Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#15639 May 25, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Who was he pulling for?
I think a better question would be WHAT was he pulling.
Because I am betting he was pulling his Crowley.
;)
<quoted text>
Just thinking that I might have been turns you on doesn't it Stuck Fick?
bushman

Charleston, WV

#15640 May 25, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Who was he pulling for?

I think a better question would be WHAT was he pulling.

Because I am betting he was pulling his Crowley.

;)
What have you been pulling on? It sure isn't your own. You most have pulling on Bacon Haters crawfish.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#15641 May 25, 2013
Not in the least, but if that's your fantasy, go for it. After all, a man that names himself after another man's junk obviously has peters on his mind.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Just thinking that I might have been turns you on doesn't it Stuck Fick?

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15642 May 25, 2013
Is that your fantasy? For a woman, you have a very active imagination.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
What have you been pulling on? It sure isn't your own. You most have pulling on Bacon Haters crawfish.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15643 May 25, 2013
Forgot to sign into your bushlover name, huh?
Dragonfly wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a SOB. Did your mother have any children that lived. You have no idea what your mother fooled with do you? Probably a teddy bear, maybe even an electrical object that didn't produce any sperm.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15644 May 25, 2013
We've Discussed Argued Over Our Politics and Our Beliefs...For 772 Pages....

Now We're Gonna Argue Over Who Can Pull a Better Pecker???....

Ok....Democrats Pull It Toward The Left....While Republicans Tend To Pull It To The Right....

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15645 May 25, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Forgot to sign into your bushlover name, huh?
<quoted text>
LMAO.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15646 May 25, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
Bushlady hasn't figured out this works yet.

;)

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15647 May 25, 2013
Where Are All The Republicans???....

Are They Giving Respects To The Dead Soldiers That {THEY} Played a Big Part In Them Becoming {Dead}....Iraqi War.....
2 posts removed
bacon hater

Saxonburg, PA

#15650 May 25, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>hey mr rabbit, those pesky republicans are probably giving respect to the people I let die in Benghazi when I didn't send help. Catch you later, I have to go drone some Americans.
They should be trying to take care of the 30,000 American kids that they murdered, dismembered and wounded for their lies. We'll take care of those 4 guys and their families.
1 post removed

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15652 May 25, 2013
Well honestly, defending "you" is kind of a waste of time. I mean let's face it. You're president. It's your last term. Hillary is going to win next time, so this is just an exercise in slapping around idiots. Honestly, that's my only goal here.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>whats happening, lap dog? I figured you would be on here defending me with all your might. I appreciate every peon that takes up for me. Hey, I haven't seen any newspapers today so I don't know if any of the agencies under me have done anything else illegal since yesterday. Check on that for me, boy. If my administration has done anything lately like use the IRS to target my rivals, leave Americans to die with no help in a foreign country, spy on reporters, or call terrorism workplace violence, please take up for me.
Just do the usual routine, ok? Find something bush did wrong several years ago and bring that up. Or better yet, tell them how great Hillary is and how I single handedly judo chopped bin laden into submission. That usually takes all responsibility off of me for the idiotic things I constantly do.
Thanks in advance, lap dog. Remember, blame bush.
Concern Troll

Princeton, WV

#15653 May 25, 2013
I am liberal as anyone but Obama was responsible for 4 deaths in Libya, a bastion of peace, at least Bush kept us safe after 9/11. Clinton was the greatest ever but was getting a blow job and let Bin Laden escape that makes him one of the worst ever.
LMAO

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15654 May 25, 2013
Only those 4? Well that shows how republicans think. I'll be thinking of the 4000 that Bush sent to their death in Iraq for no reason. But I guess that kind of thinking constitutes saying, blame bush, blame bush, blame bush. Funny how that works, huh?
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>hey mr rabbit, those pesky republicans are probably giving respect to the people I let die in Benghazi when I didn't send help. Catch you later, I have to go drone some Americans.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15655 May 25, 2013
Well, unless you count the 60+ who died in American embassies under Bush. But, I'm sure you don't count them. Because if you did, your whole narrative would be shot in the rear.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>i know I'm out of the loop and never know what's going on, but who are these 30,000 kids you speak of? And it's too late to take care of the 4 guys, they were left to die with no help. First time in American history that our people were purposely left to die.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15656 May 25, 2013
Libya a bastion of peace?

LMAO.

I'm so thankful you're a republican. It's a great party for the terminally uninformed.
Concern Troll wrote:
I am liberal as anyone but Obama was responsible for 4 deaths in Libya, a bastion of peace, at least Bush kept us safe after 9/11. Clinton was the greatest ever but was getting a blow job and let Bin Laden escape that makes him one of the worst ever.
LMAO
bacon hater

Saxonburg, PA

#15657 May 25, 2013
I gotta hand it to you dumb tea baggers - you do stand by your convictions. Stupid, ignorant, world-destroying convictions based on disproven fanatasies and ancient books full of magic people, but convictions nonetheless. From attacking the wrong country to avenge 9/11 to blaming poor people for our financial crisis, holding your ground is what you do. Even when it's water and you're sinking like a brick, by God you'll stand there.

You think Jesus coming back cancels out global warming and that gay people just need a vaccine or something to be straight. You think we'd be safer if more people had guns in more places and you were gonna give Sarah Palin the launch codes. You think Bush was just biding his time to kill bin Laden and that Obama is a muslim from Kenya. No matter what happens to come along, from fossils to books, you'll pretend it isn't there, that it's a liberal hoax or that men in tents 2,000 years ago knew better. I've said it before - it would be said if it wasn't so damn hysterical.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15658 May 25, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I gotta hand it to you dumb tea baggers - you do stand by your convictions. Stupid, ignorant, world-destroying convictions based on disproven fanatasies and ancient books full of magic people, but convictions nonetheless. From attacking the wrong country to avenge 9/11 to blaming poor people for our financial crisis, holding your ground is what you do. Even when it's water and you're sinking like a brick, by God you'll stand there.
You think Jesus coming back cancels out global warming and that gay people just need a vaccine or something to be straight. You think we'd be safer if more people had guns in more places and you were gonna give Sarah Palin the launch codes. You think Bush was just biding his time to kill bin Laden and that Obama is a muslim from Kenya. No matter what happens to come along, from fossils to books, you'll pretend it isn't there, that it's a liberal hoax or that men in tents 2,000 years ago knew better. I've said it before - it would be said if it wasn't so damn hysterical.
You used the word "think" a lot. I'm sure you didn't really mean that. Because as we all can tell by their completely ignorant comments, thinking is just not their strong suit.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#15659 May 25, 2013
Dtf?
bushman

Charleston, WV

#15660 May 25, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>You used the word "think" a lot. I'm sure you didn't really mean that. Because as we all can tell by their completely ignorant comments, thinking is just not their strong suit.
Oh go suck a raw egg. Your wife is servicing me. She likes to bite though. I am going to make her take her false teeth out next time. She told me you like men. I told her anytime she needs a real man to come to me. I have never heard a woman scream so hard. She told me you couldn't get that tadpole of yours to do anything. That's alright she will be walking around with a smile on her face for a few days. When she gets cranky send her my way. Later scum dog. I'll see you when you are crying because your woman has come and gone.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15661 May 25, 2013
Bwahahahahaha.....you sure did fall from grace really fast.

Seriously, Bushlady, you have a hell of a fantasy life going on.

And I am sure you have never heard a woman scream so hard....because you are usually doing it to Crowley and he is begging for more. Just the way republicans like it.
bushlady wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh go suck a raw egg. Your wife is servicing me. She likes to bite though. I am going to make her take her false teeth out next time. She told me you like men. I told her anytime she needs a real man to come to me. I have never heard a woman scream so hard. She told me you couldn't get that tadpole of yours to do anything. That's alright she will be walking around with a smile on her face for a few days. When she gets cranky send her my way. Later scum dog. I'll see you when you are crying because your woman has come and gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The return of Tom McCallister to council has st... 17 min cannot be true 2
HHS and CMHS should ban YOGA PANTS now 1 hr Resident Doe 1
white guy likes black girls 2 hr smile 7
Aaron Searls shoots again 4 hr Funny 15
Brittany Beckelheimer and Tosha 5 hr mommies of the year 16
Do you have a Facebook? 5 hr yes 9
White and Hung 5 hr Mustache 2
Worst boss in Huntington (Mar '11) 22 hr cheermom 332

Huntington Jobs

Huntington People Search