|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think about how these idiots get their news--30 second sound bytes completely devoid of analysis, it's no wonder they're so friggin' uninformed.
Yeah Stuck Fick, if we would just all listen to you, what a wonderful world it would be! MORON.
bacon hater

Canonsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Quality folk like Mike Huckabee and Glenn Beck. Ha ha ha.

And Sundog, that's a great question to ask a dumb tea bagger because the answer to any human being is one word - YES. But when you pose it to a tea bagger, they'll do one of two things - either say no, or they'll say yes and then add instructions like what to do after he's stabilized, etc. If you're a physician, you treat the sick. PERIOD.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that applies here. If the government needs to jail a journalist to keep people safe, the people will never be safe from anything. The answer is no. Every time. In every situation.
I think there might be exceptions. In principle, I agree, but to me, there would be exceptions. I couldn't risk millions of people dying.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Nah, you don't have to listen to me at all. If a few hundred thousand of you would just off yourselves every time a democrat got elected, that would be more than good enough. I mean, in all honesty, most of you have no redeeming qualities anyway so why try to educate you?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Stuck Fick, if we would just all listen to you, what a wonderful world it would be! MORON.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

You probably can't hear me over the farmer yelling SUUUUUUWEEEEEEE and your slurping your slop, Pig.
Knows wrote:
Better talk louder boy, you still are saying nothing.
<quoted text>

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

And Fox hires people like Bill O'Reilly--a former entertainment reporter.

Yeah, that's some quality News there....LMAO.
fitness-guru wrote:
fox news is biased too. the big differnce between fox and the lib channels is queality news. libs hire people like the reverand al sharpton, to feed the masses. fox has quality folks on both sides of the isle. not screaming college chicks like racheal maddow.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
Quality folk like Mike Huckabee and Glenn Beck. Ha ha ha.
And Sundog, that's a great question to ask a dumb tea bagger because the answer to any human being is one word - YES. But when you pose it to a tea bagger, they'll do one of two things - either say no, or they'll say yes and then add instructions like what to do after he's stabilized, etc. If you're a physician, you treat the sick. PERIOD.
Meat Lover, I see that you still have your (right Doggy?) man crush on Stuck Fick. I guess that you are a man.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
And Fox hires people like Bill O'Reilly--a former entertainment reporter.
Yeah, that's some quality News there....LMAO.
<quoted text>
Because unlike liberals, conservatives are willing to work hard to improve themselves. Hard work for a liberal is trying to file a disability claim and get in a free cheese line on the same day.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

And that's the full extent of your contribution. Amazing. No wonder republicans can't win an election. Third graders can't vote.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Meat Lover, I see that you still have your (right Doggy?) man crush on Stuck Fick. I guess that you are a man.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Because unlike liberals, conservatives are willing to work hard to improve themselves.
No, they work hard because they are incapable of working smart.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>Hard work for a liberal is trying to file a disability claim and get in a free cheese line on the same day.
Not at all. How do you explain all of those rich liberals in the northeast and California? I've never filed for a disability or collected any kind of welfare in my life. That tale is how you minimum wage serfs justify your own ignorance. But it has nothing to do with reality.
Knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

I'm a conservative with 8 kids (2 of them white) and I have never been on welfare a day in my life. Of course as a trashed out meth head, I can't make as much money hooking as I used to, but by God, I'm still not on welfare.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Knows wrote:
I'm a conservative with 8 kids (2 of them white) and I have never been on welfare a day in my life. Of course as a trashed out meth head, I can't make as much money hooking as I used to, but by God, I'm still not on welfare.
Your (right Doggy?) ethics and morals are still better than a dumb ass liberal.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

So, drug addiction and prostitution (both crimes) are better than being a liberal (not a crime)?

And you wonder why your party can't win an election. LMAO.

Of course that should come as no surprise. Hell, republicans re-elected Mark Sanford in South Carolina.

Hilarious.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Your (right Doggy?) ethics and morals are still better than a dumb ass liberal.
bacon hater

Canonsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

What's with the (right Doggy?). I know you couldn't finish high school, but contractions were covered in grade school. Use the apostrophe in place of letters or numbers.

Can not - Can't
1994 -'94
Kill them - kill 'em
You are - you're
It is - it's

Also, to show possession.

Bob has a bike. So it's bob's bike.

But not plural

There are two bikes.

Bob flattened the bike's tires.

The tires belong to the bike.
1 post removed
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
What's with the (right Doggy?). I know you couldn't finish high school, but contractions were covered in grade school. Use the apostrophe in place of letters or numbers.
Can not - Can't
1994 -'94
Kill them - kill 'em
You are - you're
It is - it's
Also, to show possession.
Bob has a bike. So it's bob's bike.
But not plural
There are two bikes.
Bob flattened the bike's tires.
The tires belong to the bike.
Like everything else, Doggy is also an expert on the English language.
No wonder you admire him so much, Meat Lover.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Just consider who I am talking to, Linda. I mean when has anyone every said anything meaningful to you? When has anyone ever had to say anything meaningful to you?
Knows wrote:
Another insightful comment from the Topix idiot. Louder boy, you still say nothing.
<quoted text>
Knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Sometimes when I am sitting at the police station on the big wooden benches, waiting to get booked on prostitution charges, I fart just because it tickles my butt.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

It's not so much that I'm an expert as it is that you are miserable at it.

It's always a matter of perspective.

Go ahead and look that word up.

We'll wait.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Like everything else, Doggy is also an expert on the English language.
No wonder you admire him so much, Meat Lover.
perfect

Sewickley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

If i could vote for anyone and everyone i wanted to be president and governer etc. I would elect Swamp man Shelby Stanga for President, then for vice president Uncle Si from Duck Dynasty for gov id elect my buddy and West by God VA favorite son Jessico White and as for my congressmen id have to pick Call of the Wild star Turtle Man my county commissioner would be Dogg the Bountu Hunter and my mayor would be Chros Kinder and finally for dogg catcher Borac Ol Bam Bam
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
It's not so much that I'm an expert as it is that you are miserable at it.
It's always a matter of perspective.
Go ahead and look that word up.
We'll wait.
<quoted text>
I looked up a** hole instead and what do you know, I finally got to see what you look like.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What time does unemployment money show up on de... (Dec '10) 31 min Mind Your Business 176
We support Ronnie Lusk and HPD 1 hr Who cares 27
lowering the black population 1 hr positive outlook 1
a boy last name Wyrick (Oct '11) 3 hr Lol 30
Doctors behaving badly!!!!! 4 hr Dr Feelgood 36
East end thief's (Nov '13) 4 hr LHW 1,444
morris bldg fire 5 hr LHW 65
who got shot by hpd last night? 5 hr big b 186
scandalous women of huntington 7 hr lizzy 31
•••
•••
•••
•••