Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Danville, VA

#15219 May 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Sure am glad this sick SOB is on the republican side of the aisle.
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/05/21/...
Fortunately, his loudmouth grand-standing will have no effect--except on his re-election campaign.
Coburn is doing that because he said the same thing about Hurricane Sandy and does not want to come off ass hypocritical, behind the scenes he is begging for help and is talking to Obama and the WH. No different than the Stimulus act, all those scumpublicans wanted it for their states but could not say so on camera, remember the ribbon cuttings guys like Issa showed up for, taking claim but he voted no.

Level 9

Danville, VA

#15220 May 21, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>dems are so stupid that they believe everything Obama tells them. Too dumb to be concerned about anything. The president only finds out what's going through the news like us and they don't see that as a problem. I wonder who is really running the country.
You need to discuss things you understand better like cartoons or something, politics is way above your level, sorry.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#15221 May 21, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>the body dies, the spirit returns to God. Glad you are curious. Don't feel bad for being clueless about it. You have time to learn
Gosh I am really relieved to hear that. BTW what actual proof do you have and please do not quote me the bible. That isn't proof.

Level 9

Danville, VA

#15222 May 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "they?"
Damn republicans are scared of everything.
On TV President Obama cares about Oklahoma mores than Coburn (or even his hack senior senator) obviously.
1 post removed
PieceMaker

Denver, CO

#15224 May 21, 2013
That is actual numbers for job increases under each president since records have been kept.
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#15225 May 21, 2013
damm publicans keeping all the money for themselves, and dem demmocrates prayen and cryen. and the storm keeps comen.

Level 9

Danville, VA

#15226 May 21, 2013
That was kinda ballsy by Coburn to say that in his air conditioned confines, OKC broils in the Summer and many are gonna be miserable. Iknow, he did not take that into asccount, it isn't like a Republican has compassion, they cheered on soldiers when they were fighting and spit on them when they came back forced into dire straits.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#15227 May 21, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>dems are so stupid that they believe everything Obama tells them.
Right, and republicans don't believe the lies their leaders tell them, do they? Well, except for....

--there are WMD in Iraq
--rich people create jobs
--the defecit is the cause of our economic problems
--illegal immigrants are the cause of our economic problems
--we don't want to tell you what to do unless it has to do with sex or reproduction.
--education is the root of liberalism.
--in short, every ignorant thing that comes out of a republican's mouth you fall for.

Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>Too dumb to be concerned about anything.
Yes, you are.
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>The president only finds out what's going through the news like us and they don't see that as a problem. I wonder who is really running the country.
Well, not "like us." I'm sure the president doesn't listen to the blubbering idiots at Fox News. He leaves that for you and your merry band of retards.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#15228 May 21, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Coburn is doing that because he said the same thing about Hurricane Sandy and does not want to come off ass hypocritical, behind the scenes he is begging for help and is talking to Obama and the WH. No different than the Stimulus act, all those scumpublicans wanted it for their states but could not say so on camera, remember the ribbon cuttings guys like Issa showed up for, taking claim but he voted no.
Well, I'll give him that. He's consistently stupid and nothing hypocritical about him. He doesn't look hypocritical at all. He looks stupid.

I guess he saw the "shellacking" that Gov. "Oooops" Perry took when he asked for help in Texas and decided he would try something different.
3 posts removed
The Real Truth

Franklin, TN

#15232 May 21, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! And Jesus said "i change not one iota of Gods law". And what does God say about homosexuality? Its an abomination. And Jesus said
" I come to fulfill Gods law" and " Go and sin no more" As for judge not lest ye be judged, this is one of the most misinterpreted verses in the bible. We go through life making judgement calls. How can i tell my son not to run around with the drug dealer from down the street if i havent judged him for what he is? The verse means that we will be judged just like we judge in our lifes, but instead it will be upon our death. And besides, Christ spent his entire ministry chastising others. And another often misquoted verse is turning the other cheek. This was meant for the disciples as they were sent to spread the gospel. If they offended anyone and that person struck them they were to turn the other cheek. When Christ upturned the tables in the temple and chased the money changers from there, he sure as hell wasnt passive that day.
How do you explain God creating a Tornado and killing a couple dozen children? Just wondering......

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#15233 May 21, 2013
Well, if he's like the rest of us, he does when he wants to have a good laugh.

And by rest of us, I mean those of us that have an IQ higher than a fence post. Sorry, but that leaves out most of Fox's viewing audience because let's face it, if they did have IQ's higher than a fence post, they wouldn't be watching that network.
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>and you are really naive enough to believe he doesn't listen to fox news? The only station that dares question his tyranny and criminal behavior. He watches it.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#15234 May 21, 2013
The Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you explain God creating a Tornado and killing a couple dozen children? Just wondering......
He was angry at the republican senators for voting against Hurricane Sandy relief?

Now don't ask me why he was mad NJ and sent the hurricane there--unless he wanted to show us all that Chris Christie is an adult and willing to work with the democratic president.

You know what they say (when the can't say anything else)..."The Lord works in mysterious ways."

:/

Maybe we should just wait for Pat Robertson to tell us why the Lord sent the tornado. He seems to have an in with GAWD that the rest of us don't have.
The Real Truth

Franklin, TN

#15235 May 21, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>god promises eternal life in heaven- not here on earth. Any child that died now has eternal life. Your dad that took drinks to combat his illness from his medications must not have taken you to church.
The Bible also says that when you die you stay here on Earth awaiting on the return of Jesus, who will break the seven seals of the seven churches and raise up his army.How can you die and go to heaven and wait for his return here on Earth at the same time? Does God give you the ability to be in two places at the same time?

Roman Soldiers in the 200 A.D. worshipped Jesus. They did this because they believed Jesus was GOD. Were those soldiers right or wrong?

How can Christianity have so many different denominations and how can they all be right in their christian beliefs?

Just wondering......
The Real Truth

Franklin, TN

#15236 May 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Well, if he's like the rest of us, he does when he wants to have a good laugh.
And by rest of us, I mean those of us that have an IQ higher than a fence post. Sorry, but that leaves out most of Fox's viewing audience because let's face it, if they did have IQ's higher than a fence post, they wouldn't be watching that network.
<quoted text>
Fox News.....what a joke! I like spending time laughing at those reporters who are told what to say.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#15237 May 21, 2013
And you only know what Fox programs you to know, FoxBot.
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>i guess "weepy" has a long history of political expertise. I know what is going on, you only know what Obama wants you to know.

Level 9

Danville, VA

#15238 May 21, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>obama cares about everything "on tv". Fools his lap dogs into thinking he gives a crap.
Coburn does not give a crap about Oklahoma (the state his voting base resides in) on TV or off TV, that is obvious.
PieceMaker

Denver, CO

#15239 May 21, 2013
psycho wrote:
damm publicans keeping all the money for themselves, and dem demmocrates prayen and cryen. and the storm keeps comen.
You would be surprised how the majority of USA's population can't make that statement.
2 posts removed

Level 9

Danville, VA

#15242 May 21, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>more people watch Fox News than any other news. Fair and balanced, just like normal people want it. The others shield people from obamas screw ups and are cheerleaders for him. They only report half the news.
LMAO, are you young? They been saying that since he network was launched in 1996 and their "philosophy" had been discredited shorty afterwards because it is selective when applying such, they also won a court case allowing them to lie on TV circa 1998, that is why Canada does not carry them they have laws on the books against such..

You get things backwards anyways as you did on another one of your simpleton posts, fox covered up Bush's behavior you tried to throw onto Obama. And you wonder why people are laughing at your comments.

Go read a comic book Homer, something you can understand better.
bacon hater

Youngstown, OH

#15243 May 21, 2013
People like Eddie will end the Republican Party. Dumb tea baggers are killing it. They think:

- Jesus' return will negate global warming, or dismiss it altogether.
- A government that took four days to get water to the Superdome will unite the planet as a New World Order.
- We found WMDs in Iraq.
- Guns are needed so civilians can fight the US Army.
- Obama is a muslim.

While the overwhelming majority of US citizens laugh these people and their bizarre, irrational thoughts off instantly, MOST republicans actually agree with most of the above statements. That's not good. Even if incompetent and self-serving, government must be rational. There are huge numbers of rational Republicans. They used to hold power in the party, and they brought it to the height of control. Their environmental policies aside, they did a good job. They left people alone and concentrated on economic development. They believed in higher powers, but they knew most people aren't Christian and they were rational enough to avoid holy wars, preparing for the "return" and preaching from the Capitol steps. That's how they rose to power and they knew it. Those people today are dismissed by the core of today's GOP as being "too liberal."

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#15244 May 21, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>more people watch Fox News than any other news.
That just says that more people want to be entertained than want to be informed. Ratings has nothing to do with accuracy. Of course if you weren't a Fox fan, I wouldn't have to tell you that.

Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>Fair and balanced, just like normal people want it.
You do realize that's just an advertizing slogan, don't you? Of course you don't. You're a Fox idiot and believe everything they tell you.
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>The others shield people from obamas screw ups and are cheerleaders for him. They only report half the news.
First of all, if you watched the other networks, you would know that isn't the case at all.

Secondly, I agree that they only report "half the news." Unfortunately for you, it's true half. The other half--the lies--is on Fox.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huntington Hospitals Merger/Acquisition (Sep '15) 30 min Exploitation 10
News Perturbed by high gasoline prices? (Article in ... (Sep '08) 40 min Steve 80
O'Reillys gone and FOX still leads in ratings 47 min Funny 6
Sheetz Westend 1 hr Fitus T Bluster 9
HPV Causes Several Different Cancers 1 hr Teens With Brains 5
Brittany Gibson on hillview (Mar '15) 1 hr WVSP 12
America Held Hostage Day 93 1 hr Really 5

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages