“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15617 May 24, 2013
I'm Gonna Run For President In 2016!!!!....If I Can Get Past Hillary....I Know I Can Beat Anything The Republicans Can Send Out....

I'm Just Not Sure I Can Get By Hillary....

“I walk among you but”

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

I am not one of you

#15618 May 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bellah!!
How are you?
I will send you a link to one of the places we all still post.
Hi , I got it. I will post there I get here. I was just checking Huntington out. Have a nice evening.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#15619 May 24, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
I'm Gonna Run For President In 2016!!!!....If I Can Get Past Hillary....I Know I Can Beat Anything The Republicans Can Send Out....
I'm Just Not Sure I Can Get By Hillary....
That's okay, neither is anybody else.

;)

Going to be fun to watch the Clinton political machine go into action.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15620 May 24, 2013
Bellah wrote:
<quoted text>Hi , I got it. I will post there I get here. I was just checking Huntington out. Have a nice evening.
You have a good night too Bellah.
Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#15621 May 24, 2013
Clinton political machine?????????? Have to get some new parts that aren't already worn out.
bushman

Charleston, WV

#15622 May 24, 2013
Harley T Ford- wrote:
Clinton political machine?????????? Have to get some new parts that aren't already worn out.
Yeah Hillary looks like she has had to many fun times in the sack with Janet Reno, or maybe Donna Shalayla.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15623 May 24, 2013
Not worn out in the least. Hell, look at all the trouble the republicans went to to try to pin Benghazi on her.

And failed....lol.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15624 May 24, 2013
LOL...so let me see if I understand this...if he's black, he must be a Muslim or not born in America. If it's a woman, she must be a lesbian.

You republicans are really shallow and stupid, aren't you?
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Hillary looks like she has had to many fun times in the sack with Janet Reno, or maybe Donna Shalayla.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#15625 May 24, 2013
Just watched the Penguins kick the Ottawa Senators asses and eliminate them from the playoffs. It seems ironic doesn't it that the Canadian Senators got their (right Doggy?) asses kicked this year and with all your (right Doggy?) boy's scandals, your (right Doggy?) democrat senators are going to get their asses kicked next year? And being a Canadian team, we are reminded that Canada has the socialized health care system that causes you limp stuck ficks cream your (right Doggy?)jeans. You know, the health care program that causes Canadian citizens who can afford it to come to the U.S. for treatment.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15626 May 24, 2013
That's the most lame attempt at an analogy that I've ever seen.

After all, corporations have been exporting unskilled jobs like yours to countries with socialized medicine (China) for years, but you support that idea because you're amazingly ignorant and will support whatever republicans politicians tell you to support.

But then again, Crowleyheads like you have no choice but to support that notion because you can't do anything about it anyway.
Crowley wrote:
Just watched the Penguins kick the Ottawa Senators asses and eliminate them from the playoffs. It seems ironic doesn't it that the Canadian Senators got their (right Doggy?) asses kicked this year and with all your (right Doggy?) boy's scandals, your (right Doggy?) democrat senators are going to get their asses kicked next year? And being a Canadian team, we are reminded that Canada has the socialized health care system that causes you limp stuck ficks cream your (right Doggy?)jeans. You know, the health care program that causes Canadian citizens who can afford it to come to the U.S. for treatment.
bushman

Charleston, WV

#15627 May 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>That's the most lame attempt at an analogy that I've ever seen.

After all, corporations have been exporting unskilled jobs like yours to countries with socialized medicine (China) for years, but you support that idea because you're amazingly ignorant and will support whatever republicans politicians tell you to support.

But then again, Crowleyheads like you have no choice but to support that notion because you can't do anything about it anyway.
We just don't like idiots like you that spew BS everywhere. You didn't want to politics with me. All you wanted to do is spew hatred and bull crap. This was a political discussion until people like you started insults. I am as about as liberal as a middle of the road person can get. But you still sling you're liberal BS around and insult people. That us childish. So I guess if that is what you want to do, fine. You want to call men she, call people gay, want to call people that don't conform to what you want them to be stupid. Who on here is being a bigot, a racist, a race baiter, anti-Semite, gay basher. Not me I just say your are a hate filled, BS'er, jerk and an idiot. Why don't you speak about difference in political view points without getting in the gutter every time you speak to someone that disagrees with you. DON'T PULL THAT CRAP ABOUT WHY DON'T YOU PICK ON PEOPLE ON THE RIGHT? I will tell you why. The first time I made a commit on here it was you Sundog and Bacon Hater that started in on me. I didn't start this crap with you and Bacon Hater. I never had anyone on the right act like a jerk with me. They have disagreed with me on a few commits and that was it. Looks like someone on the left could and would do the same thing. But no if you don't believe exactly the way you do, you get your underwear in a wad stuck up your liberal smart rear and go off. That right there is why conservative and moderates get defensive agains liberal morons like you. Say take some advice from a wise old women that was.very liberal, "You can draw more flys with honey than you can vinegar." My mother said that for many years before she died at the ripe old age of 90. But my saying is, "If you back me in a corner I will come out fighting," So what is the use talking to a slug like you. None. You are as about as ridiculous as they come on here. I've tried having civil discussions with you on here, but it doesn't work. So from here on out if any one wants to talk civil I will talk civil. If someone wants to be a jerk, depending on want they say I can be a jerk. But I will not lower myself to the bigotry and hate filled remarks that morons like you spew. As far as Hillary is concerned after her remarks over a month ago when she came out of the closet after being locked in it over being asked to testify, she is fair game too. That's why I have an understanding why Bill fooled around on the witch. He had to get it from somewhere. She was to busy messing around with those other to hags.
1 post removed
bushman

Charleston, WV

#15629 May 24, 2013
Looks like Sundog can't explain himself so re resorts to clamming up. That's the liberal way. Deny, deny, attack, attack and hide. I have nothing to hide from. I tell the truth as I see it and also human and make mistakes with assumptions. But, Sundog will never admit to anything, just like the rest of the liberals. I am not Mark Sanford not am I Anthony Wiener. But I am smart enough to say neither one of those morons need to be in office. Look at some of those tax evading democrats in the Senate and Congress. But they point out Romney and other republicans that put money in offshore accounts to keep from paying taxes more than once on the same money they make. If they don't like the laws change them. The liberals had all the Congress, Senate and the President for two years and did nothing. Didn't even bring a bill up during those two years. Why? Because they do the same thing. They all do insider trading in the stock market. They brought a bill to change that because the democrats wanted to change that. It passed great. But what did they do lately? They changed the rules to make the law lax enough to be able to go back and do it again. But you know the general public has never been able to do that. Now here is where I differ with the conservatives. I think we need a National Health Care program to insure every American, but the same program should give every American the same insurance including all federal employees. But at the same time give every American the same care regardless of income. For instance if a person is poor they have the same chance for transplant surgery under the plan as a federal employee, regardless of income. It should be called the Fair and Affordable Health Care Act. That will never happen because our government officials think they always deserve better than the average citizen. But we elect those idiots, democrat and republican alike. That's pure bull. We need pure equality for all Americans, not just for a select few that hold power. If we do those things and pass laws that punish people equally top to bottom, we would be a much stronger nation and take the power away from politicians and give it back to the people. Oh and also take the power away from big corporations no mater which side they support. Put a stop to lobbyist donating millions of dollars and foreign donations to campaigns. Limit the amount for individuals to 200 dollars to an individual candidate per election cycle, that's it no other donations. No 10,000 a plate dinners. No speech money. Mandatory limit on how much a candidate can put in there own campaign. That would make it an even playing field. No PAC money either. No non-approved candidate advertisements. That knocks out Fox News and MSN from basically campaigning for there candidate. Get rid of the electoral college. One person, one vote, the candidate with the most individual votes wins. The biggest thing is if a candidate is proven during the campaign to tell any kind of falsehood about the other candidate they are disqualified from ever holding any kind of office including the one they are running for. So does that make me a liberal or conservative. I think it makes me an fair and for equality.
Dragonfly

Charleston, WV

#15630 May 25, 2013
bushman wrote:
Looks like Sundog can't explain himself so re resorts to clamming up. That's the liberal way. Deny, deny, attack, attack and hide. I have nothing to hide from. I tell the truth as I see it and also human and make mistakes with assumptions. But, Sundog will never admit to anything, just like the rest of the liberals. I am not Mark Sanford not am I Anthony Wiener. But I am smart enough to say neither one of those morons need to be in office. Look at some of those tax evading democrats in the Senate and Congress. But they point out Romney and other republicans that put money in offshore accounts to keep from paying taxes more than once on the same money they make. If they don't like the laws change them. The liberals had all the Congress, Senate and the President for two years and did nothing. Didn't even bring a bill up during those two years. Why? Because they do the same thing. They all do insider trading in the stock market. They brought a bill to change that because the democrats wanted to change that. It passed great. But what did they do lately? They changed the rules to make the law lax enough to be able to go back and do it again. But you know the general public has never been able to do that. Now here is where I differ with the conservatives. I think we need a National Health Care program to insure every American, but the same program should give every American the same insurance including all federal employees. But at the same time give every American the same care regardless of income. For instance if a person is poor they have the same chance for transplant surgery under the plan as a federal employee, regardless of income. It should be called the Fair and Affordable Health Care Act. That will never happen because our government officials think they always deserve better than the average citizen. But we elect those idiots, democrat and republican alike. That's pure bull. We need pure equality for all Americans, not just for a select few that hold power. If we do those things and pass laws that punish people equally top to bottom, we would be a much stronger nation and take the power away from politicians and give it back to the people. Oh and also take the power away from big corporations no mater which side they support. Put a stop to lobbyist donating millions of dollars and foreign donations to campaigns. Limit the amount for individuals to 200 dollars to an individual candidate per election cycle, that's it no other donations. No 10,000 a plate dinners. No speech money. Mandatory limit on how much a candidate can put in there own campaign. That would make it an even playing field. No PAC money either. No non-approved candidate advertisements. That knocks out Fox News and MSN from basically campaigning for there candidate. Get rid of the electoral college. One person, one vote, the candidate with the most individual votes wins. The biggest thing is if a candidate is proven during the campaign to tell any kind of falsehood about the other candidate they are disqualified from ever holding any kind of office including the one they are running for. So does that make me a liberal or conservative. I think it makes me an fair and for equality.
Bushman for president. Lets do it. Lets raise enough money for him to have an exploratory committee. I am for it how about you guys. He is the only one that makes sense.
nice

Mount Hope, WV

#15631 May 25, 2013
bushman wrote:
NICE COPY and paste.
nice

Mount Hope, WV

#15632 May 25, 2013
nice wrote:
<quoted text>
NICE COPY and paste.
I answer that way because I am too stupid to have a real response. His answer was spot on.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15633 May 25, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
We just don't like idiots like you that spew BS everywhere.
Yes, but there's nothing you can do about it, Lady. You're weak.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't want to politics with me. All you wanted to do is spew hatred and bull crap. This was a political discussion until people like you started insults.
You act like I care. I don't.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text> I am as about as liberal as a middle of the road person can get. But you still sling you're liberal BS around and insult people.
You're a liar.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text> That us childish.
WHAT???
bushman wrote:
<quoted text> So I guess if that is what you want to do, fine. You want to call men she, call people gay, want to call people that don't conform to what you want them to be stupid.[QUOTE]

Wow lady, I didn't know you were gay too.

[QUOTE who="bushman"]<qu oted text> Who on here is being a bigot, a racist, a race baiter, anti-Semite, gay basher. Not me I just say your are a hate filled, BS'er, jerk and an idiot.
It's "you're" dummy. Not your. Jesus, you republicans are fecking ignorant.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you speak about difference in political view points without getting in the gutter every time you speak to someone that disagrees with you. DON'T PULL THAT CRAP ABOUT WHY DON'T YOU PICK ON PEOPLE ON THE RIGHT?
Oh right, how dare me question your hypocrisy. That would be rude of me, right?
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>I will tell you why. The first time I made a commit on here it was you Sundog and Bacon Hater that started in on me. I didn't start this crap with you and Bacon Hater. I never had anyone on the right act like a jerk with me.
Well right. They agree with you. All of you republicans think alike. Actually, "think" is a strong word when talking about republicans. But you know what I mean.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>They have disagreed with me on a few commits and that was it.
It's "comments," not commits, Republican.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text> Looks like someone on the left could and would do the same thing. But no if you don't believe exactly the way you do, you get your underwear in a wad stuck up your liberal smart rear and go off. That right there is why conservative and moderates get defensive agains liberal morons like you.
Good, then I have served my purpose.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>Say take some advice from a wise old women that was.very liberal, "You can draw more flys with honey than you can vinegar." My mother said that for many years before she died at the ripe old age of 90. But my saying is, "If you back me in a corner I will come out fighting," So what is the use talking to a slug like you. None. You are as about as ridiculous as they come on here.
I'm not out to draw flies.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text> I've tried having civil discussions with you on here, but it doesn't work. So from here on out if any one wants to talk civil I will talk civil. If someone wants to be a jerk, depending on want they say I can be a jerk. But I will not lower myself to the bigotry and hate filled remarks that morons like you spew. As far as Hillary is concerned after her remarks over a month ago when she came out of the closet after being locked in it over being asked to testify, she is fair game too. That's why I have an understanding why Bill fooled around on the witch. He had to get it from somewhere. She was to busy messing around with those other to hags.
Well shoot. Just yesterday you were going to beat me at my own game and now you're not going to play anymore? Geez, lady, you sure got your panties in a twist.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15634 May 25, 2013
Not clamming up lady, I just went to bed. I don't feel the need to stay up all night blubbering like a butt hurt woman like you.
bushman wrote:

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15635 May 25, 2013
Hi bushman. We see you.

;)
Dragonfly wrote:
<quoted text>
Bushman for president. Lets do it. Lets raise enough money for him to have an exploratory committee. I am for it how about you guys. He is the only one that makes sense.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15636 May 25, 2013
Crowley wrote:
Who Were You Pulling For as You Were Watching The Game??...

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#15637 May 25, 2013
Who was he pulling for?

I think a better question would be WHAT was he pulling.

Because I am betting he was pulling his Crowley.

;)
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Who Were You Pulling For as You Were Watching The Game??...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sassy untouchable maid service 8 min fire 33
does anybody know a Chris Tench 10 min Ms cutie 4
Joseph Thomas 22 min SP Girl 1
Charleston man dead in Huntington after being f... 25 min Main Man 2
Hhr 37 min .... 4
joseph thomas 45 min SP Girl 1
furgeson police officer 51 min Silent Majority 51
What happened on 19th street? 11 hr fatnasty 22
Huntington Dating
Find my Match

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:54PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?
Bleacher Report 6:44 AM
How the Pittsburgh Steelers Can Stop the High-Powered Saints Offense
NBC Sports 7:03 AM
Report: Devon Still hasn't paid child support since July
Bleacher Report 9:40 AM
Mother of Still's Daughter Speaks on Alleged Missed Child Support Payments
ESPN10:51 AM
Still: Claims of unpaid child support untrue