bacon hater

Freedom, PA

#14481 May 15, 2013
He's definitely not a failure. But I think anyone will admit he was more divisive than anyone expected. But he can't help that he's black and dumb tea baggers are scared of other races and women. Illegals will always be streaming in. We need them. Bush wanted to build a 700-mile fence along a 1500-mile border.

The problem with this country's economic situation isn't welfare to the non-working poor (less than one percent of the budget), foreign aid (also less than one percent) or unfair fair taxation. That's what rich people want you to believe, and you bought it. The problem is our military spends more money than all the countries in the world combined and that hundreds of massive corporations (Pepsi, Apple, Exxon, etc.) pay no corporate income taxes whatsoever while their billionaire executives shield their earnings offshore. And the GOP is willing to protect that situation at any and all cost.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#14483 May 15, 2013
You poor delusional thing.

How can anybody be your bytch? You are your own.

;)

Now, hurry on back and seek some more attention. God knows you're not getting any at home.
Knows wrote:
Mike (Sundog512) is my b!+ch!

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Level 2

Since: Feb 12

To The Top!

#14484 May 15, 2013
My friend, you are so right for saying this. Obviously you, the son of a Kenyan dirt farmer, want rich people like me to suffer. These laws that you are proposing prevent me from putting money in off-shore accounts. Money that I need to provide myself with another car elevater in my mansion.

How dare a half black son of former slaves tell a rich white man like me how to live. Please leave me and my serfs alone. These people are perfectly happy to pay taxes for me. Stop trying to educated the uneducable. They are happy and dumb. Just the way a republican voter should be.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>some say I am unpatriotic. I want to fundamentally transform America. I want the rich to suffer for daring to be successful. I will take their earnings and even the playing field. Which means, I will punish the successful and give more crumbs to the unsuccessful. It still keeps them poor and gives no new chance to improve their life but it secures their vote for us democrats. I do not believe in capitalism where every man has a chance to succeed. All money should go into a big pot and the government should give out equal amounts to everyone. That way, no one can succeed and become rich and evil.
Always remember, blame it on Lincoln, no no, i mean blame it on bush. I know we should never take responsibility for our failures, we should always blame it on past presidents. Sometimes I forget who to blame. Usually I feign ignorance on all the scandals under my administration and say I heard about it on the news or i blame it on a low level staffer.
When I get time, I'll tell you about the time I swam across the ocean, sneaked into the compound and single handedly judo chopped bin laden into submission.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Level 2

To The Top!

#14485 May 15, 2013
And Im half dumb. Now what would you rather have...a half black president or a half dumb one?
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for the bush reference, lap dog. That takes the pressure off me for not doing anything. By the way, I'm half black.
2 posts removed

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Level 2

To The Top!

#14488 May 15, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>you are right Osama, it's your money, you should be allowed to do what you want with it. We have already taxed you many times over on it.
You are absolutely right, my friend and as long as republicans are dumb enough to continue to want the middle class to pay my taxes for me, I don't see why you stupid democrats can't get on the same band wagon?

I mean seriously, who cares if the middle class pays a bigger share of their hard earned wages in taxes than I do with my easy money? If they're dumb enough to do it, why shouldn't I be able to keep a larger share of my income for investment in foreign banks, markets, and businesses. Jesus, Joseph Smith, and Mary, what is wrong with you people.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Level 2

To The Top!

#14489 May 15, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>most people consider me both.
I know how you feel my friend. Some people think I am human.

“Conservatives In Space”

Level 3

Since: Jan 12

Tranquility Base

#14490 May 15, 2013
Mr Bomma, you will not be invited to the moon when I build my bases there. People like you will not be allowed there. No affirmative action on the moon. When I am elected president, the moon will be made up of white people and cheese. No chocolate allowed.
bacon hater

Freedom, PA

#14491 May 15, 2013
Where's Todd vagina magic Akin? Or mr wide stance? Murdock and his legit rape. I'd like to hear from these dumb tea baggers too.
1 post removed
bacon hater

Freedom, PA

#14493 May 15, 2013
Here's what amazes me. We had two choices. One was a brilliant constitutional law professor from Harvard, and the other was a guy willing to give Sarah Palin the launch codes.
1 post removed
bacon hater

Freedom, PA

#14495 May 15, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>good job my new lap dog. Convince those uninformed middle classers they are paying more in taxes than rich people. We know the money is taxed differently on earned income and investment income but they don't know that. You and I know that the rich pay a much higher percentage of our income in taxes but we will continue to lie about it and keep those democrat votes coming. Great job lap dog.
You're an idiot. The capital gains tax (investment income) is flat at 15 percent, far lower than any middle class income tax bracket.
1 post removed
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14497 May 15, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>and thankfully they picked me. The brilliant constitutional law professor. Ha ha. Remember when I said the constitution gets in my way? And I'm trying to get around the second amendment and get the people's guns. I think I'll parade some more kids in front of the tv cameras since my unamerican gun banning bill got defeated.
Brocko, inquiring minds want to know, why did you pick that moron Biden to be your VP. Especially when Stuck Fick and Meat Lover were available and are quite moronic themselves?
2 posts removed
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14500 May 15, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>because he was holding that shotgun up and he shot it twice into the air. I knew it was empty at that point and could have got him but it scared me halfway back to Kenya.
Jill said that it didn't do much for intruders, but on the plus side, they were having duck for dinner.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Level 2

To The Top!

#14501 May 15, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>good job my new lap dog. Convince those uninformed middle classers they are paying more in taxes than rich people. We know the money is taxed differently on earned income and investment income but they don't know that. You and I know that the rich pay a much higher percentage of our income in taxes but we will continue to lie about it and keep those democrat votes coming. Great job lap dog.
You are so right my friend. Let's keep telling them exactly that. As long as we have them thinking along those lines, they won't be thinking that we are taking away a much larger portion of their spending power by having the middle class pay our taxes. Now they will be able to buy less and that will crash the economy and then we can tell them...."See! You need to lower our taxes so we can create more jobs for you."

And the dumbest among them--my fellow republican serfs, will believe it and they will vote for us and then we can create more favorable tax laws for ourselves, crash the economy again, and then tell them we can fix it.

Ahhhhh...it's so good to be the king.

Well, it's good as long as I have people dumb enough to vote for me. As a matter of fact, if Mr Bamma hadn't cheated last time...like all lying Africans do, I'd be King now.

Er, um, I mean president.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Level 2

To The Top!

#14502 May 15, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>and thankfully they picked me. The brilliant constitutional law professor. Ha ha. Remember when I said the constitution gets in my way? And I'm trying to get around the second amendment and get the people's guns. I think I'll parade some more kids in front of the tv cameras since my unamerican gun banning bill got defeated.
You are so right my friend. What people don't understand is that the constitution is a powerful thing. If 20 or so school kids get killed up in liberal New England, nobody cares as long as our constitutional rights are not interfered with (because we all know that expanded background checks will interfere with our right to own a gun and kill a kid if we want to).

Now if 4 public servants get killed in far off Muslim land somewhere, then that's the worst thing I've ever seen in my life.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Level 2

To The Top!

#14503 May 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Here's what amazes me. We had two choices. One was a brilliant constitutional law professor from Harvard, and the other was a guy willing to give Sarah Palin the launch codes.
My friend, Sarah Palin is a wonderful woman. She's a gun owner. Pretty. Smart in a down home kind of way and just as eloquent as she could be.

And she wants to lower my taxes. After all my friend, it is all about me. It is of, by, and for the rich in this country and I think I speak for my 400 brethern in this regard.

Oh, and for the idiots willing to pay my taxes.

Um....sorry. Not idiots. I meant serfs. No...no. Not serfs. I meant my fellow republicans.
bacon hater

Freedom, PA

#14504 May 15, 2013
Like I said, these are the people willing to give Sarah Palin the launch codes. They have problems that go far beyond ignorant tea baggers being scared of women's mysterious vaginas and black people. Now let's go take their guns and watch them shit in their shoes.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Level 2

To The Top!

#14505 May 15, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Brocko, inquiring minds want to know, why did you pick that moron Biden to be your VP. Especially when Stuck Fick and Meat Lover were available and are quite moronic themselves?
Now you make an excellent point. See, I picked Paul Ryan because he was just an excellent choice. He helped me lose the election.

Ummmm...I mean he almost helped me win it.

Besides, who the heck was going to shoot me with Ryan as my replacement. HaHa!
2 posts removed
Happy

Alexandria, VA

#14508 May 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You don't understand how war works, do you? The objective is to kill as many of them as you can without getting any of yours killed. Historically speaking, I suggest you take a look at the bombing of Hamburg in WWII. After years of bombing only military targets, the US and its allies indiscriminately bombed the city of Hamburg for 7 days straight. That was the turning point I the war by all accounts. First, civilians who had been
sympathizing with the troops were now realizing
that they were targets too and moral support for
Hitler's war all but died. Secondly, even Hitler
himself was shocked at the brutality we were
capable of.
You're using the loss of innocents as an excuse
because as a republican, you really don't care
about the loss of innocents at all. If school
children get killed by a nutcase with a gun, your
only interest is what you perceive as your
second amendment rights, so spare me that
bullshit about how you care for innocent women
and children in a war zone. I'm not buying it.

<quoted text>
Okay. Stop associating me with being a republican. I am not. I am not a democrat either.

Obama is a criminal murdered. I care about innocent people that are tortured, starving, and murdered.

Do you?

Baner is asking for arrests to be made, this
Obama administration is in deep sh*t
Happy

Alexandria, VA

#14509 May 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Troops at lowest levels in 8 years, casualties lower than ever, all combat troops withdrawn in under one year. The economic situation we're in is a result of trillion dollar wars predicated upon lied and billions in unfunded tax cuts for the rich. It took Bush 8 years to destroy our economy and put his presidency on a Chinese credit card. The bill's due. He tried to tax the rich and relieve the poor - tea baggers wouldn't have it. And illegal
immigration is down under Obama and
deportations are up. You're still confused.
You're more than confused. You're delusional lol :-/ sorry...
bacon hater

Freedom, PA

#14510 May 15, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>if I'm not mistaken, it was a human being that killed those children. A crazy human being. But let's not fix the crazy, lets blame it on a piece of metal.
Background check on that shooter would not have saved one of those kids. He had no negative background.
But keep trying, lap dog
Yeah who needs background checks to keep criminals from stockpiling weapons. I like your version better. Give everyone a gun and hope the good guy draws faster.

I'd complain about your logic, but there isn't any.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Presidential search process kicks off next week 3 min Imposter 106
Rio owner murdered 30 min anon 8
Justin and Corinthia Turley (Oct '14) 57 min chay 4
anyone know chad brown (May '09) 59 min chay 39
chris trench 1 hr ok 5
God I can't wait till obamy is out if office! 1 hr MarkJ- 228
Israel knows how to deal with rioters 2 hr MarkJ- 228
Caserta gets the boot! 5 hr Just saying 28
More from around the web

Huntington People Search