Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
gonzo

Murrells Inlet, SC

#14591 May 16, 2013
Here is a news story and scientific study just out today that clarifies what conservatives already knew. That is conservative men are real men and libs are simply chicks with dickks. Or more on spots, men like the libs on this post. Feminine cry babies and hand wringers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-232 ...
gonzo

Murrells Inlet, SC

#14592 May 16, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Once again....wrong. I didn't take up for anyone. Just pointed out that you were stupid.
But, I'm not surprised you couldn't figure that out on your own.
Poor Cowardly, always wrong, but never in doubt.
<quoted text>
Here is a news story and scientific study just out today that clarifies what conservatives already knew. That is conservative men are real men and libs are simply chicks with dickks. Or more on spots, men like the libs on this post. Feminine cry babies and hand wringers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-232 ...

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#14593 May 16, 2013
LOL.

More republican fear. Jesus, there were two blank panthers there. Are you people actually that afraid of black people. Honest to Christ, have you no shame whatsoever. Stand up and be a man and stop being so easily intimidated.

Ya bunch of friggin cowards.
cranky wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh give me a break. We can go back to Kennedy and Nixon and say Nixon won that election but Nixon bowed out because he didn't want to put our country through that battle. Nixon actually won. But you didn't hear anybody crying about how that election went. We could also go and look how Fl. Kept out the military vote down there that would have went in Bushes favor. If you are wanting to count every vote. How about those ballet boxes in heavy republican counties that were found in people's trunks a week later. Oh and how about when Barack Obama was elected the the new black panthers in Philadelphia carrying batons at the poles and threatening voters. So it goes on all over the place. So it is not fair for either side to intimidate voters. So this stuff of making republicans out to be the big bad boogie man doesn't work.
3 posts removed
I think

Augusta, WV

#14597 May 16, 2013
Babe you are f***** up
2 posts removed
bacon hater

Greensburg, PA

#14600 May 16, 2013
Babe wrote:
<quoted text>have a problem with the nut? Yes. The gun? No. Guns can't walk around killing people by themselves. Women can murder their babies and get away with it.
And here's the disconnect that has dumb tea baggers in the powerless fringes of society. Women can't murder babies. Women and their doctors can choose to terminate a preganancy, but that has nothing to do with government. All pro lifers should have to adopt a child with disabilities before they're allowed to open their ignorant mouths. Worry about the living, the fact that almost all gun murders are committed with unregistered weapons, and the fact that there are more deaths by guns in this country than in all the developed countries in the world combined and more than have died in all wars since Vietnam. But your wish to control women's bodies is indicative of your ignorant gun safety proposal - give guns to everybody and hope the good guy draws his faster. Like I said - i'd make fun of your logic if you had some.
bacon hater

Greensburg, PA

#14601 May 16, 2013
Babe wrote:
<quoted text>in other words, do away with all morals and let everyone run wild and do what they want. Your America would last about 5 years.
Another Jesus freak who wants to legislate morals. Funny how you love the second amendment but forgot to read the first. Probably better though, you'd misunderstand it just like you did the second.
2 posts removed
Bow

United States

#14604 May 16, 2013
Bow ties :)
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#14605 May 16, 2013
Babe wrote:
If abortion has nothing to do with the government, how come Obama always has his nose stuck in it and is talking about it on tv? Is he not in government?
Don't try to reason with Meat Lover, he is one of O'bama's lap dogs and Stuck Fick's bitch.
bacon hater

Greensburg, PA

#14606 May 16, 2013
Babe wrote:
If abortion has nothing to do with the government, how come Obama always has his nose stuck in it and is talking about it on tv? Is he not in government?
Huh? 700 Club doesn't count as "TV." Obama doesn't talk about abortion. That debate was over long ago. You lost. Get over it.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#14607 May 16, 2013
I don't think he's making suggestions. He's just telling you the facts. It's not our governments place to legislate morality.
Babe wrote:
<quoted text>in other words, do away with all morals and let everyone run wild and do what they want. Your America would last about 5 years.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#14608 May 16, 2013
Obama doesn't spend all of his time talking about abortion. Abortion is a legal process made legal by the supreme court. If you object to it on moral grounds, don't get one, but you've got no business telling others how to live their lives.

It's a choice. If you don't want one, don't get one. It's pretty simple really.
Babe wrote:

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#14609 May 16, 2013
That's a silly argument, really. I am surprised you are still using it. Of course a gun by itself doesn't kill anyone. We know that. Do you really think you accomplish anything by tossing out that ignorant old addage.

If it is usually a left winger pulling the trigger then why would you oppose expanding back-ground checks.
Babe wrote:
<quoted text>theres nothing wrong with the women's bodies. I'm more concerned with the baby's body they are murdering. A gun, registered or unregistered, can't kill someone by itself. It usually requires a left wing nut pulling the trigger.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#14610 May 16, 2013
No, I get the point completely. You right wingers are cowardly crybabys.

"W'aaaahhhhhh, the mean old Black Panthers are going to get me."

LMAO. So freaking pathetic.
Babe wrote:
<quoted text>you are too stupid to get the point. Doesn't matter if there are a thousand men or 2 men wielding batons and threatening voters. It's not right or legal. You are dumber than a dead man.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#14611 May 16, 2013
That's so stupid that it's hardly worth responding to.

Do you think expanded background checks are going to be done on the gun itself or the person buying the gun?

Simple yes or no question.
Babe wrote:
<quoted text>have a problem with the nut? Yes. The gun? No. Guns can't walk around killing people by themselves. Women can murder their babies and get away with it.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#14612 May 16, 2013
By the way, murdering people is illegal. Has been for a long time. Abortion is legal...like it or not. You have no problem with kids being murdered with guns (because you are obviously unwilling to do anything about it), but you have a problem with a person making a decision to terminate a pregnancy in a completely legal manner.

Amazing.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#14613 May 16, 2013
It's fantastic. Been under control for 5 years now.

How's the IQ? Obviously still failing.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>hey Mike, how's the blood pressure?
bacon hater

Greensburg, PA

#14614 May 16, 2013
Sundog - you should try to hit a little reefer. BP meds will kill you. Reefer reduces blood pressure safely. Medical fact.

And no, I don't smoke much anymore. Only in college.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#14615 May 16, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Sundog - you should try to hit a little reefer. BP meds will kill you. Reefer reduces blood pressure safely. Medical fact.
And no, I don't smoke much anymore. Only in college.
I would, if it wasn't for that damn stupid random drug testing that my company requires.

;)

My biggest worry with the BP meds was that they were forcing me to reduce my alcohol intake considerably. I'm on some now that are not as strong as the old ones were and they allow me to drink--a little. The doctor said one drink a night. I just switched to martinis becasue I figure if I can only have one, I might as well make it a good one.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#14616 May 16, 2013
eric holder = dereliction of duty / billary clinton = dereliction of duty / barack obama = ABOVE THE LAW.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#14617 May 16, 2013
obsama's agenda comes to a complete halt. congress is slowly turning the vice, obama rose petals are starting to smell of chit, even to the democrats around the nation who are hoping for reelection are distancing themselfs from him. NO ONE WILL BE ASKING OBAMA FOR ENDORSEMENT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skinny Dipping 20 min Just me 2
Do you liberals still love Muslims? 30 min hmmmm 49
America Held Hostage Day 124 44 min Undisclosed location 9
Baltimore Street drugs 1 hr Skank alert 644
Donald Trump 1 hr You are gay 51
You don't think 1 hr Boris the Destroyer 5
5 months and no changes to the Democrat party 1 hr hap 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance