Just check out thier ramblings and imagine a country full of thier garbage.
And thanks again dirtbags for the display... Keep up the good work!

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#15805 May 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Aarguing with tea baggers is like whiffle ball. You'll get bored with it soon, Sundog.
I still love the classics.
"Family is where our nations finds hope. Where wings take dream."
GEORGE W. BUSH.
The worst of all time:
"Rarely is the questions asked: Is our children learning?"
GEORGE W. BUSH
I think Bush was probably speaking a secret code republican language only understood by his fellow idiots.
2 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#15808 May 27, 2013
"I think it was in the Rose Garden where I issued this brilliant statement: If I had a magic wand -- but the president doesn't have a magic wand. You just can't say,'low gas.'" --George W. Bush, Washington D.C., July 15, 2008

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#15809 May 27, 2013
"And they have no disregard for human life." --George W. Bush, on the brutality of Afghan fighters, Washington, D.C., July 15, 2008

(Republitards will spend days trying to figure this one out).

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#15810 May 27, 2013
"Amigo! Amigo!" --George W. Bush, calling out to Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi in Spanish at the G-8 Summit, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#15811 May 27, 2013
"Throughout our history, the words of the Declaration have inspired immigrants from around the world to set sail to our shores. These immigrants have helped transform 13 small colonies into a great and growing nation of more than 300 people." --George W. Bush, Charlottesville, Va., July 4, 2008
3 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#15815 May 27, 2013
"Tribal sovereignty means that; it's sovereign. I mean, you're a -- you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And therefore the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities." --Washington, D.C., Aug. 6, 2004

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#15816 May 27, 2013
"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#15817 May 27, 2013
I'm the commander -- see, I don't need to explain -- I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president." George W. Bush--as quoted in Bob Woodward's Bush at War

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#15818 May 27, 2013
"Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." George W. Bush discussing the Iraq war with Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson in 2003, as quoted by Robertson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Psycho Stalker Christine Lewis 1 hr Obvious 4
Gc services 4 hr Chloe 1
Infocision 5 hr Chloe 1
Bob Leffingwell?? 7 hr A64j56q 1
Doc Holliday brings dishonor to the HERD fire him 7 hr Bring Nehlen back 3
Marshall you are a total embarrassment to the T... 7 hr Marco 2
Marshall Football 7 hr Marco 19

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance