Sundog sucks bacons fat

Murrells Inlet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

You live in WV and it embarrasses you. That's a shame, but its understandable as all libs are either racists, perverts, retarders, or geographically elitist. You wish you live in a bath house in SF, but unfortunately you must look for love in stalls of bathrooms along I64 rest areas.
buckaroo

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Well WASn,t this happening when George Washington was fighting the rev. War in NY. When he cried out that that the politician,s in PhiL. We're cramming there pocket,s full of cash while his troop,s were starving. Now the 5 big bank,s Goldman Sachs,s. BOA; well,s Fargo; citi group; All got bailed out by trillion,s of unfunded money.. PPL. Just don,t understand that we're not run by congress but by the 5 big bank,s. Correct or not?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

"...get a ruler and measure it for me."

--Senator Mark Foley, Gay Republican.

"I'm not gay. I don't do these kinds of things.

--Larry Craig, Gay republican.
Sundog sucks bacons fat

Murrells Inlet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
You're going to spend time in a SC jail if you don't stop molesting your neighbors goats.
Or is that even a crime in SC?
<quoted text>
You tell me, you recently changed your moniker to SC so you being a liberal that is tolerant of "lifestyle choices" should know their law right? OH, that's right, your from WV. Probably using your welfare for a quick trip to the beach so as to get a henna tattoo and redneck cutoffs removed by "bill" under a pier.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Awww, poor widdle goat roper is upset because he can't speak English. It'll be okay, skeeter. Your fellow republicans don't require that you speak English. They understand stupid perfectly.
Sundog sucks bacons fat wrote:
Sundog. How's that grammar, spelling, sentence structuring going for you since you've taken up the mantel of English literacy police??
Come on there Walt Whitman?? Any more hypocritical errors to point out?
Stupid WV hillbilly is what you are.
Sundog sucks bacons fat

Murrells Inlet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking about that when I was putting up those links. You can't even make fun of them for things their dumb politicians said because most of them agree with that ignorance.
That may be the funniest part of all.
Code Pink lib progressives dressed up as giant vaginas!! Pics and story below!
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/08/l...

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

You tell 'em Skeeter.

;)
You live in WV and it embarrasses you. That's a shame, but its understandable as all libs are either racists, perverts, retarders, or geographically elitist. You wish you live in a bath house in SF, but unfortunately you must look for love in stalls of bathrooms along I64 rest areas.
Sundog sucks bacons fat

Murrells Inlet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

This is modern day democrat party lunacy. Dressed up like genitalia and marching to drum circles.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/03/15/steph...
bacon hater

Kittanning, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...Rick Perry and his 3 things. Freaking classic. And he was the darling of the Tea Party.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZoNzwJGkM8sXX
Bwahahahahahaha....
Rick Perry was like George Bush. Without the brains. I still say Cain takes the cake though. Talk about a token black guy. Wow. While he could probably spell "potato" his craziness easily rivaled Glenn Beck. And that's saying something. I miss watching him cry on TV.

“But Perhaps They Did....”

Level 3

Since: Jan 12

Titusville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Sundog lives in WV and he eats puppies. There was a video of him eating one on You Tube last year and they took it down for violation of TOS. He is now banned from You Tube.
Sundog sucks bacons fat

Murrells Inlet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Here is Sundog and his BFF Bacon at a lib rally.

http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/republicans-...
buckaroo

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Did you know that if all the money bank,s got. If given to each citizen in the US. Would have came out to be 750000 to each person ... Child ; man ; woman. Why did this happen ?
Sundog sucks bacons fat

Murrells Inlet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

30 tons of debris and progressive trash left behind by mob of progressives in LA.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/11...

“But Perhaps They Did....”

Level 3

Since: Jan 12

Titusville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

<quoted text>
You tell me, you recently changed your moniker to SC so you being a liberal that is tolerant of "lifestyle choices" should know their law right? OH, that's right, your from WV. Probably using your welfare for a quick trip to the beach so as to get a henna tattoo and redneck cutoffs removed by "bill" under a pier.
Boy you got Ole Sundog on the run.

He lives in WV right across the creek from Knows. They been having a feud for years. They got them old muskets and they shoot at each other across the creek.

Poor old Knows took a musket ball to the head and she ain't been right ever since. Sundog lives up there in a cabin and eats puppies and beans.
Sundog sucks bacons fat

Murrells Inlet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Here is a pic of Occupy "leavings" and how America as a whole would look if we followed the policies of Sundog and Bacon and their ilk.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/occupy-los-ang...
1 post removed
Sundog sucks bacons fat

Murrells Inlet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Stinking progressive mentally ill Obama voters trashing, vandalizing, and defecating in streets and on cars. Yeah, these guys have it all together!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20465...
buckaroo

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

I mean 75000. My pr reading WASn,t there

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick Perry was like George Bush. Without the brains. I still say Cain takes the cake though. Talk about a token black guy. Wow. While he could probably spell "potato" his craziness easily rivaled Glenn Beck. And that's saying something. I miss watching him cry on TV.
Cain was amazingly retarded, but he's exactly what these republicans want...well except that despite the show they put on, there was no way a black republican was ever going to be elected.

Especially a black republican who dates white women.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Did you lick them all before you sent them back?

I bet you did.
Knows wrote:
Not true. We made all the plugs you sent in larger as you requested and sent them back to you. The order does not say if you had a problem with them falling out. Of they are then creepy is yanking them out too fast.
<quoted text>
The Equalizer

Murrells Inlet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

The Obama regime spent $70,000 abroad to apologize for a video that no one even watched and sent federal jackbooted thugs to interview some film producer that no one even heard of to simply perpetuate the lie that a video caused Benghazi. Hillary Clinton herself, knowing the truth full well said at the flag draped coffins of returning officials and their on hand families that "We will get this video producer that caused this."

Its not the deaths, its not the cover-up, its not the stonewalling, its not even the lies that are the most troublesome thing here. All regimes and admins lie.

Its that government officials in Wash D.C. can use their power to pull off "brown shirt" tactics like this to set up, demonize, punish, and potentially destroy a lowly innocent civilian to further their own political cause. THATS THE ISSUE!!! That's some seriously dangerous power and no one is even talking about it. No one...only chirps....!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know Teresa maccomas chelcia mccomas 3 min dollbaby 1
Jamie Trimboli 12 min Mackenzie 1
how would you improve race relation between whi... 18 min king Kenneth the ... 42
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 19 min SMH 123
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 30 min Derper 93
Toe 6 (Sep '13) 43 min Derper 7
American History X was right 49 min Derper 26
East end thief's (Nov '13) 1 hr Mike 1,596

Search the Huntington Forum:
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••