“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#15661 May 25, 2013
Bwahahahahaha.....you sure did fall from grace really fast.

Seriously, Bushlady, you have a hell of a fantasy life going on.

And I am sure you have never heard a woman scream so hard....because you are usually doing it to Crowley and he is begging for more. Just the way republicans like it.
bushlady wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh go suck a raw egg. Your wife is servicing me. She likes to bite though. I am going to make her take her false teeth out next time. She told me you like men. I told her anytime she needs a real man to come to me. I have never heard a woman scream so hard. She told me you couldn't get that tadpole of yours to do anything. That's alright she will be walking around with a smile on her face for a few days. When she gets cranky send her my way. Later scum dog. I'll see you when you are crying because your woman has come and gone.
bushman

Seabrook, TX

#15662 May 25, 2013
I made Sundog's wife scream

And then he told her just look the other way and they just walked right past me.

I was sad
bushman

Seabrook, TX

#15663 May 25, 2013
Hey Crowley! My butt hurts bad. Please use KY next time.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15664 May 25, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>hey mr rabbit, those pesky republicans are probably giving respect to the people I let die in Benghazi when I didn't send help. Catch you later, I have to go drone some Americans.
Iíve Never Thought Of a Republican as Being {Pesky}....But Pesky May Be The {NEW} Branch They Have....Theyíve Got The GOP...The Tea Party....and Now....The Pesky Republicans!!!....

They Are The New...{Irritating Insect}....

But Seriously....Any American Who Dies......Especially By The Hands Of Terrorist....Should Be Mourned....And Given Respect....The Republicans Keep Bringing Up Benghazi as Though Itís The {Only} Embassy Thatís Ever Been Attacked....But It Wasnít....Embassies Have Been Attacked In Just About Every Administration....Karachi Was Attacked During The Bush Administration....Not Once....But {Twice}!!!....So If Weíre Gonna Turn Memorial Day Into a Political....{He Said/She Said} Issue....Then Why Did Bush Let The Karachi Embassy Be Attacked Not Once....But {Twice}???....With 12 Deaths I Think....Especially When He was In Middle East War Mode....
1 post removed
bushman

Charleston, WV

#15666 May 25, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Bwahahahahaha.....you sure did fall from grace really fast.

Seriously, Bushlady, you have a hell of a fantasy life going on.

And I am sure you have never heard a woman scream so hard....because you are usually doing it to Crowley and he is begging for more. Just the way republicans like it.
Hey Sunbitch, is your wife ready for another round. She called me a while ago and said give me fity dolla luv ya long time. I like them oriental ho's.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15667 May 25, 2013
Concern Troll wrote:
I am liberal as anyone but Obama was responsible for 4 deaths in Libya, a bastion of peace, at least Bush kept us safe after 9/11. Clinton was the greatest ever but was getting a blow job and let Bin Laden escape that makes him one of the worst ever.
LMAO
Not Only Did Bush keep us Safe After 911....He Also Made Us Broke and In Debt After 911!!!...
Clinton May Have Gotten Him a BJ...But He Left Detailed Instructions On Ben Laden and How Dangerous He was.......It's Not {His} Fault That Bushy Ignored Them.....

But I Hear The BJ Was Excellent...And It's Suspected Of Catapulting His Wife Into Becoming The President In 2016...

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#15668 May 25, 2013
Yeah, she said next time bring your wiener, Lady.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sunbitch, is your wife ready for another round. She called me a while ago and said give me fity dolla luv ya long time. I like them oriental ho's.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#15669 May 25, 2013
LOL. This is some seriously weak shyt.

But I am sure it is the best you can do.
Sundog514 wrote:
Creeps, where are you buddy? The old lady is off with Bushman and I figured we could get a little one on one time in. IM me when you are ready babe.

“Moo”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Chico, CA

#15670 May 25, 2013
Moo!
bushman

Seabrook, TX

#15671 May 25, 2013
I just farted and it smells like KY and Crowley
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#15673 May 25, 2013
"Hear" I am?

Seriously?

If you're going to imitate me, please try to speak proper English.
Sundog512 wrote:
Hear I am talking to myself, if creeps does not show up soon I am pretty sure I will be doing other things to myself. Hurry and get here buddy.
<quoted text>
bushman

Seabrook, TX

#15674 May 25, 2013
When I can't get my hands on a stiff Crowley, I go right for a cucumber.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#15676 May 25, 2013
It's always good when republicans reveal their true fantasies, isn't it?

;)
315hat

Logan, WV

#15677 May 25, 2013
Manchin sold our ass down the river if he is elected again we will all be in deep deep trouble he is against coal all the way
bushman

Seabrook, TX

#15678 May 25, 2013
I'm really sick. But, when I feel threatened, this is how I react--especially when I am on my period.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15679 May 25, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
It's always good when republicans reveal their true fantasies, isn't it?
;)
Bill O'Reilly had such fantasies even included a sandwich and a shower brush, he became a laughing stock at that time, several Republicans went down revealing their fantasies afterwards.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#15680 May 25, 2013
Billo was also preaching "family values" from the time his sitcom aired as well.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#15681 May 25, 2013
315hat wrote:
Manchin sold our ass down the river if he is elected again we will all be in deep deep trouble he is against coal all the way
I can wait until 2018, sorry you cannot. You ramble mythical illusions as well.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Corsicana, TX

#15682 May 25, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill O'Reilly had such fantasies even included a sandwich and a shower brush, he became a laughing stock at that time, several Republicans went down revealing their fantasies afterwards.
Yeah, they are a pretty sick bunch as bushlady has revealed about herself.
She's quite angry now. I love it when I have that much power over people.
;)
bushman

Charleston, WV

#15683 May 25, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, they are a pretty sick bunch as bushlady has revealed about herself.
She's quite angry now. I love it when I have that much power over people.
;)
You don't have power over me. I am not a mind numb robot like a lot of other idiots in your liberal group. But you are a weak pathetic dribbling idiot. Just like the rest of you. What I would like to know wimpy said he can't wait until 2018 what's going to happen then? Is all the oceans going to rise and destroy just conservatives or something? Not I have been listening to all this liberal crap for years. They keep saying they are going to take over the government. Lets see democrats held the house for almost 40 years and lost the house and senate during the first black presidents 8 years in office. Then the war president took office and the liberal whined and whined that they couldn't take the money that was being spent on Bushes war strategy. They whined so much they got both the house back until Obama went on a liberal spendathon. Then he lost the house because conservatives said enough is enough. So no as long as the liberals want to spend everyone's money but there own, they will never gain the congress back and will lose the senate. Then in the next presidential election a republican will when and take away our safety nets. So which is better. Nobody having money or no safety net. Neither. So what do we need to do? Throw every sorry idiot out of office and put people in there that cares about our country, our sick disabled and elderly, cares about our economy and says the hell with everybody else in the world. Then if any one sole attacks our country and they are from another country, do not spare on man from our country and nuke the country they came from. Also, stop letting anyone from any other country from stepping on foot on the US soil. If they manage to put there feet on US soil, shoot the idiot in the head. That is what I think of your liberal dribble. Shove that up your sorry asses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kendrick Michael Collins 6 min lol 7
Sorry Deniers, We Just Had Warmest Year! 18 min Silent Majority 120
Name something Conservatives have done for this... (Oct '13) 22 min Silent Majority 62
What's next Huntington? 33 min Laymans terms 10
Enrique Garcia 38 min wrong 8
Kelly Ann Cicalese (May '14) 45 min Just me 93
i hate myself 51 min noone 9
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News