Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14012 May 11, 2013
The Equalizer wrote:
The Obama regime spent $70,000 abroad to apologize for a video that no one even watched and sent federal jackbooted thugs to interview some film producer that no one even heard of to simply perpetuate the lie that a video caused Benghazi. Hillary Clinton herself, knowing the truth full well said at the flag draped coffins of returning officials and their on hand families that "We will get this video producer that caused this."
Its not the deaths, its not the cover-up, its not the stonewalling, its not even the lies that are the most troublesome thing here. All regimes and admins lie.
Its that government officials in Wash D.C. can use their power to pull off "brown shirt" tactics like this to set up, demonize, punish, and potentially destroy a lowly innocent civilian to further their own political cause. THATS THE ISSUE!!! That's some seriously dangerous power and no one is even talking about it. No one...only chirps....!
Stuck Fick says that is a lie. You must be another FOX News watcher.
Knows

Bluefield, WV

#14013 May 11, 2013
I am starting to see the light, doggy and Creepy are right, the Republican Party are starting to look like a mental facility. I apologize for being suckered into bashing Obama over lies, even that POS Steve likes his gay stance and may come out of the closet soon.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#14014 May 11, 2013
But I thought you said I was from WV? Make up your mind lady.

As long as I have idiots like you around, it's "coming along" just fine.
The Equalizer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sent from someone that is listed as being a south Carolinian. Classic liberal stupidity. OH?? How's that grammar and English policing coming along Sundog? hahahaha.
The Equalizer

Summerville, SC

#14015 May 11, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
The Bush spent 2 trillion dollars in Iraq to find WMD that weren't there.
<quoted text>
Hillary and Bill Clinton, CIA, State Dept, FBI, all the democrat senators and congressmen including Kerry said that WMD was there. All the news media agreed as well. Dems voted for the war to a man ( and woman in Hillary's case ) and were all for it. Al Gore said there was WMD. So, what's your point there idiot?

That's called preemptive maintenance of an enemy that is set upon destroying your liberal pathetic life.

Knowingly lying and destroying some obscure person ( like yourself for an example ) to cover up your incompetence is a whole different thing. That's the part of liberals brains that apparently are shut off. The inability to hole two contrasting and contradictory views simultaneously. Its "Doublethink" Doublethink is the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct, often in distinct social contexts.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#14016 May 11, 2013
When did anyone say it was a lie, Cowardly?

Obama spent 70K apologizing to an ally.

Bush spent 2 trillion trying to prove there were WMD in Iraq. There weren't.

So do you have a point in there somewhere?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuck Fick says that is a lie. You must be another FOX News watcher.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14017 May 11, 2013
Knows wrote:
I am starting to see the light, doggy and Creepy are right, the Republican Party are starting to look like a mental facility. I apologize for being suckered into bashing Obama over lies, even that POS Steve likes his gay stance and may come out of the closet soon.
The. Republican Party are starting to look..... Sounds like you will make a fine addition to the dumbocrat party.
Knows

Houston, TX

#14018 May 11, 2013
Knows wrote:
I'm not a republican. I'm a sex toy technician. I change batteries, lube on/off switches and I really lick my work.
Knows

Houston, TX

#14019 May 11, 2013
Er, I mean like.
The Equalizer

Summerville, SC

#14020 May 11, 2013
You are from WV. That fact obviously embarrasses you tremendously. Slide back into your single wide and have "mama" fry you up something now.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#14021 May 11, 2013
They said it because the republican president, George The Bush, lied to them too.

More democrats voted against the war than for it. Almost all republicans voted for it.

My point, idiot, is that the republican president lied to us all. Got 4000 Americans killed for nothing. He knew if he pandered to your fear and cowardice, you'd support him.

Funny thing is that now that we all know that he lied, the dumbest of you still support him.
The Equalizer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary and Bill Clinton, CIA, State Dept, FBI, all the democrat senators and congressmen including Kerry said that WMD was there. All the news media agreed as well. Dems voted for the war to a man ( and woman in Hillary's case ) and were all for it. Al Gore said there was WMD. So, what's your point there idiot?
That's called preemptive maintenance of an enemy that is set upon destroying your liberal pathetic life.
Knowingly lying and destroying some obscure person ( like yourself for an example ) to cover up your incompetence is a whole different thing. That's the part of liberals brains that apparently are shut off. The inability to hole two contrasting and contradictory views simultaneously. Its "Doublethink" Doublethink is the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct, often in distinct social contexts.
The Equalizer

Summerville, SC

#14022 May 11, 2013
JZ must have left a lit fatty in the white house. Or Jay Carney used an old diversionary tactic to escape Benghazi.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/11/sm...

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#14023 May 11, 2013
Only if we need a pink pig as a new symbol. That's her only contribution.

Which is more than you could contribute to either party.

Unless the republicans want to change their symbol to a coward.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
The. Republican Party are starting to look..... Sounds like you will make a fine addition to the dumbocrat party.
The Equalizer

Summerville, SC

#14024 May 11, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
When did anyone say it was a lie, Cowardly?
Obama spent 70K apologizing to an ally.
Bush spent 2 trillion trying to prove there were WMD in Iraq. There weren't.
So do you have a point in there somewhere?
<quoted text>
Its called cognitive dissonance. Doublethink is the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct, often in distinct social contexts. Your an idiot so I will explain it down to the lowest common denominator of your liberal mind. Look at it as "apples to oranges" stupid. Your precious lib leaders were all neo-cons going into Irag, it was only after the fact for political purposes that they changed their history of support. In the Benghazi cover-up, no republican politician or democrat for that matter was involved except Obama, Clinton, Rice and the administration. Get it?

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#14025 May 11, 2013
Here's the vote breakdown on the Iraq war:

US HOUSE:

Republicans
Yes: 48 No:1
Democrats
Yes: 82 No: 126

US SENATE:

Republicans
Yes: 48 No: 1
Democrats
Yes: 29 No: 21

Proof that once again, republicans vote as a block because they can't think for themselves.

Republicans built that war. They own it.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#14026 May 11, 2013
Okay Skeeter. Whatever you say.

;)

But the fact remains, that if you actually knew anything at all, you wouldn't be a republitard.
The Equalizer wrote:
You are from WV. That fact obviously embarrasses you tremendously. Slide back into your single wide and have "mama" fry you up something now.
The Equalizer

Summerville, SC

#14027 May 11, 2013
I wonder if Jay Carney is burning email correspondence about Benghazi with Sandy (deep pockets) Burger in the WH press room and it causes smoke and cancelation of press briefing??
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14028 May 11, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
They said it because the republican president, George The Bush, lied to them too.
More democrats voted against the war than for it. Almost all republicans voted for it.
My point, idiot, is that the republican president lied to us all. Got 4000 Americans killed for nothing. He knew if he pandered to your fear and cowardice, you'd support him.
Funny thing is that now that we all know that he lied, the dumbest of you still support him.
<quoted text>
Funny how you can spot liars on the right, but seem to be deaf when it comes to the liars on the left. Your boy Oliar has done nothing but lie for most of his political career.
ricky

Martinsburg, WV

#14029 May 11, 2013
Democrats new symbol is going to be a slug.
The Equalizer

Summerville, SC

#14030 May 11, 2013
You have to hand it to libs on one thing for sure. Their lockstep continuation of a lie well past when the truth is obvious and obtainable. This idiot Maher is still pushing the video farce.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#14031 May 11, 2013
Liars on the right are easy to spot. If they open their mouths, they are lying.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you can spot liars on the right, but seem to be deaf when it comes to the liars on the left. Your boy Oliar has done nothing but lie for most of his political career.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary in federal prison 2017 2 min FOVR 8
West Virginia's New Abortion Bill 5 min Momof03 21
backpage girls 9 min FOVR 20
prostitutes walking Madison Ave (Aug '15) 2 hr CopOut 82
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr THE COMIC 1,268
Bojangles chimp watch 6 hr WHITE 11
Attn Blacks: Stay out of my neighborhood !! 7 hr Greg 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages