Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
bacon hater

Saxonburg, PA

#14396 May 14, 2013
Here's my favorite hypothetical question to ask a dumb tea bagger: you're an ER supervising physician. A 10-year-old child walks in and has an infection that will require at least a weeklong hospital stay to treat. The child is obviously mexican and tells you his parents were caught at the border the day prior trying to jump. Do you treat him?

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#14397 May 14, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
You tea baggers amaze me. When shit doesn't go your way, you blame it on the liberal media. It's hilarious. Here's a newsflash - shit doesn't go your way because of ignorance of action. You don't need media to tell you that.
If you think about how these idiots get their news--30 second sound bytes completely devoid of analysis, it's no wonder they're so friggin' uninformed.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#14398 May 14, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
But you didn't answer my question Sundog - a terrorist is about to detonate a nuke and an arab journalist knows who it is and, likely, where they are. Can they threaten or jail him until he gives it up? 10 million innocent people will die tommorow... the reporter is the only lead...
That is probably a very good example of the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Situational ethics and all that....

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#14399 May 14, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Here's my favorite hypothetical question to ask a dumb tea bagger: you're an ER supervising physician. A 10-year-old child walks in and has an infection that will require at least a weeklong hospital stay to treat. The child is obviously mexican and tells you his parents were caught at the border the day prior trying to jump. Do you treat him?
LOL.

Treat him?

Hell no, they deport him. Similar story when I lived in Utah back in 2006-2007. A Mexican woman was admitted to a hospital in Salt Lake City. She had cancer and it required immediate treatment. It made the local papers. The local Mormons--fine upstanding citizens/pseudo Christians, demanded that she be deported. WTF??? Where's that sense of Christianity, does it stop at the border? Apparently so. I really detest Christians for their hypocrisy. My religious friends get pissed off when I tell them that modern religion has almost nothing to do with God because modern Christians tend to remake God in their own image. God hates poor people, Gays, women, Muslims, Buddhists, blacks, etc. As a matter of fact, apparently, God only likes rich white men.

Who knew?

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#14400 May 14, 2013
Well, rich white men and those who serve him.
bacon hater

Saxonburg, PA

#14401 May 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is probably a very good example of the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Situational ethics and all that....
I don't think that applies here. If the government needs to jail a journalist to keep people safe, the people will never be safe from anything. The answer is no. Every time. In every situation.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#14403 May 14, 2013
fox news is biased too. the big differnce between fox and the lib channels is queality news. libs hire people like the reverand al sharpton, to feed the masses. fox has quality folks on both sides of the isle. not screaming college chicks like racheal maddow.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#14404 May 14, 2013
dont you dare throw the race card because i said al sharpton. i know how obsamaites operate.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14405 May 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think about how these idiots get their news--30 second sound bytes completely devoid of analysis, it's no wonder they're so friggin' uninformed.
Yeah Stuck Fick, if we would just all listen to you, what a wonderful world it would be! MORON.
bacon hater

Saxonburg, PA

#14406 May 14, 2013
Quality folk like Mike Huckabee and Glenn Beck. Ha ha ha.

And Sundog, that's a great question to ask a dumb tea bagger because the answer to any human being is one word - YES. But when you pose it to a tea bagger, they'll do one of two things - either say no, or they'll say yes and then add instructions like what to do after he's stabilized, etc. If you're a physician, you treat the sick. PERIOD.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#14407 May 14, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that applies here. If the government needs to jail a journalist to keep people safe, the people will never be safe from anything. The answer is no. Every time. In every situation.
I think there might be exceptions. In principle, I agree, but to me, there would be exceptions. I couldn't risk millions of people dying.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#14408 May 14, 2013
Nah, you don't have to listen to me at all. If a few hundred thousand of you would just off yourselves every time a democrat got elected, that would be more than good enough. I mean, in all honesty, most of you have no redeeming qualities anyway so why try to educate you?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Stuck Fick, if we would just all listen to you, what a wonderful world it would be! MORON.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#14409 May 14, 2013
You probably can't hear me over the farmer yelling SUUUUUUWEEEEEEE and your slurping your slop, Pig.
Knows wrote:
Better talk louder boy, you still are saying nothing.
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#14410 May 14, 2013
And Fox hires people like Bill O'Reilly--a former entertainment reporter.

Yeah, that's some quality News there....LMAO.
fitness-guru wrote:
fox news is biased too. the big differnce between fox and the lib channels is queality news. libs hire people like the reverand al sharpton, to feed the masses. fox has quality folks on both sides of the isle. not screaming college chicks like racheal maddow.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14411 May 14, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Quality folk like Mike Huckabee and Glenn Beck. Ha ha ha.
And Sundog, that's a great question to ask a dumb tea bagger because the answer to any human being is one word - YES. But when you pose it to a tea bagger, they'll do one of two things - either say no, or they'll say yes and then add instructions like what to do after he's stabilized, etc. If you're a physician, you treat the sick. PERIOD.
Meat Lover, I see that you still have your (right Doggy?) man crush on Stuck Fick. I guess that you are a man.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14412 May 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
And Fox hires people like Bill O'Reilly--a former entertainment reporter.
Yeah, that's some quality News there....LMAO.
<quoted text>
Because unlike liberals, conservatives are willing to work hard to improve themselves. Hard work for a liberal is trying to file a disability claim and get in a free cheese line on the same day.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#14413 May 14, 2013
And that's the full extent of your contribution. Amazing. No wonder republicans can't win an election. Third graders can't vote.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Meat Lover, I see that you still have your (right Doggy?) man crush on Stuck Fick. I guess that you are a man.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Santa Fe, NM

#14414 May 14, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Because unlike liberals, conservatives are willing to work hard to improve themselves.
No, they work hard because they are incapable of working smart.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>Hard work for a liberal is trying to file a disability claim and get in a free cheese line on the same day.
Not at all. How do you explain all of those rich liberals in the northeast and California? I've never filed for a disability or collected any kind of welfare in my life. That tale is how you minimum wage serfs justify your own ignorance. But it has nothing to do with reality.
Knows

Ponchatoula, LA

#14415 May 14, 2013
I'm a conservative with 8 kids (2 of them white) and I have never been on welfare a day in my life. Of course as a trashed out meth head, I can't make as much money hooking as I used to, but by God, I'm still not on welfare.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14416 May 14, 2013
Knows wrote:
I'm a conservative with 8 kids (2 of them white) and I have never been on welfare a day in my life. Of course as a trashed out meth head, I can't make as much money hooking as I used to, but by God, I'm still not on welfare.
Your (right Doggy?) ethics and morals are still better than a dumb ass liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waffle House Route 60 Huntington 22 min curious 5
Local 3%er Malitia looking for new members 26 min MarkJ- 38
Hospital Public Interest Law 35 min WATCHDOG 14
I was at Hardee's tough guy 52 min FTW 1
Looks like Kim is headed to jail. 57 min -zaphod- 83
anyone know 1 hr Anne marie 2
38yr messin wit 20old 1 hr Really now 40 F 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages